Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,226 members, 7,953,862 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Christian Prince Explains Islam - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Prince Explains Islam (38337 Views)

Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell / Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul / Christian Prince – Nigerian Sheikh Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa Runs Away From Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
Empiree:
see what I'm saying?. See why I said if you don't understand I can't help you?. Let me leave you here for now
Maybe you only understand yourself. I just stated that I understand "Ahad"....if I can understand that, then, I can understand anything translated from Arabic.

Pretence and inability to ask questions is a big big problem
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Empiree:
Alhamdululah... You said you understand Ahad. In that case, if you truly understand Ahad, and at the same time you believe Jesus is God or son of God, then you don't understand Ahad. See what I am saying?. You can't understand Ahad and remain Christian. This is obvious contradiction
If you are insinuating "Trinity" then it is you who doesn't understand anything. You have simply boxed the almighty God into the 3D limitations of men!
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
shadeyinka:

Of course! Very different.
And that's why the "Source" of the believe is also different. One is real and the other an impostor.
Who is real and who is an impostor? Any evidence from your Bible that Muhammad is an impostor?

shadeyinka:

No problem!
But is Allah the same as Jehovah?

Who is Jehovah?

Allah is the creator of all that exists.The Ever Living, The Cherisher, Protector and Sustainer of everything! He is One, the Self Sufficient Master whom all creatures need He neither eats nor drink. He begets not nor was He Begotten. And there is none co-equal unto Him.
Neither slumber nor Sleep overtake Him....

Who is Jehovah?

shadeyinka:

The Qur'an is the only scripture that claim that God dictated the words.

None of the Earlier revealed scripture has God dictating the book. The scriptures came about as God instructed His servants to document events and happenings with respect to His will and how He relates to Man so that posterity would learn.

How did the Biblical Moses got the 10 Commandment?

God instructed His servants to write what? Where is the instructions? The Bible was written by over 40 different people over a thousands years!

shadeyinka:

Please answer this question truthfully:
1. At the time of Prophet Mohammed, was the Taurat, Zabura and Injeel existing?
2. If the books are lost why would the almighty Allah say:

Was Allah speaking of dead ancient people here? SMH

This is simple!

All those who believed in :
Moses and his God during his time are saved.
Abraham and His God during his time are saved.
Jesus and his God during his time would be saved.

Once another scripture comes the previous scripture is abrogated.

The coming of the Prophet Muhammad abrogated all previous scriptures so whoever believes in them without believing in the the Qur'an is doomed...

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
shadeyinka:

If you are insinuating "Trinity" then it is you who doesn't understand anything. You have simply boxed the almighty God into the 3D limitations of men!
we already trashed Trinity concept on this platform years ago. Ask true2god and plainbiblettruth and others. They couldn't defend it. Therefore, for you to believe in Trinity and claim to know what Ahad means, then your are facing serious dilemma. So now you can understand why I said Allah's word can not be translated. Because you guys messed up and confused 3 in 1 either in numerical sense or otherwise. However you guys explain the concept of Trinity will always choke you because of distortions in your book.

Therefore, you do not understand ku huwa Allah Ahad
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
shadeyinka:

Maybe you only understand yourself. I just stated that I understand "Ahad"....if I can understand that, then, I can understand anything translated from Arabic.

Pretence and inability to ask questions is a big big problem
sorry bro. You can't understand Ahad and still believe in Trinity. That's two opposing views. I said before and will say it again that you can not translate Allah's words. You can only explain it. Another example is "He" used for "Huwa". He in English translation is not male. Rather translators used closest English word. No English word for "Huwa" without losing it original intended Arabic meaning as revealed in the Qur'an. Just as "he" is used for angels. Angels are neither male or female. So you can see why I said you can not translate Allah's word.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Who is real and who is an impostor? Any evidence from your Bible that Muhammad is an impostor?
Figure it out!

