Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter (5176 Views)

I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night / My Doctor Keeps Asking If I Ever Had Sex With A Man And If I’m Pregnant? / My Doctor Is Always Running A Pregnancy Test On Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Ilamina(f): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
Why did he do that smiley
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ilamina:

Why do I find the post funnygringringrin

1 Like

Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Ilamina(f): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Why do I find the post funnygringringrin

Because you are funny
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
this girl is crazy sha

3 Likes

Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
ilamina you act like a bot... I even think you're one
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Ilamina(f): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
undecided
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin
I want to send you $5
Ilamina:
undecided
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ilamina:

Because you are funny
Lol.... I wanna come over and visit you... How we go do
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Ilamina(f): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
RealLandForSale:
grin
I want to send you $5

Why
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Ilamina(f): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol.... I wanna come over and visit you... How we go do

You like Toronto
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Cuz I just wanna
What’s your PayPal?
Thought you said you was broke tho
Ilamina:

Why
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Ilamina(f): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
RealLandForSale:
Cuz I just wanna
What’s your PayPal?
Thought you said you was broke tho

When did I say I was broke

What is 5$ suppose to do for me
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
Are you not onila undecided that’s your signature
$5 is not much but it’s from the goodness of my heart undecided
Ilamina:

When did I say I was broke

What is 5$ suppose to do for me
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Thukzee01(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
RealLandForSale:

$5 would go a long way to revitalise n refurbish my online life ,that's roughly #1820
Fidelity bank

Thanks boss
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
I wish I could help you but I have no access to my Nigerian bank account sad
Don’t worry, I’d keep you in mind smiley unless you’ve got PayPal
Thukzee01:

$5 would go a long way to revitalise n refurbish my online life ,that's roughly #1820
Fidelity bank

Thanks boss
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Ilamina(f): 12:50am On Mar 08, 2019
RealLandForSale:

smiley

Awww you have been following me for a while
Thanks for the love. Bro
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by adamskutty(m): 1:06am On Mar 08, 2019
Ilamina:
undecided
onila
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 08, 2019
So you want it or not??
Ilamina:

smiley

Awww you have been following me for a while
Thanks for the love. Bro
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by OgaBuhari: 1:24am On Mar 08, 2019
RealLandForSale:
I wish I could help you but I have no access to my Nigerian bank account sad
Don’t worry, I’d keep you in mind smiley unless you’ve got PayPal
so how do I get a PayPal account so u can fund me
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 08, 2019
Google it, opening an acc is not hard
I don’t think Nigerians can access PayPal sha
OgaBuhari:
so how do I get a PayPal account so u can fund me
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Ilamina(f): 1:41am On Mar 08, 2019
adamskutty:
onila

My baby. Where have you been
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Ilamina(f): 1:44am On Mar 08, 2019
RealLandForSale:
So you want it or not??

Go donate it to charity
I shouldn't sound arrogant. maybe I will need it one day

But for now, I don't
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 08, 2019
Hoekay
I was only tryna help tho
Ilamina:

Go donate it to charity
I shouldn't sound arrogant. maybe I will need it one day

But for now, I don't
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Ilamina(f): 3:23am On Mar 08, 2019
embarassed
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:11am On Mar 08, 2019
Ilamina:

You like Toronto
Yeah I like Toronto.... But then I love Sydney in Australia more
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by femi4: 7:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Ilamina:

Onila of old..you ll never change
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 08, 2019
Don’t mind the naughty gal
femi4:
Onila of old..you ll never change

1 Like

Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2019
Ilamina:
Stop creating several useless threads.
If na me, I for don ban you angry
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by adamskutty(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2019
Ilamina:

My baby. Where have you been
I have been busy love and here is not as exciting as it use too. grin So most times i only log in to read comments.
What happened to your main moniker?
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Ilamina(f): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
adamskutty:
I have been busy love and here is not as exciting as it use too. grin So most times i only log in to read comments.
What happened to your main moniker?

I got too many haters on the other one
Had to switch
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
We still know you sweetie
You aren’t exactly hard to spot shocked
Ilamina:

Had to switch
Re: My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter by adamskutty(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ilamina:

Had to switch
oh oh but u switched without letting me know.. i thought u were done with here after i noticed ur onila moniker was inactive for almost a year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones / Have You Experienced This? / A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.