Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent (14541 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by tunnytox(m): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2010
If i were you i will tell my friend without delay, i don't care whose ox is gored, the choice will be his to make after viewing the video
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by tunnytox(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2010
vivaladiva:

yeah and while your buzy blabbing to your friend u can arrange for her to be crucified

how many guys in here can stand up and boldly say they havent got skeletons they wld rather their babes didnt find out about-----erm u remember that time u slept wiv her friend----or one time u slept wiv her cousin----wat about the time bck in uni wen u slept with a whole hostel of gals----wat about the time u ganged rapped that poor gal for a laugh wiv your mates and u filmed your selves doing it------ how about the time u slept with two sisters not to mention their mum-------wat about the time u were manipulation your underage neice or was it your cousin while u were suppose to be baby sitting------pls spare us this crap------i cant bliv women r also proposing sending this lady to the gas chambers too

Typical feminine talk i'm not surprised some ladies will come up with these type of talk my believe is it doesn't matter who it is male or female, the right thing to do is to come clean whoever fails to do should face the music.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by lightheart(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2010
@ poster, beware the fury/wrath(dis no b play play word oo)of a woman scorned!! Ma guy, as it stands, u r not safe frm dis skele now!! Either u tuk d skele or u stay off frm d both of dem 4eva. As a percieved enemy to her happiness, her bliss,her fantasy cum tru, wat stops her frm assassinatin u or jazzin u down!! Women r deadly oo, especialli d likes of dis one, Tread wisely!!!
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by datruguy: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2010
@poster

This is a serious issue IMO. I am amazed at the quick response of those who ave advised you to squeal her secrets to your friend. What makes you think she won't turn your friend against you when it all comes down? What makes you think your friend won't turn on you for wanting to spoil his happiness n what makes you think your friend would be happy with you if you show him proofs about his FIANCEE not girlfriend oh! Besides how do you know the girl won't hunt you for the rest of her life if you expose her secrets?

Ma best bet would be for you to ignore both of them. Do not even join issues with the girl in question. If he eventually finds out, I am sure he'll hate you but then you'd make him realize it was for the best.

You can either keep mute or risk either your relationship with your friend (if the girl convinces him it was her past n she wuz scared/ashamed of spillin d truth) or face the wrath of a woman scorned (I am 100% sure she could go to any lenght to hurt you in return via any means)

Good luck in your decision
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by Madukaele(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2010
vivaladiva:

yeah and while your buzy blabbing to your friend u can arrange for her to be crucified

how many guys in here can stand up and boldly say they havent got skeletons they wld rather their babes didnt find out about-----erm u remember that time u slept wiv her friend----or one time u slept wiv her cousin----wat about the time bck in uni wen u slept with a whole hostel of gals----wat about the time u ganged rapped that poor gal for a laugh wiv your mates and u filmed your selves doing it------ how about the time u slept with two sisters not to mention their mum-------wat about the time u were manipulation your underage neice or was it your cousin while u were suppose to be baby sitting------pls spare us this crap------i cant bliv women r also proposing sending this lady to the gas chambers too
u r simply stupid. u must have such skeleton in ur own cupboard fool.
@ poster b very kiaful. d sooner u tell ur frnd d betta becos by now since she knws u know her past she will be ploting for u first and i fear dis may lead to any means possible ( it can lead to blood shade) carry d proof tell ur guy. orless u call him frnd for the sake of it. but if he is ur true frnd tell him ,if u do ur life will b safe at least but still b threaten. is beta to b threatened dan to die without any clue who did it. cos she will know if anything happens to u everyone will  suspect her.  AND DONT FUKEN TELL HER U R GOING TO EXPOSE HER. DAT WILL B D LAST MISTAKE U WILL MAKE IN DIS LIFE.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by VALIDATOR: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2010
datruguy:

@poster

This is a serious issue IMO. I am amazed at the quick response of those who ave advised you to squeal her secrets to your friend. What makes you think she won't turn your friend against you when it all comes down? What makes you think your friend won't turn on you for wanting to spoil his happiness n what makes you think your friend would be happy with you if you show him proofs about his FIANCEE not girlfriend oh! Besides how do you know the girl won't hunt you for the rest of her life if you expose her secrets?

