Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Christian Prince Explains Islam - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Prince Explains Islam (36183 Views)

Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell / Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul / Christian Prince – Nigerian Sheikh Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa Runs Away From Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 2:02am On Mar 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

Is this correct? You seem to be afraid over Nothing because you don't know where I am going. But please don't be afraid. I wouldn't use it against you..that's a promise
I just want us to be on the same page.

The statement for confirmation here again:

According to you Muslims, when a man dies, two angels will come to him and ask him three basic question
i. What is your religion?
ii. Who was your prophet?
iii. Who is your Lord?
If he replies appropriately as : Islam-Prophet Mohammed-Allah, his state in the grave would be made pleasant. Otherwise, it would be made difficult.

I am aware that some Muslims say 5 questions, but that's not the issue. Like I said, I am not trying to argue on the claims but for us to agree and be on the same page
I guess you want to hear me "Yes, it is correct". If that is the exact answer you wanted, then, yes, it is correct. I have answered you like 3 times already. Dont know how you dont get it. However, you didnt put it chronologically. First question will always be "Who is your Lord?"

And ofcourse, there is possibility that there are more questions due to hadith given to us. We learned that some people will be questioned for 3 days. Some 7days and some for 40 days. This is why some scholars said to said there is 40 days prayers for the deceased to lessen sufferings to be able to meet challenges.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 2:14am On Mar 22, 2019
Empiree:
I guess you want to hear me "Yes, it is correct". If that is the exact answer you wanted, then, yes, it is correct. I have answered you like 3 times already. Dont know how you dont get it. However, you didnt put it chronologically. First question will always be "Who is your Lord?"

And ofcourse, there is possibility that there are more questions due to hadith given to us. We learned that some people will be questioned for 3 days. Some 7days and some for 40 days. This is why some scholars said to said there is 40 days prayers for the deceased to lessen sufferings to be able to meet challenges.
Thank you for your honest answer and like I promised, I have no intention of using it against you. I just wanted us to be on the same page.

Now, suppose either:
1. I was eaten up by 20 lions
2. I told my people not to bury me so that I don't have a grave and that they should burn me to smokes in a furnace
3. I told my people to put my corpse in a freezer for a thousand years
4. I told my people not to bury me nor leave my side so that because of their presence, the angels wouldn't be able to ask any questions etc

If I did these So that I can escape the torment of the grave, can I escape the questioning of the two Angels?

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 2:49am On Mar 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

Thank you for your honest answer and like I promised, I have no intention of using it against you. I just wanted us to be on the same page.
You really can't use it against me. This is authentic narration. So let's see where you are driving at.

Now, suppose either:
2. I told my people not to bury me so that I don't have a grave and that they should burn me to smokes in a furnace
4. I told my people not to bury me nor leave my side so that because of their presence, the angels wouldn't be able to ask any questions etc

If I did these So that I can escape the torment of the grave, can I escape the questioning of the two Angels?

Lol, this makes sense to you?. Whether body is burnt to ashes, devoured by lions, placed in the freezer a billion years, or have your relatives stay by your copse till eternal, none of these concern Angels. If Angel can take your soul in the midst of gathering, on soccer field, at conference, during marriage or naming, during prayers etc, why do you think it is difficult for Angels to question your soul after death?. As you are using your computer right now, there are presence of Angels with you but you can't perceive them. So everything you said doesn't bother angels one bit.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 2:52am On Mar 22, 2019
Empiree:
You really can't use it against me. Thsi is authentic narration. So let's where you are driving at.

