Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198765 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2012
JeSoul: Taken care of. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Thank you JeSoul
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ptolomeus(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
JeSoul: I'm sorry you keep having so much trouble with this. I think its part of the bugs or glitches with NL2. There have been reports of posters not being able to post on threads of people they are "following".

Try this.
1. On top the page that says "Followers", click on it
2. On the page, click "un-follow" on all the people/posters that you're following
3. Try again to post on those threads

Give the above a shot and let us know how if it works. Or else I'll submit a query to the admin to try to figure out what's going on with your profile. Thanks as always for being so courteous & patient, I wish I could clone you and fill the religion section with people like you smiley it would be so peaceful.

JeSoul Thank you dear friend!
I just tried what you mentioned me.
Today I had no problems! I can hardly believe it!
My thanks go to all of you, all have been very kind to me ... I'm happy to integrate the forum!
Thank you dear friend!
And I ask you apologize for the inconvenience caused!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ptolomeus(m): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2012
Sorry (dup)
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ptolomeus(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
toba: repent from being an atheist and all sorrows would be gone tongue

I am not an atheist.
But I also respect for atheists.

You missed a great opportunity to shut up.

(God has endowed man with millions of neurons and a single language ...
It teaches us that we should think before speaking ...
Would be nice if all we did)
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ptolomeus:

I am not an atheist.
But I also respect for atheists.

You missed a great opportunity to shut up.

(God has endowed man with millions of neurons and a single language ...
It teaches us that we should think before speaking ...
Would be nice if all we did)
But u attack christians on NL and if u are a God believer, then u have failed in obeying his command
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ptolomeus:
JeSoul Thank you dear friend!
I just tried what you mentioned me.
Today I had no problems! I can hardly believe it!
My thanks go to all of you, all have been very kind to me ... I'm happy to integrate the forum!
Thank you dear friend!
And I ask you apologize for the inconvenience caused!
Cool. I'm glad it worked brother smiley. Happy posting.

Toba wassup?

Enigma, good to hear that smiley. We thank the Lord for His mercies.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy01: 12:14am On Jun 19, 2012
Hey, Jesoul I have been banned for over a day by the spambot and I sent you a pm.

Please, can you help me with this. I prefer to use my old account rather than this new one
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 6:08am On Jun 19, 2012
You said you had been permanently banned by Seun here now your saying its the spambot? https://www.nairaland.com/967962/end-logicboy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy01: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2012
manmustwac: You said you had been permanently banned by Seun here now your saying its the spambot? https://www.nairaland.com/967962/end-logicboy

You people are really funny sometimes.

I reasoned that it was the spambot because I was banned with no notification and Jesoul does not ban without notification.

When the ban exceeded a day, I sent Jesoul a pm and created a new account. Jesoul replied saying that I was permanently banned.

Are you not a moderator?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy01: 9:18am On Jun 19, 2012
manmustwac: You said you had been permanently banned by Seun here now your saying its the spambot? https://www.nairaland.com/967962/end-logicboy

Furthermore, you were smart enough not to check the times of both postings. SMH. sad

Nice job. angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
^abeg leave MMW jor. Mods may not always have the chance/time the look thru.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy01: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
JeSoul: ^abeg leave MMW jor. Mods may not always have the chance/time the look thru.

Jesoul, please, I am not finding this funny.

Did I complain to ManMustwac? No

Wasnt it Msnmustwac that came to imply that I was not making any sense about my banishment at first?

Tell Manmustwac to leave me alone! It is not the other way around!

Cheers
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
^Before you cry foul again, it was the spambot that hid your last post, I've untagged it. Your handle will be automatically restored in an hour.

-I said you blamed your last ban on Maclatunji, whereas it was Seun. As for the rest of your post, well, you will always see things from your own glasses. As I have remarked to you several times, you have been on the radar due to complaints & incessant posting on threads you don't belong on. Didn't I just clean up a thread you derailed few days ago brought to attention here by Frosbel? I think you're an ok dude, but really need to dial back the fervor several notches.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Cheers01: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy01: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
JeSoul: ^Before you cry foul again, it was the spambot that hid your last post, I've untagged it. Your handle will be automatically restored in an hour.

-I said you blamed your [b]last ban on Maclatunji, whereas it was Seun[/b]. As for the rest of your post, well, you will always see things from your own glasses. As I have remarked to you several times, you have been on the radar due to complaints & incessant posting on threads you don't belong on. Didn't I just clean up a thread you derailed few days ago brought to attention here by Frosbel? I think you're an ok dude, but really need to dial back the fervor several notches.

Haba Jesoul. If I call you a liar, everyone will rush to say that Logicboy loves to insult.

I sent you a PM and a comment here (2 solid posts!) stating that I believed that it was the spambot that banned me and then you replied that it was Seun. Where did I blame Maclatunji for my most recent banishment?

Okay, I need you to do three things;

-Stop using lies and out of context sentences against me eg (The claim that I blamed BIG MAC for my banishment and the quote from my sarcastic thread and also telling me to leave ManMustWac alone)

- Go back to my thread about the banishment (https://www.nairaland.com/967962/end-logicboy#11161617) and remove the out of context quote you put there or reopen the thread for me to defend myself against your claims.

At least, I am happy that you have seen the injustice that I have gone through. People have opened personal threads attacking me, they did not get banned. I get banned without any notification by the Big Mac first and then Seun. I will always say that I am not 100% innocent; I attack christians and muslims. However, I become abusive only when I abuse. I dont just troll religious threads; I debunk the issue or topic at hand.