Ma best bet would be for you to ignore both of them. Do not even join issues with the girl in question. If he eventually finds out, I am sure he'll hate you but then you'd make him realize it was for the best.

You can either keep mute or risk either your relationship with your friend (if the girl convinces him it was her past n she wuz scared/ashamed of spillin d truth) or face the wrath of a woman scorned (I am 100% sure she could go to any lenght to hurt you in return via any means)

Good luck in your decision
You just sounded like a teenager whose only experience is from movies. We are talking about real adult life here pally.
If it were your "fiance" would you be happy that your friend kept such from you? After marrying the "virgin" girl and she's got like two children for you,you now see her on someone's phone having foursome. How will you feel knowing that your friend (assuming he is still alive,cos i'm pretty sure she will eliminate him) knew all along before you married her?

For starters,see these 3 videos of said Nigerian babes

http://www./en/video/170015-6388165227.html

http://www./en/video/204209-7334093f01.html

http://www./en/file/248457-28335445b5.html

How will you feel if this is a girl you married as virgin and your friend knew the plot all along?

Note:
her previous lifestyle is not the real problem,the problem is that there are video evidences and she is playing your friend by claiming "virgin". That is extremely criminal and criminals go any length to wipe off evidence.Got it?
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by swiftyc00l(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2010
Thanx for your points, advice and insights. Ive been thinkin about what u said and i see real true sense in it. If this lady can afford to spend btw £15 to £25k just to do a "re-virgin" operation to cover her tracks, then she must be capable of a whole lot more. What if i sent an anonymous tip, or mail with the video to my friend and own up to it long after d dust had settled (maybe years) whateva d outcome? My only worry is that it would definately destroy the new life she is trying to build and dat of many others connected to both of them. This is my present decision, should i go wit it.

Also i hav managed 2 dig out d videos from my old lg fone and mem card, they are actually SIX in number, four are 8 to 10 mins long and two less than two mins. It is her for sure and it was GROSS
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by VALIDATOR: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2010
swiftyc00l:

Thanx for your points, advice and insights. Ive been thinkin about what u said and i see real true sense in it. If this lady can afford to spend btw £15 to £25k just to do a "re-virgin" operation to cover her tracks, then she must be capable of a whole lot more. What if i sent an anonymous tip, or mail with the video to my friend and own up to it long after d dust had settled (maybe years) whateva d outcome? My only worry is that it would definately destroy the new life she is trying to build and dat of many others connected to both of them. This is my present decision, should i go wit it.

Also i hav managed 2 dig out d videos from my old lg fone and mem card, they are actually SIX in number, four are 8 to 10 mins long and two less than two mins. It is her for sure and it was GROSS
Wise move.
Did the girl know you personally during her video sexcapading years? If she didn't then your plan is just excellent. But if she knew you then she will easily put 2+2=4 to know that you did it silently and she may punish you silently.
So,
If she didn't know you,send it anonymously.
If she knew you,then do it very openly to increase your safety level.

So,did she know you?
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 01, 2010
You are caught in a very dicey situation. If you send the videos anonymously, and your friend gets alerted, then nice. But what if he finds out years later that you knew and you didnt tell him? Except if you own up years later, which is nice.
Be very careful how you play this. She could try to seduce, or eliminate you, and this is not a home video scenerio. Shes probably desperate. So be careful.
And also, if you tell your friend, be also aware of the fact that your friend might "hate the messenger". And the chick could easily go rub his head, tell him all the bullshit about it bein in the past, and how shes been misunderstood, blah blah, and youd end up being the bad guy.

But as it is now, you need to inform him. Else everyone will hail you as a bad friend. Its sad, but I always say it. The consequences of sex are different for men than women (Cept for diseases), but the feminists always beg to differ. Now see this case. Spending 25k on a revirgin operation to deceive the guy? Kai, my blood dey boil. She doesnt deserve your friend. If she confessed, then it would have been a different thing entirely. She dey take your friend as mugu.

Good luck man, lets know how it turned out.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by nkilirox(f): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2010
@Poster

- What are your motives for telling him?
- How would you feel if you were in his shoes and someone told you that about your fiancee?

