Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts (54320 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 / Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:
Yes I believe!..As long as his relationship with God is right.

Enoch walks with God..

Abraham hosted angels, they all ate together.

There is a difference between God and angels

Moreover, the angels Abraham hosted manifested in human forms for them to be able to eat.

No man has seen God. You can't see God and live. When Moses wished to see all His glory, God warned him:

But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!" (Exodus 33:20)
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:
But in Genesis, the angels of God had refreshment with Abraham!
Angels of God, not God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Truefaith: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2019
WHICH GOD DRANK TEA WITH MR ADEBOYE?

The God of the universe?

Not at all.

Mr Adeboye is DECEIVED and GRAVELY MISTAKEN.

He does not have any connection to the God of the Bible.

He worships and serves demons and fallen angels he calls 'god'.

YOUR DUTY IS MAKING SURE HE DOES NOT DRAG YOU TO HELL WITH HIMSELF.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/05/09/enock-adeboye-the-rccg-and-make-believe-miracles/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2019
illitrate:
Spiritual statements are not for the canal to understand. Such statements are encrypted only for the spiritually minded to decipher.
Not every word means exactly what is spoken.

Catholics eat bread and drink wine, calling it the blood and body of Jesus, does it mean it's actually the humanly body of Jesus?

Unbelievers are here imaging God sitting on a chair and sipping Lipton tea.

Stop this nonsensical defense.

The man said you don't have to believe me

Those words are what people begin with when they want to say something unbelievable.

Adeboye is not being figurative here.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Truefaith: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2019
WHAT WERE THE MARKS ON HIS CHEEKS?

DID HE DRESS AS AN OYO MAN, IJESHA MAN, A CHINESE, AN ENGLISHMAN?

DID HE USE WRAPPER LIKE AN IGBO MAN? OR WAS HE IN KENTE LIKE A GHANAIAN?

6 FEET OR 9 OR EVEN 50?

HOW TALL WAS HIS CAP?

WAS GOD BROWN, BLACK, YELLOW, MR ADEBOYE?

WHAT TYPE OF BREAD OR BISCUITS DID GOD TAKE WITH HIS TEA?

YOUR WIFE MUST HAVE SERVED THE TEA?

WAS IT LIPTON OR BOURNVITA HE DRANK?

DID HE LIKE HIS TEA WARM OR HOT?

"It is appointed unto men once to die, after this the judgment".

Mr Adeboye, where will you spend eternity?

Ennoch Adeboye is gravely deceived about God...

Your own duty is to make sure he does not drag you to hell with him.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15 is in the Bible.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/05/09/enock-adeboye-the-rccg-and-make-believe-miracles/
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Honor10: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:
I weep for Adeboye's gullible followers.

weep for ur m1serable life first.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ojjp: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:
I weep for Adeboye's gullible followers.
Trust me, we his followers are weeping and praying for you. May you not end the way you are going.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Deep freezer was busy minding another man's business when his ex wife left the country with his kids. He's still not minding his business. I wonder what will befall him next.
Yeye man.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by okaba04: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2019
DADDY I BELIEVE YOU, ITS ONE OF THE SIGB OF BEEN A GREAT APOSTLE,PERSONALLY WHEN YOUU CAME TO KANO YOU HAVE CONFIRMED AN ENCOUNTERED I HAD, SINCE THEN I BELIEVE YOU MORE THAN EVER.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2019
Gulher:
he meant it figuratively

If it indeed is figurative, then he should tell his congregation the underlying meaning of the vision.

There is no vision recorded of God eating or drinking tea.

Only angels were recorded to have eaten. And these angels did not eat in their spiritual forms. They took up human forms. And the feasting was not the core reason for their coming to earth.

So, God has become so petty that He would appear in a vision only to drink tea?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by decocephas(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2019
abumeinben:
Well... seriously, I've been quiet ever since over this daddy freezing guy. He has points, really, against some gods of men...like one giving us reasons why god changed his prophecy against buhari. I never knew god could be so confused.

