Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent (14543 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by browncocos(f): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2010
IyaBasira:

I hope this gets to you before you spill the beans but I just wanted to give you my advice.

To be honest, the re- virgin operation thing is not new. But it doesn't mean she is a bad person. She may have found a guy she really loves and theres something you said earlier that pained me. You said and I quote , There are some good girls out there better deserving of him than her, one of them ought to be blessed with a quality guy like him, NOT her. What exactly is a good girl? Is it one who has never slept with a man or is it a girl whose heart is truly pure? People say that God chose Mary because she was a virgin and its not true. It was because she had a pure heart and a sound mind. So in the world we live in today, who is truly good? It all depends on your definition.
She may have done awful things but please don't be so quick to judge. My suggestion is that you speak to HER . Be very honest and straightforward with her. Her doing the re- virgin operation might not necessarily be that she is capable of murder as someone said earlier. That is a girl trying to fix a mistake she once made. She probably feels that her virginity ( which is now gone)  was the only thing she could have given to her guy and she's not going to tell anyone how messed up she feels inside. You know how Nigerians are , they'll say "OH! Didn't you know when you were doing it ?"
Everyone tells you to move on but no one explains to you how to forgive yourself. You might see the whole re- virgin things as an act but I see it as a girl admitting that she messed up - not to her bf because she is just too scared. She is definitely not going about it the right way but thats why I said please speak to her first. And depending on how you structure your words, she might have a change of heart, who knows.
I am not justifying her actions in any way, however.
If you can convince her to come clean then no harm done. But be sure to ask your friend how things are going with her a while later. If you are really good friends then he will tell you about her coming clean (if she has). If she hasn't then feel free to tell him.

And please, please, I beg of you, do NOT show him the videos,  Put his feelings into consideration. Showing him will just traumatize him for life and this will just make things extremely difficult for the next girl who comes along. You said he already has trust issues and the video will not help matters. I know you want to look out for your friend but please follow my advice.

I totally believe in giving second chances and that she might have changed.
she fall my hand as i read about the operation thingy
this goes to show how far she is willing to cover her tracks
why not just open up and tell the man the truth
what's the worse that will happen,he wont marry again , so is that the end of the world?
The truth shall set you free!

I know a man that married a real ,confirmed "ashewo" back in the days and that worked for them
the woman  changed for good and she told him all about her sexcapades et al

I am sorry I sound kinda hard but I told my husband all he needed/had to know about my past (palatable or not)
when he was sure he was ready to marry me,I lay it all out in the open and asked if he was ready to go ahead or not.

This is mos def a marriage thats going to be based on false hood especially if she's willing to go for an operation to re-virgin herself(whatever that means!)
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by browncocos(f): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2010
deniyor:

[b]Her major mistake is she should hv opened up about her past from the beginning or say nothing instead of lying. Just a simple "I hv had a very rough past in relationships I am ashamed to talk about". If the guy wants to know more, then that's his cup of tea.[/b]

i totally agree

deniyor link=topic=506077.msg6680447#msg6680447 date=1283359782:

Poster, what kind of a person keeps a xrated video of another school mate for four yrs. That's kinda perveted too. Who is the poster to judge that the girl is not good enough for the friend when the friend has chosen the girl as the one he wants. The heart works in mysterious ways. I can decide to fall in love with an ashewo. My friends better keep their mouths shut if they know anything. But I deserve to know what I am going into b4 I even start.

lol thats funny! grin grin
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by annawhite(f): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2010
deniyor,i tottally agree with you,for keepin that video i think there's something he's not teling us,i smell revenge here
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by earthrealm(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2010
wow!!!!.
the chic goofed by claiming 2 be a virgin, that alone shows dat she hasnt truly repented.she is still trying 2 deceive the dude,

that alone gets me angry, must u be a virgin 2 be a good girl?, am tired of all this virgin crap!!, everybody all claiming virgin,,even sef, my ol granny na virgin too shocked, n this hymen reconstruction aint helping matters!

