Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts (54340 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 / Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ayberry: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2019
lexy2014:

Nobody asked u 2 judge. D bible asked u 2 weigh things with d scriptures. B4 u believe that anything is possible, weigh it. D problem is that u chose 2 believe without weighing.
I weighed it and I believed... it’s my choice to believe bruh ... as I Av had encounters too tho I’ve not seen God myself but I’ve seen beings like a baby with wings clothed in white apparel.... you won’t belive because my elder ones at home ddidnt believe either , but thank goodness it wasn’t my eyes only that saw it that day my immediate bruh was with me .... two diff testimonies won’t lie

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by michael132(m): 9:42am On Mar 04, 2019
its a pity d way man is going. man don't even know d almighty , the pure light . the eternal one . for God is divine .
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by LORDDICKKIES(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:
Yes I believe!..As long as his relationship with God is right.

Enoch walks with God..

Abraham hosted angels, they all ate together.

GOD NA ANGEL...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 9:45am On Mar 04, 2019
ayberry:

Yes we shud weigh everything said, but The thing is anything is possible and I don’t judge ... moses saw God tho not physically, Enoch saw God face to face when he was transformed ... Jesus came to the world in New Testament, don’t forget Jesus is the express image of God “ Jesus is God , Jesus is the son of God , Jesus is the Holy Spirit..( trinity ) d fact da Jesus came to the world then why can’t God drink tea with him as claimed ? Bruh remove logical reason here now , let’s reason on what I just wrote .. because if we reason m logically e no possible

B4 Jesus came, there were prophesies that were expressly given that he would come& how he would come. So when he came, it was a fulfilment of scripture. So if anyone doubted him, d scriptures & d prophecies were there as a reference. Even when Jesus was talking about his mission in Luke 4:18-19, he was actually reading from Isaiah 61:1-2. Which shows u that he had scriptural backing for what he said& did. There's everything logical in it because God himself is logical. If he wasn't, then there will b no scriptural basis to back Jesus coming 2d world. "Search d scriptures"...that's logic. If its not logic, there will b no need 2 search
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Elliot2(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2019
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

To start with: God does not live in Temples made by men heaven is his throne and the earth is his footstool....

He doesn't drink tea..... He is a spirit..

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Are you tryna limit God?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by jeff1607(m): 9:48am On Mar 04, 2019
and I thought God said he will never come down to earth in person as he used to in the old testament.

is he making mockery of God?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by tosinosam(m): 9:48am On Mar 04, 2019
God only show Moses a little glimpse of him..so also you can't see God cause he is invisible. The past prophets/men of God were not given the privilege. God won't come down just to drink tea. Never! Highest he will communicate with you or send someone to do things he wants done.
That tea stuff is a no no...even God himself mention that no one can see him else such person dies( even though that may have an heavy meaning)
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2019
ayberry:

I weighed it and I believed... it’s my choice to believe bruh ... as I Av had encounters too tho I’ve not seen God myself but I’ve seen beings like a baby with wings clothed in white apparel.... you won’t belive because my elder ones at home ddidnt believe either , but thank goodness it wasn’t my eyes only that saw it that day my immediate bruh was with me .... two diff testimonies won’t lie

U saw babies with wings clothed in white apparel. Does that translate to God drinking tea? Did Adeboye say he saw beings like a baby with wings clothed in white apparel? If u haven't seen God urself, then what are u trying to defend? If u have seen God& he drank tea with u, then u can come & defend Adeboye.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ayberry: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2019
lexy2014:

B4 Jesus came, there were prophesies that were expressly given that he would come& how he would come. So when he came, it was a fulfilment of scripture. So if anyone doubted him, d scriptures & d prophecies were there as a reference. Even when Jesus was talking about his mission in Luke 4:18-19, he was actually reading from Isaiah 61:1-2. Which shows u that he had scriptural backing for what he said& did. There's everything logical in it because God himself is logical. If he wasn't, then there will b no scriptural basis to back Jesus coming 2d world. "Search d scriptures"...that's logic. If its not logic, there will b no need 2 search
If Jesus coming to the world had backings in the scripture so is those that saw God too ... bible recorded them too na , and everything written in the scripture was written for our admonition... if so far anyone saw God back then , then same thing can happen today....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Shaev7(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2019
Even Moses, Elijah and co didn't see God, and you drank tea with him... The level of mockery of God is very unlikely by some of these pastors! Spread the good news through the gospel and leave all this talks which doesn't depict Christ mission and purpose of salvation!
This is too much!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by theopeace: 9:52am On Mar 04, 2019
Is possible but however this may not be the real God Himself, God may send His angel to represent Him just as He did for Abraham( Sodom and Gomorrah story) because no one can see God and still be alive just like He told Moses when He desired and requested to see God. So let's try and understand daddy Adeboye, is like a president representative to a function is also president Himself, any honor or dishonor given to that man is giving to the president.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2019
ayberry:

If Jesus coming to the world had backings in the scripture so is those that saw God too ... bible recorded them too na , and everything written in the scripture was written for our admonition... if so far anyone saw God back then , then same thing can happen today....

That is y I asked u, didn't u read in ur Bible were it said if u c God u won't leave to tell d story?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ayberry: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2019
lexy2014:

U saw babies with wings clothed in white apparel. Does that translate to God drinking tea? Did Adeboye say he saw beings like a baby with wings clothed in white apparel? If u haven't seen God urself, then what are u trying to defend? If u have seen God& he drank tea with u, then u can come & defend Adeboye.
Not at all, jez trying to relate it to seeing spiritual beings .... the truth is you can’t win me on this issue n mesef no fit win u.... buh I hope you’ll encounter someday too then you would know what it feels like
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2019
Chubhie:
Any entity within 4D or above can claim and appear God just to push an interest. His experiences would be real and valid to him.
you've been to the Astral plane? I'm just being curious
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ayberry: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2019
lexy2014:

That is y I asked u, didn't u read in ur Bible were it said if u c God u won't leave to tell d story?
I guess I haven’t read where it was written .... go search the original book of enoch ... read it tru, Enoch saw God and lived shortly ... It wasn’t included in the Bible for reasons best known ... it’s a personal life of how Enoch lived
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2019
lexy2014:

Catholics don't call d bread they eat& d wine they drink d flesh& d blood. Its what Jesus called it in Luke 22:19-20 that's y they call it so. They didn't come up with d idea. It is scriptural, simple& straightforward. it doesn't need any spiritual decryption to understand. Maybe u can help us decrypt d mystery of God drinking tea

ok then

connecting to server.........

authenticating.................

searching for decryption algorithm...........
trying AES......................

Trying Xor....................

decrypting........................

description complete.

Anything can happen in the realm of the spirit.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by elmahmoud: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2019
grin grin cheesy
stephleena:

Enoch walks with God..

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2019
ADEBOYE is not wrong on this!!! it takes a certain relationship level for you to get to that level with God..i can testify to this!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2019
ayberry:

Not at all, jez trying to relate it to seeing spiritual beings .... the truth is you can’t win me on this issue n mesef no fit win u.... buh I hope you’ll encounter someday too then you would know what it feels like

Am not trying to win u. D fact is u are trying 2 defend what a man said over what d bible said. U haven't been able to establish a basis 2 authenticate what he said. U have never seen God, yet u are trying to defend a man who said he had tea with God. U saw winged beings in white apparel. So? Is it d same thing as having tea with God? What does d bible say about seeing God?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2019
illitrate:

ok then

connecting to server.........

authenticating.................

searching for decryption algorithm...........
trying AES......................

Trying Xor....................

decrypting........................

description complete.

Anything can happen in the realm of the spirit.

Adeboye said God joined him to have breakfast. Did God join adeboye in d realm of d spirit or on his dining table?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ksbusari(m): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2019
height of madness
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ayberry: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2019
lexy2014:

Am not trying to win u. D fact is u are trying 2 defend what a man said over what d bible said. U haven't been able to establish a basis 2 authenticate what he said. U have never seen God, yet u are trying to defend a man who said he had tea with God. U saw winged beings in white apparel. So? Is it d same thing as having tea with God? What does d bible say about seeing God?
Have you seen God too or even heard his voice but yet you believe what you read in the Bible. So what’s difficult to believe when a man of God said he had tea with God ? ��‍♂️And yes I’m defending him, you defended moses earlier, and this is no diff case from moses..
Bible was written by men inspired by the spirit of God and we believed it is the mind of God and yes that’s true... pls man make we no argue again
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 04, 2019
lexy2014:

Adeboye said God joined him to have breakfast. Did God join adeboye in d realm of d spirit or on his dining table?

