Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot (92763 Views)

Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH / Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by dlondonbadboy: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Thank you Buhari. God will punish you.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by hannysur8(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
What goes around

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by HisMajesty1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Finally
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by kalvoken(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Why. Am I a Nigerian sef?

Baba God.pick my call so I can relocate my family to a country abeg

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by dazblak(m): 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ibadan People sha
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by rozyrozy: 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ewe ti sunko
Alagbara suubu

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Faithy247: 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
So? Cause he used to be a rep member,I careless so many innocent citizens died during the presidential election yet nobody talked about them just cause this one is from the ruling class bloggers no go let us hear word again.I feel no pity for whatever calamity that befalls any politician in this country again.
Majority of the problems we are currently facing are caused by them I can't wait my RIP never!!!
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by bionixs: 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
mightyhaze:
worst election in human history!
next level has not even started o. common to uphold a flawless election pattern inherited from Gej is now a rocket science. If I may ask,WHAT did apc promise they will do when power continues with them ? I am asking because all I still heard them shouting about was what pdp did not do. Some morons who defend them here should remind me. development I know is not miracle and doesn't come by chance. Government without plans. Nigerians, sorry!

4 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by tunjilee003: 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
this is a failed nation..... The security of the citizens is nothing to write home about.....

1 Like

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by igwefivestar(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Karatum:
Yoruba and gangsterism

What will he tell his god now?

5 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Omoluabi16(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
A whole federal member killed just like that.. na wa. Nigeria is just not it.
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by NSK4U(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
SUGAR
Chaii!!
Naija politics too bad
RIP boss

1 Like

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Sard(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hotfreezest:

A milliion guards can't save you from Karma.
Yes oo.. Sugar was an educated thug who killed a lot of people during his lifetime.
We can't celebrate anybody's death but his death is neither good nor bad news to peace-loving people.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by anochuko01(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hotfreezest:

A milliion guards can't save you from Karma.
as much as i dont like politicians, no one has come here to say anything terrible about him. so why bring up karma?
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Tupacc: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Softhands:
According to the US,UK and other foreign observers, the election has been PEACEFUL so far... end of story.

His death isn’t about the election at all.

If only you know who he was!

10 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by gotousa2013: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
[Yquote author=TheMoniker post=76506143] angry
I remember 2004 when this guy was a top political thug in Abeokuta. His name was on everyone’s lip as he was on a killing spree during Gbenga Daniel’s regime. He left for Oyo during the end of OGD’s regime and he won a sit in the house of rep.
He who kill by the sword will surely die by the sword. I feel no pity for him. Thue! [/quote]

I know his political evolution. You as very correct .

7 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by buspid: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sugar; the grand thug, official assassin himself was killed just like that.

The lesson is simple; What goes around, come around and he who kills with sword will surely die by sword.

17 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Toks2008(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
kennygee:
This election an political position is apparently a do or die affair to some people.

Because they make as much money as they would if they do blood money.
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by madgoat(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
Imagine election, abeg who can divide Atlantic Ocean, let me treck from here to Canada, am sure many will migrate, where is the God of moses ,Rip to him, what a waste shocked
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lymasaba:
cry so sad .. The culprit must be brought to justice

Lol. You mean Teslim folarin and Ajimobi. Uve forgotten they have federal powers.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by gotousa2013: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
I know his political evolution. You are very correct

TheMoniker:
angry
I remember 2004 when this guy was a top political thug in Abeokuta. His name was on everyone’s lip as he was on a killing spree during Gbenga Daniel’s regime. He left for Oyo during the end of OGD’s regime and he won a sit in the house of rep.
He who kill by the sword will surely die by the sword. I feel no pity for him. Thue!

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by lightwind(m): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
trust me people, most of the gun men that killed this man today are all here in Nairaland forum here reading and commenting too... both the planners and executioners too.

14 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2019

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lymasaba:
cry so sad .. The culprit must be brought to justice
in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by AngelicBeing: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
TheMoniker:
angry
He who kill by the sword will surely die by the sword. I feel no pity for him. Thue!
Gbam, politicians can kill themselves as they like as long as the masses are not affected, I don't give a fvck, next politician to die jare grin

10 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Youngqueen(f): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
So sad...Marvel my sugar...I love you
Hotfreezest:

Yorubas kill for 3 things:

Land
Politics
Chieftaincy

And skull

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by adisabarber(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
greggng:

For this yeye country? Till date those that killed funsho Williams, bola Ige,etc are still at large

They are not at large, they are living large

12 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Lordofthewest(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nah..we learnt that one from yeebows the professional skull drillers. grin
Karatum:

And skull

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by NwaliE01: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
What a loss. Election in our country is a peaceful civil war.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.