Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Christian Prince Explains Islam - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Prince Explains Islam (36236 Views)

Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell / Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul / Christian Prince – Nigerian Sheikh Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa Runs Away From Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
shadeyinka:

Case closed!
The rest from you is just the thrashing of a drowning cattle.

Some people by nature are adverse to the truth even when evidence is glaring. So, I am not one bit surprised. I have just used Islam to explain your denial.

Except you have a counter argument to which I will gladly respond to or a question which I will try to answer God helping me, the case is closed!
who are you deceiving?. You already exposed yourself earlier by trying to lump your definition of duality and Trinity and came up with how Jesus is God. I am not a novice. I captured your point. You simply don't wanna come out straight.

There are many more mysteries to human beings beyond duality. If I am to start talking about those, which are in the context of Islamic spirituality, you will end up with multi dua dua duality. It is not only duality as you know. It is more than that as well. You are so lucky you didn't come out clean with Jesus duality by your definition. You would have wrecked havoc on yourself. Human beings are very complex
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Empiree:
who are you deceiving?. You already exposed yourself earlier by trying to lump your definition of duality and Trinity and came up with how Jesus is God. I am not a novice. I captured your point. You simply don't wanna come out straight.

There are many more mysteries to human beings beyond duality. If I am to start talking about those, which are in the context of Islamic spirituality, you will end up with multi dua dua duality. It is not only duality as you know. It is more than that as well. You are so lucky you didn't come out clean with Jesus duality by your definition. You would have wrecked havoc on yourself. Human beings are very complex
Human beings are complex but God is less complex!
SMH!

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
shadeyinka:

SMH!
see what I'm talking about? grin
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
shadeyinka:

SMH!

Jesus is human being, okay buddy?

And God is far more complex than humans. Got it?. The same ruh that God breathed into us is the same ruh He breathed into Jesus. See Qur'an for references. The difference is that his ruh was sanctified due to his prophethood and messanship. But ours are prone to corruption and mismanagement.

In other to clean our ruh is the reason we have something we called zuhd (tassawuf, Ihsan, tazkiya, tarbiya) known as Islamic spirituality.

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Empiree:

Jesus is human being, okay buddy?

And God is far more complex than humans. Got it?. The same ruh that God breathed into us is the same ruh He breathed into Jesus. See Qur'an for references. The difference is that his ruh was sanctified due to his prophethood and messanship. But ours are prone to corruption and mismanagement.

In other to clean our ruh is the reason we have something we called zuhd (tassawuf, Ihsan, tazkiya, tarbiya) known as Islamic spirituality.

You don't have to agree with the doctrine of DUALITY or TRINITY of man. But my case is made.

Except you have a counter argument to which I will gladly respond to or a question which I will try to answer God helping me, the case is closed!
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Empiree:
it is your problem. There is Islamic spirituality. If you don't believe it means you don't understand Qur'an. What is tazkiya?. What is dhikr?. What is Ihsan?. What is tassawuf?.

These terms are essence of spirituality in Islam. And you find bunch of terms in the Hadith.

Islamic spirituality is not detached from everyday practices of Muslims. It is integral part of the religion. Take it or leave it.
Empiree, the thing is this:true spirituality transforms the inside of a person. Any other thing is simply ritual without reality.

True spirituality makes consideration for others top priority not SELF.

Any claim about "spirituality" that does not have the above as its focus is a dabble into occultism.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 3:08am On Mar 24, 2019
sagenaija:

Empiree, the thing is this:true spirituality transforms the inside of a person. Any other thing is simply ritual without reality.

True spirituality makes consideration for others top priority not SELF.

Any claim about "spirituality" that does not have the above as its focus is a dabble into occultism.
I told you before and will tell you again. You are behind muslims on this subject. In Islam we not only have spirituality but we have something called haqiqa (reality). I think you need to search more topics in Islam section to read posts on Islam and spirituality and haqiqa.

In your world you think Islam is only about material reality. You so wrong my friend. Look for "jinn stories" thread. Look for "seeing angels" thread etc
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 3:15am On Mar 24, 2019
shadeyinka:

You don't have to agree with the doctrine of DUALITY or TRINITY of man. But my case is made.

Good, case closed. Duality/Trinity by your definition amounts to polytheism. We do not have absolute knowledge but one thing is clear, whatever you think of duality and Trinity is not God. Anything you can see with your naked eyes is not God.

Ruh or soul, flesh and blood are all God's creation. Review your Bible studies critically. Your Bible education system is faulty. Go to the middle East and learn
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2019
Empiree:
Good, case closed. Duality/Trinity by your definition amounts to polytheism. We do not have absolute knowledge but one thing is clear, whatever you think of duality and Trinity is not God. Anything you can see with your naked eyes is not God.

