Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady (39443 Views)

I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by robosky02(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
I dey house, no PVC to vote sef. Oga polling unit na for Enitonia high school him sef no wan go vote.

How you dey na?
oya pool over grin
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Oyindidi(f): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2019
robosky02:
oya pool over grin
grin to where?
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Burgerlomo: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2019
Calabar gals and sex nah 5&6 cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by bomasek(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
I dey house, no PVC to vote sef. Oga polling unit na for Enitonia high school him sef no wan go vote.

How you dey na?
Better,I'm good, I still dey Kaduna

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by MissRaine69(f): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2019
Very rare a lady who knows what she wants.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by robosky02(m): 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
grin to where?
new road
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by robosky02(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
How? She say watin she like
we are good for something plus the pepper rest grin
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by austyn0(m): 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
ComputerOperato:

Not funny man.
Especially for someone like me who hates consuming all these stimulants and sexual enhancements.
Sorry I found it funny man...

It is a good thing you found out stress should be faulted, just reduce it. Goodluck with increasing your duration
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Oyindidi(f): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
bomasek:
Better,I'm good, I still dey Kaduna
Best of luck dear.
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Itzpetersv: 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Non verified old policy UK AdSense with £50 inside for sale

Check my profile
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
Too many fake vids proliferating social media. #Sad
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
WTF!!!!! A Calabar Girl??gringringrin

But I know it's definitely gonna be for a short time
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
She spoke the mind of most ladies from that area.

I have done that and it scared me that she "loves" me but I know it is because of the mind blowing iduplorplor.
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
After sex what's next?
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
itspzpics:
According to a viral video posted by a twitter user, A calabar lady was interviewed by the road side asking her who will she prefer to marry between a poor man that is good in bed and a rich man thag is just 1mins man.

She gave an hilarious answer that makes people laugh, sha said she prefer to marry the poor man, she said she will work and make money for both of them to spend and the poor man will be good at something and thats enough for her.

Some nigerian ladies reacted to this video at the commebt section. What do you think about what this lady said ?

Watch Video below
http://www.praizenews.com/i-will-rather-marry-poor-man-that-is-good-in-bed-than-1min-rich-man-calabar-lady/

very old video
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by BareFacedLies(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
She knows what's up cheesy
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
yettymuse:
After sex what's next?

More sex
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Franzinni: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
She is right... But again she is only talking her mind... Till she meets the rich one minute man and he is her perfect choice...

Women can say a lot... But mean little when it comes to issues of men...

All those women supporting her better hold on to your one minuter... As long as he is financially good... At least he is still better than a man who can't stand at attention...

Wetin even concern me...
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by ChiefVolt007: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Staged!
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by ChiefVolt007: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
yettymuse:
After sex what's next?
EPP me ask this ekpa abeg
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Elliot2(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
yettymuse:
After sex what's next?
anoda round of sex,nne.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by DMerciful(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Truth is women prefers the first round but a man cannot last long the first round unless he does mind control. Second round is where a man can last over 20mins but by then the woman is either tired or dry!
Oyindidi:
7 minutes is too short. 7 minutes for water break or the full time grin

Good BJ, will he give her good head? With or without bj a man should last longer than 7 minutes.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by modernWays: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Only an hopeless man would be poor and still be thinking/have time on how to be good in bed or satisfy his poverty infected wife.

She would definitely regret her decision later in life.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by noisy45(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
Since it's coming from a Calabar woman I rest my case. I served there during nysc my dick lost privacy
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Na calabar babecheesy
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Billyanger(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
1minute dey embarrassing for sadmen sef, even if man get money like dangote and cant kill the pvssy when its necessary, na wash! grin Get a lasting erection and Pound till its all soak! grin And dont die satisfying hoez wink
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Ihiabz: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
I love this girl... So real.
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Bulleye(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
The appelation "Calabar" put before lady is wrong. The lady is speaking the mind of an average lady. The role of money in marriage is separate from that of sex. Any man that does not believe this lady is deceiving himself. Work on yourself if you are a one-minute man.
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by eniorisha(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
I no agree. The poor struggling guys are much better & ever ready to fuch hard than d rich comfortable dude. Why do u think d poor gets many children? Sex is their only recreatnal activity. But rich dudes go to gym, party, club, see interesting programs on tv, & ever busy. Pray u don't fall in d hand of a struggling dude. Your toto will lose its elasticity with 6 months of hard banging.
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by nextnear(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
dingbang:
yes she did. When she come marry am now, d man no fit give am money, na there she go dey reason other men
en leave am, i don't think that should be your own problem, guy free the highly sensible lady. She has made my week.
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by OyinO: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Her life, her choice. If she cheated as a rich man's wife, people will still bash her. So this is better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.