Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts (54292 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 / Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lekbel09(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2019
Depends on his relationship with God, there is a stage u get to with God mehn I pray God gives me that grace

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Cloud007: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2019
Our generation personalize God too much.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lawalmovichhhh: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2019
mr adeboy.....is dere sugar in the tea
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ayberry: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2019
lexy2014:

Na u wan argue yet u doing it without d scriptures. Is a "man of God" d Bible? So because Adeboye is a "man of God", he can now add 2d bible? Bible has been written & it is now d basis Rev 22:18-19. U are now elevating what Adeboye said over what d Bible said& u feel because he is a "man of God", whatever he says shouldn't b questioned
Lol
You jez de quote bible bruh ... everything written in the Bible were written by men of God of the old .. n I’m not saying he shudnt b questioned, but so far you didn’t question moses and Enoch which u never even saw or met yet u question adeboye.. may God have mercy on us all.. this life is a mystery , buh try to look things from diff angles , u jez de quote bible defend urself I don’t need to quote because I know n understand what’s in it , ah jez de summarize m give ya ni
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Cloud007: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:
Yes I believe!..As long as his relationship with God is right.

Enoch walks with God..

Abraham hosted angels, they all ate together.
Don't try to define what you definitely don't understand.

Just keep mute and move on.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by IbukunSangotola(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2019
So my Able God dey chow bread, kon dey sip tea join
Hmmm
Who cares about Daddy GO's post tho,,, Salvation is fucchin personal
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by sonofElElyon: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2019
You are right.

ayberry:

I weighed it and I believed... it’s my choice to believe bruh ... as I Av had encounters too tho I’ve not seen God myself but I’ve seen beings like a baby with wings clothed in white apparel.... you won’t belive because my elder ones at home ddidnt believe either , but thank goodness it wasn’t my eyes only that saw it that day my immediate bruh was with me .... two diff testimonies won’t lie
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Tifunloran: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Bring d holy cane 4 Pastor Adeboye
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by don4real18(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2019
smartxyz:
This 1 sounds somehow oO.. .

Meanwhile,
this is the right man for benue state.
Hire me for your graphics work bro
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Cloud007: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2019
ayberry:

Lol
You jez de quote bible bruh ... everything written in the Bible were written by men of God of the old .. n I’m not saying he shudnt b questioned, but so far you didn’t question moses and Enoch which u never even saw or met yet u question adeboye.. may God have mercy on us all.. this life is a mystery , buh try to look things from diff angles , u jez de quote bible defend urself I don’t need to quote because I know n understand what’s in it , ah jez de summarize m give ya ni
we all need to be very careful. Before we find ourselves at the opposite side of the divide. Supernatural can be very tricky and mysterious. Let's keep mum and move on jejely. Lol. Anything in the supernatural can mimic God or any other divine beings.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2019
ayberry:

Lol

I dont understand d different angle u are talking about. Maybe, its d adeboye angle. If u can't defend ur Christian beliefs with d bible, then what are u defending? Jesus always said, "it is written". Y shouldn't I do d same? What u say u are summarizing, is it in d Bible? Y should I question moses& Enoch. Are they not in d Bible? Is adeboye in d bible? U keep saying d Bible was written by men of old. What's wrong with that? According 2 Rev 22 that I shared with u, is there room 4 Adeboye to add to or substract from d Bible? Like I said earlier, u respect what Adeboye says over what d Bible says.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ayberry: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2019
lexy2014:

I dont understand d different angle u are talking about. Maybe, its d adeboye angle. If u can't defend ur Christian beliefs with d bible, then what are u defending? Jesus always said, "it is written". Y shouldn't I do d same? What u say u are summarizing, is it in d Bible? Y should I question moses& Enoch. Are they not in d Bible? Is adeboye in d bible? U keep saying d Bible was written by men of old. What's wrong with that? According 2 Rev 22 that I shared with u, is there room 4 Adeboye to add to or substract from d Bible? Like I said earlier, u respect what Adeboye says over what d Bible says.
Ok sir ..
A man sees what he sees ...
I’m only relating adeboyes case to that of moses and Enoch... they all said they saw God , adeboye wasn’t written in the Bible yes , he’s a contemporary man of God.... I’m not saying your bible quotes are wrong buh ur using it wrongly bruh .. by the way I’m not a redeemer at all so u don’t think that’s why I’m supporting him