Rashduct4luv:

Who is Jehovah?
If you don't know Jehovah Yahweh?
You are lost!
Rashduct4luv:

Allah is the creator of all that exists.The Ever Living, The Cherisher, Protector and Sustainer of everything! He is One, the Self Sufficient Master whom all creatures need He neither eats nor drink. He begets not nor was He Begotten. And there is none co-equal unto Him.
Neither slumber nor Sleep overtake Him....

Who is Jehovah?
Confirmed!
The God of Abraham isn't your God!
He is the "I AM" that "I AM"!

Rashduct4luv:

How did the Biblical Moses got the 10 Commandment?

God instructed His servants to write what? Where is the instructions? The Bible was written by over 40 different people over a thousands years!
Over 40 people over a long period of time chronicling the records of God's dealing with men and men's failures and unfaithfulness.

Rashduct4luv:

This is simple!

All those who believed in :
Moses and his God during his time are saved.
Abraham and His God during his time are saved.
Jesus and his God during his time would be saved.
I know that Islam does not take record of dates and chronological sequence of events.
After Moses, who was the next prophet?
I am sure you don't know that two prophets time could overlap!

Since you think all the Jewish prophets brought new religion how gullible and unlearned about history you are?

Islam is all about rewriting History. If Moses established Judaism, what did David and Solomon establish?

Rashduct4luv:

Once another scripture comes the previous scripture is abrogated.

The coming of the Prophet Muhammad abrogated all previous scriptures so whoever believes in them without believing in the the Qur'an is doomed...
You're just whining like a broken record. Repeating unfounded lies till it becomes real. Who told you any scripture of Yahweh is abrogated. Since you don't ask questions, let me help you.

1. If the Taurat: the oldest of the scriptures was abrogated, how come the Zabura and the Injeel didn't replace it as you want your Qur'an to do with the scriptures.

Between Abraham and Jesus are several prophets yet here what Jesus said:

(Matthew 5:17–18)
Jesus said, “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished” .

Only Suras of the Qur'an can be abrogated even before the message is completed.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Empiree:
we already trashed Trinity concept on this platform years ago. Ask true2god and plainbiblettruth and others. They couldn't defend it. Therefore, for you to believe in Trinity and claim to know what Ahad means, then your are facing serious dilemma. So now you can understand why I said Allah's word can not be translated. Because you guys messed up and confused 3 in 1 either in numerical sense or otherwise. However you guys explain the concept of Trinity will always choke you because of distortions in your book.

The problem with Islam is boxing God in the limitations of men!
How can God be closer to us than our Jagular vein and Yet be everywhere in the universe?

If you can't understand the Trinity of Man, how can you understand the Trinity of God?

Even Islam unwittingly shows at least the Duality of Man!

Even the author of the Qur'an was confusingly wrong about trinity: insinuating that the trinity consists of
God
Jesus and
Mary.

If the Qur'an and it's author can be wrong, why shouldn't Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
Empiree:
sorry bro. You can't understand Ahad and still believe in Trinity. That's two opposing views. I said before and will say it again that you can not translate Allah's words. You can only explain it. Another example is "He" used for "Huwa". He in English translation is not male. Rather translators used closest English word. No English word for "Huwa" without losing it original intended Arabic meaning as revealed in the Qur'an. Just as "he" is used for angels. Angels are neither male or female. So you can see why I said you can not translate Allah's word.
If I get you correctly,
Huwa: Non Sexist Gender pronoun used to describe God or Angels

Unfortunately, this concept is understood even in English language.

Why is a ship referred to as SHE! Rather than it?
Or a Country referred to as HER! Rather than it?

Could it be that the ship or a country is a woman?

There is no untranslatable language in this world unless the most primitive and archaic of languages.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
Empiree:

How can God be closer to us than our Jagular vein and Yet be everywhere in the universe?

If you can't understand the Trinity of Man, how can you understand the Trinity of God?

Even the author of the Qur'an was confusingly wrong about trinity: insinuating that the trinity consists of
God
Jesus and
Mary.