Personally I wouldn't tell him explicitly, rather guide him to the truth, but you know you men go about things differently. Best of luck to you, but you know that if you tell him and he still marries her, your friendship will never be the same again. On the flip side if you don't tell him and he finds out that you knew, your friendship will not be the same again.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2010
@ poster you are in a hard place and you need to take a hard and quick decision bet you she is already strategising what to do.

tell your frend,it can be done anonymously since you have the vidoes just send them.we cnt tell he may still love her but you owe him the truth since you knw abt her.Your silence will be an acquiescence to her deceit.she didnt need to tell him the details of her past and she didnt need to lie to him that she is a virgin even to the point of reconstruction.haba!!

you do your self a favour and tell like i said who knws he may still want her for keeps afterall people marry reformed prostitutes.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by Moralistli(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This isn't about her having repented or otherwise, this is something that can lead a person without much control to murder!

Since they aren't married yet I believe you should tell your friend. Only in marriage should things like this be left alone. I believe your friend should know the kind of person he's getting hooked with and if he decides to ge ahead with it all then - - - na him sabi.

Tell your friend but in a non judgemental way and let it be between two of you only (i.e no other friend involved except mayb d girl). This way if he really cares about the girl in question and goes ahead with it, your friendship would not be jeopardised. I'm assuming both of you must hav a strong friendship if he told you about the girl earlier

Thumps up!

@ poster, if u can't subscribe 2 d above, then kindly compromise ur friendship and let them be. I was once in a similar situation, and all i did was to come up wit flimsy excuses for not attending d wedding or visiting dem till date. And believe me, they 'll certainly be happy after d wedding cos whatever crops up afterwards 'll be regarded as hearsay.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2010
I still advise that u dont tell him.Am very sure if u send the video anonymosly and the girls later discovers , she will go any length to eliminate u.
I want u to tell me hw u wuld feel if it were to be ur sister that had this kinda past.Dont tell me that ur sister cant do this.
Remember u r abt to shatter 2 pple's hearts and joy.Not only the girl will be affected also ur friend in whatever way he has invested on the girl.
u can let ur friend find out himself and u can still pretent u dont know anythg abt it.For the fact that the girl has met u and she she is aware that u know abt her past,if u can just ignore this, i know the girl will respect u for the rest of her life and she may even walk up to u to apologise.
She is desperate to restore her virginity at all cost.And hw do u know she is UK to fix her virginity?She may be in for somehing else.She might have done that here in nigeria.
Pls think very well be4 u do this.U may be very loyal to ur friend but think very well.What will u derive from it:u think ur friend will be happy? No!!.
Am telling u this world is a mystery, the bad girls way back in the university days get married to the good and innocent guys in town.I know nemesis will catch them up but let this happen naturally so that u dont blame urself later on.
A word is enuf for the wise.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by Madukaele(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2010
poster paste d stuff here na. anyway whatever u do not go feeling bad for the gurl cos it looks lik u r feeling bad for her. wake up dont play with fire and expect not been burnt. what ever u do just know if she finds out her  secret has bin revealed she will come hunting u. so be at alert. but if am u i will go on and revel it cos even if u dont your life is till in danger , so nothing to lose. if u get enf cash relocate and become anonymous. wish u luck
nikkykay:

I still advise that u dont tell him.Am very sure if u send the video anonymosly and the girls later discovers , she will go any length to eliminate u.
I want u to tell me hw u wuld feel if it were to be your sister that had this kinda past.Dont tell me that your sister cant do this.
Remember u r abt to shatter 2 pple's hearts and joy.Not only the girl will be affected also your friend in whatever way he has invested on the girl.
u can let your friend find out himself and u can still pretent u dont know anythg abt it.For the fact that the girl has met u and she she is aware that u know abt her past,if u can just ignore this, i know the girl will respect u for the rest of her life and she may even walk up to u to apologise.
She is desperate to restore her virginity at all cost.And hw do u know she is UK to fix her virginity?She may be in for somehing else.She might have done that here in nigeria.
Pls think very well be4 u do this.U may be very loyal to your friend but think very well.What will u derive from it:u think your friend will be happy? No!!.
Am telling u this world is a mystery, the bad girls way back in the university days get married to the good and innocent guys in town.I know nemesis will catch them up but let this happen naturally so that u dont blame urself later on.
A word is enuf for the wise.
dats complete rubbish. i will fuk my sis up , b it big sis or small sis. she beta marry anoder persin like her dan eat her cake and have it. so u will kill an innocent guy cos she is ur sis,rubish
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by likeme(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2010
Too many feminist in the house.
My question to both nikkykay,Valadiva: is this?
If you find out and see your husby to be in a MO.JO film online, what will you do (mind you, the guy is claiming innocenty).