abegi poster maill one or two of the more decent videos to ur buddy anonymously,
let him decide what he wants to do, dont tell him direct
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by Drfinn: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2010
@poster,ur standin b4 d devil and d deep blue, d hapiness of 2 ppl n indeed several others rest preciously on ur hands!!u hav 2 tink,tink and tink it ova d consequences b4 u take d next step!!1 tin is certain,a relationship built on falsehood will not stand!!if d lady has actually change,and found true love,she owes d guy a duty 2 inform him, currently ur frnd is livin with an illusion-dat his fiancee's a virgin!!i smell desperation on d part of d girl;am force,2 ponder,dos she truelly love dis guy(a commentor mentioned how she sat her hubby den n told him about her past,d rest is history now cos they both hapi n her conscience is clear),she shuld hav as matter of necessity along d line of d relationship,opened up a bit about her past-i believe d guy may be hurt,,but he'll overcome it,dan 4 him 2 reaize later in life dat he married a woman wit a sordid past,its well known dat marriage makes,or mares a man.its a small,world-picture d guy havn an opportunity 2 mix with some of d guys(expatraites inclusive) dat bleep his babe, i live d rest 2 ur imagination!!
d bonds of frndship are very strong,n u amply said,u got each odas back, he derserves 2 know d truth,but dnt be d 1 2 tell him, let her do it!!if she doesnt,den u culd tacticali inform him dat u actually know her,naturally dat will arose his curiosity,as he will want 2 know about her while in skool,
at this point,2 option, 1)u open up 2 him or 2)advice him 2 hav a hrt 2 hrt discussion wit his fiancee(u culd drop abit info,n allow him 2 dig from there,
better still,walk away from both of dem 4 live!!!
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by finezlord: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2010
i will advice you to tell your friend but what of if the girl is a change person now ?
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by Kgdavid(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2010
its beyond me why some posters on here believe this is none of the OP's business, what are friends for?? i will never stand by and watch my friend operate in ignorance as one skank takes him for a ride and i demand that sort of loyalty in return. if she could not be honest about her past then she is definately bad news, wonder y people think they will not reap what they sow? why the justification of evil on here? guilty hearts rallying to support a fellow? OP may God grant you the wisdom to reach the right decision and the grace to carry it out.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by browncocos(f): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2010
^^^^^
like i always say
your past is your past
be prepared to deal with it and face the consequences
because its going nowhere
period!

if the guys dumps her if she spills the beans at this crucial stage its not necessarily because of her past but because she was dishonest about her past
you simply cant ignore your past no matter how squeaky clean or dirty it was
deal with it.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by IyaBasira: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2010
likeme:

It's not about destroying the girl's happiness, It all about NOT DESTROYING my friends happiniess. Whether I tell him now or not, The secret is out there, He is going to know soon., May be he is even reading this posts.

Do you need anothe BIG LIE to cover a lie in the name of remorse?, If you are remorse, come out clean and tell your guy that i have done it before (kini big deal?) you might spare him the 'horrific' details  instead of lie ingggg and still puting another lie lie (virgin operation).

somebody like the girl can lie to get herself a certificate then she need another lie to get herself a job, then another set of lies to get herself promotion and somebody like IYABSIRA is saying she is a good girl because she has a pure heart.

if she has a pure heart come out clean and stop deceieving the man. If the man loves you, he can still go ahead and marry you and stay beside you whenever anybody want to use your past to haunt you. Instaed of cajoling him to marry you at ALL COST

Poster say the truth and Let the devil be ashamed and be free from guilty conscience.

Dude . . . is it so difficult to read and comprehend what another person says?

I was making a comment on the poster's own thoughts when I mentioned that no one is truly "good".
There is a difference between giving advice and giving your own opinion based on what someone else has said. I did both. And if you cannot differentiate between the two, then you need to polish up your reading skills.

Have your own opinion but don't address mine in an insulting manner.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by dancewith: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2010
@Poster

There is enough here for me to believe this is a bunch of lies. The poster obviously made up this stupid story and wants to hear opinions. It is a wonder so many people are falling for this.

So humour me for a moment: (1) She came for a re virgin operation  - my foot. This is something that is so new it takes weeks to get appointments to do. How she has suddenly discovered this and hopped around to the UK for this surgery is a great deal. Your so called suspicion is arrant baldadash

(2) Her nude video is passed around and still around - Izdatso? Try a better line boy!

