Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198747 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
JeSoul
Hi Moodie, did you get my reply?

No, I did not. As an aside: If there is no official process of deletion/deactivation, can you please permanently ban my profile...FOREVER?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
Moodie: JeSoul

No, I did not. As an aside: If there is no official process of deletion/deactivation, can you please permanently ban my profile...FOREVER?

And make Seun loose money? Dream on.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
JeSoul:
I had this discussion with Tbaba a few pages ago.

Up until a month or two ago we were leaving several islam/muslim topics here in the general section, especially when it was a topic that was muslim but aimed at the general audience. No qualms from me, that makes sense & I agree with you. However, the site belongs to Seun and he moved any topics that we left here, signaling he wanted a more strict adherence to move all islam topics to the islam section. And even then, there are still a few 'lightly-themed' islam topics here in the general section.

That said, a topic won't be moved if its a "beheading of a christian by muslims" as that is a christian-related topic so feel free to open it. I have no ulterior motive to move it and I don't think any threads that simply mention "islam" are moved, any examples of such threads?

And also please keep in mind as Muskeeto mentioned, Seun's the only one with a personal stake in NL. He's the one who got threatened and I don't blame him for trying to protect himself and his hard work on NL.

This topic was moved: https://www.nairaland.com/955512/graphic-video-muslims-slaughter-convert
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2012
Moodie: JeSoul

Seun is the only one who can help you. I can only "ban" you from this board and only for a set period. Email Seun directly (from his profile) and state your request & reason. I'm aware of posts being permanently deleted only one other time and it was an extreme situation. Goodluck.

Logic Mind:
This topic was moved: https://www.nairaland.com/955512/graphic-video-muslims-slaughter-convert
Thanks for the link and yeah you're right. I hadn't noticed. Seun moved it. What can I say, its his call, and I honestly don't blame him. We've all seen how radical some muslims can get and that threat that he got was quite serious.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2012
Err, is there a problem with the moderators in the muslim section or something?

Someone is now claiming that Maclatunji banned LagosShia? I hope that is not true.........

https://www.nairaland.com/288134/lodge-complaints-here/10#11052297
this is a message to the moderator (Maclatunji) who is banning Shia members (including my senior brother "LagosShia"wink on the forum in a bid to silence them.you should know firstly that this forum isn't your father's property.even the owner appreciates the fact that the forum is a public forum.

you are abusing your mandate and portraying yourself as insane.May Allah (swt) hold you accountable for your tyranny online.you should know that we are many and if we wish,we can gather up to 100 members in this forum to make sure nothing but Islam as the Shia follow it in its pure form (not sunnism/wahhabism) prevails.

be mindful of Allah tabaraka.if you refuse to act responsibly,we'd make sure you get fed-up in moderating this forum.we'd turn it into a mess.your planned assault at a specific group of people is disgraceful.

i hope Seun sees this or if things do not change i'd make sure the nonsense prevailing here gets to his knowledge.i wonder what type of moderator take sides.

As someone that has been banned from the Islam section without any notification, I am just wishing this isnt true...............
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Odunnu: 7:30am On Jun 09, 2012
Is Logicmind = Logicboy? Why the multiple IDs if yes? They both sound alike too and i'm a bit confused, please clarify
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 7:35am On Jun 09, 2012
Odunnu: Is Logicmind = Logicboy? Why the multiple IDs if yes? They both sound alike too and i'm a bit confused, please clarify

You have 2 choices

1) Think of us as a trinity. We are one but 3. Logic1 Logic Mind and Logicboy

2) Great minds think alike.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Odunnu: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2012
There's a 'Logic 1' too? Whats with all the logic usernames? Cant you be a bit more creative?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2012
Odunnu: Is Logicmind = Logicboy? Why the multiple IDs if yes? They both sound alike too and i'm a bit confused, please clarify

I can confirm that you wallow in confusion if you think that I sound like logicboy.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2012
Logic Mind:

I can confirm that you wallow in confusion if you think that I sound like logicboy.

True. While we make similar points, I believe that we have different writing styles.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorKun(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
logicboy:

True. While we make similar points, I believe that we have different writing styles.

I think you are both very illogical and confused.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
Pastor Kun:

I think you are both very illogical and confused.