If the guy in question is your younger or elder brother and you saw the movie of her girl online or in a fone or youtube, what will you do?

Will you be happy that your brother is being tagged OKO ASHEWO out there unkon to him and known to u.

In as much as NL is an anonymous, I believe we should be putting people into our shoes before advising them.

If this lady in question know that she still want to get married in the future why did she engage in such immoral act up to the extent of having about 1 hour movie.

she still have the gut of telling the guy a BIG Lie, and she need another BIG Lie to cover it up.

It's her past let it haunt her, she did the mess , let her clean it up. No matter how the it's been hidden now, It will be revealed sooner or later, then The situation might have been worse that this.

Well, i f I am the poster and the friend is very close to my heart, sincerely I will let him know (not in a judgemental way and i will leave him to decide). If he break up with the girl, I will be ther for him , if he choose to forgive her fine but the friendship can never remain the same again.

What are friends for If i cannot tell you the truth or advise you truthfully about a decision you are about to make. That makes me a decievtful person as well and I will have to be living a life of lie. God forbid.

And this is a warning to our young women out there.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2010
^^^
This is not the issue of feminist or something.Am not in support of what they girl did.Like i said i had some many bad gfs in school that r now happily married to good and innocent guys and u know what nemesis is catching up with them.
Do u  know the past of the woman u will marry?She will never open up the whole past only if she is a virgin.For the fact that u know abt some1 past doesnot mean u shld haunt him or her with it.Do u know what the guy in Q has done in the past?
What am saying is that the guy shld just bone and forget abt the 2 of them and the truth will definitely prevail.
Let me share a personal experience:there was type i consulted a friend of my fiance for something after i confided in this guy, immediately we done talking, he called my guy and told him everything.Immediately  my guy called me and he started abusing me to the extent that he called me a silly girl and told me to get out of his life, he was mad at me seriously.And when he is angry it is only God that can calm him down.So i thot the rship was over cos i culdnt beg him since he was  not ready to see me or answer my call.
3 weeks after, he called me himself and we reconciled.I was able to apologise and that was the end of it.His friend is now feeling bad anytime he sees us 2gther.He cant talk freely with me again
What am saying is the guy shld find out himself and the poster doesnt know the extent to which this guy loves this girl.
Please dont get me wrong.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by likeme(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2010
^^^ From your post, you apologised, 3 weeks later he called and you resolved it. Not in the case of the posters friend , The girl was bad, she did not tell the man that she is not a virgin. If he has told the man and the man can live with it fine, if he cannot then he will move on. Marriage should be put on trust not deception.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2010
likeme:

^^^ From your post, you apologised, 3 weeks later he called and you resolved it. Not in the case of the posters friend , The girl was bad, she did not tell the man that she is not a virgin. If he has told the man and the man can live with it fine, if he cannot then he will move on. Marriage should be put on trust not deception.
Yes the gravity of what i didnt is not as weighty compare to what she did.Of course my guy will never forgive me for that as well.What am saying is the poster shld now tell the guy anythg and am very sure nemesis will catch up.He gains nothing by telling his friend this.He will only cause more harm and pains than good.If the girl has repented, leave her to God to judge her and serve her her punishment.
If the poster shld go ahead it may cost life if not lives, do u know that?The poster shld just stay out of their way and move on wit his life.We all made mistakes no matter hw we try.
Let the guy finds out she is not a virgin himself and this will expose so many things without the poster saying anything.
Let's learn not to kill people be4 they r been judged.
Please try to reason and understand.Am not a bad girl so am not supporting her.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by likeme(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2010
^^^May be definition of friend from a guy perspective is different from ladies.
To a guy: My friend is my core paddy, eje mi, My personal person that I can entrust my life with, Somebody that got my back always and Somebody that watches my back tooo, a brother from another mother. I can't see such a core person like that going down the drain of deciet and I will keep quiet. THAT IS A BETRAYAL.
To guys, before a girl comes to his life, he has known his friend.