Lol, this makes sense to you?. Whether body is burnt to ashes, devoured by lions, placed in the freezer a billion years, or have your relatives stay by your copse till eternal, none of these concern Angels. If Angel can take your soul in the midst of gathering, on soccer field, at conference, during marriage or naming, during prayers etc, why do you think it is difficult for Angels to question your soul after death?. As you are using your computer right now, there are presence of Angels with you but you can't perceive them. So everything you said doesn't bother angels one bit.
You didn't answer the question!
Can any man through any action escape the questioning of the angels ?
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 2:59am On Mar 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

You didn't answer the question!
Can any man through any action escape the questioning of the angels ?
By default, no. However, we also have narration in islam whereby some people are waived. But this depends on level of religiosity (righteousness) of the person. Like for instance, those read recited Quran often especially certain chapters or verses. When they are in the grave, and the two angels appears for questioning, "a man" appears before the angels to defend such muslims. This "man" is "attorney answering questions on his or her behalf. This "man" is Quran that you recited and abided by when you were alive. Get it?. Did i answer you?. So you keep your mouth shut while Quran defends you. So yes, we have attorney in the grave too.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 3:08am On Mar 22, 2019
Empiree:
By default, no. However, we also have narration in islam whereby some people are waived. But this depends on level of religiosity (righteousness) of the person. Like for instance, those read recited Quran often especially certain chapters or verses. When they are in the grave, and the two angels appears for questioning, "a man" appears before the angels to defend such muslims. This "man" is "attorney answering questions on his or her behalf. This "man" is Quran that you recited and abided by when you were alive. Get it?. Did i answer you?. So you keep your mouth shut while Quran defends you. So yes, we have attorney in the grave too.
I am not even going that far. All I want to establish is that no evil person can escape the questioning of the two Angels.

Hence,

I am sure you'll agree with me that the complete destruction of the body does not prevent these two angels from doing the needful.

In that sense, with what ear will the dead hear the angels?
With what mouth with the dead respond to the angels?
With what body would the dead experience both torment or bliss as the case may be?

If you would be truthful, it seems like every human being possess at least two personalities:
1. The physical person (us that is known on earth)
2. The non physical person (Ruh)
and both of them seems to be the same single person.

So, the Ruh has ears, mouth, body, feelings etc.

The Ruh of a man answers for the evil that the physical person did on earth without complaints.
In Hell fire, the physical body answers for the evil conceived by the Ruh.

In other words, even though the body and the Ruh have different attributes, they are essentially one and the same person.

With this, I believe you understand the concept of DUALITY of Human Beings.

However, the bible teaches that human beings are Trinities comprising:
A Body: Physical Identity
A Soul: Internal/Self Identity
A Spirit: Spiritual Identity

The three is One and the same Person. If you can understand the Duality of man not like making 1+1=2, then you can understand what Trinity means.

About God as Trinity:
God is the Father: who plans and wills everything into being
God is the Word: who spoke by command everything into being
God is the Spirit: who brought by power everything into being

Of course, God doesn't have a mouth like you and me. He doesn't need a mouth to speak.

John 1:1-5:
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
He was in [the] beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and without Him not even one [thing] came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overtake it."

John 1:14: "And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us. And we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of [the] Father, full of grace and of truth."

If you have any questions, tomorrow God willing I will attempt it.

Salaam Aleikum!

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 3:31am On Mar 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

I am not even going that far. All I want to establish is that no evil person can escape the questioning of the two Angels.

Hence,

I am sure you'll agree with me that the complete destruction of the body does not prevent these two angels from doing the needful.

With what body would the dead experience both torment or bliss as the case may be?
smh. I am sure you are going somewhere with this. Perhaps, trying to dig up some conspiracy about Jesus bcus i have heard something similar. So let's see what you got. So to answer this briefly, all these you said means nothing to God or Angels. Is the Lord who created you out of nothing can't do this?. This brings us back to our earlier discussion that you can not translate God's word. So all these you mention belong to earth where they came from in the first place. They mean nothing in the Divine presence. You will speak from that ashes, from that dust or whatever you turned to.

If you would be truthful, it seems like every human being possess at least two personalities:
Ruh is a complex theory. Ruh is described in the Quran in various forms. The detail is only known to God.