This form of story has been around for years. It is wearing thin. Pls be more imaginative next time
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by sherrify: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2010
KIA SEE NIGERIAN MEN, ABI MAN OOO,BUT I GO YAN D TRUTH,,AGAIN WETIN CONCERN ME AND MY FRIEND FIANCEE, SHE TELL AM SAY SHE NA VIRGIN ABI, OK IF MY GUY STUPID TO MARRY A GIRL WITHOUT CHECKING HER KINI GAN GAN, NA HIM KNOW,AVE SEAN ASEWO GIRL LATER BECOME A VERY GOOD WIFE WHILE D VIRGINS ALL OF INA WAN DIE FOR GO MARRY FINISH BEGIN GO TASTE UR GATEMEN,
SAVE ME DIS FRIEND NONSENCE FRIENDSHIP GET LIMIT, IF HE WAN MARRY ANYBODY ALLOW HIM, NO GO PUT SAND SAND FOR ANOTHER PERSON GARRI,
AND SEE MEN OOOOO,AFTER NOW HE GO BEGIN TREATEN D GIRL,JUST SAY D GIRL NO WAN LOOSE HER MAN U GO ALLOW STRESS PUSH THE GIRL TO GIVING U ONE NICE Mouth Action JUST FOR U TO KEEP QUIET, SHAY NA THAT TIME U GO COME KEEP QUIET AFTER U DON ADD MORE SALT TO D GIRL SOUP,
FOR ME O I GO KEEP QUIET,WHO KNOWS WETIN MY GUY SELF DON DO GIRLS FOR PAST,
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by bawomolo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2010
the girl may have changed but why claim to be a virgin?

that's extreme and deceitful
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by IyaBasira: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2010
dancewith:

@Poster

There is enough here for me to believe this is a bunch of lies. The poster obviously made up this silly story and wants to hear opinions. It is a wonder so many people are falling for this.

So humour me for a moment: (1) She came for a re virgin operation  - my foot. This is something that is so new it takes weeks to get appointments to do. How she has suddenly discovered this and hopped around to the UK for this surgery is a great deal. Your so called suspicion is arrant baldadash

(2) Her unclothed video is passed around and still around - Izdatso? Try a better line boy!

This form of story has been around for years. It is wearing thin. Pls be more imaginative next time

Actually the re- virginization thing started even before 2007. Its ONLY for those who have the money. lol

Your second query I agree with. It doesn't make sense for a video of supposedly several years ago to still exist, although it might be possible.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by hauler: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2010
dancewith:

@Poster

There is enough here for me to believe this is a bunch of lies. The poster obviously made up this silly story and wants to hear opinions. It is a wonder so many people are falling for this.

(2) Her unclothed video is passed around and still around - Izdatso? Try a better line boy!

GBAM!

The poster is either making all this up, or exaggerating the story so he can get people on his side. Most of the things that he claims she did was based on hearsay, i can guarantee you that he never witnessed any of it first hand. As for the video, that's a big fat lie. If this guy was really close to his friend how come he didn't know about this girl and his homeboy until it got this far?
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by jarkbauer: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2010
why are most females supporting this girl.they all are saying dont.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by dayokanu(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2010
Tell your friend the truth.

This is someone he hopes to get married to and he deserves to know the truth,
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by IgboGirl(f): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2010
The girls in here screaming "don't tell him" probably lived the kinda life this slutish fiance lived smh! Ashawos supporting and defending their fellow ashawos! Everyone must reap what they sow! Some are claiming maybe she is a changed girl. Psssh yeah right! If she was a changed girl then she wouldn't have lied about being a virgin. She could have at least confessed a little that she's slept with few men in her past. Their relationship is built on lies, her lies actually. Her man deserves to know the truth!

