Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (201040 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mintayo:

thanks for doing that.
Pls,unlock that ur thread pls...this is what Mac does in their section,locking up threads when they see that ppl did not support their belief despite ur proving it with the scriptures...it shows that what such ppl believe in is a LIE.

I do not mean to offend you in anyway but let me tell you,i will not stop following you,your threads and also contributing until nairaland rules say otherwise,infact i will follow u in your profile,not that i support all this ur being a black israeli dude or ur being crowned in ur dream as some nuke destrying prophesying prophet...winkwink

thanks...please unlock your thread.

Thank God
Blessed are the peacemaker

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
We are on top of the situation. grin tongue
lol r yhu a mass communicationist?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
mcfynest:

wow, ISH the NAIRALAND RELIGION SECTION REPORTER.....u funny die
yeah Ishi miss her calling at NTA news. Irohin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: you have been unbanned but please stop following me around. Thanks for your cooperation

Good show man...good show!

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
Now this is hilarious. grin Hilarious and insightful.
Where have i been all this while?
Okkk.... Greetings to every one on the thread. I was reading everything on this thread right from page 153. This would be a hot cake in market if it is to be sold as a script. grin
@Mintayo, whats happening bro?
Hullo to everyone. cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
truthislight:

Why are you asking him this publicly ?

Is it a query ?

Should you not have held your peace and respect your fellow mods decission if any ?

Or ask him in camera ?
Na wao my friend.
Smh.

So on point!

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Grammer police and co, please this is not the english department, mind you english aint our mama's tongue so please keep left before I ban you for life from this side of the campers.

Thankssmiley

What are you afraid of?

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mintayo: @Ajibam
You cant just keep quiet about this,i am sure you know that he has no reason to lock-up that thread...i dnt knw where u guys meet,but i think u have to report this guy ,he is abusing his 'temporal' power...

^^^

Mmmm! Smh.

You people really want Obediah to fall.

Is it because of the fact that he has been receiving praises ?

Na wao

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:

Thank God
Blessed are the peacemaker

...for they will be called children of God.

Blessed too are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mintayo(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
truthislight:

^^^

Mmmm! Smh.

Na wao

Did u just say fall, can u just explain what u mean by that?
I don't wish him that, and i can't never wish that any man shld fall,never.
He should just soft-pedal...
I wish him well.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mintayo(m): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
idnoble135: Now this is hilarious. grin Hilarious and insightful.
Where have i been all this while?
Okkk.... Greetings to every one on the thread. I was reading everything on this thread right from page 153. This would be a hot cake in market if it is to be sold as a script. grin
@Mintayo, whats happening bro?
Hullo to everyone. cheesy
i am cool bro,very cool...lol,u r funny@scripts.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Am good. Lets chat on the christian chat box. cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obadiah my man.... Even if we bash ourselves on threads, we still cool right? cheesy Howdy?

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
^
cheesy wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Why does people's misery make you hyper? Is it really necessary?
Excuse me?? Excuse me?

Excuse me?? ??

HumbledbyGrace, you insult me.

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by texanomaly(f): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Ummhmmn ! People do 'grab their popcorns' a lot in these parts.
wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Excuse me?? Excuse me?

Excuse me?? ??

U read it wrong. Just wait for modification...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
texanomaly: wink

Here, have mine...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Grammer police and co, please this is not the english department, mind you english aint our mama's tongue so please keep left before I ban you for life from this side of the campers.

Thankssmiley
Grammar Police "and co" are acting within the rules. I suggest you look up rule number 21.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
ATMC: lol r yhu a mass communicationist?
Yes. Sort of smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Grammar Police "and co" are acting within the rules. I suggest you look up rule number 21.
Grammar Police dey collect bribe? Help me tell am say we fit make money quick quick for this section o.... Some Christians no sabi spell Christianity sef...

Eh, Chrisitianity is not a religion, it is a life of way...

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
truthislight:

^^^

Mmmm! Smh.

Na wao
Trust all is well sire. well you know what it is sire ? darkness and light are enemies
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Excuse me?? Excuse me?

Excuse me?? ??

HumbledbyGrace, you insult me.
I did
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: Trust all is well sire. well you know what it is sire ? darkness and light are enemies
Na. They are friends. They just respect each other's privacy.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
idnoble135: Obadiah my man.... Even if we bash ourselves on threads, we still cool right? cheesy Howdy?
How are ya chief. trust all is well with you sire wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Grammar police is a troll IMO
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars:

U read it wrong. Just wait for modification...
I would just love to see that happen
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: How are ya chief. trust all is well with you sire wink
looks like you've been under fire this days. How ya relieving the pressure? wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Grammar police is a troll IMO
Define troll. Perhaps your understanding of the noun 'troll' is different from mine.

He points out grammatical errors in people's posts. It is left for them to make corrections. He is not breaking any rules, so I see no reason why you should threaten him with a ban.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
idnoble135:
looks like you've been under fire this days. How ya relieving the pressure? wink
under fire ? nope lol
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I did
Yes you did. I will like to know how 'people's misery' make me 'hyper'. In other words, I derive joy from people's misery. I will like to know how come you came by that conclusion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.