The Ruh of a man answers for the evil that the physical person did on earth without complaints.

In other words, even though the body and the Ruh have different attributes, they are essentially one and the same person.

this theory of yours, ehen

The three is One and the same Person. If you can understand the Duality of man not like making 1+1=2, then you can understand what Trinity means.
Didnt i say it grin I knew you were up to something. Keep going.

About God as Trinity:
catastrophe! Spirit is a loose word. It has different definitions. Angels are called spirit. Jinns, strange creatures, and all unseen you can think of are called spirit. So God is not spirit. This analogy you are making is gonna make you look ridiculous eventually.

Of course, God doesn't have a mouth like you and me. He doesn't need a mouth to speak.

John 1:1-5:
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
He was in [the] beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and without Him not even one [thing] came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overtake it."

John 1:14: "And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us. And we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of [the] Father, full of grace and of truth."

you are about to get confused yet?. If this makes sense to you, i pity you John 1:14 alone i can use to confuse you for good
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 6:02am On Mar 22, 2019
Empiree:
I dey come for you later. I know you stubborn despite sorting this out years ago. You just wanna get whipped all over again, correct? grin

You forgot those threads from 2014-2015?
'You just wanna get whipped again', I don't get that and I can't remember any extensive debate I had with you on this topic. You can as well post the link of the debate for me to see.

Since uncle Mohammed wrote, in the Quran, against the doctrine of the Trinity, which has been official doctrine of the church for more than 500 years before Mohammed was born, can you provide (from the Quran and the hadith) uncle Mohammed's concept of the Trinity. In a clearer language, teach me Muhammed's understanding of the doctrine of the Trinity with reference to the Quran and the authentic hadith.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 7:58am On Mar 22, 2019
Empiree:
smh. I am sure you are going somewhere with this. Perhaps, trying to dig up some conspiracy about Jesus bcus i have heard something similar. So let's see what you got. So to answer this briefly, all these you said means nothing to God or Angels. Is the Lord who created you out of nothing can't do this?. This brings us back to our earlier discussion that you can not translate God's word. So all these you mention belong to earth where they came from in the first place. They mean nothing in the Divine presence. You will speak from that ashes, from that dust or whatever you turned to.
Either you are feigning dumbness or deliberately Ignorant! God will deliver you. I asked simple question any rational being will be able to see justice to and rather than answer the plain questions

A man doesn't have a grave because he was eaten by 20 lions or he was burn to smokes:

What is difficult in answering these simple direct questions?

Empiree:

Ruh is a complex theory. Ruh is described in the Quran in various forms. The detail is only known to God.
Your only response, Ruh is a complex theory. Is the Arabic word Ruh a theory? I deliberately used the word for I I had used Soul/Spirit, you would have feigned even greater ignorance.

To Boda:
Does Human beings have the Ruh and what is it?

Empiree:

this theory of yours, ehen
Didnt i say it grin I knew you were up to something. Keep going.

catastrophe! Spirit is a loose word. It has different definitions. Angels are called spirit. Jinns, strange creatures, and all unseen you can think of are called spirit. So God is not spirit. This analogy you are making is gonna make you look ridiculous eventually.

you are about to get confused yet?. If this makes sense to you, i pity you John 1:14 alone i can use to confuse you for good
!!
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2019
sagenaija:

This is only a 10 minutes clip.
If you can’t watch a ten-minute clip, then maybe you do not really seek knowledge.

Only a fool will not want to seek knowledge.

You claim that “Our Qur'an we believe is from Allah to the Prophet Muhammad”
Allah never directly spoke to Mohamed. God spoke to Moses directly. When the angel spoke to Mary in the koran he introduced himself. Even the Angel that allegedly spoke to Mohamed never introduced himself as a messenger of Allah. How come? So, Mohamed didn’t know who spoke to him. He had to rely on others to confirm to him who it was that spoke to him. Allah had to inspire others to convince Mohamed that it an angel from him that spoke to Mohamed. How come Allah’s dealings with his last prophet was always in a roundabout way?