Poster, I'm glad you decided to tell your friend, that is a good decision. Don't forget to come back and tell us how it went.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by TewMuch: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2010
Tell your friend, he will never forgive you.This girl has seen a young man that can take care of her and her whole family the way the expatriates used to and will go to any length to get her hands on his money.Forget that she has changed bullshit, he is obviously the kind of guy that may not be able to live with that kind of person that is why she lied so much.Ladies you cannot eat your cake and have it.make a mess out of your life and off load your dirty baggage on an unsuspecting victim.You either tell him or someone else does.Let him make that decision to be with you.When una dey chop money you no think of the future abi? Una no know sey sweet thing dey run bele? Where are the expatriates? Dem nor marry una, so na 2 come off load dirty, probably infected pussy on the bobo.When una go behave like dog because of money dey catch disease wey fit disturb your abulity to give birth in future.Later dem go dey cry fake tears sey dem be virgin.Abeg poster say something.No man should be sentenced to a woman like this.Very terrible person.She made her bed let her lie in it.This guy does not deserve the laughter and insults he will get when he presents his "prize" to people.Ashawo 10kobo babes deserve to reap what they sow.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by cupid4ig(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2010
pls u need to tell ur friend cos if its true that she has change she wouldn't be lying about her been a virgin. period
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by andyanders: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2010
[b]FIRST, WHAT KIND OF MEDICAL CHECK-UP IS SHE COMING TO UK FOR? THAT IS WHY THE SAYING GOES ' YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE' HER PAST IS PURSUING HER NOW TO YOUR OWN FACE. BEING THAT SHE CAME FACE TO FACE TO THE KNOWN IN THE LAND OF THE UNKWOWN GOES TO SHOW THAT HER PAST IS STILL HUNTING HER. WHY YOU? FIRST TRY TO FIND OUT THE HISTORY OF THE CHECK UP SHE CAME FOR? IT COULD BE AS A RESULT OF HER PAST, SHE WANTS TO PUT RIGHT. ONE DAY, THE TRUTH MUST COME UP. SEE HOW THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT. ONE DAY, SOMEONE WHO KNEW YOU AND HER WILL COME FACE TO FACE WITH YOU AND THE HUSBAND, WHO KNEW BOTH OF YOU AND THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT, AND YOU WILL EVER REMAIN AN ENEMY TO YOUR FRIEND. ASK YOUR FRIEND HOW HE CAME IN CONTACT WITH THE LADY, ASK HIM THE KIND OF THINGS SHE TOLD HIM AND IF SHE IS A CHRISTIAN, OR A BORN AGAIN OR IF THEIR PASTOR APPROVES OF THEIR WEDDING. AFTER THAT, LAY THE CAT ON THE TABLE FOR HIM. IF HE WANTS HER, TELL HIM TO GO AHEAD. MAYBE IN FUTURE, HE WILL KNOW HER BETTER.  [/b]
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by InkedNerd(f): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2010
andyanders:

FIRST, WHAT KIND OF MEDICAL CHECK-UP IS SHE COMING TO UK FOR?  

What do you mean "what kind of medical check-up is she coming to UK for"? My uncles lives in Nigeria and goes to the UK all the time for check ups. Lots of people do that, if they have the money.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by Funseeka(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2010
@ NikkyKay

I can see you desperately defending your past in disguise. People show their true colours through their contribution especially in an online forum like this. You definitely have some skeleton in ya cupboard; just wish your 'honey' doesn't get to read ur post.

@OP

Handle this case the way you would like your pal to handle it, if reverse were to be the case.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by bgees(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2010
Tell him if you a true friend. girls like that rarely change.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by asiwaju: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2010
@poster,

sorry,i dont believe your story,and why should your friend wanted to marry a 30 something years old virgin in the first placewho is paying for all these medical check upFinally,is prositute not human beingare they not allowed to get marriedyou should be ashamed of yourself for keeping a secret recorded video of a lady without her consent,are you masturbing to the videoyou are just a shameless and an outrageous human being.

Asiwaju.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by bignaija(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2010
no
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by swiftyc00l(m): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2010
dancewith:

@Poster

Typical of a dumbass especially when having nothing really sensible to say! It is quite common place for some losers to always come up on Nairaland to dispute any stories based on dumb facts they may have spent hours trying to imagine in their blank heads, only to discover how stupid they really are eventually.

FYI, 1. if you know how to read and comprehend properly, i said i was told she came for a check up in the UK which he claimed cost a lot of money (thousands). I know for sure a check up wont cost that much unless it involved surgery and based on this coupled with the fact that she claims to be a virgin made me think she might have come for that operation, gom back and re-read!

2. I came to the UK a couple of years ago with my Nigerian phone and sim card which i abandoned after getting a contract line here in the UK and YES though the phone had been locked away for years, I just revived it Yesterday night YESSS! it still has all the stuff it had back then, including even texts, pictures and music. Call it being a pervert or whatever, believe it if you wont the fact remains that i have them and many more crazy stuff in my old fone till date.

