Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (197904 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 7:50pm On May 11, 2012
pdudy: I want to know with immediate effect, why I was suddenly banned from using the forum.

I followed all the laid down rules accordingly, only to find out I was banned for no reason.

A speedy explanation would be needed.

My banned ID is pDude.

Hi Pdude, the spambot got you. It tags & deletes posts it deems to be spam and bans the user for exactly an hour, after which you'll be able to post again. I just untagged the post it banned you for. There's definitely nothing in it that should've triggered the spambot...the spambot is frequently wrong and can be a pain in the rear.

Due to a glitch in NL2 I can't unban you right away, but the spambot ban will expire in about 30mins so sit tight. The mods will never ban you outright without several notices, next time you can be sure its just the spambot and the ban will last for only 1 hr. Cheers dude smiley.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 8:02pm On May 11, 2012
^Actually the ban should've already expired by now...I got the time wrong smiley.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 11, 2012
JeSoul: ^Actually the ban should've already expired by now...I got the time wrong smiley.

No probs swerri kiss

Its ok now.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ayomivic(m): 10:49am On May 13, 2012
JeSoul: So Manmustwac and I discussed and decided it'd be a good idea to have a thread where you can communicate freely with us. A few posters have remarked to me in the past that it'd be nice to have a way to reach us easily so here it is.

If you have any complaints/comments you'd like to keep private, feel free to use the "Report To Moderator" button to the right.
Happy posting.
Hi,
Please, how can i add color or make my post bold?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 9:28pm On May 14, 2012
Anty mi JeSoul,

Wahaha don dey for here o,lolz. Am doing my thing on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/936908/called-sanctified-preserved-exposition-jude and am always getting banned and my post hidden. Wetin dey do this anti-spam or wetin una dey call am sef? But I am doing copy and paste from MS Word 2007, where I did the finished typing of the thread. Why una anti**** dey do me yawa like this. Afraid dey catch me to post anything again now sef. Abeg wetin dey o?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 1:44am On May 15, 2012
Ayomivic:
Hi,
Please, how can i add color or make my post bold?

Hello Ay,

After you have finished typing your message. Look at the top extreme left of the typing area, you will the sign "B" (it's to bold your selected/highlighted words), Next after "B" is "I" (to italicize your highlighted or selected words), ..... at the extreme right, which is the with a drop box, you see "Change Color" in a rectangle box. After you select or highlight your words, you can click on "change color" to apply your color of choice. These are all text formatting tools to change your text or font face.

Sure this helps.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:33pm On May 15, 2012
Ayomivic, sorry for the late response. And thanks to Goshen to replying him smiley.

Goshen360: Anty mi JeSoul,

Wahaha don dey for here o,lolz. Am doing my thing on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/936908/called-sanctified-preserved-exposition-jude and am always getting banned and my post hidden. Wetin dey do this anti-spam or wetin una dey call am sef? But I am doing copy and paste from MS Word 2007, where I did the finished typing of the thread. Why una anti**** dey do me yawa like this. Afraid dey catch me to post anything again now sef. Abeg wetin dey o?
Hey there uncle Goshen, sorry the spambot is giving you so much trouble. I don't see anything in your posts that should've made it tag them...unfortunately the thing is random at times. I've untagged all of them, it should be fine now. Cheers brotha.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by zurine(f): 8:09pm On May 15, 2012
well in the past, cyber cafe used to be the in thing and the only money making venture through which hard wo9rking intelligent young Nigerians could rack their mind and estort some unclean sum from their foreign counterpoint whom they consider as the mugus and the the maga. well that may seem like a fairy tale but it is just as true as believing you need oxygen to be alive! virtually every cyber cafe has a clic or group of these yahoo maga who would spend as much as 16 hours daily perfecting their plan on how to trick the magas into paying huge sums. but, come to think of it, are there no better ways by which an average Nigerian could make clean money by taking advantage of the internet? these and some other questions were what i had in mind when i decided to explore the internet and its possibilities> but thank God, i stumbled over a website, www.edirectsms.com and so an advert where the owner said he could build a bulk sms reseller package website for a very psaltery sum of 10,000 naira. this is only about 4months ago, and today, i run a bulk sms website and have several clients that pay me a very fair sum for the service i render to them. although i may not be a yahoo yahoo millionaire, yet i am contented with the measure of business growth which i have. friends, there are very many legal ways to make clean money here in Nigeria with peace of mind. i enjoin you to consult him. it may be one of those lucky breaks you have been waiting for
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 15, 2012
zurine: well in the past, cyber cafe used to be the in thing and the only money making venture through which hard wo9rking intelligent young Nigerians could rack their mind and estort some unclean sum from their foreign counterpoint whom they consider as the mugus and the the maga. well that may seem like a fairy tale but it is just as true as believing you need oxygen to be alive! virtually every cyber cafe has a clic or group of these yahoo maga who would spend as much as 16 hours daily perfecting their plan on how to trick the magas into paying huge sums. but, come to think of it, are there no better ways by which an average Nigerian could make clean money by taking advantage of the internet? these and some other questions were what i had in mind when i decided to explore the internet and its possibilities> but thank God, i stumbled over a website, www.edirectsms.com and so an advert where the owner said he could build a bulk sms reseller package website for a very psaltery sum of 10,000 naira. this is only about 4months ago, and today, i run a bulk sms website and have several clients that pay me a very fair sum for the service i render to them. although i may not be a yahoo yahoo millionaire, yet i am contented with the measure of business growth which i have. friends, there are very many legal ways to make clean money here in Nigeria with peace of mind. i enjoin you to consult him. it may be one of those lucky breaks you have been waiting for
shocked
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by stag: 7:45pm On May 16, 2012
In d "rules and regulations" thread, I think you should remove 'intimate orientation' from d list of people not to be discriminated against. Our law remains against some types of intimate orientation.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ayomivic(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2012
Goshen360:

Hello Ay,

After you have finished typing your message. Look at the top extreme left of the typing area, you will the sign "B" (it's to bold your selected/highlighted words), Next after "B" is "I" (to italicize your highlighted or selected words), ..... at the extreme right, which is the with a drop box, you see "Change Color" in a rectangle box. After you select or highlight your words, you can click on "change color" to apply your color of choice. These are all text formatting tools to change your text or font face.

Sure this helps.
thanks, i hope it will help.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 20, 2012
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tbaba1234: 10:18pm On May 23, 2012
Why did you move this away from the religion section? It is designed for a non-muslim audience

https://www.nairaland.com/802617/questions-muslims-those-who-want
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:50pm On May 24, 2012
tbaba1234: Why did you move this away from the religion section? It is designed for a non-muslim audience

https://www.nairaland.com/802617/questions-muslims-those-who-want
Hey Tbaba,
hope you're doing well brother. Seun moved it. Remember we had this discussion about muslim topics in the religion section including that particular thread? up till now we've been exercising judgement in leaving certain muslim topics here in the general section. It seems he wants us to follow the rule more strictly from here on.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tbaba1234: 3:23pm On May 24, 2012
JeSoul: Hey Tbaba,
hope you're doing well brother. Seun moved it. Remember we had this discussion about muslim topics in the religion section including that particular thread? up till now we've been exercising judgement in leaving certain muslim topics here in the general section. It seems he wants us to follow the rule more strictly from here on.

I fear he must have misunderstood the title as questions directed to muslims because it says 'questions for muslims'.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:33pm On May 24, 2012
tbaba1234:
I fear he must have misunderstood the title as questions directed to muslims because it says 'questions for muslims'.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.
Could be. I'm sure though he would've taken a look into the thread seeing it was many pages long before moving it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ea7(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2012
jesoul or manmustwac, could you please change my new testament thread to, an atheist reviews the bible. thx
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 7:00pm On May 24, 2012
^Done. You should've been able to also modify the title yourself by clicking "modify post" on the first entry. Were you unable to?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2012
JeSoul: Could be. I'm sure though he would've taken a look into the thread seeing it was many pages long before moving it.

But could the decision be reversed, I believe his decision was hardly balanced and if he is getting stricter why do we still see anti-islamic thread on the religious section? In any case help us or me or nobody restore the thread. Thank you for your kind consideration. cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:35pm On May 25, 2012
vedaxcool:

But could the decision be reversed, I believe his decision was hardly balanced and if he is getting stricter why do we still see anti-islamic thread on the religious section? In any case help us or me or nobody restore the thread. Thank you for your kind consideration. cheesy
Oga, this is Seun's party, we're all attending lol. You can email him directly to ask about it (click his profile and the link 'send an email'). If there are any anti-islamic/islamic threads in the general religion section it is because the mods missed it. Feel free to always post links in here to any threads you think should be moved. Cheers brother.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 4:34pm On May 25, 2012
JeSoul: Oga, this is Seun's party, we're all attending lol. You can email him directly to ask about it (click his profile and the link 'send an email'). If there are any anti-islamic/islamic threads in the general religion section it is because the mods missed it. Feel free to always post links in here to any threads you think should be moved. Cheers brother.