As for Daddy freezer, the pastor's claim of having breakfast with God may not be false. Good is not necessarily one old macho man with white boards, sitting on a throne with an almighty staff. Nay, that's Zeus lookalike.

God could just be replying you on nairaland, board molue with you in Man U jersey or discussing the past election with you. He's fully involved in the business of man.

As for birthdays, that's Jehovah's witnesses' belief. If you invalidate our birthday celebrations because it was recorded twice in the Bible and was attributed with pagans and even John the Baptist was beheaded on a birthday, shall we now cease to celebrate the death and resurrection of Christ as Easter?

after this one talk better thing.. see as u spoil everything.. so god dey wear man utd jersey. abeg whic of d gods ar u talking about. cos u mentioned zeus, I'm glad u knw god plenty
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Encyclopedia1: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2019
Still telling lies and deceiving people at 77. When do you want to stop?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Encyclopedia1: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2019
You will soon come out and say God de shit for ur toilet. Old fool.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2019
eaglez:
Don't bother convincing anybody, the quote is akin to a father talking to his children while an outsider is eavesdropping through the window, Thomas till the world comes to an end will remain a doubting one because he failed to BELIEVE.

Thomas stopped doubting immediately he saw signs.

I am sure one of your pastors has fed you rubbish again.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by JOMAX: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2019
Friend01:

Christianity as faith is getting a bad reputation from their most respected men of God if, they truly are.

Someone said Abraham (peace be upon him) hosted some Angels and started quoting some biblical verses to buttress this tea drinking event that took place in Adeboye's house.
Wonderful!

Thia could be the reason why Karl Max (or somebody) said religion is the opium of the people. Which can be interpreted to mean, stupid people take to religion without tact or logic ,they just believe everything they hear with quering or interrogating it.

Little wonder these guys claiming to speak in the name of God are getting away with every lies and prophelies they spew from the pulpit.

I only pity Christians in the long run.

very true but sorry to shock you Christianity no be religion. it's Christ's way of life
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Amyyy2020: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2019
Indeed diz is a hard saying...

Same reaction Jesus got while on earth when he said "I Am the Bread of Life..." John Chapter 6.

Buh dat didn't stop His sayings from being true, for He z Truth.

Wisdom demands u just walk away if u don't believe, don't dabble into wats deeper Dan u, Its Super dangerous; take caution!

2 Peter 3:15-16 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by udemzyudex(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2019
hero01:
but he made us in his image and likeness. We are all spirits?

Are you a spirit?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Olatunde26: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
We believe when we read in the bible things that happened in the past. We, however, find it difficult to believe that such can happen in our days. I don't follow anyone blindly, but what he claimed is not new to any student of the bible. If God is our father and we agree that he is omnipotent, omnipresent and can do all things why then should this be an exception.

God appeared to Abraham and spoke with him in the burning bush, He visited him before going to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah (Gen18). On seeing them, Abraham prostrated and worshiped (angels of God don't accept worship don't forget)and he went further to entertain; he slaughtered ram and they ate with him and the Lord blessed him with the promise of a child.

The Man that appeared to the parents of Samson, was he the Lord or an angel? Kindly study Judges 13. Jesus, after his resurrection appeared the disciples at the sea and he ate with them despite the fact he had resurrected into a glorious body here. He broke bread with his disciples at different times after his resurrection. If all these happened then and we believe, nothing stops such from happening again and again.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by musicwriter(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chubhie:
Any entity within 4D or above can claim and appear God just to push an interest. His experiences would be real and valid to him.

Thank you very much!.

God never visited him and never had breakfast with him, yet he created that reality. You create your reality. This's what I am trying to get people understand.

