Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (200618 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguyz: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ajibam:

You said this also
I see time hasn't diminished
your foolishness...

You deserve a ban,,but the person who hid it gave you that warning,,,omg that person is kind,,,if I saw it first,,u know how e dey go nowgrin
sipping a hot cup of chocolate and reading quietly.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Tgirl4real(f): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: hehe whats good Tgirl ? whats happening tonite ? friday nite. you dey enter club ? wink wink grin

I don't enter club o, but I am doing sharwama things n watching Chealsea match. smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 31, 2013
'Psychosis' is also an insult?

Do you know what psychosis means?

you guys are becoming something else...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 31, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I don't enter club o, but I am doing sharwama things n watching Chealsea match. smiley

Send me recipe, grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 5:23am On Aug 31, 2013
Ajibam:

grin....thanks

Am shycheesy
yhu fell for d bait, see ur life hehehe but when i told goshen360 i loved him, yhu modified my post...smh carry ya time o, yhu dey hear me so?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 31, 2013
This power to modify posts.... May God help us...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2013
@muskeeto top of the morning...how's ur 9t?
@ajibam...yhu 've not reported to work? wey yhu?btw gudmorning
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 31, 2013
ATMC, same to u dear.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 7:57am On Aug 31, 2013
ATMC: @muskeeto top of the morning...how's ur 9t?
@ajibam...yhu 've not reported to work? wey yhu?btw gudmorning

Blame MTN joor...how was your night?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 8:04am On Aug 31, 2013
ATMC: yhu fell for d bait, see ur life hehehe but when i told goshen360 i loved him, yhu modified my post...smh carry ya time o, yhu dey hear me so?

I quoted it ooo...I didn't modify it oooo
I didn't fell for any bait ooo

I no go carry my time ooo..you dey cheat me for back..smh
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2013
Hey mods,

Sorry to bother you guys but your attention is needed here https://www.nairaland.com/1419513/reality-islam-demonic-hatred#17793711

The thread is filled with so much hate and ignorance.

Thanks!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by esere826: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2013
I tried creating a toughtfull topic on church scandals much like the book: God's generals why they succeeded, and why they failed.

It seems its been taken off even before I had the chance to expand on it
I believe this is in error, and not a new disintegration sympton of the forum mods of my cherished xtian faith
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2013
esere826: I tried creating a toughtfull topic on church scandals much like the book: God's generals why they succeeded, and why they failed.

I believe this is in error, and not a new disintegration sympton of the forum mods of my cherished xtian faith

What is the title of this thread sir?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2013
esere826: I tried creating a toughtfull topic on church scandals much like the book: God's generals why they succeeded, and why they failed.

Is this in your own bible?

To further show how sheepish the sheep could be,
Jesus asked that Peter follow him
Peter instead turned back, and on seeing John also
following, began to attack John
"Jesus, you no send this guy message" peter
screamed "wetin be dis naw?"
Jesus almost used koboko to cane peter, and asked
him: "Wetin consign you?"

Rule8- don't post false information on nairaland
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by esere826: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2013
Ajibam:

Is this in your own bible?

To further show how sheepish the sheep could be,
Jesus asked that Peter follow him
Peter instead turned back, and on seeing John also
following, began to attack John
"Jesus, you no send this guy message" peter
screamed "wetin be dis naw?"
Jesus almost used koboko to cane peter, and asked
him: "Wetin consign you?"

Rule8- don't post false information on nairaland

Ok
i c were you got stuck
I believe you've read bible commentaries where writers inteprete the bible as they deem fit
besides, u notice that verses were not quoted

Discussions would have lead to to why I presented it that way

No worries
Have it your way. Such abrogation of reasoning by folks in authority was actually what I was going to discuss

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2013
Ajibam:

I quoted it ooo...I didn't modify it oooo
I didn't fell for any bait ooo

I no go carry my time ooo..you dey cheat me for back..smh
ewoooo! biko expand on *you dey cheat me for back* how?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2013
Ajibam:

Blame MTN joor...how was your night?

couldn't sleep well cos of runny nose
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2013
esere826:

Ok
i c were you got stuck
I believe you've read bible commentaries where writers inteprete the bible as they deem fit

No worries
Have it your way. Such abrogation of reasoning by folks in authority was actually what I was going to discuss

NOTED..
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2013
ATMC: couldn't sleep well cos of runny nose

Eehya..pele
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ERF: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2013
You guys are mis-behaving ooh, just because the Mods are very cordial... Yhu all even abuse my sister(HBG) sef.. God saved yhu all, just be thankful that i was partially on strike..

It's just a matter of time.. And i pray these mods behave lyk "Demi gods" for a week to make yhu'all know that they are allergic to nonsense.. I tried it then in school, and it worked like magic...

Its normal, and that's why i like the likes of ma other section's Mod and another ...yhu know why?
It's because

Everybody understand "Simplicity" to be "cowardice! And they ride on yhu...

Make Una Dey there dey form "Loyal to the Masses" until them make una life miserable... Yhur job is not "baby friendly" all the time, let me teach yhu... It should be baby-hardly some times..yhu guys are higher citizens of Nairaland ..don't fall my hand.

And For Mynd_44 don't let yhur new found faith decieve yhu.. There are Christains, and there are Christ-ains.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2013
esere826:

Ok
i c were you got stuck

No worries

Really? Knowing you, esere, the discussion would have been most insightful and very analytical. angry

Ajibam, the least you could have done was let him expand the topic!! He says he was going to explain why he presented the verses in that context. What is it with you?? angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2013
Ishilove:
Really? Knowing you, esere, the discussion would have been most insightful and very analytical. angry

Ajibam, the least you could have done was let him expand the topic!! He says he was going to explain why he presented the verses in that context. What is it with you?? angry

NOTHING jawe
He should open another thread without posting false information,,,
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2013
Ajibam:

NOTHING jawe
He should open another thread without posting false information,,,
What false info, Aji? He said he was going to explain why he wrote what he did. You didn't even give him a chance to do that. That isn't the way to go, Ajibam angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by An0nimus: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2013
musKeeto: This power to modify posts.... May God help us...
its not everytime you get to see muskeeto pray. this matter don do am strong thing no be smallgringringrin. amen jare cool

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2013
musKeeto: This power to modify posts.... May God help us...
...which God? d agnostic god?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 31, 2013
Ajibam, what did you ban me for?

Why are you new mods acting silly?

My post was: who is this mad person?

I wasn't insulting, mad means 'angry' just in case you don't know that.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2013
ATMC: ...which God? d agnostic god?

An0nimus:
its not everytime you get to see muskeeto pray. this matter don do am strong thing no be smallgringringrin. amen jare cool

Na spiritual help we need na for this section, any of the Gods should feel free to answer the plea of an atheist,,, grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguyz: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2013
Mods in the house, Ajibam, Obadiah, et al please observe that there are differences in these user id
musKeeto
muskeeto2
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguyz: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yooguyz: Mods in the house, Ajibam, Obadiah, et al please observe that there are differences in these user id
musKeeto
muskeeto2

Bro, like I told you in the PM, I'm not gay..

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Obadiah, I see you viewing...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.