Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,682 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (200770 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2013
Anyone but a Fanatical Muslim.

I personally will not mind an atheist, this site will die without them.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2013
striktlymi:

I still can't understand why you refused to send Seun a PM. I guess you are too angry to see the good in that...

Anyways, I agree that having two Christian mods is not what this section needs unless Seun has decided to turn the religion section into a Christian section.

I still want you to be one of the mods in this section despite what you and Seun think about it.

Please, shut up about the bold....

Everything else you said is cool wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Please, shut up about the bold....

Everything else you said is cool wink

Lol!

How can one settle an ish when there is no communication?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!

How can one settle an ish when there is no communication?
stop this nonsense man. MMW is not being paid for this job. Did you read @lb's thread at all? Did you see his explanation and how Seun just dismissed it offhand?
Tell me, why exactly do you want him to pm Seun?

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yeah, @stricktlymi, I'm curious too, in the light of all that has been said on Lb's thread,

why exactly do you want him to pm Seun?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
I don't know why i bother going through threads when you guys keep me blissfully entertained here grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mr Troll: stop this nonsense man. MMW is not being paid for this job. Did you read @lb's thread at all? Did you see his explanation and how Seun just dismissed it offhand?
Tell me, why exactly do you want him to pm Seun?

Ihedinobi: Yeah, @stricktlymi, I'm curious too, in the light of all that has been said on Lb's thread,

Troll, calm down!!!

@Ihe and Troll,

I wasn't particularly pleased with the way Seun handled the ish at LBs thread but I must say that he deserves commendation for keeping his cool.

However, Seun gave the impression that he does not appreciate his moderators. This is not the first time I am implying this...before JeSoul left I told Seun that he needs to accord some respect to his mods which is greatly lacking presently.

I was not particularly pleased with the lack of appreciation Seun demonstrated towards manmustwac which I believe was NOT right considering the contribution of manmustwac in making the religion section, and by extension nairaland, a great place to be.

The reason I maintain that manmustwac need to send Seun that PM is basically about taking the initiative in resolving the ish. I have reviewed the evidence put forth by Seun and manmustwac, and from my viewpoint, everything boils down to a very simple misunderstanding (At least this is the impression they gave us).

Misunderstandings are not resolved in isolation. If there is no effective communication between both of them, this misunderstanding will NEVER be resolved.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I want manmustwac back and one way to bring him back is pester him to send that PM. I just need him to demonstrate that he is still interested in coming back.

PS: Sending a PM does not mean apologising.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yet again, Seun removes a post about the threats posed by Terrorists on Nairaland.

Seun be brave , be a MAN.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
frosbel: Yet again, Seun removes a post about the threats posed by Terrorists on Nairaland.

Seun be brave , be a MAN.

This is being very unfair to Seun. How many of us are known? How many can be traced?

Let all the brave nairalanders do the following:

1) Post your real pictures.
2) Post your real home address.
3) Post your real place of work.
4) Speak ill of the Prophet.

If you all can do the above then I will know that you guys are very brave.

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
Anyone noticed?
Maclatunji is our new mod.
Seun, please if you want me/us to remain on nairaland remove him immediately.
Gosh!

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorKun(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
On behalf of all regular posters in religion section I want to make it clear that we reject maclatunji as the moderator of this section even if it is on a temporary basis. Hit like if you support me in rejecting this tyrant.

11 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pastor Kun: On behalf of all regular posters in religion section I want to make it clear that we reject maclatunji as the moderator of this section even if it is on a temporary basis. Hit like if you support me in rejecting this tyrant.
Seun, we do not want maclatunji, temporary or not.
This is an insult to our commonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
Seun I am also not in support of this new move. If you want to play hard ball then we will play it the way you want. We will not stand by and watch this section lose its glory because you are being VERY UNREASONABLE.

The following are action plans we might adopt:

1) We will place an embargo on opening of new threads.

2) Anyone who disregard this would have his or her thread trolled while we ensure that every rule known and unknown are broken.

3) To do (2) we would create new monickers and any one that gets banned will have two more monickers created in its place.

Seun we have tried to reason with you but you would not listen.

4 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
haha. maclatunji should be ashamed cos he's a rejected entity, just as muslims rejects pork
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
toba: haha. maclatunji should be ashamed cos he's a rejected entity, just as muslims rejects pork
grin lol
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: grin lol
undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
toba: undecided
and now
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
If this fanatic remains the moderator here for more than a day I am out.