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by JOMAX: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2019
For the majority enjoying a fulfilling orgasmic experience over this, please note that this does not have to be taken literally cos God is no man no doubt. However, the power and manifestation of God is infinite and incomprehensible. That I had a business discussion with you over lunch does not necessarily mean you have to eat from the meal. If God created man, took the form of man to save man, is it impossible for him to drink tea if he so pleases. Even angels of God took up human bodies by themselves just so they could have sex with humans . The most sophisticated computer or machine created by man can only comprehend and process as much data as it is programmed to handle. So if this does not make sense to you just move on its normal. After all the man said you are at liberty not to believe him. Hopefully you'd have the privilege of being rewired soon enough to see the light
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by akoaki(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:
I weep for Adeboye's gullible followers.
This was the same way one islamic cleric called abdul-Jabar boasted as having regular meetings with God. He eventually met his waterloo.
Pride goes before destruction.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by maisauki: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2019
To atheists or atheist-to-bes, neva mind what ds man s saying
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ayberry: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2019
JOMAX:
For the majority enjoying a fulfilling orgasmic experience over this, please note that this does not have to be taken literally cos God is no man no doubt. However, the power and manifestation of God is infinite and incomprehensible. That I had a business discussion with you over lunch does not necessarily mean you have to eat from the meal. If God created man, took the form of man to save man, is it impossible for him to drink tea if he so pleases. Even angels of God took up human bodies by themselves just so they could have sex with humans . The most sophisticated computer or machine created by man can only comprehend and process as much data as it is programmed to handle. So if this does not make sense to you just move on its normal. After all the man said you are at liberty not to believe him. Hopefully you'd have the privilege of being rewired soon enough to see the light
Oosoriire ����
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by sanmtiago(m): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2019
This world is a joke and the black man even made it a bigger joke! Tea ni tea kor

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2019
May God have mercy on mankind. because we have begining to cross our limit. . . .
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by stancydg: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2019
Only citizens of a kingdom can fully decipher the communication of such. Every attempt to do that by non indigenes almost always backfires. In the Kingdom of God's dear Son, there's a different language and a different kind of mathematics at that. E.g Jesus talking to his disciples about Lazarus said he was sleeping. His disciples couldn't figure that out because at that time, they were as humanly sound intellectually as most of the folks here on this forum. So, Jesus had to use the common communication they were used to. He had to say "Lazarus is dead". John 11: 11-14. Another example is God saying a man shall cleave unto his wife and they shall become one. That's 1+1=1. To the intellectually sound, that's utter rubbish because 1+1= 2 but that's the difference. Spiritual mathematics has a different formula. The Word says God can't lie. That's not based on a state of correctness of things but a POWER, because whatever God says automatically happens. e.g if God looks at a car and says it is a tree, it becomes it. To the intellectually sound, it appears to be a lie. For instance, when God called Abram, Abraham, to the intellectuals , it was a lie because Abraham means " Father of many" and at that time, the man was already old with no child. But, what did he become? Now, it is spiritually kindergarten to not know that God lives inside of us, especially those who are partakers of His divine nature. So, whatever we do, He does with us because He is no longer just "God with us" as was in the days Jesus walked the earth, He is now "God in us". His HolySpirit, who is a person and same as God, lives inside of us. You see, when you become born again, you exchange the former depraved life that's subject to all kinds of negativity and natural human principles for ANOTHER LIFE. Hence, the phrase " BORN AGAIN". Its a new life called ETERNAL LIFE. John 3:16. Its the very LIFE OF GOD. Isn't that amazing? Born again Christians are the most privileged folks on earth because they are associates of the GOD LIFE. We are filled with all the fullness of God. So, we can afford to drink tea with Him in the morning and eat dinner with Him in the evening. It only happens in the Kingdom....God's kingdom. Wouldn't you rather join us?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by mutvy: 10:46am On Mar 04, 2019
E be like say Daddy Adeboye don dey run m*d. angry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by babaireti(m): 10:48am On Mar 04, 2019
Oga G.O,did you add plenty of sugar for him,and I hope you gave him bread wella,men I feel yiur swagger,Lolz
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by soke02(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2019
But they Said God wat no foods but praise, Africans and religion
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by emelda86(f): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2019
Na wa ooo... Christianity don tire me aswear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by shugabasbn: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2019
God of Enoch na maishai. My God is invisible neither drinks nor eat. The God of be and shall be. He don't need to come down on earth before before he reigns
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by JOMAX: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2019
Some have abused Prophet Mohammed for being pedophilic and a terrorist, abused Jesus for using witchcratcy to do miracles, angry at Stephen for claiming to see Jesus sitting at the right hand of God, insisted that Christ is Yeshua not Jesus or Jesu or Yesu, the list is endless. You don't know anything about the circumstances around your birth save for what you were told. Life is an unending school of thought. LEARN AND LIVE OR DISBELIEVE AND DECAY. Until you can prove or disprove anything beyond the supernatural avoid taking sides with what you know nothing about. Life is beyond what you think. There are things we may never know till we cross over. Don't get punishment for another man's foolishness that you do not deserve . Are there fake pastors? YES! BUT BE CAREFUL YIU MAY NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU ARE POKING SOMETHING DANGEROUS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by omerukokwuru(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2019
am not suprised the most daft and stupid beings are the religious ones, reason why a paedophile is considered a prophet by some while some lunatics believe in the immaculate conception, next thing adeboye will tell his foolish flock is he shares special relationship with god's girl friend and his idiots will say amen to it

