Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:15 AM

Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) (51845 Views)

Teacher Flogs David Babadipo, Lagos Pupil, To Death / Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet / See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by david22uu(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2019
EmekaBlue:
What do you think her parents should do or the best way to handle such matter?

What were ubdoing as a mother when she did not complete her assignment... most patents are always d cause of this... thou the teacher took it to d extreme... but these days parenta hardly have time for thier kidss... and only things like this attract them

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by tayo200(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2019
give yourself daughter 12 more....and tell your husband to give you 8....for neglecting your responsibility

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2019
d
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by koolaid87: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2019
Go to the school and warn that teacher and his colleagues never to try that again
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by franxiz(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2019
Are you asking me?...wo if Na me be you...I go hire Anthony Joshua brother go beat up the teacher and principal of the school
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by betatalk: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2019
yemobrown:
Schools are a correctional and educating place. Seek ye the child's offence first before judgment. It helps a lot

Uncle so u come home and see your child like this u will say u want to know ur child's offense before u react.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by jaymee0(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2019
EastGold:
But your daughter get sweet legs sha

Pedophile spotted.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Baselm: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2019
Just 12 strokes on her legs, its the nature of her skin jare, Next time she will do her assignment. I'm not supporting brutality but I'm sure this teacher took her/her time not to hurt the child that's why he beat her on the legs to prevent delicate organs. For a darker kid u might not even see the marks. The marks will disappear in no time, u might go and have a word with the teacher if u like, but its nothing to worry about , your daughter will be fine, the teacher only meant to correct her.

we got worse beatings and we are better for it today, those who refused to heed, we see where they are today.

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by betatalk: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2019
koikoi2:
Why didn't she complete her homework? What a lazy mother. I would have flogged her 24
strokes and beat the mother too.

One day when ur child does wrong they will flog her/him 36 strokes and come and flog u. Kids r kids
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2019
miracood:
i don't support the teacher but wat if the girl got wat she deserved??

If she where to be your daughter would you come up with this " what of if she gat what she deserve " sh"it that you are coming up with na...hmmm
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2019
bibiking7:

Have you talked to the teacher?
Why not start from there. Let's hear what she has to say.

After all, when we were children, we received our own strokes of cane. The highest I got was 10strokes. Others got more.
Is it that our skin was made of Titanium?
A girl I knew then, Ireoloba, would collect cane on hand and will not even squeeze face.
This teacher was probably flogged very well as a kid. She doesn't send anybody.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Teeceepat(f): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2019
The teacher is wicked. The teacher should not go unpunished.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2019
grin

that's the problem with children of nowadays
you'll see them engaging into illegal activities at tender age because nobody will caution them
some primary school pupils now engage into vices like cultism because nobody is there guide them
the teachers are now scared to flog the pupil or students because of what their parents might do to them that's why we have rots among our growing kids.

during our days in both primary and secondary school
Who born you to misbehave the minimum you'll collect is 6 stroke
12 strokes na every day matter and that drastically reduced vices those days because if you remember the consequences of disobeying the teacher.

those days the teachers held more power and authority than the parents
they'll flog you finish and will tell you to invite your parents tomorrow and your parents will be begging on your behalf.

nowadays the parents dictates to the teacher how to handle their children and i ask, why taking him to school when you can install morals on him or her.

the Bible that said spare not the rod on children is not stupidd because
foolishness is bound in the heart of a child but the rod of correction shall set him free.

the parents are overreacting

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by gratiaeo(m): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2019
Even when I received 36 strokes during my school day it's was not that severe, well male body are different from female. Why flog her on the leg what happened to buttock or hand
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2019
yemobrown:
Schools are a correctional and educating place. Seek ye the child's offence first before judgment. It helps a lot

So you wouldnt mind if this was done to your own child ..is that what you mean to say undecided
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by betatalk: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2019
Baselm:
Just 12 strokes on her legs, its the nature of her skin jare, Next time she will do her assignment. I'm not supporting brutality but I'm sure this teacher took her/her time not to hurt the child that's why he beat her on the legs to prevent delicate organs. For a darker kid u might not even see the marks. The marks will disappear in no time, u might go and have a word with the teacher if u like, but its nothing to worry about , your daughter will be fine, the teacher only meant to correct her.

we got worse beatings and we are better for it today, those who refused to heed, we see where they are today.

Wise words train your child well so when something like this happens to am u go bring out this wise post n read to am

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by BravoDe: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2019
Harrymig1:
This is wickedness, corrections should be done with love.
See mouth
Did she flog the kid outta love?
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2019
Everybody here forming as if they weren't flog in School

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by omonscloak: 8:28am On Mar 05, 2019
Abeg ee, people collect 24 strokes of cane for yansh,back and hand when them dey school and you won't be bold to tell your parents because they will beat you more because they know your teacher won't just flog you for no reason.Have you asked your daughter why she didn't do her assignment? I see parents going to school to fight teachers for correcting their kids. How can you now correct the kid when he/ she does something wrong.
You can only tell the teacher to next time flog her in her hands and this should be done in the absence of your child.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by gcof(m): 8:28am On Mar 05, 2019
yemobrown:
are you kidding me?what can a child possibly do to be punished in such a manner
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:28am On Mar 05, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

If she where to be your daughter would you come up with this " what of if she gat what she deserve " sh"it that you are coming up with na...hmmm
So all the flog we collected as children from our teachers, where is our own justice?
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2019
gcof:
are you kidding me?what can a child possibly do to be punished in such a manner
Being stupid is one.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Eberex(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2019
Your daughter must be one of those chief noise makers in the class who doesn't take her lessons serious. I can imagine the teacher feeling "yes now i have every right to flog to compensate for all her noises and disturbances during lessons"

But it is not enough reason to flog her like that. The teacher has to be reported to the appropriate authority.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2019
Disgraceful that is assault on an under age ...the teacher should be in jail
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2019
Eberex:
Your daughter must be one of those chief noise makers in the class who doesn't take her lessons serious. I can imagine the teacher feeling "yes now i have every right to flog to compensate for all her noises and disturbances during lessons"

But it is not enough reason to flog her like that. The teacher has to be reported to the appropriate authority.

Just shows ur level of exposure
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by stasius: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2019
The girl is lucky she is not a student of army command day secondary school.

This is even small.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Harrymig1(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2019
BravoDe:

See mouth
Did she flog the kid outta love?
Please re-read my comment. Thanks
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2019
omonscloak:
Abeg ee, people collect 24 strokes of cane for yansh,back and hand when them dey school and you won't be bold to tell your parents because they will beat you more because they know your teacher won't just flog you for no reason.Have you asked your daughter why she didn't do her assignment? I see parents going to school to fight teachers for correcting their kids. How can you now correct the kid when he/ she does something wrong.
You can only tell the teacher to next time flog her in her hands and this should be done in the absence of your child.

Does that make it right
Use ur brain
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by sirxbit(m): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2019
God help the person that will do this to my child....you will be half dead by the time am through with you
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 8:32am On Mar 05, 2019
Know the teachers house and pay for hired thugs to beat the hell out of him and his family. Even if he has a day old baby, He/She will partake.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by gcof(m): 8:32am On Mar 05, 2019
uuzba:

Being stupid is one.
just like you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto / 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.