Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (199045 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Grammar Police:
shocked

grin grin
you're Ishilove aren't you??
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Lmao!! cheesy
stop forming. We know who you are.!!
grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
Obinoscopy: You called a fellow NLer a mad man, that's not fair.
So calling someone a madman. Is enough to warrant a ban? If thats the ccase you'll be banning everybody for trivial matters. When i was around all i do is HIDE or edit the post. I mean if u ban for being called a madman what do you do with posts with the words F.U.CK or SHIITE? You can,t ban everybody i only ban if someones mother or father is insulted something much more serious than being called a madman

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
musKeeto:

undecided

I asked you not to patronize me. I don't need an apology from you, these days I really do not expect much from those who profess to be born again.

Please, reproduce the offending posts.
don,t worry musk, change is coming. God-change.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obinoscopy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
manmustwac: So calling someone a madman. Is enough to warrant a ban? If thats the ccase you'll be banning everybody for trivial matters. When i was around all i do is HIDE or edit the post. I mean if u ban for being called a madman what do you do with posts with the words F.U.CK or SHIITE? You can,t ban everybody i only ban if someones mother or father is insulted something much more serious than being called a madman
What you should ask is whether calling a fellow NLer a madman is against forum rules. If it is then the ban is waranted esp in a case where the offender was warned abinitio.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

No, this is not friendship......it is payback for you supporting Jesoul...... wink

Karma is a bitc.......ha! Devil is a liar, I will not complete that word so that Ajiban will ban me
bad belle isn't good nwokem. grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
musKeeto:

grin grin
I'd rather bet on MacLatunji turning born again...
Lmao!! Hahahahahaha!!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Chibuebem: you're Ishilove aren't you??
Finally, I have joined the ranks of those accused of being in posession of multiple monikers cheesy cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
Obinoscopy: What you should ask is whether calling a fellow NLer a madman against forum rules. If it is then the ban is waranted esp in a case where the offender was warned abinitio.

So let me get this, I should have used angry rather than mad even if they both mean the same thing in this context?

Bro, no fall your hand. I think it would have been better if you had just overlooked the bleep-up like HBG and Obadiah are doing. Even Ajibam has not been able to say anything worth considering.

Stop trying to wear shit suit. Abi you don see where person dey use Pepsi drink akamu?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
Obinoscopy: What you should ask is whether calling a fellow NLer a madman against forum rules. If it is then the ban is waranted esp in a case where the offender was warned abinitio.

There were 3 rules broken on this thread, we don't ban people for such unless rule#2 is trampled on.

@ Muskeeto, the person you insulted reported you, but you didn't report him so I think it Ajibam didn't pay attention to it. He was faulty I have to agree because if we have to be fair on everyone then we should ban both parties if they have to be banned or hide both posts if they need to be hidden.

We are really sorry for what happened, I promise you it will not happen again.

So we are fair to everyone, if we all break rule #2, #15 and #21 then proper punishment will be followed.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obinoscopy(m): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
aManFromMars:

So let me get this, I should have used angry rather than mad even if they both mean the same thing in this context?

Bro, no fall your hand. I think it would have been better if you had just overlooked the bleep-up like HBG and Obadiah are doing. Even Ajibam has not been able to say anything worth considering.

Stop trying to wear shit suit. Abi you don see where person dey use Pepsi drink akamu?
Calling a NLer a mad man is insultive whichever way you look at it and no matter how trivial or subtle manmustwac feel it is. And the fact that the post in question was reported also confirms it wink.

Ermm @ bolded...Muskeeto = aManFromMars smiley grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
Is it so difficult to reproduce these posts?

Anyways, thanks for the effort. I still do not agree that calling someone a mad man deserves a ban, especially in the context in which I used it. You don't want me going on a reporting spree.

Even if it was, a ban was too harsh and I expected Ajibam to own up to that.

Thanks once again.

I won't be using the muskeeto moniker anymore. I'm now aManFromMars.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Obinoscopy: Calling a NLer a mad man is insultive whichever way you look at it and no matter how subtle manmustwac feel it is. And the fact that the post in question was reported also confirms it wink.

Ermm @ bolded...Muskeeto = aManFromMars smiley

Yeah.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
aManFromMars:

Anyways, thanks for the effort. I still do not agree that calling someone a mad man deserves a ban, especially in the context in which I used it. You don't want me going on a reporting spree.

Thanks once again.

then permit me to ban Muskeeto from this section.

My co-mod is not around now but I do believe he will own up to his mistakes when he comes back.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
aManFromMars:

Thanks once again.

Lolololol. A man from mars indeed.
More like a reincarnation. grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: then permit me to ban Muskeeto from this section.

My co-mod is not around now but I do believe he will own up to his mistakes when he comes back.

Muskeeto and muskeeto2
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
A man from mars! Chai! This boy head don spoil finish.

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
Reyginus: Lolololol. A man from mars indeed.
More like a reincarnation. grin

Lmao. U know serious.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
aManFromMars: Is it so difficult to reproduce these posts?

Thanks once again.

I prefer musKeeto, your call though.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
aManFromMars:

Lmao. U know serious.
You play game too. But I bet I will beat you in PES, anyday, anywhere. tongue
Your team lost today tongue tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I prefer musKeeto, your call though.
Hmm.. Ngwa make una vote before HBG ban am
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
For muskeeto, click like

8 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
For a sexyManFromMars, click like grin

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Reyginus: You play game too. But I bet I will beat you in PES, anyday, anywhere. tongue
Your team lost today tongue tongue
I'm a Fifa Guy, I'd rather play brick game than play PES... LB na PES guy sha...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
aManFromMars:
I'm a Fifa Guy, I'd rather play brick game than play PES... LB na PES guy sha...
Lolol. Fifa is frustrating and uninteresting to me.
I'm voting for MuskeetoFromMars grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
@muskeeto
www.nairaland.com/505782/questions-comments-complaints-talk-moderators/168#17773951

Up there you said

"I see time hasn't diminished your foolishness"

The guy reported you,I shun it

Later you said to another guy

"Who is this mad person"

So that's why..
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ajibam: @muskeeto
www.nairaland.com/505782/questions-comments-complaints-talk-moderators/168#17773951

Up there you said

"I see time hasn't diminished your foolishness"

The guy reported you,I shun it

Later you said to another guy

"Who is this mad person"

So that's why..
Thanks
The above is NOT enough to warrant a ban. Like MMC stated, you should have hidden the post.

Kindly take note because of next time.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obinoscopy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove:
The above is NOT enough to warrant a ban. Like MMC stated, you should have hidden the post.

Can you pls educate us, dear Ishilove, on the various offenses that are "enough" to warrant a ban?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove:

What are you saying??

He did that the first time I hid it,,the second time I did,,won't he repeat it if not corrected?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove:

I wonder how you will feel if someone tells you that

Time hasn't diminished your foolishness

And who is this mad person..

You will feel delighted cause is not an abuse but a cajol?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
@ishilove

Thanks for your comment on seun's thread..

The lord sees our heart all..and he would judge us according to our character...

Shalom
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
aManFromMars: For muskeeto, click like

Some people no like your rebranding.

Is rebranding a bad thing ? Smh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.