Ruh or soul, flesh and blood are all God's creation. Review your Bible studies critically. Your Bible education system is faulty. Go to the middle East and learn
SMH.

Give either a rebuttal or ask a question. And it's difficult for you. All you can do is to repeatedly bray your memorizations.

Like "4 legs good two legs bad"

2 Likes

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2019
shadeyinka:

SMH.

Give either a rebuttal or ask a question. And it's difficult for you. All you can do is to repeatedly bray your memorizations.

Like "4 legs good two legs bad"
I don't even understand anything you said just now grin cheesy
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Empiree:
I don't even understand anything you said just now grin cheesy
I had closed my case a long time ago with you. The best you could have done was to punch holes into my argument or at least ask questions.

You did neither but just continue to repeat your earlier statements. You've not read the book "animal farm" by George Orwell, if you had, you would have understood the characters you are imitating

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
shadeyinka:

I had closed my case a long time ago with you. The best you could have done was to punch holes into my argument or at least ask questions.

You did neither but just continue to repeat your earlier statements. You've not read the book "animal farm" by George Orwell, if you had, you would have understood the characters you are imitating
this is indirect insult, isn't?. It pains you for fact that my comments strangleed you cheesy

You thought I would succumb to your ideology shocked but didn't work out grin

You and your fellow tried to dig up conspiracy where there is none and failed. And your evangelism tactics didn't work on me cheesy

Why would I ask you questions you want to hear?. It is all about evangelism, buddy. https://www.nairaland.com/2189813/christians-evangelism-deceptions
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
Empiree:
this is indirect insult, isn't?. It pains you for fact that my comments strangleed you cheesy

You thought I would succumb to your ideology shocked but didn't work out grin

You and your fellow tried to dig up conspiracy where there is none and failed. And your evangelism tactics didn't work on me cheesy

Why would I ask you questions you want to hear?. It is all about evangelism, buddy. https://www.nairaland.com/2189813/christians-evangelism-deceptions
When a soul is truly lost: reasons don't make any sense!

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
shadeyinka:

When a soul is truly lost: reasons don't make any sense!
alright. Case truly closed.

Have a nice day
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Empiree:
alright. Case truly closed.

Have a nice day
You too!
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Interesting

Watch pastor tries to preach to muslim on the street

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2027530644209882&id=100008588982869
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
Empiree:
I told you before and will tell you again. You are behind muslims on this subject. In Islam we not only have spirituality but we have something called haqiqa (reality). I think you need to search more topics in Islam section to read posts on Islam and spirituality and haqiqa.

In your world you think Islam is only about material reality. You so wrong my friend. Look for "jinn stories" thread. Look for "seeing angels" thread etc
Can you show me where you get these from - the koran or where?
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 12:12am On Mar 25, 2019
sagenaija:

Can you show me where you get these from - the koran or where?
we said case is closed now. Even if i show you Quran and hadith presentations, you not gonna accept still
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
Empiree:
we said case is closed now. Even if i show you Quran and hadith presentations, you not gonna accept still
You are wrong. I can't recall us saying case closed.
I asked because Moslems come up with a lot of many
things and assumptions and presumption without any
backup from Islam's books.
Look at this for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG0UPYCcagw
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
sagenaija:

You are wrong. I can't recall us saying case closed.
I asked because Moslems come up with a lot of many
things and assumptions and presumption without any
backup from Islam's books.
Look at this for example:
PYCcagw
could have been the other dude. I just replied both of you randomly based on my mentions. I didint pay attention to monikers. Anyways, as for the video, we dont necessarily need video proof. Quran already made it clear that WHATSOEVER in the heavens and on earth glorify the praises of Allah. HUmans, Jinns, Angels, Animals, all living and non-living thins you can think of including trees praise Allah there ways. So if you and Prince dispute Lion saying Allah's Name, how about birds reciting Quran and saying praises of Allah?. That's even clear as daylight. Did Christian Prince has anything to say about those?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp-exulDjsA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0kwnHi727I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJVmBdln5WY

Do you or C. prince have conspiracy to dig up to undermine the above?. If that not true, is this one below true being interviewed and responding to humans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vvILpsAu58

how about this cursing parrot,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM8aBESf8EI

if you believe that all why do you think lion and other speaking arabic and reciting Quran could be false?. Stop listening to christian prince. He is just looking for his daily bread and popularty
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 8:25am On Mar 26, 2019
Empiree:
could have been the other dude. I just replied both of you randomly based on my mentions. I didint pay attention to monikers. Anyways, as for the video, we dont necessarily need video proof. Quran already made it clear that WHATSOEVER in the heavens and on earth glorify the praises of Allah. HUmans, Jinns, Angels, Animals, all living and non-living thins you can think of including trees praise Allah there ways. So if you and Prince dispute Lion saying Allah's Name, how about birds reciting Quran and saying praises of Allah?. That's even clear as daylight. Did Christian Prince has anything to say about those?