Even in the koran Allah spoke to Alexander the Great yet Allah did not speak to Mohamed his last prophet that Moslems claim is the most important prophet? How come?

So, on what basis do you believe that the koran is from Allah to Mohamed?

I believe there are better things for me to do with my subscription than watching those You tube videos you suggested.

To Answer you, Allah communicated with the final Prophet in the best way He deems fit. Moses spoke with the Lord. But no eyes can see Him.
Based on careful analysis the Qur'an is a miracle and the one who was inspired with it can be no more than a Prophet.

Unlike Jesus and some other Prophets that were lettered, he was unlettered. The Qur'an is an unmatched Book in eloquence and style....It confirms the revealed Scriptures before it and also a lot of Prophets. An unlettered Person is not supposed to know so much.
Millions have memorized the Qur'an by heart. This is unlike the major other revealed scriptures!

His contemporaries and foes confirmed he was trustworthy and Honest.

And there are other Miracles too.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

Confused is Islam.
Even you Muslims of a truth know that Christians believe in ONE God, however because of your myopic reasoning they insist against all reason to force God into the limitations of man

Is this all you can say just to avoid the Question?

OK, BYE.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2019
Empiree:

You are 1 million percent behind on spirituality. You never heard of Islamic spirituality?. You are joking right?. It is called Ihsan/tassawuf/sufism. We also have tawil (interpretation). So there are plenty of spiritual benefits in Islam. Don't let your fellow CHRISTIAN hear this. They will mock your ignorance.
Any claim about Islamic spirituality is more adventure into occultism.

It just shows how you Moslems try to redefine your religion.

The koran nowhere prescribed that for you Moslems.

Prove me wrong on this.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 9:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I believe there are better things for me to do with my subscription than watching those You tube videos you suggested.

To Answer you, Allah communicated with the final Prophet in the best way He deems fit. Moses spoke with the Lord. But no eyes can see Him.
Based on careful analysis the Qur'an is a miracle and the one who was inspired with it can be no more than a Prophet.

Unlike Jesus and some other Prophets that were lettered, he was unlettered. The Qur'an is an unmatched Book in eloquence and style....It confirms the revealed Scriptures before it and also a lot of Prophets. An unlettered Person is not supposed to know so much.
Millions have memorized the Qur'an by heart. This is unlike the major other revealed scriptures!

His contemporaries and foes confirmed he was trustworthy and Honest.

And there are other Miracles too.
You Moslems don’t seem to understand so many things about your religion. What is the meaning of “unlettered”? Does it mean unable to understand anything? Illiterate? Or what? Does “unlettered” mean having no understanding whatsoever?

Tell me, was Mohamed not taking care of his first wife’s trading business? When he was doing this did he ‘know’ anything about the business? Could he ‘account’ for how the business was running? Or was he just a dummy going with the caravans up and down?

Memorization is not the same as intelligence or understanding. That millions of people have memorized the koran means what? A miracle? Only a dummy will believe that. Even four-year old children can memorize a lot.

Did you say, “trustworthy and honest”? maybe you should first give your definitions of what these words mean. Mohamed trustworthy and honest? Where did you get that from?

What are definition of those words, please?

Miracles? Which miracles did Mohamed perform. Show me one. I challenge you.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Is this all you can say just to avoid the Question?

OK, BYE.
I had to go back to check your so called questions and only one merits an answer because you may not know

1. On which verse is this

Exodus 3:14
God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.' "

2. On is I AM a name?
Literally, Moses asked "what name he should tell the Egyptians as the Name of God. And that was Gods response! QED.

And did I say that was the name of God?

My exact Quote:

The God of Abraham isn't your God!
He is the "I AM" that "I AM"!