If the Qur'an and it's author can be wrong, why shouldn't Muslims?
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
shadeyinka:

see you again. If you have been reading my replied posts, you wouldn't say Islam "boxes God in the limitations of men". That's the least thing we believe in Islam. Clearly you don't understand anything.

you are jumping to another topic. God is indeed closer to us than our jagular vein. He's not everywhere in His person. He's everywhere by God's Absolute Attribute that encompasses all things.

o ya, explain yourself. I am sure by the time you type 3-5 lines you will find yourself in total confusion. The time starts now grin

clarification and evidence please ?.

God
Jesus and
Mary.
when you have been cornerned you are now shivering and gasping on straw cheesy
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
shadeyinka:

If I get you correctly,
Huwa: Non Sexist Gender pronoun used to describe God or Angels

Unfortunately, this concept is understood even in English language.

Why is a ship referred to as SHE! Rather than it?
Or a Country referred to as HER! Rather than it?

Could it be that the ship or a country is a woman?

There is no untranslatable language in this world unless the most primitive and archaic of languages.

you are yet to agree to the fact that Ahad had no English translation. It can only be explained?. This one you brought up, you said yourself that it is "understood" in English. You didn't say it is the precise translation.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by true2god: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
Empiree:

The issue is that Mohammed himself did not understand the concept of the 'Trinity'. Mohammaed taught that the Trinity consist of The father (God almighty), the son (Jesus) and Mary. And to make it worst, Mohamed even taught that the Jews took Ezra as the son of Allah (Quran 9:30).

1 Corinthians 1:18-31, yes the preaching of the nature and personality of Christ is foolishness to them that perish....
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Empiree:
see you again. If you have been reading my replied posts, you wouldn't say Islam "boxes God in the limitations of men". That's the least thing we believe in Islam. Clearly you don't understand anything.
You or Islam implies that God cannot be in two different places at the same time.
Since you dont understand. If God is truely closer to us than the Jagular vein of our necks and Servants of God are all over the world, doesnt it imply that God can be fully at a billion place at the same time.

If you disagree with this, you have just simply LOCALISED GOD.
but God cant be localised. Thats why He is Omnipresent (Fully Present Everywhere in the Universe: seen and unseen)

Empiree:

you are jumping to another topic. God is indeed closer to us than our jagular vein. He's not everywhere in His person. He's everywhere by God's Absolute Attribute that encompasses all things.
So, where is God?
Since as you claim, "only His attributes" encompasses all things.

Empiree:

o ya, explain yourself. I am sure by the time you type 3-5 lines you will find yourself in total confusion. The time starts now grin
I prefer to combine it with the quote below.

Empiree:

clarification and evidence please ?.
Before I give you evidence or clarification on this, please answer truthfully this question.

Do you believe in the questioning of the dead in the grave by the two Angels of Allah?

Empiree:

when you have been cornerned you are now shivering and gasping on straw :

Quran5:116
And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen. I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.

The author of the Qur'an believe that Trinity is
Allah
Jesus and
Mary
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Empiree:
you are yet to agree to the fact that Ahad had no English translation. It can only be explained?. This one you brought up, you said yourself that it is "understood" in English. You didn't say it is the precise translation.
Explanation is part of translation of you don't know. Must there be a word for word equivalence before translations can be done?

Is there a word for Snow in Yoruba or Hausa?
But can a European not convey the meaning in Yoruba or Hausa to say that "It snowed Heavily in London to a depth of 5m".

Don't bring our intelligence down to the level of impossibilites.

If Arabic cannot be translated into other languages, then it is the worst language Allah could have chosen to convey His words to men

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
shadeyinka:

You or Islam implies that God cannot be in two different places at the same time.
Since you dont understand. If God is truely closer to us than the Jagular vein of our necks and Servants of God are all over the world, doesnt it imply that God can be fully at a billion place at the same time.

If you disagree with this, you have just simply LOCALISED GOD.
but God cant be localised. Thats why He is Omnipresent (Fully Present Everywhere in the Universe: seen and unseen)
this you conjured for yourself to feel good. If this is your opinion so be it. You can go ahead with your localized God

So, where is God?
Since as you claim, "only His attributes" encompasses all things.
Simple. He is where He is. ABOVE ALL HIS CREATIONS. He exist outside of since time time and not bound by anything.

