Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Christian Prince Explains Islam - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Prince Explains Islam (36229 Views)

Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell / Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul / Christian Prince – Nigerian Sheikh Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa Runs Away From Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
Empiree:

Because of your inability to know and understand the basics is the reason fake guy CP attracted to you.
This again is CP's bio:
Christian Prince is an author and Christian apologist.

Christian Prince was born and raised in a Christian family in the Middle East. He is a native Arabic speaker. After his teachers criticized his religion, he determined to study Islam and earned a degree in Islamic Law (Sharia Law) & Civil Law. This makes him qualified to be a Judge in Islamic court, having intimate knowledge of the foundational Islamic texts. He uses this knowledge to address an expansive list of topics representing typical questions or myths about Islam. The coverage of each topic includes explanation and specific relevant quotes from Islamic sources.

Christian Prince has a history of numerous debates with Moslems, and presents the truth to millions of Moslems and Christians by visiting many countries around the world doing seminars, and on the Internet.

He has posted thousands of videos on YouTube showing him debating various Muslim scholars on Paltalk like Shia scholar Husham Al-Husainy. He uses the pseudonym Christian Prince for his protection.

Now, PROVE to me that he is fake! No excuses. No rigmarole. Let's just stick to this for now before you again accuse of jumping from one thing to another. Can we do that? So, over to you to prove your claim.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 1:01am On Apr 03, 2019
What does this prove now?. This is profile and means nothing to me. James White is a theologian and very vast in his CHRISTIAN evangelism. Yet, this CP guy is nothing compared to him
sagenaija:

This again is CP's bio:
Christian Prince is an author and Christian apologist.

Christian Prince was born and raised in a Christian family in the Middle East. He is a native Arabic speaker. After his teachers criticized his religion, he determined to study Islam and earned a degree in Islamic Law (Sharia Law) & Civil Law. This makes him qualified to be a Judge in Islamic court, having intimate knowledge of the foundational Islamic texts. He uses this knowledge to address an expansive list of topics representing typical questions or myths about Islam. The coverage of each topic includes explanation and specific relevant quotes from Islamic sources.

Christian Prince has a history of numerous debates with Moslems, and presents the truth to millions of Moslems and Christians by visiting many countries around the world doing seminars, and on the Internet.

He has posted thousands of videos on YouTube showing him debating various Muslim scholars on Paltalk like Shia scholar Husham Al-Husainy. He uses the pseudonym Christian Prince for his protection.

Now, PROVE to me that he is fake! No excuses. No rigmarole. Let's just stick to this for now before you again accuse of jumping from one thing to another. Can we do that? So, over to you to prove your claim.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
cheesy

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2019

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by oyatz(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
Your Analogy is very wrong and misleading because of

1) You claim that the Quran is 100% the words of God
2) Was Allah the one speaking in ALL the bolded lines?
3) The Lord's prayer is found in the Gospels as recorded by the apostles.It wasn't written by Jesus or God.
4) Nobody has ever said that the Gospels or even the Bible was written or dictatated by God.
5) All the books of the Bible were written by Humans (which are widely acknowledged).
Some are believed by Christians/Jews to be inspired by God, some are historical records, some are teachings of doctrines, some are views/prophecies of Men of God.

6) Islamic terrorism will reduce drastically if Muslims agree that the Quran was written by the Prophet Muhammed with divine inspiration but, who like all other humans may make errors or that some of his actions were applicable to his 5th century Arab society but may NOT have eternal & universal applications.

Empiree:
as I said before, you have your questions answered by yourself. Thanks for saving me time. I need not waste my precious time with you. We can keep going on and on. It is never gonna end. And thanks for copy/paste. Everything you brought up isn't new. David Wood and Co did worst.

In the Lord's prayer you said Jesus was teaching his people Dua(prayers). So that answered you. Anything else?
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
oyatz:
Your Analogy is very wrong and misleading because of

1) You claim that the Quran is 100% the words of God
2) Was Allah the one speaking in ALL the bolded lines?
3) The Lord's prayer is found in the Gospels as recorded by the apostles.It wasn't written by Jesus or God.
4) Nobody has ever said that the Gospels or even the Bible was written or dictatated by God.
5) All the books of the Bible were written by Humans (which are widely acknowledged).
Some are believed by Christians/Jews to be inspired by God, some are historical records, some are teachings of doctrines, some are views/prophecies of Men of God.

6) Islamic terrorism will reduce drastically if Muslims agree that the Quran was written by the Prophet Muhammed with divine inspiration but, who like all other humans may make errors or that some of his actions were applicable to his 5th century Arab society but may NOT have eternal & universal applications.

