Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,782 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF (14715 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

Answer to what question?
why are you contradicting yourself?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ImaIma1(f): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
ubunja:
why are you contradicting yourself?

Not at all.

Read our conversations more carefully and get the point. Don't be in a hurry to respond.

There is nothing so mysterious about women that men need a book of rules to unravel them. I still stand by that.

And no matter what you write, a woman cannot be completely decoded. Simple!

What else did I say that seems to be giving you hbp?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
To ubunja when forced to admit truth:

ImaIma1:

It is beginning to seem like a competition. And I have never had any reason to see it that way.

The truth is that even your writeups do not completely unravel a woman. There are still areas you won't be able to reach. But you are still doing a good job.

However, what you write is something any smart guy should be able to do already. As I said, it is not rocket science

To Funmisticqueen when you wanted to affirm your support of the sisterhood:

ImaIma1:

Unraveling women doesn't even take all these rules and principles. These rules are mainly to bed a woman and it doesn't work for a lot, even the not so smart ones.

I, for one developed the ability to see through people...guy or girl from the first meeting so much that my males friends would want me to meet their girlfriends before they get serious not to talk of one guy that would come and act sly and coy around me and try to get into my head.

I don't even have the time and the patience for mind games. If some of these alpha males had met me when I was unmarried, I would have brought them to their knees wink effortlessly and rendered their miseducations useless.

Here they are getting their schooling from the miseducations...lol.

Well you know what they say.."in the land of the blind, a one eyed man is king".

Fortunately, I have not had any social chat with any Nairalander...

lmfao
So which shows you true view?
And they contradict. Don't say they don't.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ImaIma1(f): 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
ubunja:
To ubunja when forced to admit truth:

To Funmisticqueen when you wanted to affirm your support of the sisterhood:

lmfao
So which shows you true view?
And they contradict. Don't say they don't.

And still what i said doesn't show any contradiction. You are just trying to validate your write ups by dissecting responses and opposition's right?(at least funmisticqueen helped us see that angle).

Don't worry you don't need to put too much effort doing that. Your boys like patheos will still be loyal to you, no matter what. Have no fear.

But you can enjoy getting a rush going through my convos wink
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

And still what i said doesn't show any contradiction. You are just trying to validate your write ups by dissecting responses and opposition's right?(at least funmisticqueen helped us see that angle).

Don't worry you don't need to put too much effort doing that. Your boys like patheos will still be loyal to you, no matter what. Have no fear.

so why do you validate on one post and tear down on another post?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ImaIma1(f): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
ubunja:
so why do you validate on one post and tear down on another post?

I am getting bored already.

You can write a post calling me a loser and get cheers from your loyalists if that gives you closure and satisfaction. I know I am that special. But I'm out.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

I am getting bored already.

You can write a post calling me a loser and get cheers from your loyalists if that gives you closure and satisfaction. I know I am that special. But I'm out.
you always get bored when you don't have an answer.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

You couldn't resist mentioning me could you cheesy
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Adasun(m): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

You could check from our conversation and decipher.

He is bae to those that do not know that approaching a woman is not rocket science which requires laid down rules or principles but just common sense.
they were never any lay-down rules or principles in his write up.

His write up is all about common sense a man should have.

So mam,what are u ranting about?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by irumole1975: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

Not at all.

Read our conversations more carefully and get the point. Don't be in a hurry to respond.

There is nothing so mysterious about women that men need a book of rules to unravel them. I still stand by that.

And no matter what you write, a woman cannot be completely decoded. Simple!

What else did I say that seems to be giving you hbp?

I don't know what to say to you seriously, I dont know what to say to you.
what you put uphere is an insult to humanity and should be treated as a derogatory hate speech. In fact you shuld be incacerated for attempting to balkanize Nigeria.

Don't quote me, I'll be busy begging the necessary authority on your behalf so they can have a mercy on you and tamper justice with mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Adasun:
they were never any lay-down rules or principles in his write up.

His write up is all about common sense a man should have.

So mam,what are u ranting about?
these women are manipulators

They first claim women are impossible to decode. When you do decode, they then say women were never complicated. They are hilarious

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
UBUNJA's MISEDUCATIONS, scaring women since 1343

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ImaIma1(f): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
cheesy

The master has gone to call his followers and they are here with their armoury.

It's nice to see that I have become the subject of your discussion. Keep it coming.

But seriously, why do you guys have to guide your beliefs so tight and scamper when they are challenged. You remind me of a certain religion.

Breathe guys
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
ImaIma1:
cheesy

The master has gone to call his followers and they are here with their armoury.

It's nice to see that I have become the subject of your discussion. Keep it coming.

But seriously, why do you guys have to guide your beliefs so tight and scamper when they are challenged. You remind me of a certain religion.

Breathe guys
it's only to push the thread and keep it visible
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Adasun(m): 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
ubunja:
these women are manipulators

They first claim women are impossible to decode. When you do decode, they then say women were never complicated. They are hilarious
so funny ubunja

sometimes they dig lame excuses just to attack ur post

it make them look stupid,logically. grin

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Melonny(m): 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

Rush kini? Abhi what is this one talking about? Mtcheww
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by COOL10(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

It is beginning to seem like a competition. And I have never had any reason to see it that way.

The truth is that even your writeups do not completely unravel a woman. There are still areas you won't be able to reach . But you are still doing a good job.

However, what you write is something any smart guy should be able to do already. As I said, it is not rocket science

grin. I laugh in spiritual powers. Such a lame defensive mechanism. We have y'all figured out already. Deal with it cheesy

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Adasun:
so funny ubunja

sometimes they dig lame excuses just to attack ur post

it make them look stupid,logically. grin
well it's about to get worse. Cause we ain't stopping now

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by ubunja(m): 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
COOL10:

grin. I laugh in spiritual powers. Such a lame defensive mechanism. We have y'all figured out already. Deal with it cheesy
it gives them comfort to say such trash.
Only God is beyond full understanding

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by futurevizi(m): 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hmmm nice thread. Keep it coming
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by nkem1992: 12:10am On Sep 19, 2019
Well, to people like me wooing a woman is rocket science, always admiring from far but not having wits to approach them sexually..... I am better person in the game now because I have been, miseducated by the chief miseducator in nairaland. More inspiration and more miseducation to the great man (ubunja)... One day na my data you go use miseducate.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF by Nyamuriflathead: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2020
Cc Melodriod
Read through this thread and save yourself from imminent suicide attempt

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Nobody Tells You About Sex / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.