I prefer to combine it with the quote below.

Before I give you evidence or clarification on this, please answer truthfully this question.

Do you believe in the questioning of the dead in the grave by the two Angels of Allah?
shifting goalpost against when you can no longer handle the pressure?. Kpele. Absolutely, there are questions to be asked in the grave by the Angels by the permission of Allah.

Quran5:116
And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen. I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.

The author of the Qur'an believe that Trinity is
Allah
Jesus and
Mary

I know how evangelism works. This is what they do when they can't handle subject of discussion by shifting here and there. I am not interested in this topic at this time. All these things you are saying have been critically explained. We even did on this platform years ago. So I am putting this aside until you are decimated on the bone of contention
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
shadeyinka:

Explanation is part of translation of you don't know. Must there be a word for word equivalence before translations can be done?

Is there a word for Snow in Yoruba or Hausa?
But can a European not convey the meaning in Yoruba or Hausa to say that "It snowed Heavily in London to a depth of 5m".

Don't bring our intelligence down to the level of impossibilites.

If Arabic cannot be translated into other languages, then it is the worst language Allah could have chosen to convey His words to men
you have concurred. Now we can move to next level. You have just understood when I said Allah's word can not be translated.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
true2god:
The issue is that Mohammed himself did not understand the concept of the 'Trinity'. Mohammaed taught that the Trinity consist of The father (God almighty), the son (Jesus) and Mary. And to make it worst, Mohamed even taught that the Jews took Ezra as the son of Allah (Quran 9:30).

1 Corinthians 1:18-31, yes the preaching of the nature and personality of Christ is foolishness to them that perish....
I dey come for you later. I know you stubborn despite sorting this out years ago. You just wanna get whipped all over again, correct? grin

You forgot those threads from 2014-2015?
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
shadeyinka:

Figure it out!

[/b]
I asked a simple question which requires an answer.

shadeyinka:

If you don't know Jehovah Yahweh?
You are lost!

Which verse is this?

shadeyinka:

The God of Abraham isn't your God!
He is the "I AM" that "I AM"!

Is ''I am that I am'' a name?

shadeyinka:

Over 40 people over a long period of time chronicling the records of God's dealing with men and men's failures and unfaithfulness.

Give a verse that names the written Books Bible, old or New Testament or covenant.

shadeyinka:

I know that Islam does not take record of dates and chronological sequence of events.
After Moses, who was the next prophet?
I am sure you don't know that two prophets time could overlap!

Since you think all the Jewish prophets brought new religion how gullible and unlearned about history you are?

Stop thinking my thinking for me cos you are ignorant of what you don't know.
All Prophets are Muslims and Monotheist!

shadeyinka:

Islam is all about rewriting History. If Moses established Judaism, what did David and Solomon establish?

Moses was a Muslim and Monotheist! They all never worshiped three in one God(s).

shadeyinka:
You're just whining like a broken record. Repeating unfounded lies till it becomes real. Who told you any scripture of Yahweh is abrogated. Since you don't ask questions, let me help you.

shadeyinka:
It was written in the old testament that an adulteress should be stoned but Jesus did not allow an adulteress to be stoned. This is an example of abrogation though we don't believe this story!

1. If the Taurat: the oldest of the scriptures was abrogated, how come the Zabura and the Injeel didn't replace it as you want your Qur'an to do with the scriptures.

Between Abraham and Jesus are several prophets yet here what Jesus said:

(Matthew 5:17–18)
Jesus said, “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished” .

OK, Can we still use this Bible verses:

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God

Or Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

Keep in Mind that Timothy says in 2 Timothy 3:16-17 - [16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: [17] That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

shadeyinka:

Only Suras of the Qur'an can be abrogated even before the message is completed.

You definitely have no evidence!
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by plainbibletruth: 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
Empiree:

We defended and explained the trinity very well.
Whether you accepted our clear explanations is another thing entirely.