The best reply to you is to ignore you since you could not subdue your hateful ego rhetoric. Your lines 3 and 4 are enough to crucify you.

Have a nice day, "Mr peaceful Christian".
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by oyatz(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
The Quran may be revealed to the Holy Prophet Muhammed by Angel Jubril but there are many verses in the Quran (and the Hadiths) which are clearly the words of the prophet himself which may be justified and applicable to his ethnic group in the 5th Century but which may not be applicable to everybody and in all the times.

The earlier Muslims accept this fact, the earlier we begin to see peace with the religion and the beginning of the end of Islamic terrorism.

Empiree:
Oh really?. I have heard enough of this. You know Islam now than I do but backtracked?. If you know Islam more than I do you would be Muslim by now. Your argument is not unique at all. We will keep going on rollercoaster about this is the reason I don't even wanna engage you. I know you have it all copied from those evangelical Christians. That's why I am simply not interested in this back and forth.

For record, Quran was revealed to Nabi Muhammad through Jibril(as).
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by oyatz(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Crucify me for saying the truth?

Try to answer the questions I raised and leave the crucification.

1) The Islamic religion make many Muslims to have negative relationships with non-muslim all over the World.

2) Many Islamic terrorists justified their actions by citing examples in the Sunnah and the Hadiths.

3) They may be similar acts in the Quran, Sunnah and the Hadiths but we need to understand that these may not necessarily have eternal and/or universal applications because some of these were views and actions of the Holy Prophet Muhammed (SAW) and NOT necessarily the words of God.

4) The Quran was NOT written as a single book by Nabi Muhammed but was composed many years after his death by the Sahabas under the leadership of Caliph Uthman. Other copies of the Quran that were slightly different from the version authorized by the Caliph were seized and burnt. Productions of copies of other versions or translations of the Quran were strongly prohibited.

5) There many things in the Quran that are certainly not true.
For instance that , Abraham and Isaac built the Kaaba in Mecca when all historical and archeological evidences show that Mecca only came into existence around the 4th century AD.

Empiree:
The best reply to you is to ignore you since you could not subdue your hateful ego rhetoric. Your lines 3 and 4 are enough to crucify you.

Have a nice day, "Mr peaceful Christian".
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
Empiree:
What does this prove now?. This is profile and means nothing to me. James White is a theologian and very vast in his CHRISTIAN evangelism. Yet, this CP guy is nothing compared to him
I feel your pain.

It's not easy to follow a path for long and then realize you've been going the wrong direction.
You must therefore struggle like a drowning battles to hold on to any branch of twig he can get.
Even the prophet of Islam had his bouts of depression.

You quote the Bible when it suits you and then turn round the next moment to claim that it has been 'corrupted': A claim you guys are never able to substantiate.
Do you truly and honestly believe it is a measure of integrity on your part to run to the Bible to support your position in Islam and ignore the same Bible on other issues; sometimes even other areas in the same passage?

Islam has no assurance of paradise for any of you guys. You can do all the five pillars and other tenets of Islam only for your fate to still be dependent on whether Allah predestined you to go to hell or paradise. Even a dead baby is not guaranteed paradise in Islam.

But in Christianity he who has the Son of God has life. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you are saved from eternal damnation. You have peace with God. You are not a slave but a child in God's family. Nothing like this exists in any other religion - including Islam.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by oyatz(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
What are you saying that the words of Allah can NOT be translated?
Is Allah not universal God for everybody? Can't Allah speak to Igbos, Fulani, Kanuris Chambas, Zulus,Tutsis?
Why can't people pray in their mother tongues but have to pray in Arabic before Allah can answer the prayers?

Empiree:
you are a known bigot. I didn't say Arabic in itself can not be translated. I said Quran can not be translated. Quran is the word of Allah. You can not translate Allah's word. You can only explain it. The moment you translate from arabic Quran it loses the ingredients and authenticity. That's why, if you read English quran or other language, your are only reading the "translations of the meaning".

This is why we can not pray daily salat in language other than language of The Quran. And because Quran is in Arabic does not mean all Arabs understood it. No. You can not translate God's words. You may only explain the meanings. But the translated meanings are sufficient for us to get things done.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by oyatz(m): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Can't you argue your case on its OWN merits without resorting to attacks on Christianity?
If a Buddhist or a non-religiouus man is telling you his observations about the claims that the Quran is 100% words of God delivered through Angel Jubril to Nabi Muhammed, won't explain to him without resorting to Christianity which is not part of the issues raised.

