Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (201037 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: under fire ? nope lol
Thats great. cheesy Whenever the heat gets too much, you can ask me for a bottle of 'Shekpe' to cool off. I know thats your favorite drink. Wont mind buying one for ya! grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Yes you did. I will like to know how 'people's misery' make me 'hyper'. In other words, I derive joy from people's misery. I will like to know how come you came by that conclusion.
well you always arrive here when there seems to be some sort of misunderstanding between a mod and a member which I concluded that it really tickles you to see people exchange harsh words.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ok, time to unfollow this thread. Too much drama.

Argue safe guys.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: well you always arrive here when there seems to be some sort of misunderstanding between a mod and a member which I concluded that it really tickles you to see people exchange harsh words.

Well for me it does....
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
Unfollowed... grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Define troll. Perhaps your understanding of the noun 'troll' is different from mine.

He points out grammatical errors in people's posts. It is left for them to make corrections. He is not breaking any rules, so I see no reason why you should threaten him with a ban.
Who gave him that work? This is a complains thread, where we talk about stuff that maybe are not clear to us etc, and the so called grammer police has been posting emoticons here for what?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
idnoble135:
Thats great. cheesy Whenever the heat gets too much, you can ask me for a bottle of 'Shekpe' to cool off. I know thats your favorite drink. Wont mind buying one for ya! grin
grin grin grin i dont indulge in fire water sire. my palate are quite partial to merlot. i do appreciate the offer though. were you born after twins ? wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin i dont indulge in fire water sire. my palate are quite partial to merlot. i do appreciate the offer though. were you born after twins ? wink
ya guessed right.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: well you always arrive here when there seems to be some sort of misunderstanding between a mod and a member which I concluded that it really tickles you to see people exchange harsh words.
Hmmm...

You are the one who doesn't frequent here. If you did, you would know that I am here virtually every day. As a result of my frquency here, I am always in the know when issues arise.

I demand an apology.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
idnoble135:
when we (obadiah777 and i) sipping the shekpe, we mix am with dogo. Thats why he is the most high.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Who gave him that work? This is a complains thread, where we talk about stuff that maybe are not clear to us etc, and the so called grammer police has been posting emoticons here for what?
You still haven't given a reason why you want to ban him. A ban is called for when a poster breaks the rules. Grammar Police hasn't broken any, as far as I can see.

Anyhoo, I believe he will speak for himself.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
satanist: when we (obadiah777 and i) sipping the shekpe, we mix am with dogo. Thats why he is the most high.
rofl
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Hmmm...

You are the one who doesn't frequent here. If you did, you would know that I am here virtually every day. As a result of my frquency here, I am always in the know when issues arise.

I demand an apology.
Right
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
You still haven't given a reason why you want to ban him. A ban is called for when a poster breaks the rules. Grammar Police hasn't broken any, as far as I can see.

Anyhoo, I believe he will speak for himself.
ok, we will see about this.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Right
You just opened your fingers to type shyte. Next time be sure of your fuccking facts before posting insults.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ok, we will see about this.
Whatever
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Yes. Sort of smiley
yhu know ur onion

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
You just opened your fingers to type shyte. Next time be sure of your fuccking facts before posting.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Whatever
Ishilove:
You just opened your fingers to type shyte. Next time be sure of your fuccking facts before posting.
oh oh...who's gonna report now...both r actinnng.?..
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
ATMC: yhu know ur onion
Thanks smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
ATMC: oh oh...who's gonna report now...both r actinnng.?..
Huh?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
@ishiluv i'm looking forward to ur repping soonsmiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
idnoble135:
oh i missed the part of your post that says when the heat is too much. listen brah, the heat can never be too much for me. dealing with scoffers is something i can do easily in my sleep. i can battle 100 scoffers all by myself without breaking a sweat. what got me irritated this morning is 'betrayal'. i get extremely irritated by people who are not loyal. say for example you are in a job situation and someone who is supposed to be your partner on the job is trying so hard to undermine you. thats betrayal. you are supposed to be on the same team but they are competing with you instead. i find that extremely irritating and disturbing. nothing to do with heat. as said earlier i can battle a million scoffers all by myself with a huge smile on my face. but i find betrayal extremely annoying.

