Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (200616 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishilove:
This is getting ridiculous. Very ridiculous and irritating. I read Moskito's post and there is absolutely nothing in that post that warrants it to be be hidden. Mods, slow down because y'all are jumping ahead too fast angry

Abio...I don't even know who hid it!
Maybe rabbi
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
This ur new signature,, na wa o...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishilove:
Ayup. You're are definitely Alfa Seltzer. Don't even bother denying it
undecided

Muskeeto
Logicboy
Inurmind
Thehomer
Bolaino
Deepsight and now....*drum rolls*

ALFA SELTZER!!!
Yup. My ministry is growing cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
^^^^^

Hee hee.. Where dat Alfa dey sef?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ajibam:

Maybe rabbi
not me.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hmm..... shocked cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: yup its possible if the other persons username is 'MOD' cheesy cheesy
angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mr Troll: angry
wink wink grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ajibam:

Maybe rabbi

obadiah777: not me.

Hehee.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mr Troll: undecided

Muskeeto
Logicboy
Inurmind
Thehomer
Bolaino
Deepsight and now....*drum rolls*

ALFA SELTZER!!!
Yup. My ministry is growing cheesy
Don't even bother denying it. You know and I know that you are Alfa Seltzer.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishilove:
Don't even bother denying it. You know and I know that you are Alfa Seltzer.

Um, he isn't ...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
If it isn't Ajibam or obadiah777, that leaves HBG.

HBG, are you the mod who hid muskketo's post? If yes, why?

If no, then mods do us a favor and find out who hid it. Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto:

Um, he isn't ...
He is.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto:

Hehee.
WASNT ME <<<< hit by shaggy wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishilove: If it isn't Ajibam or obadiah777, that leaves HBG.

HBG, are you the mod who hid muskketo's post? If yes, why?

If no, then mods do us a favor and find out who hid it. Thanks
actually if i remember correctly there was a complaints about a post. i believe it may have been the post. hmmmm let me see.

ok i just looked. was a complaint from another member saying he was called a homo-sexual slur
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: actually if i remember correctly there was a complaints about a post. i believe it may have been the post. hmmmm let me see.

Of course, Youguyz reported my post. If my post is hidden, his should be hidden too. Muskeeto and Stry are different monikers and personalities. undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto:

Of course, Youguyz reported my post. If my post is hidden, his should be hidden too. Muskeeto and Stry are different monikers and personalities. undecided
all you have to do sire, next-time, is report his post too if it offends you. and we will take it from there wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: all you have to do sire, next-time, is report his post too if it offends you. and we will take it from there wink

Um, I don't need calamine lotion.

Btw, so reporting someone's post is all one needs to do to get a post hidden?

Smh.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishilove:
He is.
grin
Just because I called her granny. Hehehehehehe.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto:

Um, I don't need calamine lotion.

Btw, so reporting someone's post is all one needs to do to get a post hidden?

Smh.
well thats the first step sire. then the post is reviewed to see if it is offensive or not. of course we get quite a number of false-flags so not all posts reported are hidden. some people have enemies here who take delight in reporting their posts even if it is not offensive so its discretionary and contingent upon being reviewed grin wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: well thats the first step sire. then the post is reviewed to see if it is offensive or not. of course we get quite a number of false-flags so not all posts reported are hidden. some people have enemies here who take delight in reporting their posts even if it is not offensive so its discretionary and contingent upon being reviewed grin wink

Ok. Please hide his post for contravening Rule 8.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
Lol....rabbi hid it..
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
In fact this whole section contravenes rule 8 and should be closed. We can't all be right but we can all be wrong! angry

MODs close the religion section!!!tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mr Troll: In fact this whole section contravenes rule 8 and should be closed. We can't all be right but we can all be wrong! angry

MODs close the religion section!!!tongue

I don talk am before,, Ola for don turn to banner with all im heaven and hell stories...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto:

Ok. Please hide his post for contravening Rule 8.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

i will review it but a more effective way is to click on the report button. and is there any way for me to even know that you are not striktlymi ? that will be hard for me to prove. he may be right and he may be wrong. dig ? so I cant prove that this is false information embarassed

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ajibam: Lol....rabbi hid it..
yup. request came in my email to do it muskeeto would you like me to modify the post and then unhide it ?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: i will review it but a more effective way is to click on the report button. and is there any way for me to even know that you are not striktlymi ? that will be hard for me to prove. he may be right and he may be wrong. dig ? so I cant prove that this is false information embarassed

feeling guilty? Trying to make a cover for your black Jesus and other heresies?
undecided
Why not just hide the post rather than attempt to exhaust the page limit of this thread?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto:

feeling guilty? Trying to make a cover for your black Jesus and other heresies?
undecided
Why not just hide the post rather than attempt to exhaust the page limit of this thread?
would you like me to modify it and unhide it sire wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mr Troll: grin
Just because I called her granny. Hehehehehehe.
Smh
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: yup. request came in my email to do it muskeeto would you like me to modify the post and then unhide it ?

Just hide his original post. Thanks. You can live mine hidden. That 'insult' adds spice to the post: like good haze from those herbs wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto:

Just hide his original post. Thanks. You can live mine hidden. That 'insult' adds spice to the post: like good haze from those herbs wink
but his original post is not insulting to you now. for all i know you may be striktlymi tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.