Did Allah take refuge in that Ayat?

Empiree:
You are a small evangelist to take on me. I dealt with fellow CHRISTIANs who know more than you 4-5yrs ago right here in this platform. And you expect me to go over everything again?. No.

@bold, the simple reason for this is bcus, the foundation on which CHRISTIANITY stands is very shallow and substandard. This paves ways for possible criticisms.

The foundation I am talking about are the tenets of your religion. No Christians have been able to align the dots and explain obvious differences in your Bible is the reason for distortion. For example, if you put 3 CHRISTIANs next to each other and ask them who is Jesus?. You are gonna get different answers. For this reason, no sane human would take your religion serious except for worldly gain.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 12:59am On Apr 04, 2019
[s]
oyatz:
Crucify me for saying the truth?

Try to answer the questions I raised and leave the crucification.

1) The Islamic religion make many Muslims to have negative relationships with non-muslim all over the World.

2) Many Islamic terrorists justified their actions by citing examples in the Sunnah and the Hadiths.

3) They may be similar acts in the Quran, Sunnah and the Hadiths but we need to understand that these may not necessarily have eternal and/or universal applications because some of these were views and actions of the Holy Prophet Muhammed (SAW) and NOT necessarily the words of God.

4) The Quran was NOT written as a single book by Nabi Muhammed but was composed many years after his death by the Sahabas under the leadership of Caliph Uthman. Other copies of the Quran that were slightly different from the version authorized by the Caliph were seized and burnt. Productions of copies of other versions or translations of the Quran were strongly prohibited.

5) There many things in the Quran that are certainly not true.
For instance that , Abraham and Isaac built the Kaaba in Mecca when all historical and archeological evidences show that Mecca only came into existence around the 4th century AD.[/s]

You wanna know who terror!sts are?. Help yourself. Let's see if you are intelligent shocked

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 1:02am On Apr 04, 2019
oyatz:
What are you saying that the words of Allah can NOT be translated?
Is Allah not universal God for everybody? Can't Allah speak to Igbos, Fulani, Kanuris Chambas, Zulus,Tutsis?
Why can't people pray in their mother tongues but have to pray in Arabic before Allah can answer the prayers?

Read profiles of those Christian terrorists who created terrorists for their evil plans?.

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 1:05am On Apr 04, 2019
Discussion with you would be easier if you know God. But you don't. Therefore, it is a huge waste of time trying to explain to you difference between sugar and honey tastes cheesy
sagenaija:

I feel your pain.

It's not easy to follow a path for long and then realize you've been going the wrong direction.
You must therefore struggle like a drowning battles to hold on to any branch of twig he can get.
Even the prophet of Islam had his bouts of depression.

You quote the Bible when it suits you and then turn round the next moment to claim that it has been 'corrupted': A claim you guys are never able to substantiate.
Do you truly and honestly believe it is a measure of integrity on your part to run to the Bible to support your position in Islam and ignore the same Bible on other issues; sometimes even other areas in the same passage?

Islam has no assurance of paradise for any of you guys. You can do all the five pillars and other tenets of Islam only for your fate to still be dependent on whether Allah predestined you to go to hell or paradise. Even a dead baby is not guaranteed paradise in Islam.

But in Christianity he who has the Son of God has life. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you are saved from eternal damnation. You have peace with God. You are not a slave but a child in God's family. Nothing like this exists in any other religion - including Islam.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by oyatz(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2019
Your response of 'The profiles of Christian Terrorists' is unrelated to the Questions I asked.

1) Is Allah a universal God for Arabs, Caucasians, Africans, Chinese, Australians?

2) Why did Allah insist that Salat (Prayer) that he will answer must be made in Arabic knowing fully well that there are thousands of languages in the world.
Why can't i pray to my father (or if you are Allah's slave , your Lord) in my mother tongue?

3) Does Allah listen to prayers of the Chinese, Zulus,Hutsi, Cypriots that were not made in Arabic?

4) Since the death of Nabi Muhammed (SAW) about 1,600 years ago, has Allah been talking to humanity or he no longer send messangers to us?

5) Why did Allah mandate Muslims to kill those who leave Islam?

Just answer the questions i raised and don't turn it to a Christian Vs Muslim suppremacy battle.

kiss kiss
Empiree:
Read profiles of those Christian terrorists who created terrorists for their evil plans?.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by oyatz(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2019
You are answering Theological questions with unrelated Political conspiracy theories.

Answer my questions directly.