Do you or C. prince have conspiracy to dig up to undermine the above?. If that not true, is this one below true being interviewed and responding to humans?

how about this cursing parrot,

if you believe that all why do you think lion and other speaking arabic and reciting Quran could be false?. Stop listening to christian prince. He is just looking for his daily bread and popularty

Lol!

Please don’t let me laugh so much that I will be hungry this morning earlier than I normally am.

A parrot is a bird that is known to NATURALLY have the ability to imitate speech.

So, this again confirms my position that you people come up with a lot of outside-the-koran and even ridiculous things. And to what end?

This is what Christian Prince points out. To date no single Moslem of the highest order has been able to successfully refute him.

EVERYBODY familiar with the parrot know that the parrot can imitate people’s words. It’s a common knowledge. It does not take a miracle for it to do so.

Empiree, you really think it’s a miracle? Really?

When we make statements about Islam we back it up – even from your own books.

When you make claims, you are unable to back them up. You just want the claims to be accepted – hook line and sinker.

Sometimes people act like they don’t hear but the truth is they don’t like or want what they hear. Are you in that category?

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 11:59am On Mar 26, 2019
sagenaija:

Lol!

Please don’t let me laugh so much that I will be hungry this morning earlier than I normally am.

A parrot is a bird that is known to NATURALLY have the ability to imitate speech.

So, this again confirms my position that you people come up with a lot of outside-the-koran and even ridiculous things. And to what end?

This is what Christian Prince points out. To date no single Moslem of the highest order has been able to successfully refute him.

EVERYBODY familiar with the parrot know that the parrot can imitate people’s words. It’s a common knowledge. It does not take a miracle for it to do so.

Empi.ree, you really think it’s a miracle? Really?

When we make statements about Islam we back it up – even from your own books.

When you make claims, you are unable to back them up. You just want the claims to be accepted – hook line and sinker.

Sometimes people act like they don’t hear but the truth is they don’t like or want what they hear. Are you in that category?
I have presented you a verse from Quran. Take it or leave it. Here are another verses Q57:1 and Q17:44

Whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth glorifies Allah, and He is the All-Mighty, All-Wise

The seven heavens and the earth and all that is therein, glorify Him and there is not a thing but glorifies His Praise. But you understand not their glorification. Truly, He is Ever Forbearing, Oft-Forgiving.

Your "backup" is only your ego. I don't need parrot or Lion to prove my point. I don't recall saying anything about miracle. You are the one talking about it. Quran already said everything in heavens and Earth glorifies God. Whether parrots imitate or not it is still glorification.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
Empiree:
I have presented you a verse from Quran. Take it or leave it. Here are another verses Q57:1 and Q17:44

Whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth glorifies Allah, and He is the All-Mighty, All-Wise

The seven heavens and the earth and all that is therein, glorify Him and there is not a thing but glorifies His Praise. But you understand not their glorification. Truly, He is Ever Forbearing, Oft-Forgiving.

Your "backup" is only your ego. I don't need parrot or Lion to prove my point. I don't recall saying anything about miracle. You are the one talking about it. Quran already said everything in heavens and Earth glorifies God. Whether parrots imitate or not it is still glorification.

We got here when you I asked you about your Islamic spirituality and you couldn’t give an answer.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
sagenaija:

We got here when you I asked you about your Islamic spirituality and you couldn’t give an answer.
you blind?. Why do you think I should waste my time when you don't really to accept anything the same way you rejected birds' praises of Allah?.

Anyways, if you want to know about Islamic spirituality, it is not always explainable. Therefore, to know about it, make wudhu and do tahajud everyday for 162days. In your tahajud all you have to do is:

La ilaha ila Allah wahadahu la sharika lahu lahu li muliku wAllahu li hamd wahuwa ala kuli Shay qodir

12,000 times a day, everyday for 162 days. This is the beginning of your Islamic spirituality.

Don't tell me you can't do it. If you can't do it please don't ask me about Islamic spiritual part.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Empiree:
you blind?. Why do you think I should waste my time when you don't really to accept anything the same way you rejected birds' praises of Allah?.