Let me give you a simple illustration:
The sun has light, the sun has heat and the sun has actinic property.
Can we say the sun is 3 in 1? Yes. Is the sun one or three? One.

The trinity is neither an absurdity or impossibility. It's only those who refuse to accept the plain truth are those believing in absurdities.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Empiree:
this you conjured for yourself to feel good. If this is your opinion so be it. You can go ahead with your localized God

Simple. He is where He is. ABOVE ALL HIS CREATIONS. He exist outside of since time time and not bound by anything.

I think it is you who have God located in space yonder.
To you, God is bound in an "unknown where" only His attributes transcend space. I am sure you don't know this God of Abraham.

God is fully present everywhere: Omnipresent God.

Empiree:

shifting goalpost against when you can no longer handle the pressure?. Kpele. Absolutely, there are questions to be asked in the grave by the Angels by the permission of Allah.

I hope this is a correct view of your belief?
According to you Muslims, when a man dies, two angels will come to him and ask him three basic question
i. What is your religion?
ii. Who was your prophet?
iii. Who is your Lord?
If he replies appropriately as : Islam-Prophet Mohammed-Allah, his state in the grave would be made pleasant. Otherwise, it would be made difficult.

Is this a correct representation of what you believe?

Empiree:

I know how evangelism works. This is what they do when they can't handle subject of discussion by shifting here and there. I am not interested in this topic at this time. All these things you are saying have been critically explained. We even did on this platform years ago. So I am putting this aside until you are decimated on the bone of contention
I just showed you in black and white from your Qur'an about the definition of Trinity by the author of the Qur'an. I'm sure you have a superfluous explanation of how Allah was speaking in "third person singular verb"! LOL
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
I asked a simple question which requires an answer.

Which verse is this?

Is ''I am that I am'' a name?

Give a verse that names the written Books Bible, old or New Testament or covenant.

Stop thinking my thinking for me cos you are ignorant of what you don't know.
All Prophets are Muslims and Monotheist!

Moses was a Muslim and Monotheist! They all never worshiped three in one God(s).

OK, Can we still use this Bible verses:

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God

Or Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

Keep in Mind that Timothy says in 2 Timothy 3:16-17 - [16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: [17] That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

You definitely have no evidence!
Confused is Islam.
Even you Muslims of a truth know that Christians believe in ONE God, however because of your myopic reasoning they insist against all reason to force God into the limitations of man

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
plainbibletruth:

We defended and explained the trinity very well.
Whether you accepted our clear explanations is another thing entirely.

Let me give you a simple illustration:
The sun has light, the sun has heat and the sun has actinic property.
Can we say the sun is 3 in 1? Yes. Is the sun one or three? One.

The trinity is neither an absurdity or impossibility. It's only those who refuse to accept the plain truth are those believing in absurdities.
You have started against with SUN is light, heat and actinic property. You reduced God to this? smh grin when your Bible clearly shows you different attributes of God from Jesus. Clearly shows God's beginning is unknown but Jesus's beginning was known. I remembered that thread and you got confused. I guess you re-read your own posts and you realized how senseless they are.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
shadeyinka:

I think it is you who have God located in space yonder.
To you, God is bound in an "unknown where" only His attributes transcend space. I am sure you don't know this God of Abraham.

God is fully present everywhere: Omnipresent God.
God doesnt have location or place. Quran says God rose over His Throne to indicate He is not within the creation in Himself. But it doesn't mean God is sitting on His throne to control affairs down here. He is everywhere by His absolute Attribute and knowledge. That's what it means by God is everywhere.

According to you Muslims, when a man dies, two angels will come to him and ask him three basic question
iii. Who is your Lord?
If he replies appropriately as : Islam-Prophet Mohammed-Allah, his state in the grave would be made pleasant. Otherwise, it would be made difficult.

