Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,257 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (199030 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2013
aManFromMars:
Umm, I wasn't asking for an apology.

And enilove's post has not been hidden.

Okay..
Peace
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2013
Can somebody please delete this thread and warn the OP. https://www.nairaland.com/1413128/why-devil-hates-how-response#17828988

The thread is offensive and insulting to Satanists. It is full of lies and false accusations. It seeks to demonise the peace loving followers of Satan. It broke rules 2, 3, 7, and 8.

How would christians and muslims feel if I go about posting that jesus amd mohamed are pure evil?

Ajibam, that you are a mod does not dispense you from following basic rules of social decorum and other rules of Nairaland.

Super Mods, Seun, are you seeing this? Is this what Nairaland is going to turn into? A Satan bashing forum?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2013
Ajibam:

Okay..
Peace
Please hide this post. I and Van Snickers have reported it already.

Edit: this is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/1420738/how-prove-atheist-god-exists#17816210
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Can somebody please delete this thread and warn the OP. https://www.nairaland.com/1413128/why-devil-hates-how-response#17828988

The thread is offensive and insulting to Satanists. It is full of lies and false accusations. It seeks to demonise we peace loving followers of Satan. It broke rules 2, 3, 7, and 8.

How would christians and muslims feels if I go about posting that jesus amd mohamed are pure evil?

Ajibam, that you are a mod does not dispense you from following basic rules of social decorum and other rules of Nairaland.

lol. Smh. cheesy this NL must be a mad house. Hehehe.

Imagine ! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obinoscopy(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2013
aManFromMars:
Please hide this post. I and Van Snickers have reported it already.

Edit: this is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/1420738/how-prove-atheist-god-exists#17816210
The poster wasn't refering to any nairalander in particular, my opinion though.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2013
Obinoscopy: The poster wasn't refering to any nairalander in particular, my opinion though.
yeah that came through my post to be hidden twice. didnt see any violations broken so i ignored it
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Can somebody please delete this thread and warn the OP. https://www.nairaland.com/1413128/why-devil-hates-how-response#17828988

The thread is offensive and insulting to Satanists. It is full of lies and false accusations. It seeks to demonise the peace loving followers of Satan.
Lololol. I give up.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2013
Obinoscopy: The poster wasn't refering to any nairalander in particular, my opinion though.

obadiah777: yeah that came through my post to be hidden twice. didnt see any violations broken so i ignored it

Cool..

So, a comment like 'Christians are fools' would pass the smell test, as it refers to no nairalander in particular.
Cool.

I'm interested in how far you guys are willing to go to keep building on falsehood. grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obinoscopy(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2013
aManFromMars:

Cool..

So, a comment like 'Christians are fools' would pass the smell test, as it refers to no nairalander in particular.
Cool.

I'm interested in how far you guys are willing to go to keep building on falsehood. grin
Anybody who says christians are fools is entitled to his/her opinion. I don't think such post shld be hidden.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2013
Obinoscopy: Anybody who says christians are fools is entitled to his/her opinion. I don't think such post shld be hidden.
Hahaha. Okay o.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2013

The thread is offensive and insulting to Satanists. It is full of lies and false accusations. It seeks to demonise the peace loving followers of Satan. It broke rules 2, 3, 7, and 8.

How would christians and muslims feel if I go about posting that jesus amd mohamed are pure evil?

Super Mods, Seun, are you seeing this? Is this what Nairaland is going to turn into? A Satan bashing forum?
Lobatan. Smh

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2013

lol. Nothing peson no go see for nairaland.
This is a serious matter shaa. It should remind us of the fact that we're truly in the last days.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2013
Chibuebem: lol. Nothing peson no go see for nairaland.
This is a serious matter shaa. It should remind us of the fact that we're truly in the last days.
this una last days sef no de end? undecided na wa ooo. my grand children sef go still de shout last days too.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2013
Reyginus: Lololol. I give up.

Lol. grin

smh. NL. Anything can happen. grin.

I dont envy moderating this section. Lol.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2013
aManFromMars:

Cool..

Cool.

well its his or her personal opinion if they think christians are fools and they are entitled to it. its not particularly directed at a specific person wink

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: well its his or her personal opinion if they think christians are fools and they are entitled to it. its not particularly directed at a specific person wink

What of a story about Jizz-Us? Can I tell it here without complaints, warnings, post hidings and bans?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

What of a story about Jizz-Us? Can I tell it here without complaints, warnings, post hidings and bans?
sure sire. its your world. am just a squirrel trying to get a nut wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2013
well, Christians are willfully ignorant deluded fools sha. true story, i swearridawg angry

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: sure sire. its your world. am just a squirrel trying to get a nut wink

And when Ajiban bleeps up again, you become a tortoise hiding in its shell.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2013
Mr Troll: this una last days sef no de end? undecided na wa ooo. my grand children sef go still de shout last days too.
GOD is patient, for your sake. That men may humble themselves and come to repentance.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2013
aManFromMars:

And when Ajiban bleeps up again, you become a tortoise hiding in its shell.. lipsrsealed
the man makes his own decisions. he is a grown man. we have complete autonomy of action. he moderates how he wants to moderate and i moderate how i want to moderate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2013
Mr Troll: well, Christians are willfully ignorant deluded fools sha. true story, i swearridawg angry
toh. Who knows if you're the deceived one.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2013
striktlymi:

The bold is demonstrably false. You banned me, unjustly I must add, for calling LB 'Olodo'. This was at a time where members (including LB) go about calling each other worse names like "fool", "foolish", f..ktard etc without getting cautioned.