Lol....you say that as if you have any crediblity, fake pastor.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by snubish: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2012

no, not true sir. u can tell they are different people from their mannerisms when writing. logicboy seems to be a sincere seeker of truth. he is well mannered and usually attacks as a defense rather than as an aggressor. logicboy, i doubt u,re really an atheist, i would say more like agnostic, i feel ur posts reveal too much sensitivity and common sense than for u to be convinced in the absence of a supreme being. young man, i wish u luck in your life, and hope u will one day find the religion of truth:

ISLAM; (we don,t claim to have all the answers; does anyone?)a religion of gratitude and awe-inspired submission to the ONE who surrounds all things. peace be unto you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
snubish:

no, not true sir. u can tell they are different people from their mannerisms when writing. logicboy seems to be a sincere seeker of truth. he is well mannered and usually attacks as a defense rather than as an aggressor. logicboy, i doubt u,re really an atheist, i would say more like agnostic, i feel ur posts reveal too much sensitivity and common sense than for u to be convinced in the absence of a supreme being. young man, i wish u luck in your life, and hope u will one day find the religion of truth:

ISLAM; (we don,t claim to have all the answers; does anyone?)a religion of gratitude and awe-inspired submission to the ONE who surrounds all things. peace be unto you.

Thanks bro.

Unfortunately, it is very unlikely that I will convert to Islam
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
Jesoul, my sister, I can see you deleted my posts where I was praising my god. Is my god, Amadioha banned from this section? Why are others allowed to praise their gods and not me.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2012
^^^^no reply? Silent mode of the hypocrite activated??
that's what i thought. it must be hard trying to moderate hypocrisy. except when it comes naturally.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorAIO: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
Logic Mind: ^^^^no reply? Silent mode of the hypocrite activated??
that's what i thought. it must be hard trying to moderate hypocrisy. except when it comes naturally.

She's only here during the weekdays. Wait till tomorrow.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
Pastor AIO:

She's only here during the weekdays. Wait till tomorrow.
Wassup sir? Get the answer to that your question? I wouldn't take the new email notification too seriously, its notified me before but I didn't see anything in my inbox.

Logic Mind: Jesoul, my sister, I can see you deleted my posts where I was praising my god. Is my god, Amadioha banned from this section? Why are others allowed to praise their gods and not me.
Where you also praising your god when you posted this on that thread?

Logic Mind: Oh! Jesus! I bow down and lift up my skirts and pull down my pants for you in total submission. Put it wherever you want oh! most holy one.

next you'll come back & claim you were banned/deleted for no reason. As I've said, stay off derailing christian topics with incendiary posts. I think I've been quite generous with you, I won't be next time. Cheers.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by LogicMind: 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
JeSoul:

Where you also praising your god when you posted this on that thread?

next you'll come back & claim you were banned/deleted for no reason. As I've said, stay off derailing christian topics with incendiary posts. I think I've been quite generous with you, I won't be next time. Cheers.

ok, i admit, that post may have passed a limit and would merit a ban so I apologise and thank you for your restraint. it was a sort of completion to another "bow down in total submission" post by Odunnu, (see below) which you didn't delete by the way. But why remove those praising my god and that of many igbos, the great Amadioha?

Odunnu: Immortal Invisible Father, I bow at your throne in total submission to thy will. Guide me aright and cause me to grow in you- amen
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2012
And oh PastorAIO, thks, you're right I'm usually only around weekdays, a little under the weather today so @home.

Logic Mind:

ok, i admit, that post may have passed a limit and would merit a ban so I apologise and thank you for your restraint.
You're a perplexing fellow. I have seen you engage with gentlemanly conduct worthy of admiration, and then slip to the depths with posts like that. I know some christian posters around here antagonize & provoke the atheists and in those cases I don't blame you but in that case you went off by yourself. Thanks anyways for acknowledging, I appreciate that.

it was a sort of completion to another "bow down in total submission" post by Odunnu, (see below) which you didn't delete by the way. But why remove those praising my god and that of many igbos, the great Amadioha?
As I replied on your other thread, that thread is a christian thread and has been there for years. I had left your previous posts even though they didn't belong in good faith, until you went overboard with that last post. Odunnu is a christian and was posting as she always does in praise of her God. As you have already done, open a seperate thread to praise your god and leave the christians in peace. Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Enigma(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
@ Moderators

Spambot! Please help untag last post on page. 10 Q.
https://www.nairaland.com/879808/post-yoruba-christian-hymns-here/3

smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Miroslavklose: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2012
Seun forum owner just gave in to pressure by creating a car discussion forum outside the Auto section.

