Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (199038 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Tgirl4real(f): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
So much drama. sad

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
Tgirl4real: So much drama. sad
drama is good. the absence of drama is boredom wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
Yeh!!
I don ves people like this
Sorry ooo
Happy sunday
Muskeeto deserve his ban,,people reported him almost two times for insults
Bro.van..no ves

Peace oooo
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ajibam: Yeh!!
I don ves people like this
Sorry ooo
Happy sunday
Muskeeto deserve his ban,,people reported him almost two times for insults
Bro.van..no ves

Peace oooo

Maybe you can show the house these 'insults'... Can you reproduce the offending posts here?

And please don't even try to patronise me.

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
musKeeto:

Maybe you can show the house these 'insults'... Can you reproduce the offending posts here?

Sorry bro....
We can't fight naw..no one can separate uscheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
musKeeto:

grin remember when Jesoul diid this to me?

It hurts, doesnt it?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

It hurts, doesnt it?

Smh
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ajibam:

Sorry bro....
We can't fight now..no one can separate uscheesy

undecided

I asked you not to patronize me. I don't need an apology from you, these days I really do not expect much from those who profess to be born again.

Please, reproduce the offending posts.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

It hurts, doesnt it?
She had reasons to. Ajibam has none.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
musKeeto:

undecided

I asked you not to patronize me. I don't need an apology from you, these days I really do not expect much from those who profess to be born again.

Please, reproduce the offending posts.

Okay..bro
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ajibam:

Okay..bro

Is this an admission that you had no evidence whatsoever and decided to ban me for absolutely no reason?

Wow.

2 weeks back, you were virtually unknown on this forum. A few extra buttons later, and your life now seems to have a purpose and meaning.

Good luck man.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ERF: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
musKeeto:

Is this an admission that you had no evidence whatsoever and decided to ban me for absolutely no reason?

Wow.

2 weeks back, you were virtually unknown on this forum. A few extra buttons later, and your life now seems to have a purpose and meaning.

Good luck man.

Are you trying to say yhu insulted no one? *just asking*

He was never unknown, he was just keeping it Lowkey. . .if not Mukina wouldn't av chosen him. .stop the newbie stuff... He'av been here since Last year. And most peepz became loud on NL. . In just a month...

I'm not trying to take sides with him, buh the truth remains that... You can never be banned unjustly, without any "dot" of wrong doing except by the spambot. There must be a lil magnitude of offence that could av been overlooked buh instead it was magnified...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Tgirl4real(f): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: drama is good. the absence of drama is boredom wink

So, I can say the ministry is moving forward eh! wink

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
E<R>F:

Are you trying to say yhu insulted no one? *just asking*

Maybe your good friend should remind you that you should spell words correctly. I think it's Rule 21, but there's only so much one can expect from one who chooses to walk the path of hypocrisy.

E<R>F:

He was never unknown, he was just keeping it Lowkey. .
Go and tell that to posters on the 'Congrats to the New Moderators' thread who had never heard of him until his appointment.
And when you say 'lowkey', doesn't that mean to stay in the shadows, remain relatively unknown.. What exactly is your point?

E<R>F:

if not Mukina wouldn't av chosen him. .stop the newbie stuff... He'av been here since Last year. And most peepz became loud on NL. . In just a month...
To those who may choose to be ignorant, this isn't about his appointment, but the abuse of his position as a moderator. As far as I'm concerned, he banned me to satisfy his own whims, and he's taking great pleasure from that. I understand that HBG was attacked by Jack some days back, but these Moderators should not take it out on those who had nothing to do with the incident.

E<R>F:

I'm not trying to take sides with him
Maybe you should try corners then...

E<R>F:

buh the truth remains that... You can never be banned unjustly, without any "dot" of wrong doing except by the spambot.
But we have here indicates otherwise. On my profile page, it read 'Banned by Abijam for abusing a nairalander'. I've asked him for evidence of this abuse and none is forthcoming. Maybe you should consider taking sides, just to ensure he at least salvages himself from this very evident bleep-up.

E<R>F:

There must be a lil magnitude of offence that could av been overlooked buh instead it was magnified...

