Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:23 AM

Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) (51847 Views)

Teacher Flogs David Babadipo, Lagos Pupil, To Death / Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet / See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Reeb2244: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2019
hahn:

Flogging is an African thing. Even African Americans flog their kids
What they do most is yelling. They can yell a lot.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2019
miracood:
i don't support the teacher but wat if the girl got wat she deserved??
are you a teacher? If yes, you will go to jail
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2019
miracood:

U don’t flog a child like that for not completing their homework. That’s ridiculous. Failing the child or a light punishment wud have been fine.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by AgreatMan: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2019
R2bees:
Good morning sir, Sir i want you eat and drink enough water, wait for about 30mins for the food to digest, come back and re-read your post, if it still make sense to you, then i will refer you to a psychiatrist.. Trust me he's the best in town.

Don't be so sure it was a mere homework. Some of them won't do their homework consistently n r unapologetic about it. Some of these parents also refuse to train their kids, some don't even see their kids during d week; they just pass d responsibility on d teachers.

During NYSC, I flogged a guy 12 strokes of the Cane. He creid like wetin but came to hug me in the evening of same day. It was very emotional for me after he came to apologise, but the guy had to be flogged.

ALLNIGERIANSMAD jaxxy nams77

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2019
That's child abuse, take it up and he will go to jail
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2019
Reeb2244:

They spank too
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by kevoh(m): 9:03am On Mar 05, 2019
Reeb2244:
Lol...Who yelling epp? These smart kids of nowadays will get yelling format sharply trust me!
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2019
Khd95:
Sue the school and arrest the fucking teacher, education in Nigeria na scam

A child goes to school from 8-2 and s/he return home with 4 assignments,rubbish I am going to do her assignments for her,why did I enrolled her in sch then

I think u will be the one to start teaching ur children... So u mean a student shouldn't be given assignment? U can keep her at home ok
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by bolu2018: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2019
so sad to know sad
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2019
sparog:

Being thinking about this too, the assignment are just too much. I won't mind if it's assignment for weekends but why give a child so many assignments daily.

blame the school not the teacher... If the teacher didn't give assignments, it is still the same schools they work that will complain
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by PrettyEneawan(f): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2019
Thats' Wickedness, What Happen To Her Palm Why Flogging Her On Her Leg? Please Report That Animal To Police Asap
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by gibzzhd: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2019
I don't support such brutality but would stand with my professional colleague.Dr parent u are quick to show us ur daughter scars but would have reported his/her failure to do the needful.Parents need to wake up to their parenting.A lot has gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2019
Just because of home work when the kids should be relaxing or playing. Why are some teachers so rigid and wicked?... This is no more correction, this is TORTURE.

I would have (for a start) suggested arranged beating for the teacher if to go the way I'm feeling right now. But if you can't, publicize this until it reaches the right ear; l don't know if police are useful in cases like this.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Grupo(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2019
miracood:

You must be mad, I guess.

What does she deserve?
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Originalsly: 9:13am On Mar 05, 2019
Hmmm....all this branding for not completing assignment. What if she fights in school?.... would she end up in the hospital?...or the mortuary? That teacher need to be removed.... he/she doesn't know the difference between 'spare the rod and spoil the child'..... and being cruel.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by OpaPass(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2019
Omo this is child abuse ooo. If to say the kid get win*h I for say make he take am go meeting. The teacher wise up
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by femijck(m): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2019
miracood:
the fact that u could even think that a poor innocent girl deserves this kind of brutality for a ridiculous home work or whatever, really makes me question your state of mind at this moment....
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by crusufixo(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2019
A typical Nigerian Mother would have shreaded the teacher to pieces rather than coming to complain to social media.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2019
AgreatMan:

Don't be so sure it was a mere homework. Some of them won't do their homework consistently n r unapologetic about it. Some of these parents also refuse to train their kids, some don't even see their kids during d week; they just pass d responsibility on d teachers.

During NYSC, I flogged a guy 12 strokes of the Cane. He creid like wetin but came to hug me in the evening of same day. It was very emotional for me after he came to apologise, but the guy had to be flogged.

ALLNIGERIANSMAD jaxxy nams77

I don’t say don’t punish bt it shud fit the offense. Sm students are block head or too playful u will need more than mere correction or talking to get their attention. However flogging a 12 year old like this is ridiculous. Look at the legs not even on the palms.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Allaboutcash: 9:18am On Mar 05, 2019
The punishment is not that bad since there's no lacerations or cuts on the body.....
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by youngakodex: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2019
DON'T SUPPORT YOUR CHILD FOR SUCH.....REMEMBER THIS IS HOW YOU BE TREATED BEFORE YOU BECOME SOMEBODY TODAY.....YOUR CHILD FUTURE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO YOU......AS FOR TEACHERS PLEASE KINDLY REDUCE YOUR ANGER TOWARD A CHILD IN THE SCHOOL BECAUSE WE BELIEVE THAT YOU WANT THE BEST FOR THEM ALLL.....NEVER NEGLECT OUR CHILDS WITHOUT TEACHING THEM THE RIGHT THING BECAUSE YOU CLOSE TO THEM THAN WE PARENT

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by incogni2o: 9:25am On Mar 05, 2019
EmekaBlue:
What do you think her parents should do or the best way to handle such matter?

