Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,310 members, 7,867,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (201027 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
Reyginus: Brah, I understand. We all know you are not the picture he tried to potray.
Just bury it.
hey Chief Reygie. its all done finished and forgotten. we have all moved on. just was answering a question posed to me about why i got perturbed wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: i aint sulking. i just need some wine to change my mood. the weather is gloomy out here grin
lol.... This should help your mood. Lemme know if you need more.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
idnoble135:
lol.... This should help your mood. Lemme know if you need more.
yellow tail. i have killed a few of those in my time grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
^
As a negro jewish rabbi, how can you take wine and still teach, huh? Dont you get tipsy?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
idnoble135: ^
As a negro jewish rabbi, how can you take wine and still teach, huh? Dont you get tipsy?
when i get tipsy i get sharper. wine takes you into another dimension. you start exploring uncharted territories in your brain. apparently we only currently use 10 percent. wine can take you up to 20 percent cranial capacity utilization lol
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: when i get tipsy i get sharper. wine takes you into another dimension. you start exploring uncharted territories in your brain. apparently we only currently use 10 percent. wine can take you up to 20 percent cranial capacity utilization lol
this explains much..eh? grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
Rotfl.... Interesting. cool

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chibuebem: this explains much..eh? grin
grin grin grin depends on what you mean by 'much'
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MEILYN(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

Give us some prophecy now

Tell hus habout tins to came

grin
lol grin grin hahahahahahahaha, mosthigh don kill me oooo.......he has nofin to offer bruv

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
MEILYN:
lol grin grin hahahahahahahaha, mosthigh don kill me oooo.......he has nofin to offer bruv
how i miss this post. the 'h' factor. MostHigh was a comedian in past life i swear. whats good Chief MEILYN grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: when i get tipsy i get sharper. wine takes you into another dimension. you start exploring uncharted territories in your brain. apparently we only currently use 10 percent. wine can take you up to 20 percent cranial capacity utilization lol
Sounds like cocaine

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Sounds like cocaine
lolz. I've laughed enough today...might have cracked a few ribs.

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Sounds like cocaine
you tell me, seeing as you know so much about cocaine grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MEILYN(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mintayo: You cant just keep quiet about this,i am sure you know that he has no reason to lock-up that thread...i dnt knw where u guys meet,but i think u have to report this guy,he is abusing his 'temporal' power...
What is your problem? He created the thread in the first place, he has every right to delete/close/edit his topic okay? Stop behaving like a learner bro

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
MEILYN:
What is your problem? He created the thread in the first place, he has every right to delete/close/edit his topic okay? Stop behaving like a learner bro
actually, he can only delete or close a thread cuz he's a mod. Abi no be so
-_-
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chibuebem: actually, he can only delete or close a thread cuz he's a mod. Abi no be so
-_-
apparently i cant close it. got orders from above to re-open it. i closed it cuz a co-mod came in there and called me satan and a false prophet grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mintayo(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
MEILYN:

hey dude...pls why not read through eh,can't you see we have sttle things and bury the dead?
Why do u wana wake up a dead issue...
Guy say something new joo,dnt pollute d fresh air!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: apparently i cant close it. got orders from above to re-open it. i closed it cuz a co-mod came in there and called me satan and a false prophet grin
lolz. don't let them get to you with their insults obadiah.grin grin I'm insulted too, by atheists who can't bottle up their pride and anger when they see the truth. grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chibuebem: lolz. don't let them get to you with their insults obadiah.grin grin I'm insulted too, by atheists who can't bottle up their pride and anger when they see the truth. grin grin
yeah scripture do say Israel is stiff necked and rebellious. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Pygru: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
MEILYN:
seun: @afam4eva: If you strongly feel a thread should be hidden, ask her about it, and she will decide and answer to me. But it is strongly discouraged and frowned upon. Nairaland members do not "own" their threads. Their threads are "owned" by all of us, especially those who have participated in such threads.
https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here/202#17866388
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: you tell me, seeing as you know so much about cocaine grin
Nah, I leave that to you, chief. You the expert, seeing as you travel to other dimensions when you're under the influence wink

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Nah, I leave that to you, chief. You the expert, seeing as you travel to other dimensions when you're under the influence wink
lolz. Its enough for petes sake, do you people want to kill me this night? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
its a beautiful thang. all inhibitions unhinged. the walls of time and space demolished. soaring unencumbered. floating to other dimensions. cool experience i tell ya. scripture do say wine gladdens the heart.lol
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chibuebem: lolz. Its enough for petes sake, do you people want to kill me this night? grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin lets get the emergency unit on standby for chief Chibuebem grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MEILYN(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: how i miss this post. the 'h' factor. MostHigh was a comedian in past life i swear. whats good Chief MEILYN grin grin
Have been around sire, been watching since morning, but i didnt comment cos i had no bandwith, i was just using a trick to view the thread but commenting was impossible, am good now mehn, u sure know how to handle scoffers
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Tgirl4real(f): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
So, we have become stiff necked and rebellious, huh? sad
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
MEILYN:
Have been around sire, been watching since morning, but i didnt comment cos i had no bandwith, i was just using a trick to view the thread but commenting was impossible, am good now mehn, u sure know how to handle scoffers
lol Chief MEILYN trust all is well sire. crazy nigerian telecom and their bandwith restriction allocations. yall know they are 419ing you right ?. i am sure they can give you 24 7 but anyway lol. yeah gaddem scoffers. the bane of my existence grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MEILYN(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pygru:

https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here/202#17866388
sweet story.....If i create a thread and edit it, make Seun come ban me nah, or make him edit am back to normal........i own my thread #PERIOD

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Tgirl4real(f): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pygru:

That is when you asked a thread to be deleted, not locked.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: apparently i cant close it. got orders from above to re-open it. i closed it cuz a co-mod came in there and called me satan and a false prophet grin

The man aint got scruples Sire smiley

Still tripping on the self and ego

No room for the quodesh

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MEILYN(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: lol Chief MEILYN trust all is well sire. crazy nigerian telecom and their bandwith restriction allocations. yall know they are 419ing you right ?. i am sure they can give you 24 7 but anyway lol. yeah gaddem scoffers. the bane of my existence grin grin
grin grin grin power is a problem here mehn, so i dont really blame them

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: its a beautiful thang. all inhibitions unhinged. the walls of time and space demolished. soaring unencumbered. floating to other dimensions. cool experience i tell ya. scripture do say wine gladdens the heart.lol
Sounds like a trip wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.