If he happened to know such a thing and he did not tell me, common forget the friendhsip.
He is not killing anybody by saying the truth, there is no point being economical about it. He shoould notify is friend, not in a judgemental way, if the guy can live by it fine, if not move on. Such a girl can even kill my friend if she knows that he has life insurance worth millions somewhere. should he wait till that happen before he speak out.

What I see here is Desperation to the CORE.

Even if you are not bad as the girl, Just assume he is your brother that is about to make the move without him knowing.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2010
|^^^
Ur friend, ur blood, ur paddy,dont we have guys that sleep with their friends's gf? But they are still paddy, eje or whatever.U guys are terrible then oooo. The best thing is to be careful and wise when dealing with u.
Am sure if it were the guy that had this secret, the girl wuld forgive him.I smell desperation in the girl for her to hv claimed she is a virgin which i think is one of the reasons the guy loves  her more.She will do anything to keep this intact.
Guys please dont be harsh on ladies, rememebr u have sisters too and u dont know what she is doing or living her life.
What of if the girl happened to be the poster relation, wuld he still be willing to reveal the secret?
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by likeme(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2010
^^^ I guess you just butress my point of calling you a FEMINIST. If somebody has done wrong regardless of sex, let's not be afraid of saying it point blank.

If it's the poster relation, He would have talk sense into the Girl's head. If guys sleep with his friends Girl, we all in Nl always condemn the act. Not because they are guys.

It's not been harsh on a girl, it's all about saying the truth undiluted.
let us assume you know an impotent man/or a man with HIV and your friend is about to get married to the same impotent man.Witjh HIV. and He has been lying to the GIRL what will you do? will you keep quiet and let her run into eternal pain because she is a girl?

even if being impotent or HIV is too far. What is the man is a married man with kids and was deceieving your sister What will you do, Keep quiet because she is a girl and you don;t want to be harsh on her.

Common, create a level playing ground and stop bein a sexist or what do they call it.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by sexylogan(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2010
Wow, Interesting thread. The greater part of me is screaming " Expose the bi~t_ch for bein both a liar and a s_lu-t." but t if she had cum clean i wud hav argued that she shud be forgiven and given a 2nd chance.
@Poster: dnt keep us in the dark. Wat hav u decided to do?
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by VALIDATOR: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2010
likeme:

^^^May be definition of friend from a guy perspective is different from ladies.
To a guy: My friend is my core paddy, eje mi, My personal person that I can entrust my life with, Somebody that got my back always and Somebody that watches my back tooo, a brother from another mother. I can't see such a core person like that going down the drain of deciet and I will keep quiet. THAT IS A BETRAYAL.
To guys, before a girl comes to his life, he has known his friend.

If he happened to know such a thing and he did not tell me, common forget the friendhsip.
He is not killing anybody by saying the truth, there is no point being economical about it. He shoould notify is friend, not in a judgemental way, if the guy can live by it fine, if not move on. Such a girl can even kill my friend if she knows that he has life insurance worth millions somewhere. should he wait till that happen before he speak out.

What I see here is Desperation to the CORE.

Even if you are not bad as the girl, Just assume he is your brother that is about to make the move without him knowing.

@nikkykay,
in your case,you already felt remorse and told his friend who didn't even know you in the past.But this is a different case.
Now note:
All pasts are not the same.Some do not have any lasting evidences and some do.
If you have a past with a lasting evidence (such as unclothed pix/videos on peoples phones or children with known or unknown fathers,inability to have children due to womb damage after several abortions,etc) then you must honestly tell him or at least someone very close to him.
She claims to still be a virgin means she is up to something very criminal.