The bolded It is a pity you see things that way, thanks anyway since u do not even know how to ask for restoration of the thread, I will try to appeal his decision (hoping he doesn't decide to chase me out of his "party"wink.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:53pm On May 25, 2012
vedaxcool:

The bolded It is a pity you see things that way, thanks anyway since u do not even know how to ask for restoration of the thread, I will try to appeal his decision (hoping he doesn't decide to chase me out of his "party"wink.
Lol. I can reach him/email him about it...but it is really a relatively small matter - and strictly following the rules, the thread does belong in the islam section. so oga Vedax wetin you want make I do now? cheesy

This is an unintended consequence of muslims demanding their own section...now unfortunately you all have to deal with it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 5:52pm On May 25, 2012
JeSoul: Lol. I can reach him/email him about it...but it is really a relatively small matter - and strictly following the rules, the thread does belong in the islam section. so oga Vedax wetin you want make I do now? cheesy

This is an unintended consequence of muslims demanding their own section...now unfortunately you all have to deal with it.

Ok. Thanks anyways. You know I was actually begging for assistance in this regards that you use ur influence to help, but I clearly understand your point. Legally we have know case, but on humanitarian ground we appeal. Sai jesoul . . . cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 11:00am On May 29, 2012
Hehehe! Jesoul.
Did the holy spirit visit you or were just missing me?

Anyway, thanks for the unban so I can go on doing doG's work.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 11:23am On May 29, 2012
Logic Mind: Hehehe! Jesoul.

Jesus Christ! Were you banned all this time? Ho do you manage to get banned every time?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 11:30am On May 29, 2012
logicboy:

Jesus Christ! Were you banned all this time? Ho do you manage to get banned every time?

Na hatred o, my broda.
I don't know what else to call it.
Maybe jesoul was having marital problems or something.

islam section banned me because i asked them to tell me how i could resist temptation of pork meat if i became a muslim. I even posted some pics of sizzling bacon and saussage to let them see how hard it could be to resist. No explanation. Just outright ban. Na wa o for religious intolerance.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 11:45am On May 29, 2012
Logic Mind:

Na hatred o, my broda.
I don't know what else to call it.
Maybe jesoul was having marital problems or something.

islam section banned me because i asked them to tell me how i could resist temptation of pork meat if i became a muslim. I even posted some pics of sizzling bacon and saussage to let them see how hard it could be to resist. No explanation. Just outright ban. Na wa o for religious intolerance.

Come on, you cant say that about Jesoul!

However, we both know that religious intolerance must be present wherever there are religious people.

Also, you should know that muslims are scared of pigs and bacon. You were asking for it grin

Can you believe that I was insulted by a muslim for allowing my neice to play with a pig toy? Religion is a joke
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 12:14pm On May 29, 2012
Nairaland moderation is an example of what happens in a society where there no checks and balances and a few unelected people hold power over who says what.
A system that all first world countries have rejected but which is still thriving in nigeria and in our mentalities.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:59pm On May 29, 2012
vedaxcool:

Ok. Thanks anyways. You know I was actually begging for assistance in this regards that you use ur influence to help, but I clearly understand your point. Legally we have know case, but on humanitarian ground we appeal. Sai jesoul . . . cheesy
Humanitarian grounds? lol. I think there are plenty of bigger fish to fry oh smiley

Logic Mind: Hehehe! Jesoul.

Just replied your email dude. Your ban expired last week monday or tuesday I think. So how was the sabbatical? smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 5:49pm On May 29, 2012
JeSoul:

Just replied your email dude. Your ban expired last week monday or tuesday I think. So how was the sabbatical? smiley

Very good. Used it to beat up your brothers in the politcs section. Suffered a few bans as well. Asked seun to remove me as member of nairaland but the coward is afraid of losing ad revenues. So here I am.
You have to indulge me a few more hours, or if i'm lucky a few more days.
Leopard can't chage its spots sweetie, neither can a nl monkey become suddenly civilised because you learnt how to push a ban button.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 8:16pm On May 29, 2012
Logic Mind:
Very good. Used it to beat up your brothers in the politcs section.
You sure they weren't the ones beating you?

Suffered a few bans as well. Asked seun to remove me as member of nairaland but the coward is afraid of losing ad revenues. So here I am.
Lol so commot yourself now? abi e don reach addiction level? Few bans huh, that's a shocker smiley.

You have to indulge me a few more hours, or if i'm lucky a few more days.
Leopard can't chage its spots sweetie, neither can a nl monkey become suddenly civilised because you learnt how to push a ban button.
Don't worry, you're more than indulged. Like I said the only thing that needed adjusting was your delivery - not your content. So please post away...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Fr0sbel: 9:51pm On May 29, 2012
I am slightly mystified why my main account will not allow me post new articles. Until today , I have hardly posted any new articles , maybe a couple in the last week and almost nothing in the months prior.

Any ideas Jesoul

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.