Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story (172340 Views)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine / Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 09, 2019
hammerFC:

LET ME ASK U ONE QUESTION, WAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IRAN, IRAQ AND SAUDI ARABIA IN APPEARANCE?

lot of differences

iran is not arab, do not speak arabic( headquaterss of shia muslims in the world)
saudi- the real arab speaks arabic( sunni muslims)
iraq-arab but shia muslims

3 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nanatrendy(f): 12:11am On Mar 09, 2019
wetdick:

they dont look arab and they dont even speak arabic, their type of islam is more relax than people from saudi arabia
most of the Arabs form Saudi go to dubai to do things they won't be able to do in their country. Will not be surprising if those men in the story are from Saudi, they have zero respect for women

6 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

Coons lick, kiss and worship whites, whites are their Gods. There are Africoons, Black Americoons, Carribeancoons, Afrocoonlatinos and Negropeans(Black British). grin Its not just Africoons but Nigerians seem to be the worst.
Ok

so how about that kiss between you and Blackadam55? cool cool

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by hammerFC: 12:12am On Mar 09, 2019
wetdick:

lot of differences

iran is not arab, do not speak arabic( headquaterss of shia muslims in the world)
saudi- the real arab speaks arabic( sunni muslims)
iraq-arab but shia muslims

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT LANGUAGE.

IGBO SPEAK IGBO AND YORUBA SPEAK YORUBA, WAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

BOTH ARE BLACK WEST AFRICANS, THIS IS MY POINT.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by bejeria101(m): 12:14am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

Coons lick, kiss and worship whites, whites are their Gods. There are Africoons, Black Americoons, Carribeancoons, Afrocoonlatinos and Negropeans(Black British). grin Its not just Africoons but Nigerians seem to be the worst.

Ouch! Lol
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 09, 2019
Nanatrendy:
most of the Arabs form Saudi go to dubai to do things they won't be able to do in their country. Will not be surprising if those men in the story are from Saudi, they have zero respect for women

yes, you are right, dubai is like sincity for arabs. not only arabs from saudi but also from the emirate are doing this, even rich white men are in the game

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 12:15am On Mar 09, 2019
Jman06:
Too much freedom is not good for adults! That's the problem with this generation!

well....

depends on how you see it.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by hammerFC: 12:16am On Mar 09, 2019
wetdick:

i hope you are not trying to love-vendor me a prostitute, guy arab women dey bang but not with foreigners in arab land, maybe when they are abroad which they rearly go to.

yes you can bang girls from syria, morrocco, jordan but not girls from the core arab world.

LET ME ARRANGE THIS LIST FOREGETING LANGUAGE.

MORROCCO GIRLS ARE HE GOAT...

EGYPTIAN GIRLS ARE WILD ANIMALS.

IRANIAN GIRLS ARE SOMETHING ELSE AND NEVER SHY.

LEBANESE GIRLS ARE BIG TEASERS/FLIRTS.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT SYRIA OR MAYBE THE WAR HAVE TURNED DEM MAD.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT JORDAN

3 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 09, 2019
hammerFC:

but persians are different from arabs, likewise turkish are different from arabs , the only similarities is religion, they have different cultures and customs
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 09, 2019
4X4:
many Nigerian men
suck anus which is eating, poo shit. this is the truth
even sucking pussy is also eating poo because pussy is very close to the anus

Hell NO!!!! Licking clit is not and can never be the same thing as eating poop.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 12:17am On Mar 09, 2019
wetdick:

i am not assuming, i am saying the facts even black american women are among the gang of shit eaters from arab asses

How do you know they are black Americans? That's why we have changed our name to ADOS because every black immigrant is considered black American now.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 12:17am On Mar 09, 2019
hammerFC:

actually, Arabs and Persians are NOT the sane in ANY WAY
the only thing common to them is the religion
But as for culture, language and outlook to life, VERY DIFFERING
even the religion sef
Iran na shia Arab/Saudi na Sunni

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by hammerFC: 12:18am On Mar 09, 2019
wetdick:

but persians are different from arabs, likewise turkish are different from arabs , the only similarities is religion, they have different cultures and customs

WAT RACE WOULD U CLASSIFY DEM UNDER?

EUROPEAN?
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by bejeria101(m): 12:18am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

You Africoons show your foolishness every time something negative is said about white flesh but you can belittle, and degrade Blacks all day with no hesitation.