If one of those your wayward campus friends has had two children for two two different men,one known and one unknown and several abortions that has damaged her womb making her incapable of bearing ANY child for life.Your brother has been telling you of this virgin girl he has been dating for a year and now wants to marry.He recently gave her N2million as part of the bill of her "medical checkup" in the UK.You discovered she is the one.You will just keep mute?
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2010
likeme:

^^^ I guess you just butress my point of calling you a FEMINIST. If somebody has done wrong regardless of sex, let's not be afraid of saying it point blank.

If it's the poster relation, He would have talk sense into the Girl's head. If guys sleep with his friends Girl, we all in Nl always condemn the act. Not because they are guys.

It's not been harsh on a girl, it's all about saying the truth undiluted.
let us assume you know an impotent man/or a man with HIV and your friend is about to get married to the same impotent man.Witjh HIV. and He has been lying to the GIRL what will you do? will you keep quiet and let her run into eternal pain because she is a girl?

even if being impotent or HIV is too far. What is the man is a married man with kids and was deceieving your sister What will you do, Keep quiet because she is a girl and you don;t want to be harsh on her.

Common, create a level playing ground and stop bein a sexist or what do they call it.
u dont hv to press contl P now, dnt take it personal.Am not the girl so pls dont be angry wit me.The case of my sister getting married to a married man wit kids is diff cos the guy is still lying and not ready to repent so i will tell my sister.
HiV case is physical termination of life, i will say the truth.
Forget the fact that am being feminine, it will do the same for a guy if it is vice versa.Am the type that put things into consideration be4 i act, i think twice and i put myself in that situation.I will do it for a guy as well.
We dont know if she has changed from her bad behaviour.That was why i said in my first post that the guy shld hv an heart to heart talk with her of what she will feel if her guy shld find out.From her rxn, the guy will know the kinda of life she is still living :if she has changed or not.And from there he will be able to know if he shld forgive her or not.But i believe he shld talk to her and weigh whatever he wants to do be4 he finally makes his decision.
VALIDATOR:

@nikkykay,
in your case,you already felt remorse and told his friend who didn't even know you in the past.But this is a different case.
Now note:
All pasts are not the same.Some do not have any lasting evidences and some do.
If you have a past with a lasting evidence (such as unclothed pix/videos on peoples phones or children with known or unknown fathers,inability to have children due to womb damage after several abortions,etc) then you must honestly tell him or at least someone very close to him.
She claims to still be a virgin means she is up to something very criminal.

If one of those your wayward campus friends has had two children for two two different men,one known and one unknown and several abortions that has damaged her womb making her incapable of bearing ANY child for life.Your brother has been telling you of this virgin girl he has been dating for a year and now wants to marry.He recently gave her N2million as part of the bill of her "medical checkup" in the UK.You discovered she is the one.You will just keep mute?

I want u to believe me and my comment now:the first thing i will do is ask the girl, come hv u told him abt ur past and the mysterious things u have done in the past, i mean the damaged womb?If she said no, i will tell her to go ahead and do so.Do u know this girl will either run away and drop a message that the is no longer interested.If not i will tell my brother that she cant have babies oooo.
In this poster case, the case is all abt virginity and wayward past.You know one thing i cant argue wit u guys.Guys hates it when ladies cheat and u dont/cant forgive.That is what is happening here.It is a general thing.PERIOD!!!! angry angry angry grin
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by swiftyc00l(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2010
A great worth of wisdom and sense coming 4rm u lot! lilkeme, yr last two posts and those of a number of peeps on here helped me make up my mind. Am gonna call him up this weekend and let him know the truth, ill do it at weekend just so it doesnt mess him up at work. This guy is a very hardworking, nice, upright and selfless guy. He has looked out for his guys and we have been thru thick and thin over issues 2getha in whateva situations in the past. He is very honest and faithful as well as innocently trusting even when it cant be proved this i know 4 a fact. I believe he deserves a whole lot better than her!

Yes, based on Nikky's story, many good guys get hooked to bad girls which they come to regret at the end and this is probably due to people like their friends keeping silent about it when they see them heading 4 disaster. There are some good girls out there better deserving of him than her, one of them ought to be blessed with a quality guy like him, NOT her. In following up with the karma story peeps, has it crossed yr mind that i could also end up in a similar position and cos i was silent now, my best pals also end up silent about stuff that would affect important life decisions. God forbid. Am o go ahead and tell him if he doubts then ill release the videos secretly to him in batches till he's doubtfree. His fiance can plan to do what she likes, i asure u, ill be READY!