People should stop believing him since he asks for money to explain God. How I wish Christians understood their big GOs are just but kids in the journey of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Timpsy: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
foolish man,he will say anything to deceive the zombies,first it was pay first fruit, tithes money to receive god blessing now it is god drinks tea.i am currently eating fufu,let him join me
But this is too much for you to say!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by BabaIbo: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
decocephas:

after this one talk better thing.. see as u spoil everything.. so god dey wear man utd jersey. abeg whic of d gods ar u talking about. cos u mentioned zeus, I'm glad u knw god plenty

Smiles, you spoke my mind, the guy spoilt his fine writeup with that "man u jersey line"

Cc: abumeinben
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by PapaAdanna: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
This Adeboye sef...
That is why he is running church like competition. Everywhere is RCCG still their members are the worst to deal with

No be only breakfast you had... Even brunch
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by FirstNg1: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
My concern and answers I need are:

(1)
What was the PURPOSE of the tea drinking visit by God?

The God we know is a God of purpose and there is purpose in everything He does.
Even alll the angelic visitations in the Bible, including where they eat were for specific purposes.

It is very important that the handlers of Pst Adeboye's twitter handle let us know God's purpose for the tea drinking visit and it's relevance to us and why we are being informed. For example,

A) Did God give Pst Adeboye a new message or idea that will solve any of the numerous problems in Nigeria or the world?

(B)
If not, did Pst Adeboye use the opportunity to ask God:

B1) How the senseless killings in Nigeria, including the killing of Christians can stopped - particularly under a government that has his visible endorsement through VP Osinbajo and Pst Oluremi Tinubu, wife of the governing APC leader, who are people he endorsed as his prominent pastors?

(B2) How the Christian virgin innocent girls of Chibok, Leah, Sharibu who risked her life to honour Jesus where even some Pastors would have failed, and the vast number of known and unknown victims of injustice in Nigeria could be saved?

(B3)
Etc

(C)
What is the purpose of informing us about this tea drinking visit by God?
-What does Pst Adeboye hope we should learn from it or do because of it - other than to further coerce people to do whatever he wants done, which is mainly to continue giving ever-increasing money and assets to his Church, instead of using the resources to directly and individually help the poor and the needy, like Jesus commanded?

In addition, Jesus told His disciples who had been with Him for long, that He had many more things to tell them but would not because they could not understand.

So why is Pst Adeboye telling us things which we cannot understand and can even lead others into sin - without any explanations as to its purpose or relevance to us?

If it has no relevance to us, and Pst Adeboye did not sieze the opportunity of the tea-drinking visit by God, to get any practical solutions to any of our numerous and critical problems in Nigeria, then it's a private matter that we don't need to be informed about!

Now that you have chosen to tell us what we cannot understand, you have a responsibility to at least make so effort to help us understand!

Nigeria is virtually sinking and bleeding from every angle and this what Pst Adeboye can give Nigeria at such a highly critical time?!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
eaglez:
Read your bible well Gen 18 showed us the attribute of God himself taking the form of a man, three men visited Abraham but in chapter 19 only two got to soddom and gomorrah,what happened to the third mind you same chapter 18 tells us that God himself for the purpose of confirming his covenant with Abraham as a father of many nations needed to visit him one on one, even when sarah his wife lied that she didn't laugh, God over looked and told her according to the season, she will bear a son who the covenant of Abraham being the father of many nations will be established. let me stop here because i expect a rebuff from you which will make us learn better

The men that visited Abraham were angels. The one referred to as Lord was also an angel.

Angel of the Lord and Lord are often used interchangeably by writers of the Bible.

Look at an example:

When the angel of the LORD appeared to Gideon, he said, "The LORD is with you, mighty warrior." (Judges 6:12)

Here, the writer used angel of the Lord

But in Chapter 14, angel of the Lord changes to the Lord:

The LORD turned to him and said, "Go in the strength you have and save Israel out of Midian's hand. Am I not sending you?" (Judges 6:14)

Also when Moses encountered God in the burning Bush experience.