I just showed you in black and white from your Qur'an about the definition of Trinity by the author of the Qur'an. I'm sure you have a superfluous explanation of how Allah was speaking in "third person singular verb"! LOL

coming for you and tru2god later on this. Seems you dont get it.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Empiree:
God doesnt have location or place. Quran says God rose over His Throne to indicate He is not within the creation in Himself. But it doesn't mean God is sitting on His throne to control affairs down here. He is everywhere by His absolute Attribute and knowledge. That's what it means by God is everywhere.
So glad you have admitted that God is not localized in space. God is simultaneously everywhere at the same time. That is why God can be in "Heaven" and still be present fully with each believer as if he alone existed.

Interestingly, by human arguments, this is impossible. How can God be ONE and yet be present everywhere in the physical and spiritual universe? Unfortunately, no argument will change Gods nature of Omnipresence!

Empiree:

coming for you and tru2god later on this. Seems you dont get it.

I am waiting for your correction on the dialogue between the dead person in the grave and the two angels.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
shadeyinka:

I am waiting for your correction on the dialogue between the dead person in the grave and the two angels.

Thanks
what correction?. You simply asked me if there are questioning in the grave and I said yes. What more you want?
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

No time to waste on your videos. They are all craps!

Type or copy whatever he said here make we see!
This is only a 10 minutes clip.
If you can’t watch a ten-minute clip, then maybe you do not really seek knowledge.

Only a fool will not want to seek knowledge.

You claim that “Our Qur'an we believe is from Allah to the Prophet Muhammad”
Allah never directly spoke to Mohamed. God spoke to Moses directly. When the angel spoke to Mary in the koran he introduced himself. Even the Angel that allegedly spoke to Mohamed never introduced himself as a messenger of Allah. How come? So, Mohamed didn’t know who spoke to him. He had to rely on others to confirm to him who it was that spoke to him. Allah had to inspire others to convince Mohamed that it an angel from him that spoke to Mohamed. How come Allah’s dealings with his last prophet was always in a roundabout way?

Even in the koran Allah spoke to Alexander the Great yet Allah did not speak to Mohamed his last prophet that Moslems claim is the most important prophet? How come?

So, on what basis do you believe that the koran is from Allah to Mohamed?
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by sagenaija: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
Empiree:
nice try. But let me bring your attention to your fellow CHRISTIAN who called himself plainbiblettruth, said during our back to discussions. He attributed UNIQUE to Jesus that there is none like him despite obvious limitations attributed to Jesus in your Bible. So unique in this sense is not ahad but for translation purposes, we understand what UNIQUE means.

Let me ask you a question. Do you now believe that Allah is God. The One, The Unique and The Absolute?. I asked bcuz your are speaking the and acknowledging Allah's Superiority in the name of trying to rebuke me.

Yes, Allah knows multiplicity of languages and I never said it is a must to learn Arabic to understand. Knowing Arabic simply gives you A+ but doesn't guarantee knowledge of the book. There are many Arabs who don't understand Qur'an and Quran is revealed in their language. Again, I do not have problem with the word "Unique". I am simply saying that it could be attributed to something or someone which eventually changes the intended meaning. Like for instance, dictionary says unique means a special person. Implication here is Allah is not a person or thing.

Again, I do not have problems with Quran being translated to other languages. But I am saying translated Qur'an is not Quran but explanation of the meaning. Quran, for recitation purposes is better recited as revealed for spiritual benefits. None Arabic speakers can always have translation side by side.
Understanding a thing does not mean acceptance.

I can understand what a monarchy means but I may not accept it as the best form or even a good form of government. So, refusal to accept a word or thing does not equate to lack of understanding of it.

Again, to repeat myself: Granted that a word in one language may not have the direct equivalent in another, a way can still be found to express the same meaning in the other language. In other words, where there is no equivalent word, concepts, illustrations or some other expressions can always be used to communicate meaning.

Once you can explain a word, even if you cannot directly translate it to another language, and that explanation is understood, then it is understood. Acceptance of the issue is completely something else.

Btw, there is no spiritual benefit in Islam for recitation. Everything in Islam is about the physical. Any perceived 'spiritual' dimension is something else that is not in the koran.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 12:10am On Mar 22, 2019
sagenaija:

Understanding a thing does not mean acceptance.

