Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (200701 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

Give us some prophecy now

Tell hus habout tins to came

grin

grincheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:

grincheesy

Me found me an Idle MOD to play with

Comon boy cathc

grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
IN JUST 20 MINUTES OBADIAH777 HAS BROKEN 2/3RD OF THE RULES.*** POWER CORRUPTS***
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

Me found me an Idle MOD to play with

Comon boy cathc

grin grin

Lemme joor...catch you later,..bye
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mintayo:
smh...
i think u shld tell that to ur master obadiah...he shld be ashamed of himself for locking tht thread.

And you who is you master?

Carefull before you answer

But I know the ballderdash script your about to run

grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

And you who is you master?

Carefull before you answer

But I know the ballderdash script your about to run

grin

Bye For now
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:

Lemme joor...catch you later,..bye

See confusion grin

No be you wan play catch.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obadiah, i told you that you were violating the rules? and you hid my post......"Wear a dog a wig, and he would think he is a lion" Anton lavey
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
satanist: Obadiah, i told you that you were violating the rules? and you hid my post......"Wear a dog a wig, and he would think he is a lion" Anton lavey
brah ? go and troll somewhere else. aint nobody got your time today.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: brah ? go and troll somewhere else. aint nobody got your time today.
You keep raining abuses on everyone, and i was bringing your notice to it, and you call that trolling, i can remember in your thread about exigicies of genesis, you called me a mad man...........I only wish seun could see all this........
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
satanist: You keep raining abuses on everyone, and i was bringing your notice to it, and you call that trolling, i can remember in your thread about exigicies of genesis, you called me a mad man...........I only wish seun could see all this........
listen, i have seen your work here. you are here to troll. in fact i think Seun would be surprised that you have not been banned yet so dont even bring his name into this.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: listen, i have seen your work here. you are here to troll. in fact i think Seun would be surprised that you have not been banned yet so dont even bring his name into this.
Defending my religion has now become trolling, how about you twist the bibld to protect your false and irrelevant prophecies even where unnecessary, now tell me who is the bigger troll?, the other time you were talkhng about curse on africa, i now understand that it is when people like you come into power you bring the curse along with you............ you are power drunk thats all.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
satanist: Defending my religion has now become trolling, how about you twist the bibld to protect your false and irrelevant prophecies even where unnecessary, now tell me who is the bigger troll?, the other time you were talkhng about curse on africa, i now understand that it is when people like you come into power you bring the curse along with you............ you are power drunk thats all.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mcfynest(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
guys chill it now......

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
satanist: Defending my religion has now become trolling, how about you twist the bibld to protect your false and irrelevant prophecies even where unnecessary, now tell me who is the bigger troll?, the other time you were talkhng about curse on africa, i now understand that it is when people like you come into power you bring the curse along with you............ you are power drunk thats all.
if you want to defend your religion go to the special thread i have created for satanists. you dont do that here.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: if you want to defend your religion go to the special thread i have created for satanists. you dont do that here.
And you keep defending your false prophechies, on political threads...and what do you have to say about the insults..... Just like logicboy told me, y'all wouldnt last.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by debosky(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
@ Obadiah

Don't forget to issue a bible verse with the ban. These heathen need to be taught a lesson. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mintayo(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
You cant just keep quiet about this,i am sure you know that he has no reason to lock-up that thread...i dnt knw where u guys meet,but i think u have to report this guy,he is abusing his 'temporal' power...
Ajibam:

Bye For now
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
satanist: And you keep defending your false prophechies, on political threads...and what do you have to say about the insults..... Just like logicboy told me, y'all wouldnt last.
logicboy is your mentor ?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
debosky: @ Obadiah

Don't forget to issue a bible verse with the ban. These heathen need to be taught a lesson. cheesy
grin grin grin grin Chief Debosky i troway salute Sir. Your request can be easily accomodated sire grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
debosky: @ Obadiah

Hahahahahahhahahahahahah!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: logicboy is your mentor ? says alot about you then.
What do you have to say about the insults?, stop evading this question

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
I see so many ibon flying around...where is GrammarPolice when you need him?? tongue

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by advocate666: 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obadiah777, these words are for you:

Ezekiel 3:4-9

4 He then said to me: “Son of man, go now to the people of Israel and speak my words to them. 5 You are not being sent to a people of obscure speech and strange language, but to the people of Israel— 6 not to many peoples of obscure speech and strange language, whose words you cannot understand. Surely if I had sent you to them, they would have listened to you. 7 But the people of Israel are not willing to listen to you because they are not willing to listen to me, for all the Israelites are hardened and obstinate. 8 But I will make you as unyielding and hardened as they are. 9 I will make your forehead like the hardest stone, harder than flint. Do not be afraid of them or terrified by them, though they are a rebellious people.”

5 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
advocate666: Obadiah777, these words are for you:

Ezekiel 3:4-9

4 He then said to me: “Son of man, go now to the people of Israel and speak my words to them. 5 You are not being sent to a people of obscure speech and strange language, but to the people of Israel— 6 not to many peoples of obscure speech and strange language, whose words you cannot understand. Surely if I had sent you to them, they would have listened to you. 7 But the people of Israel are not willing to listen to you because they are not willing to listen to me, for all the Israelites are hardened and obstinate. 8 But I will make you as unyielding and hardened as they are. 9 I will make your forehead like the hardest stone, harder than flint. Do not be afraid of them or terrified by them, though they are a rebellious people.”
lmao grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.