The thread that you said that you had to clean clearly deserved to be derailed. I did nothing different from what was done on other threads about the Danan crash that religous people were using the dead to push their propaganda. I understand that the OP of that thread did not want non-christian feedback but that was both irrelevant and too much to ask for considering how insensitive it was to the dead. My friend lost his mother in that flight. I will give you the name if you do not believe it.

Here is a muslim thread about the Dana crash;
https://www.nairaland.com/954767/honour-muslims-lost-lives-dana#11017094
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
What are you talking about? I simply said your last ban in the muslim section you had attributed to maclatunji and said was permanent was incorrect on both counts.

Seriously logicboy, if you simply calmed down and read posts slowly much of all this would be avoided. Trying to explain things to you gets tiring, so you must kindly forgive my unwillinglyness to continue. You're free to believe as you do about your reputation here & the circumstances of your ban from Seun.

Cheers.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy01: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
JeSoul: What are you talking about? I simply said your last ban in the muslim section you had attributed to maclatunji and said was permanent was incorrect on both counts.

Seriously logicboy, if you simply calmed down and read posts slowly much of all this would be avoided. Trying to explain things to you gets tiring, so you must kindly forgive my unwillinglyness to continue. You're free to believe as you do about your reputation here & the circumstances of your ban from Seun.

Cheers.

What is really wrong with you? Now you are lying that I am not calm cry

Maclatunji banned me for a week from the muslim section. How is that wrong when he claims that he himself banned me? I never said that Maclatunji's ban was permanent. You lie again.

Wow.....just wow
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
Like I said, calm down and read slowly. What did you mean here?
I have been permanently banned by Seun. He believes that Logicboy is a "troll"! A permanent ban. (logicboy is the old account, Logicboy01 new)

Well, I disagree but then again, it is not my website. I believe that I have added something to this website's religion section. I have had some good arguments that also made me think about life. I have debunked creationists and religious propaganda. However, I did not get the last laugh; I got freaking banned by an atheist.

It has been dubious but I will accept it. It was dubious because Maclatunji banned me without any notification or reason and then after returning, I got banned again (permanently).

If you didn't mean Mac banned you again without reason & permanently then what did you mean? If we all misunderstood you then no qualms. Apologies.

I just felt the need to defend Maclatunji cos he's been taking flak from a few people only for me to do a little looking and find out much of it is unmerited. This is my final say on this.
Cheers.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Cheers01: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
JeSoul: Like I said, calm down and read slowly. What did you mean here?
If you didn't mean Mac banned you again without reason & permanently then what did you mean? If we all misunderstood you then no qualms. Apologies.

I just felt the need to defend Maclatunji cos he's been taking flak from a few people only for me to do a little looking and find out much of it is unmerited. This is my final say on this.
Cheers.

Clearly you were not calm enough to see that Logicboy meant that he was banned again (the second time) by Seun permanently. Apologise
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Cheers01: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sorry, this is my 3rd account. I anticipated being banned (logicboy01)
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Cheers01: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2012

Cheers.

You should really follow your own advice and "calm down and read slowly" next time.

By the way, nice veiled insult by mentioning "reputation";

JeSoul: What are you talking about? I simply said your last ban in the muslim section you had attributed to maclatunji and said was permanent was incorrect on both counts.

Seriously logicboy, if you simply calmed down and read posts slowly much of all this would be avoided. Trying to explain things to you gets tiring, so you must kindly forgive my unwillinglyness to continue. You're free to believe as you do about[b] your reputation here & the circumstances of your ban [/b]from Seun.

Cheers.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Odunnu: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2012

I just felt the need to defend Maclatunji cos he's been taking flak from a few people only for me to do a little looking and [b]find out much of it is unmerited. [/b]This is my final say on this.
Cheers.
Lets not go there.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
^lol. Haba, Maclatunji vex you too?
edit: well, least I said "much of it is unmerited". We all have our flaws.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
JeSoul: Cool. I'm glad it worked brother smiley. Happy posting.

Toba wassup?

Enigma, good to hear that smiley. We thank the Lord for His mercies.
thks sis. im ok oo.

how's the family. God bless u
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Odunnu: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by logicboy01: 2:25am On Jun 20, 2012
I'm, back! grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by jackima: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2012
this is a period for the fathers. Father Day Program as the month of may is dedicated to the mothers.
On nland, nothing is written about mother and time will soon expire for fathers too.
Ques - What is nlanders opinion about this father and mother days?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2012
jackima: this is a period for the fathers. Father Day Program as the month of may is dedicated to the mothers.
On nland, nothing is written about mother and time will soon expire for fathers too.
Ques - What is nlanders opinion about this father and mother days?
personal
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by oiseworld: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
why was my post hidden in the topic, "how can we fight terrorism"
you moderators should let us talk sense into the head of our muslim brothers.

stop hiddin every post. nairaland is not in the millitary era.

explanations pls.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2012
oiseworld: why was my post hidden in the topic, "how can we fight terrorism"
you moderators should let us talk sense into the head of our muslim brothers.

stop hiddin every post. nairaland is not in the millitary era.

explanations pls.
Your post was made in the islam section, why asking us here?
this is the thread for the islam section - https://www.nairaland.com/288134/lodge-complaints-here
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2012
I need to modify my topic, pleas how can i do that

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.