Perhaps you think i am like you that might get up one morning trying to create this kind of scenario for your amusement or something silly. believe what you will, am not bovered, all i know is i cant be provoked enough by your tactics to have me post these videos for your possibly perversion inclined pleasure!
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by Madukaele(m): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2010
NL get alot of low IQ, sherrity hauler and nikky to mention a few.  FUK U ALL DAT IS AGAINST THE POSTER EXPOSING DAT GURL. OKEY LET SAY THE POSTER TELLS D DUDE AND D DUDE FORGIVES SO FUKIN WHAT. AT LEAST THE POSTER GO GET PEACE OF MIND DAN ACT AS IF HE NO NO ANYTHING. DIS SHOULD BE A LESSON TO GURLS COS GUY CAN ESCAPE WITH SUCH IN DAT GURLS ENJOY GUYS WITH EXPERIENCE IN BED AND HW CAN U GET SUCH EXPERIENCE IF NOT SLEEPING AROUND. GUY IF U R MY FRND AND U KNW D TRUTH U SHOUT UP. DEN I WILL KILL UR ASS.D GURL EAT HER CAKE AND WANT TO HAVE IT BAK. FOOOOLS WATCH UR GUYS BAK. DONT MIND DOES GURLS DAT HAVE SAME STORY AS D GURL IN QUESTION TRYING TO TALK RUBISH.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2010
Your loyalty is ultimately to your friend and not the girl so give her a chance to tell him but if she doesn't come clean then you have to. But try and not be too graphic with the details and don't show him the video, If he wants to see it let him look for it himself. Something like that happened to my brother and although he initially fought with the friend that told him eventually he learnt to appreciate that friend and trusts him more than all the others who knew and didn't tell him. For a man or woman there's nothing worse than when you're the last one to find out things about the person your with, you feel like a fool. Let him know the details then it'll be up to him to forgive her or not.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by juicybabe(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2010
Mount pressure on the girl to tell him. It is better for her to tell than him finding out but you doing the telling is no go area

Men/women have done worst things than this in the past and still live goes on
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by Saintp(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2010
Everybody who contributed to this post all have valid points.It all depends on where u r coming from.

@ poster,
This is not mathematics, there are no right or wrong answers. Any decision u take will have consequences. If i were u, i would take a decision based on wots on my mind and damn the consequences, CHICKENA!!!!!!
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by chelseabmw(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2010
POSTER
TELL UR FRIEND. . . . . .OS ONE DAY UR FRIEND WILL FIND OUT
AND HE IS GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED IN U
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by Ifedisky(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2010
IgboGirl:

The girls in here screaming "don't tell him" probably lived the kinda life this slutish fiance lived smh! Ashawos supporting and defending their fellow ashawos! Everyone must reap what they sow! Some are claiming maybe she is a changed girl. Psssh yeah right! If she was a changed girl then she wouldn't have lied about being a virgin. She could have at least confessed a little that she's slept with few men in her past. Their relationship is built on lies, her lies actually. Her man deserves to know the truth!

Poster, I'm glad you decided to tell your friend, that is a good decision. Don't forget to come back and tell us how it went.
I could kiss your feet! It's incisive reading a lot of the comments from the female folks or those that appropriate the title "men" to themselves. Listening to these trollops it would seem as if there are no standards for good behaviour. How can anyone tell me that a gurl who is a habitual flopster and does four men straight up is not the worst case of OPIO? See, my guy, whether you tell your pal or you get the girl to talk, the bottom line is that their must be TELLING! Whether your guy continues with the girl or not is immaterial and you shouldnt be selfish to consider the danger to your relationship with your friend if he has a dim view of what you did. If he wants let him walk, You must free your mind!. there are guys that flow with those we might call sluts and some that don't. Let him know what he is going in for. if it's okay for him, fine. Everybody is saying what if the girl has change, what if she hasn't? and how can she when it is four men that floats her boat? Unless somebody comes out and says she was like that before but changed eventually, I will never believe this girl has the capacity for change, and even if she was given the benefit of doubt. is coming clean not the first sign of that change yet she persists in telling she's a vee. Marriage must be predicated in truth and honesty but this desperado and her jlk do not see it as such. Let her cast her charm where male swingers dwell, she'll find her love there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pubic Wig Is A New Trend / 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! / Busty White And Asian Women Of Instagram!!! (2021 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.