4 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Right
Ishilove:
Whatever
terse response
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove: Hear ye hear ye!!! cheesy

The popular poster and Nairaland Religion section moderator, Obadiah777 aka Buzugee has shown that indeed, red blood flows in every human being. shocked

He showed the fiery side of him today when he came under fire from fellow mod, Ajibam, for hiding a nairalander's post and banning the fellow. For the first time since he assumed office, Obadiah, who is loved by many, feared by none and hated by even more, blasted Ajibam soundly, and ended the verbiage with a stern exhortation to respect himself (emphasis mine). cheesy cheesy

The negro hebrew from the deepest part of Yorubaland was also soundly villified by Mintayo, who accused our 'beloved' moderator of being a 'walking hypocrite'. Obadiah's reponse to the accusation was 'you are a reprobate demon', or something to that effect. Buzugee also bitterly complained that Mintayo was stalking him, to which he was assured by the alleged stalker that Obadiah hadn't seen anything yet. He went further to threaten to flood his (Obadiah's) threads with some 'sound home truths' after the enraged mod threatened to ban him if he didn't quit being such a pesky pest (emphasis mine).

There were a lot of grammatical blunders made during the war of words and Grammar Police, Nairaland's grammar watch dog was nowhere to be found to restore sanity to the whole grammatically bastardised melee. Let's hope he will still turn up.

The biggest shocker of the day was when popular demonic satan worshipper, advocate666 , quoted Ezekiel 3:4-9 as a gift to Obadiah777. Every one was beside themselves with shock and the post has been garnering likes from all over the globe, sorry, Nairaland. Yours Truly is embarassed to admit that she is one of the folks who has 'liked' the post thus far.

Will Obadiah regain his composure and once again be the loveable clown critics all love to hate? sad

Will Alfa Seltzer ever renounce his satanism? cheesy

Will peace and orderliness ever be restored to this section? undecided

Will Obadiah777 take debosky's advice and start adding a bible verse with each ban? grin

Will Grammar Police ever show up?

Will the drama ever END? ??

We are keeping our fingers crossed. Until then Ishilove will be monitoring events as they unfold.

Ishilove Reports!! cheesy cheesy
lolz...is an understatement. grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: oh i missed the part of your post that says when the heat is too much. listen brah, the heat can never be too much for me. dealing with scoffers is something i can do easily in my sleep. i can battle 100 scoffers all by myself without breaking a sweat. what got me irritated this morning is 'betrayal'. i get extremely irritated by people who are not loyal. say for example you are in a job situation and someone who is supposed to be your partner on the job is trying so hard to undermine you. thats betrayal. you are supposed to be on the same team but they are competing with you instead. i find that extremely irritating and disturbing. nothing to do with heat. as said earlier i can battle a million scoffers all by myself with a huge smile on my face. but i find betrayal extremely annoying.
I grab #nods# I've been there...

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
ATMC: @ishiluv i'm looking forward to ur repping soonsmiley
And so am I too, ATMC, so am I smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: oh i missed the part of your post that says when the heat is too much. listen brah, the heat can never be too much for me. dealing with scoffers is something i can do easily in my sleep. i can battle 100 scoffers all by myself without breaking a sweat. what got me irritated this morning is 'betrayal'. i get extremely irritated by people who are not loyal. say for example you are in a job situation and someone who is supposed to be your partner on the job is trying so hard to undermine you. thats betrayal. you are supposed to be on the same team but they are competing with you instead. i find that extremely irritating and disturbing. nothing to do with heat. as said earlier i can battle a million scoffers all by myself with a huge smile on my face. but i find betrayal extremely annoying.
Calm bro... Sure get what you mean. But this was the first time, aint it? You guys could easily have worked things out in private.
But issokay bro, dont tell me ya still sulking over it? Huh?

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Huh?
oh! u 're there?...gud to know then
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Brah, I understand. We all know you are not the picture he tried to potray.
Just bury it.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
idnoble135:
Calm bro... Sure get what you mean. But this was the first time, aint it? You guys could easily have worked things out in private.
But issokay bro, dont tell me ya still sulking over it? Huh?
i aint sulking. i just need some wine to change my mood. the weather is gloomy out here grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.