Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (199010 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2013
Enigma: @logicboy

By the way, you got a special mention here https://www.nairaland.com/1416947/welcome-e-grace-convention-2013/4#17759808

I've just remembered that. smiley

Lol...logicboy needs to join this Convention
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto:

Na, go on. I wan see your warface. grin grin grin

Sorry but not today tongue

I am letting this one go again...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 10:28am On Aug 30, 2013
striktlymi:

Wow...thank you...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguyz: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2013
striktlymi:

Good morning Strikt,
It's been a while now, i can see that a lot has changed in NL, how is your second user id, musKeeto doing? It's been a while since i've heard from him, i still relish his insultive and sarcastic comments, hope he is also fine?
Whether you believe me or not, i miss him very much. I know you'll read this post even if you don't reply me.
Looking forward to hear from musKeeto.
yours faithfully
Yooguyz.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2013
Enigma: @logicboy

By the way, you got a special mention here https://www.nairaland.com/1416947/welcome-e-grace-convention-2013/4#17759808

I've just remembered that. smiley

Lol..so many people are worried about my soul......unfortunately, I have none.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2013
Yooguyz:
Good morning Strikt,
It's been a while now, i can see that a lot has changed in NL, how is your second user id, musKeeto doing? It's been a while since i've heard from him, i still relish his insultive and sarcastic comments, hope he is also fine?
Whether you believe me or not, i miss him very much. I know you'll read this post even if you don't reply me.
Looking forward to hear from musKeeto.
yours faithfully
Yooguyz.

How's the homosexuality thing going? And ur partner The powa guy, I see time hasn't diminished your foolishness...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2013
Goshen360:

So you still calling my sweet sixteen that name shey? Okay, you've just started e-war between you and me. angry
grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2013
Striktlymi let it go already
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2013
striktlymi:

Didn't see this smiley Halleluyah
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2013
uj_sizzle: Striktlymi let it go already

striktlymi:

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Didn't see this smiley Halleluyah

k, cool!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2013
Mr Troll: QUESTION

Is it possible for one MOD to ban another MOD? I need an answer pls. smiley
yup its possible if the other persons username is 'MOD' cheesy cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Enigma(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

Nooo worry!!! Make you just no worry at all!

When you change and start to do proper evangelism, even if me and you no dey contact again, just give a smile, just one special smile, ---- dedicated to Enigma! smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

You have a soul,,,it belongs to God your creator...and it won't perish in hell because soon the holyspirit will touch your heart and you will be the paul of our time,,a vessel of honour that will save other atheist from destruction

Very soon,,,you will see..expect his visitation

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Enigma(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: yup its possible if the other persons username is 'MOD' cheesy cheesy

I don talk my own bifor brah ---- you still remain one of my favourite posters on Nairaland (even though obviously I don't agree with your theology)! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: yup its possible if the other persons username is 'MOD' cheesy cheesy

Exactly!!!
You just spoke the nuke and crane of my mind
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2013
Ajibam:

Exactly!!!

Nuke and crane? U be Russian missile?

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto:

rofl grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2013
Enigma:

I don talk my own bifor brah ---- you still remain one of my favourite posters on Nairaland (even though obviously I don't agree with your theology)! smiley
hehe sup my brother Enigma, nobody see ya breaklight again sire. trust all is well wink wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto:

Ajibam:

Exactly!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Enigma(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: hehe sup my brother Enigma, nobody see ya breaklight again sire. trust all is well wink wink

Brah, I'm doing fine; I'm camping on this particular thread at the moment: https://www.nairaland.com/1416947/welcome-e-grace-convention-2013

Brah, you sure this Armageddon finna go down yet --- with Britain backing down? smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2013
Ajibam:

Exactly!!!

*cough*

Err...right... undecided

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2013
Enigma:

Brah, I'm doing fine; I'm camping on this particular thread at the moment: https://www.nairaland.com/1416947/welcome-e-grace-convention-2013

Brah, you sure this Armageddon finna go down yet --- with Britain backing down? smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguyz: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
@strikty,
you no even let me land before u comment. Thanks for the post anyway, it made me feel at home.
You no dey forget something.
Oya hug me quick quick before the hug runs cold. #stretchs two hands forward#
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
COMPLAINT

Why was my reply to Yoogayz hidden while his post insinuating I and stryk are one and the same person remains unhidden?

He once opened a thread here claiming he is gay, so it's not an insult to call him gay, please y'all should buy some calamine lotion for those itching fingers..
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto: COMPLAINT

Why was my reply to Yoogayz hidden while his post insinuating I and stryk are one and the same person remains unhidden?

He once opened a thread here claiming he is gay, so it's not an insult to call him gay, please y'all should buy some calamine lotion for those itching fingers..

You said this also
I see time hasn't diminished
your foolishness...

You deserve a ban,,but the person who hid it gave you that warning,,,omg that person is kind,,,if I saw it first,,u know how e dey go nowgrin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ajibam:

You said this also
your foolishness...

You deserve a ban,,but the person who hid it gave you that warning,,,omg that person is kind,,,if I saw it first,,u know how e dey go nowgrin

undecided
Smh.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto:

undecided
Smh.

Lolgrin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ajibam:

Lolgrin
tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
Enigma:

brah thats prophesy fulfilling itself. britain is supposed to back down before the destruction. britain is part of the ten horns that will hate the who-re ( america )

>>> revelation 17 vs 16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. <<< according to that prophesy, when it all goes down britain will join the coalition of nations when they see america is going down by russian nukes, britain and all the eurozone will join russia in nuking the usa out of existence. usa ia currently going it alone >>> http://news.yahoo.com/us-readies-possible-solo-action-against-syria-000335509--politics.html?bcmt_s=m#ugccmt-container wink wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ajibam:

You said this also
your foolishness...

This is getting ridiculous. Very ridiculous and irritating. I read Moskito's post and there is absolutely nothing in that post that warrants it to be be hidden. Mods, slow down because y'all are jumping ahead too fast angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishilove:
This is getting ridiculous. Very ridiculous and irritating. I read Moskito's post and there is absolutely nothing in that post that warrants it to be be hidden. Mods, slow down because y'all are jumping ahead too fast angry

cry cry
Thanks for the support...

We need calamine lotion,

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.