There the angel of the LORD appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up. (Exodus 3:2)

When Moses goes over to check the mysteriously burning bush, angel of the Lord again changes to Lord

When the LORD saw that he had gone over to look, God called to him from within the bush, "Moses! Moses!" And Moses said, "Here I am." (Exodus 3:4)
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
RCCG Members U Better Start Asking Questions Now Oo. Wake Up From Ur Ignorance And Start Searching For The TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by agnes7(f): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
The bible says God can do all things.Nothing is impossible for God.Eating and drinking is not impossible for God.God can drink tea and eat food if He wishes.Afterall He created all things for His pleasure.Food and drink are also created for His pleasure.Nobody can tell Him what or how He should do His things.It is His creation and He is not answerable to anybody concerning anything He does or wants to do.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by FantasticJ: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:
Yes I believe!..As long as his relationship with God is right.

Enoch walks with God..

Abraham hosted angels, they all ate together.

Angels not God Mummy G O
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by gobuchinny: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
JOMAX:
Some have abused Prophet Mohammed for being pedophilic and a terrorist, abused Jesus for using witchcratcy to do miracles, angry at Stephen for claiming to see Jesus sitting at the right hand of God, insisted that Christ is Yeshua not Jesus or Jesu or Yesu, the list is endless. You don't know anything about the circumstances around your birth save for what you were told. Life is an unending school of thought. LEARN AND LIVE OR DISBELIEVE AND DECAY. Until you can prove or disprove anything beyond the supernatural avoid taking sides with what you know nothing about. Life is beyond what you think. There are things we may never know till we cross over. Don't get punishment for another man's foolishness that you do not deserve . Are there fake pastors? YES! BUT BE CAREFUL YIU MAY NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU ARE POKING SOMETHING DANGEROUS

This post is for baby Christians who don't know the new testaments but rather allow men to teach them instead of the spirit...study your bible thoroughly not just your engineering or chemistry books because you won't need them in eternity

ADEBOYE is a fraud and a wolf in sheep clothing...if you study the bible well you will know this easily...we r in the last days and his doctrines are not the gospel..he preaches another gospel which is strange from the one found in the new testament but Christians don't study instead dey looking for miracles and breakthroughs like Jesus came just to make you own a Ferrari and be a billionaire cry

I'm telling you without fear because I know the God I serve..,that man is a fraud who has grown fat from the common wealth of christendom and will be judged in eternity..
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by gobuchinny: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Amyyy2020:
Indeed diz is a hard saying...

Same reaction Jesus got while on earth when he said "I Am the Bread of Life..." John Chapter 6.

Buh dat didn't stop His sayings from being true, for He z Truth.

Wisdom demands u just walk away if u don't believe, don't dabble into wats deeper Dan u, Its Super dangerous; take caution!

2 Peter 3:15-16 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Oga leave matter abeg...Adeboye is a fraud and if it's the same God I serve I don't have any fear unless he wants to send his village gods after me..

You are comparing apostle PAULS writing to the theif adeboye?..don't you know Paul and the early apostles got a revelation which noone else will ever get..God used this men to usher in salvation to the gentiles which was not know even to the christians then now that the same verse you r bringing to explain a criminal that has been extorting the church of God?

Will God use adeboye to write another bible? Abi isn't it the same bible we all read? Isn't it the same God we all serve?

Stop being a baby christian and grow up...stop worshipping men and worship God...it's your salvation and you will stand alone in judgement not adeboye?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Hoodbilonia: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
Story
Whoever sees face of God dies
Even moses in the bible did not see God
Fuc u bastard pastor
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Donaldomo(m): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
I call him Daddy too!

God is wonderful! His ways are not ours. In the garden of Eden, he fellowshiped with man, he came down twice in a day to see how man fared.
He's more interested in me than I have ever thought.
Thank you, Jesus!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by smeag0l(m): 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
In other words, you are marvelled by the gullibility of some Nigerians.
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I give up...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.