Do u know if he had spiritual breakfast? not everyone's breakfast is food. It may be morning prayer, or even praise.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by sonofElElyon: 10:03am On Mar 04, 2019
Actually Abraham hosted God and 2 angels and they all ate together.. The two angels later left God and Abraham to go and destroy Sodom and Gomorrah.

Also read your bible.. God came down to meet Moses on Mount Sinai and ate with him.

Spirits can eat! The bible refers to Manna that God rained from heaven as food for Israelites in the wilderness as "angels' food".

You don't have to believe. Only the deep can call out to the deep.

stephleena:

Enoch walks with God..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by stephleena(f): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Actually he hosted God and 2 angels and they all ate together.. The two angels later left God and Abraham to go and destroy Sodom and Gomorrah

Thank you,Hmmm
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by PenisCaP: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:

Lol.. God's ways are not the ways of men.. Rev wouldn't have said such,if there was actually no encounter.

Stop getting brainwashed. angry
What the Bleep is wrong with u.
Africans are just stupid!..
The Bible says "no living being sees God and lives"..
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by simpleseyi: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2019
So the Lord our God also drinks tea? Wonderful! Please daddy GO, does God also eat Pounded Yam and Egusi Soup? I would like to know because that's my favourite, so that I will know if I am taking after my father in Heaven.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Michaelgates(m): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2019
abumeinben:
Well... seriously, I've been quiet ever since over this daddy freezing guy. He has points, really, against some gods of men...like one giving us reasons why god changed his prophecy against buhari. I never knew god could be so confused.

As for Daddy freezer, the pastor's claim of having breakfast with God may not be false. Good is not necessarily one old macho man with white boards, sitting on a throne with an almighty staff. Nay, that's Zeus lookalike.

God could just be replying you on nairaland, board molue with you in Man U jersey or discussing the past election with you. He's fully involved in the business of man.

As for birthdays, that's Jehovah's witnesses' belief. If you invalidate our birthday celebrations because it was recorded twice in the Bible and was attributed with pagans and even John the Baptist was beheaded on a birthday, shall we now cease to celebrate the death and resurrection of Christ as Easter?

If you believe that bullshit that God drank tea with him and u justify it with a lame explanation especially when u dont know what God is or looks like then you donno what you are talking about.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 10:09am On Mar 04, 2019
ayberry:

Have you seen God too or even heard his voice but yet you believe what you read in the Bible. So what’s difficult to believe when a man of God said he had tea with God ? ��‍♂️
Bible was written by men inspired by the spirit of God and we believed it is the mind of God and yes that’s true... pls man make we no argue again

Na u wan argue yet u doing it without d scriptures. Is a "man of God" d Bible? So because Adeboye is a "man of God", he can now add 2d bible? Bible has been written & it is now d basis Rev 22:18-19. U are now elevating what Adeboye said over what d Bible said& u feel because he is a "man of God", whatever he says shouldn't b questioned
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2019
illitrate:

Do u know if he had spiritual breakfast? not everyone's breakfast is food. It may be morning prayer, or even praise.

If it was spiritual breakfast, he would have explicitly said "spiritual breakfast". That is y he said "u don't have to believe me".

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Scoobiano1991: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2019
Oga use ur head na, you just said Angels not God. Abi dont you know the different between God and Angel? cry cry cry I cry for you.

Enoch walks with God..

Abraham hosted angels, they all ate together.[/quote]
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by esonna: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2019
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So you think God would have descended to take some tea on Earth and then go back to heaven....??

The God wey me I dey worship no dey sip tea....

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

We no say d gods u d serve d BAZOO Sapelle water wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.