Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts (54205 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 / Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2019
hero01:
but he made us in his image and likeness. We are all spirits?
because-He-made-us-in-his-image-means-we-behave-the-same-way.?
Or-does-God-Has-Cock,teeth,Jaws-etc.
U're-try-to-cover-this-man-clear'Lies.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by movetoca: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2019
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I give up...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You can't win ignorant folks when it comes to religious issues.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2019
ayberry:
If he said that then he said it.. A man sees what he sees, daddy freeze wasn’t dia so y d castigation, abeg make him find better topic to trend himself jare.. everyone and anyone can encounter God just in a different way.. I’ve encountered personally not by meeting him tho buh I can tell you I’ve seen some beings like baby angels with wings before and other things I’ve seen with my naked eyes... pls don’t judge what people say, just leave them to their conscience
What will you say about ritualist wu meet with demons ? Are demons no spirits? Buh yet ritualist see them and they exchange whatever... see dz life Ehn is more dan d physical , some ppl seem not to believe d spiritual buh dz shit exists... so if he claimed to drink tea together with God I believe him ...
So God now drinks tea? Abi u didn't read in Bible that u can't c God& live to tell d story? D Bible says test all spirits. If a pastor tells u something weigh it with d word of God. Adeboye isn't d standard. D Bible is

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Onyeakachukwu29: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2019
Everyone has freedom of speech to say what he or she so desires so I wonder y some of u will hurl insult on him because he expressed himself pls wach ur utterances
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by omoagbeke(m): 9:09am On Mar 04, 2019
Dacronym:
What Is the Birthday Correlation there tho? I don't really get it
Adeboye made the speech during his birthday celebration
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by eaglez(m): 9:10am On Mar 04, 2019
Read your bible well Gen 18 showed us the attribute of God himself taking the form of a man, three men visited Abraham but in chapter 19 only two got to soddom and gomorrah,what happened to the third mind you same chapter 18 tells us that God himself for the purpose of confirming his covenant with Abraham as a father of many nations needed to visit him one on one, even when sarah his wife lied that she didn't laugh, God over looked and told her according to the season, she will bear a son who the covenant of Abraham being the father of many nations will be established. let me stop here because i expect a rebuff from you which will make us learn better
Egalitarian1:

He hosted Angels not God. Is Adeboye now holier than all the prophets of old because even Jesus His only begotten son was never recorded in the entire Bible to have dined with God . Stop being gullible please,I support Freeze 100% on this.

Meanwhile, Adeboye where is the selfie?

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by CoolVoice(m): 9:10am On Mar 04, 2019
Now coffee will not sell again since we now know that it's tea that God love to drink grin grin grin

All this Pastor's and Scam talk.

Official G Men.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Dacronym(m): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2019
omoagbeke:
Adeboye made the speech during his birthday celebration
Is Freeze a Jehovah's Witness now
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2019
Uyi168:
its true!...i was there...

Yeah me too, I even saw angels as well

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by LIIU: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2019
WaoW!!!
This one is hard to take shaa!!

Meeehhnnn!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by eaglez(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2019
Hating someone with the whole of your being is a very big burden, how long do you have to live with it? Let it go.................
onlyinJESUS:
Guess it's only Adeboye god (his version) eats with

I hate adeboye with the whole of my being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by okeyscrib(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2019
So God came down and all he could be offered was Tea? What happened to tithes, offerings, first fruit that he collects in the name of God

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by hardeytarhyour(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2019
That is what you said when you just Drank some bottles Of Alcohol,,

Christian As a Faith is gotten more set Back by their so-called Man Of God,, Imagine God, Decend from Heaven And stoop So Low To Take Tea With Ordinary Man That is Full of Sins,,, That Is too Much Lie, E.A Adeboye Has Even commited Sin For Trying Berating GOD,,

Even No Prophet, I mean Real Prophet Sent By GOD, Like Jesus, Abraham,Moses,Joseph Seen GOD Not to talk of those that aclaimed themselves to be a Prophet

ADEBOYE IS A LIAR THAT BE IGNORE
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 9:18am On Mar 04, 2019
illitrate:
Spiritual statements are not for the canal to understand. Such statements are encrypted only for the spiritually minded to decipher.
Not every word means exactly what is spoken.

Catholics eat bread and drink wine, calling it the blood and body of Jesus, does it mean it's actually the humanly body of Jesus?

Unbelievers are here imaging God sitting on a chair and sipping Lipton tea.

Catholics don't call d bread they eat& d wine they drink d flesh& d blood. Its what Jesus called it in Luke 22:19-20 that's y they call it so. They didn't come up with d idea. It is scriptural, simple& straightforward. it doesn't need any spiritual decryption to understand. Maybe u can help us decrypt d mystery of God drinking tea
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by omoagbeke(m): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2019
Dacronym:

Is Freeze a Jehovah's Witness now
Only him can answer that
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by 22brains(m): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2019
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So you think God would have descended to take some tea on Earth and then go back to heaven....??

