Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady (39435 Views)

I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by mikeyung71(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Calabar women and sex ehh
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Greatfullheart: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
Wow, that's Nice And Smart.... Girls Come And Hear Oh, some ladies Would Prefer rich One Minute Guy
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
She go don receive enough phock by then. grin Bricklayers no go phock be that

bricklayers wey dey drink alomo and sorts energetic drinks before they bang? hustling, thinking and depression and sometimes drinks reduce man performance

beside what's phock? you mean fuuuck grin
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Oyindidi(f): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

bricklayers wey dey drink alomo and sorts energetic drinks before they bang? hustling, thinking and depression and sometimes drinks reduce man performance

beside what's phock? you mean Bleep
I don't know
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Boss13: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
She is still young and ignorant. As you grow, your sex libido winds down. So when she’s with a poor man who can no longer perform consistently, would she tolerate her wretched life?
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by zexy2030(m): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
dingbang:
las las the lady go still marry man wey get money whether him sabi fvck or not. cool see nothing go change my stand on this.
just watch out after sometime she will tell the man..sex na food? abeg go put food on that table..lazy man..she forget say the strength wey d man suppose take work, he dey use am dey pound am every night..let school fees matter show..na dere u go know woman..say na money dey give dem orgasm not only ur prick..na d combo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
I don't know

na you know free of charge. tuition fee is free
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by dingbang(m): 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
zexy2030:

just watch out after sometime she will tell the man..sex na food? abeg go put food on that table..lazy man..she forget say the strength wet d man suppose take work, he dey use am dey pound am every night..let school fees matter show..na dere u go know woman..say na money dey give dem orgasm not only ur prick..na d combo
no mind them. Very confused set of people

3 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by futurebillgate(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
The man go don rich after marriage. My brother that lady know watin she want.
so you are in support
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Oyindidi(f): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
futurebillgate:
so you are in support
In support of what?
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Isokehn(m): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
Hector, the lady like good sex, that the man sabi and last longer no mean sey him no fit get rich.

If I fit go back to my teenage I go change so many decisions wey I take. I no go pretend then die in silence. I like the girl grin

In other words, what you are saying here is you ended up getting married to a rich guy who isn't giving you the D well.. Give me your phone number, let's correct this RIGHT HERE , RIGHT NOW. smiley
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by futurebillgate(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
In support of what?
the dick part of it now
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Ablemax(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
I know it not right to say dis hear but i ave no any other choice but to say it, plz fellow nl help for a job am not asking money from you but looking for what to do, i will be very greatfull if anybody in dis forum can help, am an O.N.D holder graudated with upper credit from school of environmental studies...09050210400 plz help me any were in port harcourt or any part of the country i can work there.....nl please help a broda in need
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Oyindidi(f): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
futurebillgate:
the dick part of it now
No I no support
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by futurebillgate(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
No I no support
oh okay
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by newoffer: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
dingbang:
money answereth.. Not phock.. wink
. You are oweing school fees, house rent etc ur erection go suffer. Dick is passionate about your heart beat. Eat good food and take Omega h3 blood tonic with peak milk . u will perform wonder. Eba alone cannot make u perform
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by pryme(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
mikeyung71:
Calabar women and sex ehh

Such stereotypical statements,
You know nothing about "Calabar girls", most times people call girls from Akwa Ibom "calabar girls".
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Sectis(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]
mrphysics:

Bricklayers nah 1m guys. Forget all those talks, when words turn to action, then go run.

Most 1m guys are the ones that make the loudest noise of how they can come your brain with prick.

Secondly, most guys that go for less than 4mins do so because they didn't understand their body well. If sex is rightly done, guys should go for 7m without any sexual inducement.

The ladies are the propaganda of 1m guys. Most of them can't even give good BJ. They don't know how to touch men and get them ready. They are the remove and put ladies. Such ones are bound for 1m

Stress does cause it but not just total. Personally I don't drug, I don't smoke, I don't take any form of drink. When I'm stressed out I do last for 45 to 50 minutes but at my normal day, I go for 1 :30 minutes. Its all in the mind though. Position ur mind.
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Passionate1(m): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
Talk is cheap!
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by AljaanIVQ007(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
Fnck her finish,she go still call you useless man for being poor,go your back and fnck for money...
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by esanmantruth: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Stupid archivement. Let this woman know something today, no responsible poor man’s dick can function properly or even talk to rise. Pls be advise that if you marry 1min man that is rich there is a chance of enough money to get him some drugs that will enhance his performance but if you marry 2 hours poor man, I pray no amount of sex that can get you a car of your choice or put food for you in the table. Well the lady came from a poor home. Because base on my study in rich men, once you have money you don’t have much interest on sex. All you go for is just to go there and see if is black and white or color television simple.
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by topazky: 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
austyn0:

Baba, stress ma de turn 2 hours man into a one minute man??

You are right.Ladies need to know that stress is one of the major causes of " 1 minute" performance.
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
Hector, the lady like good sex, that the man sabi and last longer no mean sey him no fit get rich.

If I fit go back to my teenage I go change so many decisions wey I take. I no go pretend then die in silence. I like the girl grin

It's not too late na, you can still be chasing after big dcks if your husband is not satisfying. Please enjoy yourself my dear, you know you're a woman and you should be pampered in life, you're meant only enjoy what is sweet, in fact you're not meant to endure anything in life. A woman deserves a wealthy tall handsome spotless caring hardworking man with big dck who will be cooking for you and will carry you to the bathroom to bath you and will never look at another woman. Yeye!

Nonsense, only God understands where they get all this so called ladies we have in this generation. In fact, womanhood died the time of our mothers, the so called females we have left now are only some deceived confused gender specimens who live in fantasy world, further confused by the shiits they watch on TV and social media. A lady can even piss and think a man should lick it just because she thinks she is a lady and she deserves whatever she wants.

You things should just wake up and think like mature human beings not some 3 year old kids.
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by Oyindidi(f): 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

It's not too late na, you can still be chasing after big dcks if your husband is not satisfying. Please enjoy yourself my dear, you know you're a woman and you should be pampered in life, you're meant only enjoy what is sweet, in fact you're not meant to endure anything in life. A woman deserves a wealthy tall handsome spotless caring hardworking man with big dck who will be cooking for you and will carry you to the bathroom to bath you and will never look at another woman. Yeye!

Nonsense, only God understands where they get all this so called ladies we have in this generation. In fact, womanhood died the time of our mothers, the so called females we have left now are only some deceived confused gender specimens who live in fantasy world, further confused by the shiits they watch on TV and social media. A lady can even piss and think a man should lick it just because she thinks she is a lady and she deserves whatever she wants.

You things should just wake up and think like mature human beings not some 3 year old kids.
GTFOH!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by tightpussy156: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
confuse fellow but if the man no fit care for ur need u go get one alahaji when go still they bang the hell out of ur wide pussy for money.now the game.go come be ur husband when no fit feed u an alahaji when they Bleep u for money.I like as u speak ur mind some girls they even when conji one kill dem go still they form rubbish an now them spoil pass anything. them go they hide Bleep come they form give man we'll turn himself to proper mugu to them.those that will quote me wrong should take back door.
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by mikeyung71(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lolz you’re from calabar ig?
pryme:

You know nothing about "Calabar girls", most times people call girls from Akwa Ibom "calabar girls".
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by mikeyung71(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Meh.. forget that level both states are one..lol
pryme:

Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by pryme(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
mikeyung71:
Lolz you’re from calabar ig?

Yes.
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by mikeyung71(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
pryme:

Yes.
Re: I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady by mikeyung71(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
I getchu bro.. Y’all are one.
pryme:

Yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.