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Cockarof0319: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2019
It is impossible for the mind of flesh to understand/discern the things of the spirit. You need to be spiritually minded to know it is possible to experience what the man of God experienced. Pastor Adeboye enjoys a "Father-Son relationship with God. He has and still paying the price. CAN YOU?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Olakunle93: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2019
Let's be sensitive! This recent criticism of the church is the devil's strategy to revolt against the church of God especially in this end time. Thou shall not judge!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by gobuchinny: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2019
ayberry:

Lol

in does days Moses and Elijah could not be questioned because they had the Spirit of God and remember in those days the Spirit of God was not in everyone grin

In these days, the Spirit is poured out on everyone..we are in the days of the Holy Spirit and not in the days of the prophets Heb 1...so I will question Adeboye because God is not just HIS Ddaddy but mine and we are to test ALL spirits.

Adeboye or Oyedepo or whoever is not more important to God than a new convert..God is not a respecter of persons like we humans and He alone knows those that serve Him.

These men of gold have corned the commonwealth so now we have Christians that wont help their fellow brethren but rather give these thieves believing they are giving to God

This story about him drinking tea with God is a big lie and he saying it to draw more sheeple to himself.

What is the essence of the story?even when Paul went to the 3rd heaven he said he wont say what he heard so noone will think of him more than they ought to...these men are spiritual armed robbers and only baby christians dont know. they have merchandised the gospel to favour their belly and have turned the house of God to a den of theives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Ayobami7(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2019
好的
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by asamaigho(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:
Yes I believe!..As long as his relationship with God is right.

Enoch walks with God..

Abraham hosted angels, they all ate together.

you have a point tho!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by gobuchinny: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2019
Cockarof0319:
It is impossible for the mind of flesh to understand/discern the things of the spirit. You need to be spiritually minded to know it is possible to experience what the man of God experienced. Pastor Adeboye enjoys a "Father-Son relationship with God. He has and still paying the price. CAN YOU?

So you what do you enjoy with God? A father slave relationship?

You need to get deep into your word bro grin grin

What price is he paying? that man is a charlatan that is fleecing the body of Christ..these is the end time and he does not know God.

He is a spiritual armed robber and the fruits are everywhere to see..

In the new testament 120 people turned the world upside down what about now? church building littered everywhere like bank branches and yet?

By their fruits you shall know them not by their great speeches or wealth or riches..

WAKE UP

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.