Im keeping 'faith' the christians that Seun would give them a christian forum
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
Miroslav klose: Seun forum owner just gave in to pressure by creating a car discussion forum outside the Auto section.

Im keeping 'faith' the christians that Seun would give them a christian forum

Sharaap
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2012
Enigma: @ Moderators

Spambot! Please help untag last post on page. 10 Q.
https://www.nairaland.com/879808/post-yoruba-christian-hymns-here/3

smiley
Done. How body dey now my in-law? smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2012
Hi Jesoul I suggest you call logicboy , must be a teenager of some sort , to order.

Reason : Derailing of articles for example this one https://www.nairaland.com/964365/last-minute-sin-take-one.

We take no offence when atheists join our discussions for the purpose of enlightenment or disagreement ,but when rudeness, insults and lack of courtesy become the order of the day, the whole purpose of the discussion is defeated.

Thank You.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2012
where is MMW?
has he started a church? tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ptolomeus(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2012
Dear friends.
For several days I have problems with the anti-spam.
I have a nick only, and always write from the same computer.
The blocking and deletion of my post, it occurs in the first post that I make.
There is no doubt that antispam is malfunctioning, but I think not just about that. You can not not be able to post in some threads. It is not about multiple posts, but only one, and it happens the lock.
I have noticed that it is impossible to post in certain threads, because to do so immediately blocking occurs.
I have contacted some moderators, who always treated me with a lot of friendliness and efficiency, but the problem persists.
Actually, this is still a major problem.
I have a great interest in continuing in the forum, I met wonderful people, but this problem makes me hesitate to intervene.
There may be a solution?
I thank you for the care and kindness they have always had with me.
You are all very friendly.
Ptolomeus.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
Ptolomeus: Dear friends.
There is no doubt that antispam is malfunctioning, but I think not just about that. You can not not be able to post in some threads. It is not about multiple posts, but only one, and it happens the lock.
I have noticed that it is impossible to post in certain threads, because to do so immediately blocking occurs.
I have contacted some moderators, who always treated me with a lot of friendliness and efficiency, but the problem persists.
I have a great interest in continuing in the forum, I met wonderful people, but this problem makes me hesitate to intervene.
There may be a solution?
Ptolomeus.
repent from being an atheist and all sorrows would be gone tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2012
frosbel: Hi Jesoul I suggest you call logicboy , must be a teenager of some sort , to order.

Reason : Derailing of articles for example this one https://www.nairaland.com/964365/last-minute-sin-take-one.

We take no offence when atheists join our discussions for the purpose of enlightenment or disagreement ,but when rudeness, insults and lack of courtesy become the order of the day, the whole purpose of the discussion is defeated.

Thank You.
Taken care of. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2012
Ptolomeus: Dear friends.
There may be a solution?
Ptolomeus.
I'm sorry you keep having so much trouble with this. I think its part of the bugs or glitches with NL2. There have been reports of posters not being able to post on threads of people they are "following".

Try this.
1. On top the page that says "Followers", click on it
2. On the page, click "un-follow" on all the people/posters that you're following
3. Try again to post on those threads

Give the above a shot and let us know how if it works. Or else I'll submit a query to the admin to try to figure out what's going on with your profile. Thanks as always for being so courteous & patient, I wish I could clone you and fill the religion section with people like you smiley it would be so peaceful.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2012
frosbel: Hi Jesoul I suggest you call logicboy , must be a teenager of some sort , to order.

Thank You.

The thread has already been derailed. tongue tongue tongue

I have no sympathy for evil people like you that would use people's death to further your christian dogma. That thread was not even original- muslims tried the same with the Dana crash and their thread got derailed.

I love being an atheist grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Enigma(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2012
JeSoul: Done. How body dey now my in-law? smiley

We dey ooo; thanks a lot. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.