3. Giving verses

Give a verse that names the written Books Bible, old or New Testament or covenant
After you show the same from the Qur'an!

4. On Moses is a Muslim:
Please show one single scripture before Islam that states this. After all, there are several dozen books of Allah that should show at least that any of the prophets are Muslims.

If you cannot find a quote apart from the Qur'an, then Muslims are impostors and liers!

Let me also refer you to a post I gave Empires maybe you will have a sensible answer as he is being elusively evasive.

I want to believe that your own brand of Islam believes in the questioning of the two angels in the grave.

Now, suppose either:

shadeyinka:

About God as Trinity:

Salaam Aleikum!
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2019
sagenaija:

Any claim about Islamic spirituality is more adventure into occultism.

It just shows how you Moslems try to redefine your religion.

The koran nowhere prescribed that for you Moslems.

Prove me wrong on this.
prove you wrong?. Hell no. That's like discribing something to a blind man. How can blind man sees?. I need not waste my time if you think there is no Islamic spirituality
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

Either you are feigning dumbness or deliberately Ignorant! God will deliver you. I asked simple question any rational being will be able to see justice to and rather than answer the plain questions

A man doesn't have a grave because he was eaten by 20 lions or he was burn to smokes:

how does this make him God?. Even if I was to agree with your insinuation, it means not only Jesus had duality. It means humans too are divine by your logic. Listen, God is not difficult to understand. He discribed Himself. All these nonsense you are trying to sell me that Jesus is God in flesh and water and body and spirit and this and that make no sense. God is separate entity. Jesus was His prophet and messanger.

Your only response, Ruh is a complex theory. Is the Arabic word Ruh a theory? I deliberately used the word for I I had used Soul/Spirit, you would have feigned even greater ignorance.
And they ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning the Ruh (the Spirit); Say: "The Ruh (the Spirit): it is one of the things, the knowledge of which is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little." Sura Isra 85

To Boda:
Does Human beings have the Ruh and what is it?

!!
what it means by DEATH is when soul extracts from the body. All human beings have soul. This same soul is infused in you when you were in womb. So what's confusing you here?
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
Empiree:
how does this make him God?. Even if I was to agree with your insinuation, it means not only Jesus had duality. It means humans too are divine by your logic. Listen, God is not difficult to understand. He discribed Himself. All these nonsense you are trying to sell me that Jesus is God in flesh and water and body and spirit and this and that make no sense. God is separate entity. Jesus was His prophet and messanger.

And they ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning the Ruh (the Spirit); Say: "The Ruh (the Spirit): it is one of the things, the knowledge of which is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little." Sura Isra 85

what it means by DEATH is when soul extracts from the body. All human beings have soul. This same soul is infused in you when you were in womb. So what's confusing you here?

The question is not even about God for now. If you don't understand the trinity of man, how can you understand the trinity of God.

And you are avoiding to answer truthfully my questions

Or better still
Is it the body of the dead that will physically speak or his soul?
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

The question is not even about God for now. If you don't understand the trinity of man, how can you understand the trinity of God.

And you are avoiding to answer truthfully my questions

Or better still
Is it the body of the dead that will physically speak or his soul?

you will soon be ignored. What's Trinity gotta do with man's flesh, body and soul?. It is you that break it down that way because that's what you believe. Everything you highlighted has nothing to do with how man speaks at interrogation in the grave.

Body and flesh are nothing but maggots food. They belong to dust(earth) and they return there. Your soul is what God deals with. And this has nothing to do with Trinity. Stop digging irrational conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Empiree:
you will soon be ignored. What's Trinity gotta do with man's flesh, body and soul?. It is you that break it down that way because that's what you believe. Everything you highlighted has nothing to do with how man speaks at interrogation in the grave.

Body and flesh are nothing but maggots food. They belong to dust(earth) and they return there. Your soul? is what God deals with. And this has nothing to do with Trinity. Stop digging irrational conspiracy theories.