When I state something negative about white girls I do it just to see how many of you "Captain Save A Hoe" will come to her rescue. You never fail to put on your Africoon capes and save the day. I purposely do this because it's hilarious to me to watch the buffoonery of Nigerian Africoons. grin grin

Ouch! Lol
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 12:18am On Mar 09, 2019
Nanatrendy:

true that

they lead sad lives in that prison called Saudi Arabia

money is not everything

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

How do you know they are black Americans? That's why we have changed our name to ADOS because every black immigrant is considered black American now.

how do i know? when there is a popular site on the internet exposing the girls, i have forgotten the name of the site even black american guys are going to dubai to get their asses expanded fro cash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 12:19am On Mar 09, 2019
bejeria101:

Ouch! Lol

grin grin You know what I'm doing.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 12:22am On Mar 09, 2019
wetdick:

how do i know? when there is a popular site on the internet exposing the girls, i have forgotten the name of the site even black american guys are going to dubai to get their asses expanded fro cash.

All blacks in America aren't black American some are immigrants so once again I ask you how do you know?

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 12:24am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

when I say you are a mugu now, they will say I wicked

African Americans is a term used to classify Americans of African origin, whether brought in by slave trade or immigration undecided

What difference exists between white folks who participated in the slavery, jim crow and the immigrants fleeing Europe during world war 2

They are all WHITE

But African Americans will want to segregate

oniranu oshi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 09, 2019
hammerFC:

WAT RACE WOULD U CLASSIFY DEM UNDER?

EUROPEAN?

in the US, they are all classified as white

in my opinion, it is difficult to classify middle easterners because of the diversity, there are jews, there are arabs, persians, Turks, Kurds, Berbers, Armenians, Nubians, Azeris, and Greeks all with different cultures and customs

in europe, i guess they will be classify as white.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 12:24am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

All blacks in America aren't black American some are immigrants so once again I ask you how do you know?

see yourself outside undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 12:25am On Mar 09, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Ok

so how about that kiss between you and Blackadam55? cool cool

I don't know who he is and don't care to know.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by hammerFC: 12:25am On Mar 09, 2019
wetdick:

in the US, they are all classified as white

in my opinion, it is difficult to classify middle easterners because of the diversity, there are jews, there are arabs, persians, Turks, Kurds, Berbers, Armenians, Nubians, Azeris, and Greeks all with different cultures and customs

in europe, i guess they will be classify as white.

THEY ARE CLASSIFIED AS WAT?

ANY WHITE PERSON THAT CALL IRAN WHITE IS A THIEF.

OIL NO GO KILL DEM.

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

jes) from their names and face cutting, black africans have a different face cutting from african- americans.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by bejeria101(m): 12:27am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

grin grin You know what I'm doing.
Lol
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 09, 2019
hammerFC:

THEY ARE CLASSIFIED AS WAT?

ANY WHITE PERSON THAT CALL IRAN WHITE IS A THIEF.

they are white in the US

different countries have different classification for race

for example a mixed race black and white is called black in the US but in brazil he is not black
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by lenghtinny(m): 12:29am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

You are suffering from serious self esteem. You need to seek help before it's too late.
You can't derive joy or happiness from deriding others.
Your post reeks of bitterness and shows you are suffering from color complex and its not that hard to detect the source of your pain.
Seek for help. There's more to life than a white or black skin.

5 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by hammerFC: 12:29am On Mar 09, 2019
wetdick:

they are white in the US

different countries have different classification for race

for example a mixed race black and white is called black in the US but in brazil he is not black

OIL NO GO KILL US.

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE, ONLY ONE WHITE PERSON THERE.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 09, 2019
hammerFC:

OIL NO GO KILL US.

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE, ONLY ONE WHITE PERSON THERE.

anyway, lol,nobody knows the real definition of what is black and white
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by hammerFC: 12:31am On Mar 09, 2019
THIS PEOPLE ARE NOW WHITE BECOS OF OIL

SEE LAND GRABBING.

WEN IT COMES TO LAND GRABBING, THE WHITE MAN IS KING.

3 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 12:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Ugosample:

when I say you are a mugu now, they will say I wicked

African Americans is a term used to classify Americans of African origin, whether brought in by slave trade or immigration undecided

What difference exists between white folks who participated in the slavery, jim crow and the immigrants fleeing Europe during world war 2

They are all WHITE

But African Americans will want to segregate

oniranu oshi

Look dummy, how are you going to tell me what African American mesns? You are wrong in your classification. African American means the people of the descendants of slaves because we don't know which country we originated from so we used the term AA (not anymore).

There are Nigerian Americans, Liberian Americans and so on but where could we say we were from other than Africa.
You Africans have been saying that we aren't Africans for many years and now that we finally agree with you, you say that we want to segregate. You have made it very clear that we aren't the same(you have proven that with your aliance with whites against us) so we want to disconnect our association with the term AA and be who we are.

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 12:50am On Mar 09, 2019
wetdick:

jes) from their names and face cutting, black africans have a different face cutting from african- americans.

Yeah OK. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS / Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.