Anyways, if you want to know about Islamic spirituality, it is not always explainable. Therefore, to know about it, make wudhu and do tahajud everyday for 162days. In your tahajud all you have to do is:

La ilaha ila Allah wahadahu la sharika lahu lahu li muliku wAllahu li hamd wahuwa ala kuli Shay qodir

12,000 times a day, everyday for 162 days. This is the beginning of your Islamic spirituality.

Don't tell me you can't do it. If you can't do it please don't ask me about Islamic spiritual part.
Enjoy this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-SNEauif1c

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
Christian Prince: Can Allah protect his books Part 1

Christian Prince engages a caller in issues about the preservation of the quran.

He answers the caller’s resort to questioning the Bible’s preservation also.

He proves that since the quran confirms that the book of Moses was given to him by Allah if the Muslim claim that it is corrupt is correct then Allah failed to ensure its preservation.

Yet the quran in 5:44 said Allah “entrusted the protection of Allah,s book” to the Rabbis. If Allah trusted them enough to entrust the protection of the book to them and it still got corrupted did Allah not know that will happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQb9V-W5tyk

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 2:20am On Mar 31, 2019
^^^

Allah didn't promise to protect tawrah. The verse says Allah entrusted the believing Jews who submitted to Allaah in Islam, the protection of their book. There was no need for Allah to protect it since the mission of Tawrah was limited to the Jews not entire humanity.

They were to:

Know the Book

Believe in the Book

Study the Book

Follow the Book

Teach the Book

Protect the Book from corruption

But most of them failed. Example of corruption in their Book is, It is unlawful for Jews to charge fellow Jews riba(interest). But it is okay for Jews to charge non-jews interest. This is double standards. In American terminology it is called rip-off.

Another example of corruption in their Torah is, they (Jews) don't have to be righteous because they are pigheaded people.

So Christian Prince needs to understand that Quran is not talking about Torah they have now. It is talking about Tawrah of Moses. The one they now have called Torah is a mixture of truth and falsehoods.

Attachment is for you and your buddy, shadeyinka cheesy

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 6:03am On Mar 31, 2019
Empiree:
^^^

Allah didn't promise to protect tawrah. The verse says Allah entrusted the believing Jews who submitted to Allaah in Islam, the protection of their book. There was no need for Allah to protect it since the mission of Tawrah was limited to the Jews not entire humanity.

They were to:

Know the Book

Believe in the Book

Study the Book

Follow the Book

Teach the Book

Protect the Book from corruption

But most of them failed. Example of corruption in their Book is, It is unlawful for Jews to charge fellow Jews riba(interest). But it is okay for Jews to charge non-jews interest. This is double standards. In American terminology it is called rip-off.

Another example of corruption in their Torah is, they (Jews) don't have to be righteous because they are pigheaded people.

So Christian Prince needs to understand that Quran is not talking about Torah they have now. It is talking about Tawrah of Moses. The one they now have called Torah is a mixture of truth and falsehoods.

Attachment is for you and your buddy, shadeyinka cheesy
Please for your education, The Taurat is not a book. It is a collection of 5 books.

If Allah was the source of the Taurat, Zabura ,etc it would have made sense. But since you upgraded Allah to the status of Jehovah Yahweh, what else is there to say!

Part of the book protected by Allah was eaten by a tame goat!
This same book protected by Allah had all its chapter randomly mixed up by who..!
Some ayahs were found to absent in the final compilation of the Qur'an!

Is Allah Jehovah?

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2019
shadeyinka:

Please for your education, The Taurat is not a book. It is a collection of 5 books.

If Allah was the source of the Taurat, Zabura ,etc it would have made sense. But since you upgraded Allah to the status of Jehovah Yahweh, what else is there to say!

Part of the book protected by Allah was eaten by a tame goat!
This same book protected by Allah had all its chapter randomly mixed up by who..!
Some ayahs were found to absent in the final compilation of the Qur'an!

Is Allah Jehovah?
Your case is closed already. The only time I will respond to your properly is when you know the true nature of Jesus. So far you don't know.

Until you resolve this dilemma of yours, I will be wasting my precious time with you.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
Empiree:
Your case is closed already. The only time I will respond to your properly is when you know the true nature of Jesus. So far you don't know.

Until you resolve this dilemma of yours, I will be wasting my precious time with you.
When you can't defend your lies, why wouldn't you fear the truth?

You called me didn't you? Islam as usual hides under falsehood and misinformation. I don't blame you as you can't answer my elementary questions

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
Empiree:

When you can't defend your lies, why wouldn't you fear the truth?

You called me didn't you? Islam as usual hides under falsehood and misinformation. I don't blame you as you can't answer my elementary questions and you can't say what I said was not the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

What Is Behind Getting Pressed While Sleeping? / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.