I can understand what a monarchy means but I may not accept it as the best form or even a good form of government. So, refusal to accept a word or thing does not equate to lack of understanding of it.

Again, to repeat myself: Granted that a word in one language may not have the direct equivalent in another, a way can still be found to express the same meaning in the other language. In other words, where there is no equivalent word, concepts, illustrations or some other expressions can always be used to communicate meaning.

Once you can explain a word, even if you cannot directly translate it to another language, and that explanation is understood, then it is understood. Acceptance of the issue is completely something else.
you have just summed up what I have been saying. I never said God's words can not be explained. I said it can not be translated but can only be explained which you just agreed with. Case closed. You tried your possible best to give another word not you failed in the process. Again, God's words can only be explained not translated because His words are infinite. Case closed

Btw, there is no spiritual benefit in Islam for recitation. Everything in Islam is about the physical. Any perceived 'spiritual' dimension is something else that is not in the koran.
You are 1 million percent behind on spirituality. You never heard of Islamic spirituality?. You are joking right?. It is called Ihsan/tassawuf/sufism. We also have tawil (interpretation). So there are plenty of spiritual benefits in Islam. Don't let your fellow CHRISTIAN hear this. They will mock your ignorance.
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 1:26am On Mar 22, 2019
Empiree:
what correction?. You simply asked me if there are questioning in the grave and I said yes. What more you want?

And I said can you confirm if this is correct!

shadeyinka:

iii. Who is your Lord?

If it isn't correct, can you please state a more appropriate and correct version?
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by Empiree: 1:32am On Mar 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

And I said can you confirm if this is correct!

If it isn't correct, can you please state a more appropriate and correct version?
I already told you there is questioning in the grave. If you talking about version(s), that does not refute the fact that there is questioning in the grave. Whats your motives on this?
Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 1:36am On Mar 22, 2019
sagenaija:

This is only a 10 minutes clip.
If you can’t watch a ten-minute clip, then maybe you do not really seek knowledge.

Only a fool will not want to seek knowledge.

You claim that “Our Qur'an we believe is from Allah to the Prophet Muhammad”
Allah never directly spoke to Mohamed. God spoke to Moses directly. When the angel spoke to Mary in the koran he introduced himself. Even the Angel that allegedly spoke to Mohamed never introduced himself as a messenger of Allah. How come? So, Mohamed didn’t know who spoke to him. He had to rely on others to confirm to him who it was that spoke to him. Allah had to inspire others to convince Mohamed that it an angel from him that spoke to Mohamed. How come Allah’s dealings with his last prophet was always in a roundabout way?

Even in the koran Allah spoke to Alexander the Great yet Allah did not speak to Mohamed his last prophet that Moslems claim is the most important prophet? How come?

So, on what basis do you believe that the koran is from Allah to Mohamed?
Very good point.
Muslims don't know that ALL prophets get their message directly from God.
And the fact that an angel spoke to one doesn't make him/her a prophet.

At least Muslims will agree that Mary wasn't a prophet yet angels spoke to her, so also is Hajara (Hagar) and Gideon etc.

It was Waraqa that even named the spirit as Jubril.

But it is true that if a lie is repeated over and over again, the lie begins to look like the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Prince Explains Islam by shadeyinka(m): 1:40am On Mar 22, 2019
Empiree:
I already told you there is questioning in the grave. If you talking about version(s), that does not refute the fact that there is questioning in the grave. Whats your motives on this?

Is this correct? You seem to be afraid over Nothing because you don't know where I am going. But please don't be afraid. I wouldn't use it against you..that's a promise
I just want us to be on the same page.

The statement for confirmation here again:

iii. Who is your Lord?

I am aware that some Muslims say 5 questions, but that's not the issue. Like I said, I am not trying to argue on the claims but for us to agree and be on the same page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

I Always Cry Whenever I Pray. Why? / Mike Bamiloye Thinks Comedy In The Church Is A Bad Idea / Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.