I still have some stroke marks at my back and they don't give me any bitter feelings, i think made me the strong person i am today.

At times strokes are needed, ,but I hope not to do it to my child.

Two ways of discipline,This type and another,

but the other way is harder in the sense that it's not so easy for us as human beings to correct correctly in love when we are not happy with what the offender did.

We have to pray and learn to correct in love, cos most times, I see beating a childnas vengeance rather than correction.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by mixta140: 9:25am On Mar 05, 2019
Life Don spoil, some children are devil, am a teacher , and I flog well then , things have really changed now cus of social media parents, all no pass fashion now. When it comes to lower I caution a lot, but secondary I don't spare. We have been flogged more than this back in the days, will only advise the parents not to correct the mistake of the teacher in the child's presence, it will take a negative effect on the child.
I saw a lot of comment here saying they will do all sort of things to the teacher , na ur pikin you can react anyhow even if she is done the wrong thing, the future awaits you. Talking from experience we've seen what most of them are turning into.
Even the parents can't handle most of them.
Children of nowadays discipline is very very important.
U see this kids say shits to teachers cus their parents have their back. Kids are becoming nuisance cus of things like this , this times, what is cultism in secondary school then , now it's different. Same parents will be wanting returns from children barely finishing secondary school a year. I don't support brutality, but discipline should be instilled.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by madgoat(m): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2019
See fresh laps kiss kiss kiss
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Kylekent59: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2019
I can remember back then, when I was in primary 4, I used to made noise.

My teacher would tell me to enter under her table and face back, not even front of the class.

We no sabi watin be pussy and laps then sha.

It could be that she doesn't like writing note or she is very disrespectful.

A teacher wouldn't harm / deal with her students if they behave well.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Mike008(m): 9:31am On Mar 05, 2019
Complete the homework and go and return the 12 strokes
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by meeky247: 9:33am On Mar 05, 2019
This reminds me what happened some years back in primary 3 when the headmaster of the school came in and decided to give everyone 4 stroke of cane for disturbing the school. My own turned out to be 8 because the head master thought I was wearing shorts Jane's inside and refused to cry. First four strokes on my bombom and when I refuse to shake, he channeled the other four to my laps. I could not work for 2 days.
Mr Iheme the headmaster of Puffina private school Jos. I still remember, but you are equally a nice man.
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Reeberry: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2019
Baselm:

[s]If I come and see my daughter like this for not doing her homework, I'll give her 8 more strokes, then I'll follow her to school and tell the teacher what I did and tel him/her to be careful when correcting my daughter next time. Then I'll always ask her for her assignment subsequently.

That way she will always remember to do her assignment and the teacher will be careful next time too[/s]
Another 8 strokes after all the pain.. Just because she didn't do her assignment?

Your a just another heartless parent God should just avoid giving child, because you are evil.

Just kill your child and take him/her to schools and tell the teacher to be careful next time. Weyrey. angry
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by Ebenald(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2019
I don't see anything in that, if you don't want a proper development for your kid, you shouldn't have took him/her for a western education. My advise for you, if you want better future for your child, don't report the tutor to anybody. Just make sure you make adequate adjustment for the safety of your child tomorrow lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink wink wink
Re: Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2019
koikoi2:
Why didn't she complete her homework? What a lazy mother. I would have flogged her 24 strokes and beat the mother too.

The fault is from the mother. The playful daughter came back from school you did not asked her about school or homework. Instead of helping her to with the work or at least free her from house chores, she was carefree about it.

Am sure both mother and daughter are watching TV till the child forgot her home work.

The pain and Mark of the beating will put consciousness of school work on her head, even the mother.

I want to used the opportunity to thank Mr. Amansa Kanike of Ipata LGEA Primary School, Ilorin Kwara State for using cane to teach me how to Spell and Read fluently at Primary 3 (2½ years in primary education). The fear of your cane made me work on my intelligence without anybody to help with my homework and I never missed any of your dictation. At Primary 4 I move to 2nd position from the 16, at Primary 5 all the 3 terms were mine 1st position. Even my class teacher evicted me by force to go for Common entrance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto / 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.