The God wey me I dey worship no dey sip tea....

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

OrestesDante , when Christ resurrected and appeared before his disciples, he did ate with them!!!! Angels dinned with Abraham, God can take on any form and can do anything as it pleases him. I'm sure you would have said "GOD cannot Write" when he wrote the TEN COMMANDMENTS to Moses. God said we are the Ample of his eyes!!! who are we to be that!! When Shadrach and co were thrown into the furnace, was he not with them? I'm also sure u will say God is too precious to be in a fire.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Caseless: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2019
Yuceeluv:
You believing it or not, changes nothing.
SALVATION IS PERSONAL!
shut up, you brainwashed!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by kubeconcepts: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2019
Exodus 24:9-11 KJV
Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel: [10] And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. [11] And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Equiano: 9:27am On Mar 04, 2019
quote author=stephleena post=76318153]Yes I believe!..As long as his relationship with God is right.

Enoch walks with God..

Abraham hosted angels, they all ate together.[/quote]
Do you know what blasphemy against the holy spirit is? Do your research well, Angels are God's messengers not God Himself bike. God is a spirit, he is Almighty. Only seeing his presence alone will Leave men dead.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by onyxo76(m): 9:27am On Mar 04, 2019
this freeze should just find something better to do, how does pastor adeboye drinking tea or eating pounded yam with God affect any area of his life? If baba adeboye has gotten to the level of drinking tea with God then so be it, I'm still looking forward to the day i will hear God's voice clearly in my ears for I know that He speaks.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ollah2: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2019
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I give up...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Glad you walked away lol. Their ignorance causes brain fatigue
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by porchbaby(f): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2019
smartxyz:
This 1 sounds somehow oO.. .

Meanwhile,
this is the right man for benue state.
Awwwww I hope he really wins, my precious daddy from wey bck
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ayberry: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2019
lexy2014:

So God now drinks tea? Abi u didn't read in Bible that u can't c God& live to tell d story? D Bible says test all spirits. If a pastor tells u something weigh it with d word of God. Adeboye isn't d standard. D Bible is
Yes we shud weigh everything said, but The thing is anything is possible and I don’t judge ... moses saw God tho not physically, Enoch saw God face to face when he was transformed ... Jesus came to the world in New Testament, don’t forget Jesus is the express image of God “ Jesus is God , Jesus is the son of God , Jesus is the Holy Spirit..( trinity ) d fact da Jesus came to the world then why can’t God drink tea with him as claimed ? Bruh remove logical reasoning here now , let’s reason on what I just wrote .. because if we reason m logically e no possible
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by donbenie(m): 9:31am On Mar 04, 2019
stephleena:

But in Genesis, the angels of God had refreshment with Abraham!
Am sure his claim wasn't that an Angel drank tea with him or don't you know the difference? angry

There is a big difference between drinking tea with an Oga and taking breakfast with his servants.. shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Amyyy2020: 9:31am On Mar 04, 2019
"u don't have to believe me..."

Xo if u don't blive, just waka and pass...

However, for dem Christians hu sincerely tink its nt possible, just with meekness take another look at the life of Jesus after resurrection...Luke 24:36-43.

Also, There z NO IMPOSSIBILITY with God

God Bless ya all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2019
okeyscrib:
So God came down and all he could be offered was Tea? What happened to tithes, offerings, first fruit that he collects in the name of God

Ol boy, no b lie u talk. Great observation
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2019
Later he will say god had sex with his wife,since he is already drinking tea...rubbish blasphemy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2019
ayberry:

Yes we shud weigh everything said, but The thing is anything is possible and I don’t judge

Nobody asked u 2 judge. D bible asked u 2 weigh things with d scriptures. B4 u believe that anything is possible, weigh it. D problem is that u chose 2 believe without weighing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by ayberry: 9:39am On Mar 04, 2019
22brains:
OrestesDante , when Christ resurrected and appeared before his disciples, he did ate with them!!!! Angels dinned with Abraham, God can take on any form and can do anything as it pleases him. I'm sure you would have said "GOD cannot Write" when he wrote the TEN COMMANDMENTS to Moses. God said we are the Ample of his eyes!!! who are we to be that!! When Shadrach and co were thrown into the furnace, was he not with them? I'm also sure u will say God is too precious to be in a fire.
You smart bruh
I love those biblical sitings

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by luminouz(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2019
Capensis:
My brothers from Luciferan break away civilization may have beamed him with the Voice of God Technology (VoGT). Adeboye is taking the fraud too far.
U know about the VOGT? shocked
Dude,ur so fuqin LIT!!! grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by AngelicBeing: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts by gly(m): 9:42am On Mar 04, 2019
That statement baba made is metaphorical. He may neccessarily mean eating physical food as in our normal breakfast. He could be that of early morning quiet time he had with him. Freeze should not reason with his Anus sometimes, but think before he acts or reacts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.