Empiree:
[s] You wanna know who terror!sts are?. Help yourself. Let's see if you are intelligent shocked
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2019
oyatz:
You are answering Theological questions with unrelated Political conspiracy theories.

Answer my questions directly.

conspiracy theory in what's clear as daylight?. I thought you were intelligent. I was wrong. What I'm I gonna do with your theology when you started off with "Islamic terrorism" and I gave your your dose but you changed tune saying it is c"political conspiracy theory"?. You are incredible.
If you want me to answer your theological questions you first off need to ask your fellow CHRISTIANs who don't believe Jesus is God, why they don't?. Only then you can bring your questions to me.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by oyatz(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
Personal insultss against me or talking about Christians/Christianity are not related to the topic being discussed.

Just answer the questions.

Empiree:
conspiracy theory in what's clear as daylight?. I thought you were intelligent. I was wrong. What I'm I gonna do with your theology when you started off with "Islamic terrorism" and I gave your your dose but you changed tune saying it is c"political conspiracy theory"?. You are incredible.
If you want me to answer your theological questions you first off need to ask your fellow CHRISTIANs who don't believe Jesus is God, why they don't?. Only then you can bring your questions to me.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
oyatz:
Personal insultss against me or talking about Christians/Christianity are not related to the topic being discussed.

Just answer the questions.

I said:

Empiree:

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by enilove(m): 3:11am On Apr 05, 2019
oyatz:
Your response of 'The profiles of Christian Terrorists' is unrelated to the Questions I asked.

1) Is Allah a universal God for Arabs, Caucasians, Africans, Chinese, Australians?

2) Why did Allah insist that Salat (Prayer) that he will answer must be made in Arabic knowing fully well that there are thousands of languages in the world.
Why can't i pray to my father (or if you are Allah's slave , your Lord) in my mother tongue?

3) Does Allah listen to prayers of the Chinese, Zulus,Hutsi, Cypriots that were not made in Arabic?

4) Since the death of Nabi Muhammed (SAW) about 1,600 years ago, has Allah been talking to humanity or he no longer send messangers to us?

5) Why did Allah mandate Muslims to kill those who leave Islam?

Just answer the questions i raised and don't turn it to a Christian Vs Muslim suppremacy battle.

kiss kiss

Very good questions , but unfortunately , for the wrong guy.

This guy doesn't reason , no matter the validity of the facts you present. He does not regard where he will spend his eternity , he is very very dull spiritually.
His case is like that of Ephraim in the Bible :

Hosea 4:17 KJV
Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone.

This guy has determined to serve that idol Allah for the rest of his life , let him be.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2019
Empiree:
James White is not a christian apologist, unlike Usama Dakok (christian Prince), Sam Shamoun, David Wood, Robert Spencer or M.A Khan, etc. Muslims generally love James White because he is a liberal progressive who does not like to hurt the feelings of Muslims in a debate. While his Muslim opponent, in full throttle, attacks Christianity, he would rather defend Islam in a debate.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2019
true2god:
James White is not a christian apologist, unlike Usama Dakok (christian Prince), Sam Shamoun, David Wood, Robert Spencer or M.A Khan, etc. Muslims generally love James White because he is a liberal progressive who does not like to hurt the feelings of Muslims in a debate. While his Muslim opponent, in full throttle, attacks Christianity, he would rather defend Islam in a debate.
lol. He's more dangerous the rest you mentioned. He begins his speeches by trying to appeal to ignorant muslims. He sounds perfectly like Muslims to gain their attention and then....BOOM!...he drops his real goal and start preaching Christianity. I have his book I bought it on eBay at the time I thought he's either Muslim or trying to convert to Islam.

Everything I read from the beginning to 1 quarter of his book appeals to Islam. His style of writing is very deceptive and can easily deceive naive Muslims. He's a serpent, stealth and his preaching is covert. Very dangerous evangelical Christian he's. Muslim debaters know his tricks that's why they don't slow down one bit in his debate. He's a true attaqiya. The moment I realized it is a Christian book written by evangelist I was cautious reading the rest.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
Empiree:
Empiree:
lol. He's more dangerous the rest you mentioned. He begins his speeches by trying to appeal to ignorant muslims. He sounds perfectly like Muslims to gain their attention and then....BOOM!...he drops his real goal and start preaching Christianity. I have his book I bought it on eBay at the time I thought he's either Muslim or trying to convert to Islam.

