Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady (39752 Views)

Lady Advises Women Not To Marry Poor Men, Says It's A Disservice To Unborn Kids / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oyindidi:
GTFOH!!!!

GTFOH too!!! Middle finger to all dem smelling pssy things out there, God bless all our mothers, they are the best females in the world and all the few remaining good ladies out there. A virtuous woman is better than gold while a bitch is worse than a dog, those are they who think the whole world revolves around their smelling pssy, they could stoop so low to fck a suya man and gateman at the expense of their family and children in the name of so called satisfaction.
As if na only the smelling things in this so called generation get pssy, person no go hear word again. As if our mothers and grand mothers too no get pssy during their time. Filthy things!

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Oyindidi(f): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

GTFOH too!!! Middle finger to all dem smelling pssy things out there, God bless all our mothers, they are the best females in the world and all the few remaining good ladies out there. A virtuous woman is better than gold Awhile a bitch is worse than a dog, those are they who think the whole world revolves around their smelling pssy, they could stoop so low to fck a suya man and gateman at the expense of their family and children in the name of so called satisfaction.
As if na only the smelling things in this so called generation get pssy, person no go hear word again. As if our mothers and grand mothers too no get pssy during their time. Filthy things!
See as you dey foam for mouth

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oyindidi:
See as you dey foam for mouth

Abi na. Sets of smelling things can make a sane person foam for mouth. I think y'all happy with how men now view you all - no more like women but rather, objects of pleasure, bitches, hoes, boreholes, toys, anal toys, object of abuse and molestation, seducers etc Bible also said the unclothedness of the daughters of zion will be discovered, seems the curse of the Bible working on the reprobates, the unclothedness of bitches is now the easiest thing to come across, body that used to be valuable in the old days, now very cheap. And yet they are still happy they are cheap since they are under spell.

May i not give birth to a dog and bitch all in the name of giving birth to a girl child. God forbid!
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Oyindidi(f): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Abi na. Sets of smelling things can make a sane person foam for mouth. I think y'all happy with how men now view you all - no more like women but rather, objects of pleasure, bitches, hoes, boreholes, toys, anal toys, object of abuse and molestation, seducers etc Bible also said the unclothedness of the daughters of zion will be discovered, seems the curse of the Bible working on the reprobates, the unclothedness of bitches is now the easiest thing to come across, body that used to be valuable in the old days, now very cheap. And yet they are still happy they are cheap since they are under spell.

May i not give birth to a dog and bitch all in the name of giving birth to a girl child. God forbid!
Watery sperm no fit give woman bellegrin

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2019
Oyindidi:

cheesy cheesy Your hubby get watery sperm, is that why you go wan back in time, all the dcks u dey fck around never do you yet. Bitches don use their smelling pssy spoil our generation finish.
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oyindidi:

Anti Oyin, una don tire?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Oyindidi(f): 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Anti Oyin, una don tire?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Get sense

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Get sense

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Ok na, i see you don dey vex, make i leave you for now till i meet you again.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Oyindidi(f): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Ok na, i see you don dey vex, make i leave you for now till i meet you again.
I no fit vex for person wey I no sabi. As you quote me that day be my first time to see you for NL. Why I go vex for you?

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
I no fit vex for person wey I no sabi. As you quote me that day be my first time to see you for NL. Why I go vex for you?

Alright, nothing do you my sister.
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Oyindidi(f): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Alright, nothing do you my sister.
I no be your sister angry
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
I no be your sister angry

I talk am na. I said you are vexing, you said not. cheesy cheesy.

Anyway, see you again one of these days. Enjoy!
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Oyindidi(f): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

I talk am na. I said you are vexing, you said not. cheesy cheesy.

Anyway, see you again one of these days. Enjoy!
I no dey vex but I no want that your sister talk near my moniker. I get enough brothers no be the one wey insult me finish then come call me sister
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
I no dey vex but I no want that your sister talk near my moniker. I get enough brothers no be the one wey insult me finish then come call me sister

Oya, sorry sister if i insulted in any way wink wink wink, it's just normal online stuffs, i really didn't directly intend to insult you. We all get insulted online every time. That's one of the avenue to speak one's mind nowadays, that's why online stuffs are always raw and hot.
One or two persons don abuse me for here this morning, i may still do the same to someone else today and tomorrow we may have same view and support each other on another post.

You know, this whole social media expression is all psychological, out of all the busy day and schedules; old, young, white or black, people will always find themselves online arguing, chatting, supporting or abusing strangers and anonymous people. Although nobody pays you for it, it even wastes time but you will just find yourself on social media doing same shiit every time.
I think it's the freedom and relief one gets when you're able to freely express yourself, and only social media offers that. You see some strange monikers here, 'Lucifer this', 'Lucifer that' hairydck etc. This is the only place they are free to express their good and bad minds freely without any fear and get relieved.
So, we may fight online but in real life we still brother and sisters. smiley smiley smiley wink
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Oyindidi(f): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Oya, sorry sister if i insulted in any way wink wink wink, it's just normal online stuffs, i really didn't directly intend to insult you. We all get insulted online every time. That's one of the avenue to speak one's mind nowadays, that's why online stuffs are always raw and hot.
One or two persons don abuse me for here this morning, i may still do the same to someone else today and tomorrow we may have same view and support each other on another post.

You know, this whole social media expression is all psychological, out of all the busy day and schedules; old, young, white or black, people will always find themselves online arguing, chatting, supporting or abusing strangers and anonymous people. Although nobody pays you for it, it even wastes time but you will just find yourself on social media doing same shiit every time.
I think it's the freedom and relief one gets when you're able to freely express yourself, and only social media offers that. You see some strange monikers here, 'Lucifer this', 'Lucifer that' hairydck etc. This is the only place they are free to express their good and bad minds freely without any fear and get relieved.
So, we may fight online but in real life we still brother and sisters. smiley smiley smiley wink
I no like am. I hardly insult people online

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
I no like am. I hardly insult people online

Lol, if you visit CNN fb page now, you will see grownup oyinbo fathers and mothers arguing and dragging each other anyhow with vocabulary and slangs wey u never hear before. If you follow oyinbo argue anyhow on their pages, dem no dey get joy at all. Reminds me one of the mass shootings during Obama time, they were arguing as usual and talking about asault rifles, gun control bla bla bla, na so one of all this oversabi Nigeria man just put mouth for their argument. If you see the way they teared him to pieces, told him he should have kept quiet when he knows he's an illiterate and doesn't know shiit about what they are discussing. I know the man won't feel ok the rest of the day with all the insults poured on him, especially all his fb friends will see how oyinbo treat his fckup.

Make we fight in peace jare, it's just on social media. Social media fight stays on social media, doesn't mean we're are fighting or enemies in real life. So, you my sister, but if i jam you here next tomorrow again and we have clash of view, we may still argue. Lol.

Have a great night my sister.
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
eniorisha:
I no agree. The poor struggling guys are much better & ever ready to fuch hard than d rich comfortable dude. Why do u think d poor gets many children? Sex is their only recreatnal activity. But rich dudes go to gym, party, club, see interesting programs on tv, & ever busy. Pray u don't fall in d hand of a struggling dude. Your toto will lose its elasticity with 6 months of hard banging.
WOW!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News / ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.