Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (199220 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
advocate666: Obadiah777, these words are for you:

Ezekiel 3:4-9

4 He then said to me: “Son of man, go now to the people of Israel and speak my words to them. 5 You are not being sent to a people of obscure speech and strange language, but to the people of Israel— 6 not to many peoples of obscure speech and strange language, whose words you cannot understand. Surely if I had sent you to them, they would have listened to you. 7 But the people of Israel are not willing to listen to you because they are not willing to listen to me, for all the Israelites are hardened and obstinate. 8 But I will make you as unyielding and hardened as they are. 9 I will make your forehead like the hardest stone, harder than flint. Do not be afraid of them or terrified by them, though they are a rebellious people.”
wow. you are incredible for this post and verse sire lol. the story of my life sire right now. these people will test the patience of a saint i tell ya grin grin 1000 likes

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Na wa for this section. A different day a different katakata. Never a dull moment cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin Chief Debosky i troway salute Sir. Your request can be easily accomodated sire grin grin

you actually ban mintayo right? For what=for following you around and making it difficult for you to do your mod work??
How did mintayo make ur mod work difficult for you eh?

So how do you feel now? Winner?
Hulk-hugan?

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
blenble:

you actually ban mintayo right? For what=for following you around and making it difficult for you to do your mod work??

Hulk-hugan?
Why are you surprised, dont you know that you only know a man until you give him power.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
blenble:

Hulk-hugan?

Are you mintayo? If you are, who banned you please? And for what reason?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Pygru: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
blenble:

Hulk-hugan?
that guy eehn lipsrsealed...ok undecided angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
striktlymi:

Are you mintayo? If you are, who banned you please? And for what reason?
yea,i am.
And i am really angry right now!
Can u pls go tru d post pls,i am sure he must hv hidden some of my post,i am typing with a fone now so i may nt have asses to them.
Obadiah locked a thread bcus we were not following him.
We were actually showing him why Jesus is not angel Micheal.
Myself,ajibam and some heaven loving ladies...
Booom,d guy just locked d thread,and he has not shown us why he locked d thread except that we are scofferss,reprobate,etc.
The thread did not actually break any NL's rule...he was just not satisfy with the fact that i am not buying his idea.
Obadiah unban mintayo...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
blenble: yea,i am.
Can u pls go tru d post pls,i am sure he must hv hidden some of my post,i am typing with a fone now so i may nt have asses to them.
Booom,d guy just locked d thread,and he has not shown us why he locked d thread except that we are scofferss,reprobate,etc.
The thread did not actually break any NL's rule...he was just not satisfy with the fact that i am not buying his idea.
Obadiah unban mintayo...

you got banned because you have threatened to follow me everywhere i go on nairaland and make my life miserable with your insults and scoffing. now that is an offense. you dont threaten to stalk people on this forum. this is the post

and seriously,i have not actually started...yet
its only a 1 day ban. it will give you time to think about why you should not threaten to stalk and make peoples lives a living hell.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Pygru: 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777:

you got banned because you have threatened to follow me everywhere i go on nairaland and make my life miserable with your insults and scoffing. now that is an offense. you dont threaten to stalk people on this forum. this is the post

its only a 1 day ban. it will give you time to think about why you should not threaten to stalk and make peoples lives a living hell.
flimsy!!!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hear ye hear ye!!! cheesy

The popular poster and Nairaland Religion section moderator, Obadiah777 aka Buzugee has shown that indeed, red blood flows in every human being. shocked

He showed the fiery side of him today when he came under fire from fellow mod, Ajibam, for hiding a nairalander's post and banning the fellow. For the first time since he assumed office, Obadiah, who is loved by many, feared by none and hated by even more, blasted Ajibam soundly, and ended the verbiage with a stern exhortation to respect himself (emphasis mine). cheesy cheesy

The negro hebrew from the deepest part of Yorubaland was also soundly villified by Mintayo, who accused our 'beloved' moderator of being a 'walking hypocrite'. Obadiah's reponse to the accusation was 'you are a reprobate demon', or something to that effect. Buzugee also bitterly complained that Mintayo was stalking him, to which he was assured by the alleged stalker that Obadiah hadn't seen anything yet. He went further to threaten to flood his (Obadiah's) threads with some 'sound home truths' after the enraged mod threatened to ban him if he didn't quit being such a pesky pest (emphasis mine).