Why is an obvious truth difficult for you to relate to. Forget the word, trinity:you don't have to agree with the usage of the word but answer the questions given.

Better still: Helping you out by your indirect reply:

1. Are you implying that the person who is questioned by the angels is the SOUL of the dead person?
2. If it is the Soul, does it imply that just as the Body, the soul can hear and can speak and can feel pain?

The two questions above requires either a YES or NO answer.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

Why is an obvious truth difficult for you to relate to. Forget the word, trinity:you don't have to agree with the usage of the word but answer the questions given.

Better still: Helping you out by your indirect reply:

1. Are you implying that the person who is questioned by the angels is the SOUL of the dead person?
2. If it is the Soul, does it imply that just as the Body, the soul can hear and can speak and can fee?

The two questions above requires either a YES or NO answer.
we have a Hadith narration which says that angels wake up the dead after burial, sit him down and start questioning him.

When the soul gets punished, the body feels the impact. But if flesh body turn dust, say in 10 years after burying the person you exhumed him and find only bones. This is not evidence of punishment. Righteous believers also turn dust bcus Quran said in sura Tãhã from the Earth We created you. In the Earth We shall return you and from the Earth We shall bring you out one more time

So clearly if body returns to dust, whether believer or not is not evidence of punishment. If God doesn't allow disbeliever's flesh body to turn dust for decades, He only preserves him for wicked people to see what He is capable of.

Pharaoh comes to mind

And Allaah knows Best
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Empiree:
we have a Hadith narration which says that angels wake up the dead after burial, sit him down and start questioning him.

When the soul gets punished, the body feels the impact. But if flesh body turn dust, say in 10 years after burying the person you exhumed him and find only bones. This is not evidence of punishment. Righteous believers also turn dust bcus Quran said in sura Tãhã from the Earth We created you. In the Earth We shall return you and from the Earth We shall bring you out one more time

So clearly if body returns to dust, whether believer or not is not evidence of punishment. If God doesn't allow disbeliever's flesh body to turn dust for decades, He only preserves him for wicked people to see what He is capable of.

Pharaoh comes to mind

And Allaah knows Best
The hadith you mentioned, I have also read. However, when the angels wake up the dead, is it physically or spiritually. If it is Physically, it is possible to monitor when the angel will do his deeds. Or what do you think?

But then, How do we explain what happens to those who have no grave probably because they were eaten up by wild animals?

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

The hadith you mentioned, I have also read. However, when the angels wake up the dead, is it physically or spiritually. If it is Physically, it is possible to monitor when the angel will do his deeds. Or what do you think?
I expected this question and you didn't disappoint. This is your homework. Next time someone dies in your family (no insult intended), after he/she his buried, kindly try to find out. You may have first hand experience. We never know.

But then, How do we explain what happens to those who have no grave probably because they were eaten up by wild animals?
Even if they accidentally born in house fire to ashes or cremate themselves, the One who created them when they were nothing is capable of doing anything He wants.

Reflect on this

And they say, "When we are bones and crumbled particles, will we [truly] be resurrected as a new creation?" surah Isra 49

Or [any] creation of that which is great within your breasts." And they will say, "Who will restore us?" Say, "He who brought you forth the first time." Then they will nod their heads toward you and say, "When is that?" Say, "Perhaps it will be soon - Isra 50
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
Empiree:
prove you wrong?. Hell no. That's like discribing something to a blind man. How can blind man sees?. I need not waste my time if you think there is no Islamic spirituality
Just to school you a little based on your own statement. I know you want to resort to ridicule but lets see who’s ill-advised or not.

When you rightly ‘describe’ something to a blind man he can understand what you mean. It is only if you are not able to correctly ‘describe’ the thing to the blind that he may not understand what you mean. If you lack the capacity to explain, then the blind man may not SEE with you; otherwise it is possible to ‘communicate’ to a blind man for him to SEE what you mean.