What does this mean sef?

Anyways, you're ignored. Let Ajibam speak for himself. I don't expect him to.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ajibam:

Okay..bro

Hi Aji,

If there is a justification for musky's ban, why not 'explain' it to him?

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ERF: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hehehe... Muskeeto Chill.., at least yhu can still post comments cheesy

Nairaland Ban shouldn't give yhu sleepless nights bro. . . . Or yhu don't av fun outside NL
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
musKeeto:
She had reasons to. Ajibam has none.

Enjoy your BUTTHURT!! cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

So, I can say the ministry is moving forward eh! wink
indeed hun it is lol
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
E<R>F:
Hehehe... Muskeeto Chill.., at least yhu can still post comments cheesy

Nairaland Ban shouldn't give yhu sleepless nights bro. . . . Or yhu don't av fun outside NL

Logicboy03:

Enjoy your BUTTHURT!! cheesy

I'm sure you're proud to be associated with the error guy. Enjoy your temporary friendship. wink wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
@Obinoscopy:
I see you viewing. Is it remotely possible that I can get a reasonable explanation as to why my account was banned for a day? Or am I just doing a 'stryki': nag and nag then someone comes in to offer a bs apology? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
musKeeto:

I'm sure you're proud to be associated with the error guy. Enjoy your temporary friendship. wink wink

No, this is not friendship......it is payback for you supporting Jesoul...... wink

Karma is a bitc.......ha! Devil is a liar, I will not complete that word so that Ajiban will ban me
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
I already said it. It's not going to end well for ajibam.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: I already said it. It's not going to end well for ajibam.

To me, the guy is not needed.....Obadeezy and HBG are okay....2 mods can do it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
striktlymi:
[size=20pt]
Hi Aji,

If there is a justification for musky's ban, why not 'explain' it to him?
[/size]
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obinoscopy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
musKeeto: @Obinoscopy:
I see you viewing. Is it remotely possible that I can get a reasonable explanation as to why my account was banned for a day? Or am I just doing a 'stryki': nag and nag then someone comes in to offer a bs apology? undecided undecided
You called a fellow NLer a mad man, that's not fair.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Obinoscopy: You called a fellow NLer a mad man, that's not fair.

I give up.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
My last word.

MAD meaning:
1. Angry; resentful. See Synonyms at angry.
2. Suffering from a disorder of the mind; insane.
3. Temporarily or apparently deranged by violent sensations, emotions, or ideas: mad with jealousy.
4. Lacking restraint or reason; foolish: I was mad to have hired her in the first place.
5. Feeling or showing strong liking or enthusiasm: mad about sports.
6. Marked by extreme excitement, confusion, or agitation; frantic: a mad scramble for the bus.
7. Boisterously gay; hilarious: had a mad time.
8. Affected by rabies; rabid.

E<R>F:

You guys are mis-behaving ooh, just because the Mods are very cordial... Yhu all even abuse my sister(HBG) sef.. God saved yhu all, just be thankful that i was partially on strike.

E<R>F:

It's just a matter of time.. And i pray these mods behave lyk "Demi gods" for a week to make yhu'all know that they are allergic to nonsense..

E<R>F:

And For Mynd_44 don't let yhur new found faith decieve yhu.. There are Christains, and there are Christ-ains.

His post flouts at least 3 of your glorious NL rules. Yet, I'm the one who gets banned for describing the nature of the writer of this post appropriately.

Make una enjoy sha. If you like wear shit suit, shit go still be shit.

wink grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
Obinoscopy: You called a fellow NLer a mad man, that's not fair.

Even you.

I too give up.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
musKeeto: @Obinoscopy:
Lol @ "doing a stryki'' cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
@muskeeto
Just forgive him am just assuming he made a mistake but hates to admit it. He's a young new mod just getting used to the job. If it happens again am sure he will give you a reasonable explanation.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
manmustwac: @muskeeto
Just forgive him am just assuming he made a mistake but hates to admit it. He's a young new mod just getting used to the job. If it happens again am sure he will give you a reasonable explanation.

grin grin
I'd rather bet on MacLatunji turning born again...

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.