There were a lot of grammatical blunders made during the war of words and Grammar Police, Nairaland's grammar watch dog was nowhere to be found to restore sanity to the whole grammatically bastardised melee. Let's hope he will still turn up.

The biggest shocker of the day was when popular demonic satan worshipper, advocate666 , quoted Ezekiel 3:4-9 as a gift to Obadiah777. Every one was beside themselves with shock and the post has been garnering likes from all over the globe, sorry, Nairaland. Yours Truly is embarassed to admit that she is one of the folks who has 'liked' the post thus far.

Will Obadiah regain his composure and once again be the loveable clown critics all love to hate? sad

Will Alfa Seltzer ever renounce his satanism? cheesy

Will peace and orderliness ever be restored to this section? undecided

Will Obadiah777 take debosky's advice and start adding a bible verse with each ban? grin

Will Grammar Police ever show up?

Will the drama ever END? ??

We are keeping our fingers crossed. Until then Ishilove will be monitoring events as they unfold.

Ishilove Reports!! cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pygru:
flimsy!!!
10000000000000000000000000000 Likes.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pygru:
flimsy!!!
flimsy to you because no one has been following you around for over a year making your life miserable. this dude mintayo has been following me around for over a year raining insults every chance he can get and disrupting my teachings every chance he can get. you call that flimsy ?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by GrammarPolice: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obadiah unban mintayo...
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by GrammarPolice: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

Me found me an Idle MOD to play with

Comon boy cathc

grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by GrammarPolice: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

And you who is you master?

Carefull before you answer

But I know the ballderdash script your about to run

grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Pygru: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: flimsy to you because no one has been following you around for over a year making your life miserable. this dude mintayo has been following me around for over a year raining insults every chance he can get and disrupting my teachings every chance he can get. you call that flimsy ?
I see......
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
Obadiah unban mintayo...

Sorry mint for responding a bit late. I went back to check the post you made before the ban but sadly I couldn't find the original post. Probably because I am not with my lappy.

I should be with my lappy some time within the next hour and I promise to check the thread Obadiah locked in order to get an understanding of what transpired.

obadiah777:

Hey boss, like Ishi adviced, you do need to calm your nerves. I understand that Aji struck below the belt and that is more than enough to make anyone angry.

But c'mon, if the above is your reason for banning mint, then I figure you banned him based on sentiments because the reason is not very convincing.

'Following' someone is very allowed on nairaland and not against the rules. The post of mint, hardly qualifies as a threat to your person and as such the ban is unjustified, imo.

Anyways, I am yet to get the full gist and probably might need to check the thread you guys were before bringing the 'fight' here.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by texanomaly(f): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars: Popcorn things... Make una come chop o..
Wait...did I hear someone say popcorn?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
more drama unfolding...with ishilove at its peak smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777:

you got banned because you have threatened to follow me everywhere i go on nairaland and make my life miserable with your insults and scoffing.
where did i meantion that i will make ur life miserable?
sorry,this is not true,i didnt threaten you,following u is nt a threat,u v ppl following u in ur profile,are they threatening you?
now that is an offense. you dont threaten to stalk people on this forum. this is the post
you lie sire, a big lie.

The last time i checked following is allowed here on NL,no?
And when did i threatened you? Huh?
U said i shld nt stalk u,i said i v just started,what i mean is that i wnt stop following ur threads...and wait is stalking someone against NL's rule?
You are just trying to justify ur point based on sentiments...you hv nt proved anything:
1. The reason u lock d thread.
2. The reason u ban mintayo.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mintayo:
smh...you are not practising what you are preaching...

you have been unbanned but please stop following me around. Thanks for your cooperation

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
ATMC: more drama unfolding...with ishilove at its peak smiley
We are on top of the situation. grin tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: flimsy to you because no one has been following you around for over a year making your life miserable. this dude mintayo has been following me around for over a year raining insults every chance he can get and disrupting my teachings every chance he can get. you call that flimsy ?

for one year? Can u prove this? That is not true.
The last i checked,you are the one that asked me to go jump into the river niger in that ur locked thread.
Pls post where i threatend to make ur life miserable pls!
Unban mintayo.and
Let us knw y u lock ur thread.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
Grammer police and co, please this is not the english department, mind you english aint our mama's tongue so please keep left before I ban you for life from this side of the campers.

Thankssmiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Grammer police and co, please this is not the english department, mind you english aint our mama's tongue so please keep left before I ban you for life from this side of the campers.

Thankssmiley

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam: @obadiah

Why Did you hid man of war's post accusation!!!

Which Rule did it break??

Why are you asking him this publicly ?

Is it a query ?

Should you not have held your peace and respect your fellow mods decission if any ?

Or ask him in camera ?
Na wao my friend.
Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove:
We are on top of the situation. grin tongue
Why does people's misery make you hyper? Is it really necessary?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
I will ban you too for quoting me tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
texanomaly:
Wait...did I hear someone say popcorn?

Ummhmmn ! People do 'grab their popcorns' a lot in these parts.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mintayo(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: you have been unbanned but please stop following me around. Thanks for your cooperation

thanks for doing that.
Pls,unlock that ur thread pls...this is what Mac does in their section,locking up threads when they see that ppl did not support their belief despite ur proving it with the scriptures...it shows that what such ppl believe in is a LIE.

I do not mean to offend you in anyway but let me tell you,i will not stop following you,your threads and also contributing until nairaland rules say otherwise,infact i will follow u in your profile,not that i support all this ur being a black israeli dude or ur being crowned in ur dream as some nuke destrying prophesying prophet...winkwink

thanks...please unlock your thread.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mcfynest(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ishilove: Hear ye hear ye!!! cheesy

The popular poster and Nairaland Religion section moderator, Obadiah777 aka Buzugee has shown that indeed, red blood flows in every human being. shocked

He showed the fiery side of him today when he came under fire from fellow mod, Ajibam, for hiding a nairalander's post and banning the fellow. For the first time since he assumed office, Obadiah, who is loved by many, feared by none and hated by even more, blasted Ajibam soundly, and ended the verbiage with a stern exhortation to respect himself (emphasis mine). cheesy cheesy

The negro hebrew from the deepest part of Yorubaland was also soundly villified by Mintayo, who accused our 'beloved' moderator of being a 'walking hypocrite'. Obadiah's reponse to the accusation was 'you are a reprobate demon', or something to that effect. Buzugee also bitterly complained that Mintayo was stalking him, to which he was assured by the alleged stalker that Obadiah hadn't seen anything yet. He went further to threaten to flood his (Obadiah's) threads with some 'sound home truths' after the enraged mod threatened to ban him if he didn't quit being such a pesky pest (emphasis mine).

There were a lot of grammatical blunders made during the war of words and Grammar Police, Nairaland's grammar watch dog was nowhere to be found to restore sanity to the whole grammatically bastardised melee. Let's hope he will still turn up.

The biggest shocker of the day was when popular demonic satan worshipper, advocate666 , quoted Ezekiel 3:4-9 as a gift to Obadiah777. Every one was beside themselves with shock and the post has been garnering likes from all over the globe, sorry, Nairaland. Yours Truly is embarassed to admit that she is one of the folks has 'liked' the post thus far.

Will Obadiah regain his composure and once again be the loveable clown critics all love to hate? sad

Will Alfa Seltzer ever renounce his satanism? cheesy

Will peace and orderliness ever be restored to this section? undecided

Will Obadiah777 take debosky's advice and start adding a bible verse with each ban? grin

Will Grammar Police ever show up?

Will the drama ever END? ??

We are keeping our fingers crossed. Until then Ishilove will be monitoring events as they unfold.

Ishilove Reports!! cheesy cheesy

wow, ISH the NAIRALAND RELIGION SECTION REPORTER.....u funny die

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.