All I see in the koran are physical rituals. Any resort to anything else is a creation of Moslems not of the koran.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
Empiree:
I expected this question and you didn't disappoint. This is your homework. Next time someone dies in your family (no insult intended), after he/she his buried, kindly try to find out. You may have first hand experience. We never know.

Even if they accidentally born in house fire to ashes or cremate themselves, the One who created them when they were nothing is capable of doing anything He wants.

Reflect on this

And they say, "When we are bones and crumbled particles, will we [truly] be resurrected as a new creation?" surah Isra 49

Or [any] creation of that which is great within your breasts." And they will say, "Who will restore us?" Say, "He who brought you forth the first time." Then they will nod their heads toward you and say, "When is that?" Say, "Perhaps it will be soon - Isra 50

The question is too simple and direct to be missed or misunderstood. Don't be like that he ostrich who hide it's head under the sand.

2. If it is the Soul, does it imply that just as the Body, the soul can hear and can speak and can fee?

We all know God can do anything but that's not the answer.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 12:43am On Mar 23, 2019
shadeyinka:

The question is too simple and direct to be missed or misunderstood. Don't be like that he ostrich who hide it's head under the sand.

We all know God can do anything but that's not the answer.

I know where you are going with this but I am not gonna succumb to your belief. Yes, soul will speak and everything will hear except you and I (humans)
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 12:50am On Mar 23, 2019
sagenaija:

Just to school you a little based on your own statement. I know you want to resort to ridicule but lets see who’s ill-advised or not.

When you rightly ‘describe’ something to a blind man he can understand what you mean. It is only if you are not able to correctly ‘describe’ the thing to the blind that he may not understand what you mean. If you lack the capacity to explain, then the blind man may not SEE with you; otherwise it is possible to ‘communicate’ to a blind man for him to SEE what you mean.

All I see in the koran are physical rituals. Any resort to anything else is a creation of Moslems not of the koran.
it is your problem. There is Islamic spirituality. If you don't believe it means you don't understand Qur'an. What is tazkiya?. What is dhikr?. What is Ihsan?. What is tassawuf?.

These terms are essence of spirituality in Islam. And you find bunch of terms in the Hadith.

Islamic spirituality is not detached from everyday practices of Muslims. It is integral part of the religion. Take it or leave it.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 5:59am On Mar 23, 2019
Empiree:
I know where you are going with this but I am not gonna succumb to your belief. Yes, soul will speak and everything will hear except you and I (humans)

Good!
The Soul will speak!

1. The Soul is invisible to Man but NOT to God only the Body is visible to Man.
2. God judges the Soul for whatever the Body has done here on earth.

We can conclude that Human beings seem to have two identities which represents Himself.
1. His body (while upon the earth) : for with the body he does Good or Bad. With His body he serves God on Earth.
2. His Soul (while dead): for with his soul, he Decided, Lust and Thought about doing good or evil while on earth.

This is the simplest explanation of DUALITY of man.
It is still the same ONE man but but existing with TWO Different IDENTITIES.

You don't have to agree with the doctrine of DUALITY or TRINITY. But you need to understand what Christians mean. It is certainly not like adding 1+1+1= 1 as you think.

On the day of resurrection: which Muslims also believe, God will join back the Body and Soul of man for judgement sake in Paradise or Hell (different from the bliss or torment of the grave)

As salaam Aleikum!

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
shadeyinka:

Good!
The Soul will speak!

1. The Soul is invisible to Man but NOT to God only the Body is visible to Man.
2. God judges the Soul for whatever the Body has done here on earth.

We can conclude that Human beings seem to have two identities which represents Himself.
1. His body (while upon the earth) : for with the body he does Good or Bad. With His body he serves God on Earth.
2. His Soul (while dead): for with his soul, he Decided, Lust and Thought about doing good or evil while on earth.