Any objectors?
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by VALIDATOR: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2010
^^^^^
Good Decision.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by VALIDATOR: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2010
nikkykay:

u dont hv to press contl P now, dnt take it personal.Am not the girl so pls dont be angry wit me.The case of my sister getting married to a married man wit kids is diff cos the guy is still lying and not ready to repent so i will tell my sister.
HiV case is physical termination of life, i will say the truth.
Forget the fact that am being feminine, it will do the same for a guy if it is vice versa.Am the type that put things into consideration be4 i act, i think twice and i put myself in that situation.I will do it for a guy as well.
We dont know if she has changed from her bad behaviour.That was why i said in my first post that the guy shld hv an heart to heart talk with her of what she will feel if her guy shld find out.From her rxn, the guy will know the kinda of life she is still living :if she has changed or not.And from there he will be able to know if he shld forgive her or not.But i believe he shld talk to her and weigh whatever he wants to do be4 he finally makes his decision.I want u to believe me and my comment now:the first thing i will do is ask the girl, come hv u told him abt your past and the mysterious things u have done in the past, i mean the damaged womb?If she said no, i will tell her to go ahead and do so.Do u know this girl will either run away and drop a message that the is no longer interested.If not i will tell my brother that she cant have babies oooo.
In this poster case, the case is all abt virginity and wayward past.You know one thing i cant argue wit u guys.Guys hates it when ladies cheat and u dont/cant forgive.That is what is happening here.It is a general thing.PERIOD!!!! angry angry angry grin

Sorry, it's not about virginity and wayward past.It's about a lasting evidence that will NEVER go away. grin
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by likeme(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2010
@poster,
I wouldn't have done better for a friend that we have been through all together. GOOD MEN DESERVES GOOD WOMEN.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by hauler: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2010
Why the hell does the the poster need to tell his friend? It's none of his business and people do change you know. As far as im concerned the poster is being nosey, if the girl has changed then goodluck to them and if not then i guess he'll find out for himself. You are not doing any of them any favors by running your mouth, you're just gonna appear jealous.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by skintom77: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2010
This is a very dicey one.First and foremost,the person that said that "the evil that men do surely lives after them" was not lying when he said that very popular and equally bitter quote,it is like a bitter pill that most of us refuse to acknowledge but the bottom line is this: it is the truth!

my reply is this LOVE CONQUERS ALL SO IF YOUR FRIEND LOVES THIS GIRL THEN HE SHOULD BE READY TO FORGIVE AND FORGET.ALSO I THINK YOU NEED TO TALK TO THE LADY LET HER BRING EVERYTHING INTO THE OPEN.LET HER BE THE ONE "TO SPILL THE BEANS"

I ADVISE THAT YOU PLAY A NON BI PARTISAN ROLE IN THE WHOLE ISSUE(I.E BE MORE OF A MEDIATOR)
FINAL NOTE I ADMIRE THE FACT THAT YO HAVE THE GUTS TO SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND ALSO THE COURAGE TO SPEAK OUT!THIS IN MY OWN TERM IS THE DEFINITION OF TRUE FRIENDSHIP!

AND FOR ALL THE REMAINING GIRLS THAT ARE STILL SELLING THEMSELVES SHORT ALL IN THE NAME OF ENJOYING,FLEXING OR WHATEVER IT IS CALL NOW REMEMBER THIS:HISTORY HAS A FUNNY AND COCKY WAY OF REPEATING ITSELF IF WE DO NOT LEARN ENDURING LESSONS FROM OUR PAST MISTAKES--IT IS CALLED NEMESIS!
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2010
swiftyc00l:

A great worth of wisdom and sense coming 4rm u lot! lilkeme, yr last two posts and those of a number of peeps on here helped me make up my mind. Am gonna call him up this weekend and let him know the truth, ill do it at weekend just so it doesnt mess him up at work. This guy is a very hardworking, nice, upright and selfless guy. He has looked out for his guys and we have been thru thick and thin over issues 2getha in whateva situations in the past. He is very honest and faithful as well as innocently trusting even when it cant be proved this i know 4 a fact. I believe he deserves a whole lot better than her!