Everything I read from the beginning to 1 quarter of his book appeals to Islam. His style of writing is very deceptive and can easily deceive naive Muslims. He's a serpent, stealth and his preaching is covert. Very dangerous evangelical Christian he's. Muslim debaters know his tricks that's why they don't slow down one bit in his debate. He's a true attaqiya. The moment I realized it is a Christian book written by evangelist I was cautious reading the rest.
I taught you prefer James White to Christian Prince. While James White is more of a diplomatic guy in his approach, Usama (Christian Prince) is a rude and radical type, owing to the harsh religious environment he grew (Egypt).
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
true2god:

I taught you prefer James White to Christian Prince. While James White is more of a diplomatic guy in his approach, Usama (Christian Prince) is a rude and radical type, owing to the harsh religious environment he grew (Egypt).
none of them is my favorites. I simply pointed out James White is more knowledgeable
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
Empiree:
none of them is my favorites. I simply pointed out James White is more knowledgeable
More knowledgeable in what? Arabic or Islam?
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
sagenaija:

More knowledgeable in what? Arabic or Islam?
in your christian theology and tactical debate grin
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by oyatz(m): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
You keep referring to 'Christians' and Christianity as if any non-muslim must be a Christian.
There are many Nigerians that are neither Christians nor Muslims.

Empiree:

I said:

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
Empiree:
in your christian theology and tactical debate
Christian Prince certainly has more knowledge of Islam such that no Islamic scholar has been able to refute any of his claims on Islam. His understanding of Moslems sharpened his approach to debating with them. As a result of his work many Moslems are leaving the 'cult' like he calls it. His videos and books are doing a lot of work all over the world.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 7:06am On Apr 06, 2019
sagenaija:

Christian Prince certainly has more knowledge of Islam such that no Islamic scholar has been able to refute any of his claims on Islam. His understanding of Moslems sharpened his approach to debating with them. As a result of his work many Moslems are leaving the 'cult' like he calls it. His videos and books are doing a lot of work all over the world.
All over the world indeed. You can imagine I didn't even know about him until this thread was opened grin grin grin

Heard about him here first time. All over the world my foot cheesy
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
Empiree:
All over the world indeed. You can imagine I didn't even know about him until this thread was opened grin grin grin

Heard about him here first time. All over the world my foot cheesy
You only need to look at the number of views per his live and recorded YouTube streaming and the fact that they come from Europe, America, Asia and Africa.
Didn't you watch the one I posted on his discussion with one Ustaz Adegunwa from Nigeria?
Maybe this thread was opened to open the eyes of more people.
His record remains unbeaten.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
sagenaija:

You only need to look at the number of views per his live and recorded YouTube streaming and the fact that they come from Europe, America, Asia and Africa.
Didn't you watch the one I posted on his discussion with one Ustaz Adegunwa from Nigeria?
Maybe this thread was opened to open the eyes of more people.
His record remains unbeaten.
oh so you are basing his credit on YouTube views?. Is this your level of scholarship?. Have you not seen 10milliion views of watching someone just dancing and singing nonsense?. Popularity is only for a moment

Listen, CP is confirming end time prophecies. He too will soon be gone in history. I don't mean he will die. I meant God Himself will quiet him. He will live like he doesn't exist. Just watch.

Many many have done worst and they are irrelevant today. Only a matter of time CP's voice recedes from the air. CP is spectacular to you because of your ignorance.

Educate yourself, buddy.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2019
Empiree:
oh so you are basing his credit on YouTube views?. Is this your level of scholarship?. Have you not seen 10milliion views of watching someone just dancing and singing nonsense?. Popularity is only for a moment

Listen, CP is confirming end time prophecies. He too will soon be gone in history. I don't mean he will die. I meant God Himself will quiet him. He will live like he doesn't exist. Just watch.

Many many have done worst and they are irrelevant today. Only a matter of time CP's voice recedes from the air. CP is spectacular to you because of your ignorance.

Educate yourself, buddy.
Let's talk about scholarship: Are you claiming that nothing scholarly is on YouTube? If so then your level of thinking must be in doubt. What has views of dancing got to do with views of serious life changing matters?

Christian Prince takes his topics one after the other with references upon references from well known and respected Islamic sources to prove his points and NOT ONE SINGLE Islamic schorlar has been able to refute him.

Even when he is gone - and by the way death is for every man - the books (in English and a number of other languages - Spanish, German,etc) and videos will live on. Don't you see? Shakespeare is long dead but are his works still quoted till today?

The real issue which you are running away from is this: THE TRUTH. If his claims are true then accept them. If not, take the opposite stand.

You are the one who is refusing to educate yourself man because deep inside you you are afraid that all you've believed may end up being a LIE. And you can't handle that realisation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.