LB back off!!! tongue
You were becoming a big nuisance trolling the whole forum with the word olodo. So when i received a complaint from logicboy about you being first. To comment in his thread with the word olodo (in big fonts as usual) for the 50th time i felt it necessary to ban you & i guess the banning worked eventually smiley

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: the man makes his own decisions. he is a grown man. we have complete autonomy of action. he moderates how he wants to moderate and i moderate how i want to moderate

Well, why don't you moderate my complaint about the bashing of my Master, Satan the Greatest?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2013
manmustwac: You were becoming a big nuisance trolling the whole forum with the word olodo. So when i received a complaint from logicboy about you being first. To comment in his thread with the word olodo (in big fonts as usual) for the 50th time i felt it necessary to ban you & i guess the banning worked eventually smiley
edit
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Well, why don't you moderate my complaint about the bashing of my Master, Satan the Greatest?
look a few posts up ? people have bashed christianity. these are personal opinions. you cant moderate peoples opinions about issues. personal insults to members ? well thats a different story. the lord, and satan, i am sure can fight their own battles.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: look a few posts up ? people have bashed christianity. these are personal opinions. you cant moderate peoples opinions about issues. personal insults to members ? well thats a different story. the lord, and satan, i am sure can fight their own battles.

I will put this opinion to the test then.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: look a few posts up ? people have bashed christianity. these are personal opinions. you cant moderate peoples opinions about issues. personal insults to members ? well thats a different story. the lord, and satan, i am sure can fight their own battles.

Why am I not surprised the great heretic himself is in support of this? With thread titles like 'did Jesus really walk on water? What kind of magic trick is that sef'' wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I will put this opinion to the test then.

ladies and gentlemen, mods and anti-mods, children of darkness, nothing and light, the Battle line has been drawn... Angels Michael and Captain Lucifer are set to do war on the fields of NL.

Captain Lucifer, accuser of the brethren, he who used a snake to put the world in turmoil has sent forth his agent, the Alfa, his most trusted, to represent him on the battlefield.

His orders and words are simple: set up a cross and crucify Jesus again. Vilify him. Enrage his followers. Take up that helmet of logic, the breastplate of evolution, the shield of science, and the sword of formulae, swipe and slash at their very necks. You shall be banned, but I shall raise you up again with a free account. And when the Christians gather on this thread against thee....

Know that I'm only a click away.
tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguyz: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
manmustwac: You were becoming a big nuisance trolling the whole forum with the word olodo. So when i received a complaint from logicboy about you being first. To comment in his thread with the word olodo (in big fonts as usual) for the 50th time i felt it necessary to ban you & i guess the banning worked eventually smiley
Are you kidding me? Striktlymi banned? Lol.... Lmao.....hohohahahahehehe....
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
@ Moderators.

Please, this post is very much out of context and unrelated to the thread it was posted in.

Can you please hide that unrelated post on that thread ?

See it here :

Empiree: Reported in the Hadith of Prophet Muhammad ( God's Blessing and Peace be upon him) the Muhammad said that one day Jesus the son of Mary(God's Blessing and peace upon him) was walking by grave of a man. He stopped and commanded the dead man to wake up. When the man woke up, Jesus said to him "Ya Abdullah ( O servsnt of God), in what condition are you and how long have you been here?. The man replied "I have been here for hundreds of years and I am being punished. What have you been punished for ya Abdullah? Jesus asked. He said "I have been punished for uncleanliness. After I had intercourse with my wife I don't wash or (even if I washed I had no intension}. At some point after I used the bathroom, urine is on my pant". This narration was told by prophet Muhammad to his companion.
Also in the time of prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), he was walking by grave and heard a man being beaten in his grave. He stopped and commanded the dead to wake up ( i:e give live to the dead). What have you been punished for? the man said I never used to clean after myself. I had urine,on my pant and for this I am being punished for hundred of yrs. O prophet of God, pray to God that He might forgive me"

This narration teaches about cleanliness.

https://www.nairaland.com/1403841/why-jesus-son-god-not/12#17836400

Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2013

Funny enough I agree with you to an extent.

I can understand why the thread is offensive to Satanists and your clamor to have it locked down justified.

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.