Yes, based on Nikky's story, many good guys get hooked to bad girls which they come to regret at the end and this is probably due to people like their friends keeping silent about it when they see them heading 4 disaster. There are some good girls out there better deserving of him than her, one of them ought to be blessed with a quality guy like him, NOT her. In following up with the karma story peeps, has it crossed yr mind that i could also end up in a similar position and cos i was silent now, my best pals also end up silent about stuff that would affect important life decisions. God forbid. Am o go ahead and tell him if he doubts then ill release the videos secretly to him in batches till he's doubtfree. His fiance can plan to do what she likes, i asure u, ill be READY!

Any objectors?
Since u r ready to call him which i know i cant stop u,can u have time to talk to the girl as well since u r calling ur friend over the weekend?Talking to her will not stop u from still telling to ur friend.I wish u the very best.
likeme:

@poster,
I wouldn't have done better for a friend that we have been through all together. GOOD MEN DESERVES GOOD WOMEN.
Are u a good,innocent,nice, upright and selfless guy? cheesy grin
skintom77:

This is a very dicey one.First and foremost,the person that said that "the evil that men do surely lives after them" was not lying when he said that very popular and equally bitter quote,it is like a bitter pill that most of us refuse to acknowledge but the bottom line is this: it is the truth!

my reply is this LOVE CONQUERS ALL SO IF YOUR FRIEND LOVES THIS GIRL THEN HE SHOULD BE READY TO FORGIVE AND FORGET.ALSO I THINK YOU NEED TO TALK TO THE LADY LET HER BRING EVERYTHING INTO THE OPEN.LET HER BE THE ONE "TO SPILL THE BEANS"

I ADVISE THAT YOU PLAY A NON BI PARTISAN ROLE IN THE WHOLE ISSUE(I.E BE MORE OF A MEDIATOR)
FINAL NOTE I ADMIRE THE FACT THAT YO HAVE THE GUTS TO SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND ALSO THE COURAGE TO SPEAK OUT!THIS IN MY OWN TERM IS THE DEFINITION OF TRUE FRIENDSHIP!

AND FOR ALL THE REMAINING GIRLS THAT ARE STILL SELLING THEMSELVES SHORT ALL IN THE NAME OF ENJOYING,FLEXING OR WHATEVER IT IS CALL NOW REMEMBER THIS:HISTORY HAS A FUNNY AND COCKY WAY OF REPEATING ITSELF IF WE DO NOT LEARN ENDURING LESSONS FROM OUR PAST MISTAKES--IT IS CALLED NEMESIS!
hauler:

Why the hell does the the poster need to tell his friend? It's none of his business and people do change you know. As far as im concerned the poster is being nosey, if the girl has changed then goodluck to them and if not then i guess he'll find out for himself. You are not doing any of them any favors by running your mouth, you're just gonna appear jealous.
Thank you guys and God bless u.
That is what am trying to say while some guys r trying to be harsh.Am not being feminine,like i said i will do the say for a guy.Let the poster confront the girl and see her rxn.
I was telling validator whn he sited an example if it were my brother.As for me i'l let the girl realise the consequences of what she is trying to hide.Wjhy will he want to break the heart of his friend just like that.U'l be there and he 'l be here going thru the suffering and the pains of heart break alone.Please weigh this very well.U may be eager to tell ur friend now but u may not be able to stand what happens later.U may even blame urself for the rest of ur life.Am not trying to go too far abt this but it is the truth.
Let God fight for ur innocent, nice,hardworking friend.U dont know hw his God will fight for him.It may be some days to the wedding that her secrets will be revealed.God will not allow him to suffer like that esp if ur friend is faithful as well.
Re: Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent by hackney(m): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2010
The girls defending their slutty sista as usual.
Expatriate ashawo: the worst kind.

she doesnt deserve to marry a decend man; she should go and marry one of those expatriate dogs
she has been shaggin for money.
mscheewww.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? / I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude / Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.