!!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: and now
lipsrsealed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
toba: lipsrsealed
thought as much.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: thought as much.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
toba:
undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: undecided
e exciting than realization. This post has been hidden
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
I'm beginning to loose respect for Seun at this stage. In fact, I'm done IF MACLATUNJI is imposed as moderator of this section. A muslim moderating Christian and atheist section?

@ Seun, where in the world is your integrity? Didn't you say in your words you will appoint two Christians to moderate this section? How on earth could you disregard your own words not even up to 48 hours?

Well, we do not accept maclatunji as either temporary or permanent moderator of this section. I don't threaten people in life and I do not intend doing so now as such is not of Christ but if maclatunji remains the moderator of this section (if the proper decision is not made with 48 hours of which you also broke your words as per what you said that you will appoint Christian moderator since you refused to accept all plead to allow MMW continue), I'M DONE HERE, I'M LEAVING THIS YOUR FORUM FOREVER!

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
Goshen360: I'm beginning to loose respect for Seun at this stage. In fact, I'm done IF MACLATUNJI is imposed as moderator of this section. A muslim moderating Christian and atheist section?

@ Seun, where in the world is your integrity? Didn't you say in your words you will appoint two Christians to moderate this section? How on earth could you disregard your own words not even up to 48 hours?

Well, we do not accept maclatunji as either temporary or permanent moderator of this section. I don't threaten people in life and I do not intend doing so now as such is not of Christ but if maclatunji remains the moderator of this section (if the proper decision is not made as per what you said that you will appoint Christian moderator since you refused to accept all plead to allow MMW continue), I'M DONE HERE, I'M LEAVING THIS YOUR FORUM FOREVER!

I don't think he cares, Nairaland must be making a loss .
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
frosbel:

I don't think he cares, Nairaland must be making a loss .

Whether he cares or not, it is people coming here to participate that's how he makes money. When good people leaves, then let him and maclatunji run the forum.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
The rate at which freedom of expression is being limited on nairaland will lead to less people visiting the site. Rather than the owner of the site keep playing politics ,he should let people express themselves freely on all religious threads regardless of their belief. The site will not last if posts are being removed or hidden......it usually feel as if someone is trying to mute my voice. If that doesnt change,nairaland will be history in no time!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
I think we should try a petition. At least we know we made a collective effort

https://www.nairaland.com/1392360/seun-only-listens-numbers-sign
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ArtfulDodger(m): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
Appointing a Muslim to boss over the christains. Don't you just love seun?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ChristKid1: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
Chris†Kid:
A reliable source just told me mac would be taking over since J is not around till MMW suspension is over. That's if seun doesn't make it indefinite. So brace yourselves people.

Peace out. cool
Alfa was like...

Alfa Seltzer:

IMPOSSIBLE!
Come see mutiny.
Christians here tolerated mmw because they were used to him and he generally leaves them alone, but a muslim to lord over them? Jesus forbid!

Chris†Kid:
Didn't you see operation pushing barrow or is it train, started by tunji to clamp down on people posting offensive comments against Islam in other sections? Seun has sacrificed MMW for that and there's nothing you or anybody can do bout it.

I'm surprised none of you saw this coming. Seun is being blackmailed. Doubt me if you want.

cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
Chris†Kid:

Alfa was like...

I'm surprised none of you saw this coming. Seun is being blackmailed. Doubt me if you want.

cool

shocked

Are you a proophet?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by maclatunji: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
striktlymi: Seun I am also not in support of this new move. If you want to play hard ball then we will play it the way you want. We will not stand by and watch this section lose its glory because you are being VERY UNREASONABLE.

The following are action plans we might adopt:

1) We will place an embargo on opening of new threads.

2) Anyone who disregard this would have his or her thread trolled while we ensure that every rule known and unknown are broken.

3) To do (2) we would create new monickers and any one that gets banned will have two more monickers created in its place.

Seun we have tried to reason with you but you would not listen.

Hello everyone, let me use this post as a reference point for all the other complaints as a moderator in this section.

First of all, I am as surprised as you guys are about my appointment.

Secondly, there is absolutely no need for trolling or negative actions in this section on account of my appointment. I am sure it is very temporary.

Thirdly, it is better for you all to put heads together and find suitable candidates that will become the moderators of this section.

Throwing tantrums won't get you positive results.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.