This is the simplest explanation of DUALITY of man.
It is still the same ONE man but but existing with TWO Different IDENTITIES.

You don't have to agree with the doctrine of DUALITY or TRINITY. But you need to understand what Christians mean. It is certainly not like adding 1+1+1= 1 as you think.

On the day of resurrection: which Muslims also believe, God will join back the Body and Soul of man for judgement sake in Paradise or Hell (different from the bliss or torment of the grave)

As salaam Aleikum!
And your point is?

Because of your analysis of duality of man, which you tried to connect to Trinity to derive Divinity of Jesus, means that we can also agree that ordinary man is Divine as well?. Fair?.

Listen, shaitan is playing prank with you, buddy.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Empiree:
And your point is?

Because of your analysis of duality of man, which you tried to connect to Trinity to derive Divinity of Jesus, means that we can also agree that ordinary man is Divine as well?. Fair?.

Listen, shaitan is playing prank with you, buddy.
I haven't insinuated anything except to explain the concept of trinity using what is acceptable in Islam and common sense. My aim was just to demonstrate the concept using human nature.

I don't know/understand what you mean by divine?
But I know that any creature that has a spirit even though has a beginning but no end. i.e. angels, human beings, demons, jinns, Shaitan, all have beginnings but no end.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
shadeyinka:

I haven't insinuated anything except to explain the concept of trinity using what is acceptable in Islam and common sense. My aim was just to demonstrate the concept using human nature.

I don't know/understand what you mean by divine?
But I know that any creature that has a spirit even though has a beginning but no end. i.e. angels, human beings, demons, jinns, Shaitan, all have beginnings but no end.
seriously, you need to dump Bible studies. Or better still, go to middle East to learn christianity in Bible college. You will return to Nigeria as Muslim. This conspiracy you are trying to dig up will not avail you. Our human soul or spirit and flesh combine have nothing to do with Trinity or duality.

Your soul is what allows you to breath. The moment your soul exit your body, body is useless. And no doctors or scientists ever captured soul.

Don't allow Satan to deceive you. I was ahead of you and I knew you u wanted to end up saying duality of Jesus is proof of his Divinity which is where you are going but you are being deceptive by not going straight to the point.

There is nothing like Trinity. It is a false concept and idea propagated by Paul.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Empiree:
seriously, you need to dump Bible studies. Or better still, go to middle East to learn christianity in Bible college. You will return to Nigeria as Muslim. This conspiracy you are trying to dig up will not avail you. Our human soul or spirit and flesh combine have nothing to do with Trinity or duality.

Your soul is what allows you to breath. The moment your soul exit your body, body is useless. And no doctors or scientists ever captured soul.

Don't allow Satan to deceive you. I was ahead of you and I knew you u wanted to end up saying duality of Jesus is proof of his Divinity which is where you are going but you are being deceptive by not going straight to the point.

There is nothing like Trinity. It is a false concept and idea propagated by Paul.
Case closed!
The rest from you is just the thrashing of a drowning cattle.

Some people by nature are adverse to the truth even when evidence is glaring. So, I am not one bit surprised. I have just used Islam to explain your denial.

Except you have a counter argument to which I will gladly respond to or a question which I will try to answer God helping me, the case is closed!
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Empiree:

Case closed!
The rest from you is just the thrashing of a drowning cattle.

Duality a proof of Divinity?
No sir! You're wrong.
All the grammar spoken is to show that HUMAN BEINGS are Trinities or at least Dualities: yet one person! If you don't get that, it's a pity. Remember, I told you that if you cannot understand the Duality/Trinity of man, how can you understand the Trinity of GOD.!

Some people by nature are adverse to the truth even when evidence is glaring. So, I am not one bit surprised. I have just used Islam to explain your denial.

Except you have a counter argument to which I will gladly respond to or a question which I will try to answer God helping me, the case is closed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Banishes 'Spirit Of Marlian' From Congregations' Children / We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.