Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts (54374 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 / Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by LordReed(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2019
Maxi3k:
I Know say god like Milo tey tey

Na lie, na Earl Grey Chamomile blend god dey like.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by hero01(m): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:
Qultu-maa-shiita
now i know ur pain.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
hero01:
now i know ur pain.
So-do-I
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Lukuluku69(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
ojjp:

Trust me, we his followers are weeping and praying for you. May you not end the way you are going.

I don't get it, are you a Follower of Christ or that or Adeboye?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ojjp: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lukuluku69:

I don't get it, are you a Follower of Christ or that or Adeboye?
You are a follower of whoever ur leader is. Daddy GO is my leader and a father in the Lord, therefore i am his follower, simple English.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Lukuluku69(m): 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
ojjp:

You are a follower of whoever ur leader is. Daddy GO is my leader and a father in the Lord, therefore i am his follower, simple English.

Keep the Faith bro.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
I pity some people!
I seriously do not pity some people.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Lukuluku69(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
smartxyz:
This 1 sounds somehow oO.. .

Meanwhile,
this is the right man for benue state.

Someone that can't spell GOVERNOR AND DEPUTY correctly?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Keep the Faith bro.
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by obi4eze(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2019
stephleena:
Yes I believe!..As long as his relationship with God is right.

Enoch walks with God..

Abraham hosted angels, they all ate together.

My dear, sense will not kill you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by GAMZYTK: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
stephleena:
Yes I believe!..As long as his relationship with God is right.

Enoch walks with God..

Abraham hosted angels, they all ate together.
May the lord bless you, there are people who are not spiritually minded so they talk rubish. Father have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2020

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So you think God would have descended to take some tea on Earth and then go back to heaven....??

The God wey me I dey worship no dey sip tea....

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

well done
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
hero01:
but he made us in his image and likeness. We are all spirits?
AS YOU CALLED YOUR SELF
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Dynmyt: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2022
Mandynews:

https://twitter.com/DaddyFRZ/status/1102240498587234310?s=20

Source: https://mandynews.com/god-has-drank-tea-with-me-before-says-adeboye-daddy-freeze-reacts/
But if he drink tea, he drink tea na. Pls who can help with that tiring face of a cute dark guy grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Bozayo: 6:47am On Sep 18, 2022
If God were to drink tea with someone,

Would it be adeboye who 'ordains' women contrary to Scripture?

Would it be adeboye who trivializes abortion (murder)?

Would it be adeboye who calls himself God's favorite child when people like John the beloved are here?

Would it be adeboye who says he can be the bright and morning star (a title that belongs to Jesus)?

Would it be adeboye who has made some seriously false statements (like saying no 'son of the bondwoman', i.e. a muslim, would ever rule Nigeria again only for Buhari to become president afterwards)?

Would it be adeboye who threatened to kill anyone who messes with his wife whilst at the same time telling others to endure persecution without revenge?

If God really had tea with him, all these issues should have been resolved!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by waldigit: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2022
donstan18:
I weep for Adeboye's gullible followers.
Jesus came and told us God is our father who is the heaven. So what is so special with my father having a break fast with me?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Kkmathews: 10:08am On Mar 27
[quote author=imthealpha post=76321122][/quote]

Issue is not having tea with the Lord but making it an instance to bring glory to self and monitising it. God is almighty and nothing is too hard for him, but if man is using it to glorify himself and monitise it- then pls be wary.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by 1000Capacity: 11:12am On Apr 27
Cc Kobojunkie
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by 1000Capacity: 11:15am On Apr 27
LordReed:

Na lie, na Earl Grey Chamomile blend god dey like.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) / Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.