Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot (92764 Views)

Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH / Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Indispensable85(m): 1:36am On Mar 10, 2019
Why is the gubernatorial election this bloody across the country?
Presidential election was relatively peaceful. So much blood shed this Saturday! Very sad!

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by madjune(m): 2:43am On Mar 10, 2019
dipopooo:
Hmmmmm... His own END has come. Such is life! I want to buy and build houses.... I want to buy cars... I want to do this... I want to do that... It will all END one day.... I know my own END will come one day..... Your own END will come as well.... Let's live as if we won't see tomorrow because END is inevitable.

We will go one day doesn't mean you shouldn't aspire to live well while you're alive.

Poor people do die too.

You build house or no build house, you will still go one day.

So, why not build it, at least for your children and posterity sake?

4 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Charlesdock(m): 2:50am On Mar 10, 2019
Nigeria!!
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by showafrica(m): 3:07am On Mar 10, 2019
dipopooo:
Hmmmmm... His own END has come. Such is life! I want to buy and build houses.... I want to buy cars... I want to do this... I want to do that... It will all END one day.... I know my own END will come one day..... Your own END will come as well.... Let's live as if we won't see tomorrow because END is inevitable.

An average Nigerian man don't know this hence the greedy and selfishness in the land

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by yemmybx(m): 3:17am On Mar 10, 2019
Ayanfeoluxyz:

Fading away like the stars of the morning,
Losing their light in the glorious sun-
Thus would we pass from the earth and its toiling,
Only remembered by what we have done.
Poet
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by airmark(m): 3:43am On Mar 10, 2019
experttaiw:
How the mighty fall.

Sugar ! You killed many people here in Abk the likes of Bukky boy who you killed at fajol hotel during his born day celebration.

You killed AY fine boy too just to mention few.

I remember meeting you personally during your life time at the table tennis's centre in front of your shopping complex in oshiele, I likewise remember the DAy you called out my then gf in middle of the night to come sleep with you in your room.

Karma is real if this is true then I pray you rest in peace because you once turn into a cat just to escape the jungle justice of osiele people.

AY , Bukky boy jaku jaku don revenge for you.

Till we all meet again

Cat ke? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Missy89(f): 4:13am On Mar 10, 2019
A common thug is dead

Next please
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Reference(m): 4:22am On Mar 10, 2019
omoelerin1:
When politics is no longer an avenue of becoming wealthy. When you will be contested for a political office, as a rich person, and leave the office poor. When holding a political office would be all about service and sacrifice to the society.

... when you all agree to restructure Nigeria.... and put the horse called the politician to pull the cart called Nigeria. Right now the horse is sitting pretty in the cart and the citizens are pulling both.... whenever you guys get tired you will do the needful.

Someone asked me why I donot vote. I said vote for who. He said elections are important. I said so is cricket to some folks but I prefer soccer.

Folks, no matter how long we continue down this path it will never bring about the expectations of the vast majority of Nigerians unless we change the game. The players are irrelevant. No leader elected under this system can change Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Tisham20(m): 5:19am On Mar 10, 2019
must it always be a do or die affair?

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by xperiencelove(m): 5:50am On Mar 10, 2019
TheMoniker:
angry
I remember 2004 when this guy was a top political thug in Abeokuta. His name was on everyone’s lip as he was on a killing spree during Gbenga Daniel’s regime. He left for Oyo during the end of OGD’s regime and he won a sit in the house of rep.
He who kill by the sword will surely die by the sword. I feel no pity for him. Thue!
I was in Ota within 2000 and 2009 and it was sugar up and down. I moved to Ibadan in 2009 and I was hearing sugar sugar up and down again and I asked myself is it the same sugar? Low and behold it was the same sugar. Now his sugar has lost its taste. Well, I pity him sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Toluwalagbara(m): 6:16am On Mar 10, 2019
...If politics continues this way,in subsequent years we won't see anyone outside to vote
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:25am On Mar 10, 2019
Akosbaba:
Sigh

When do we begin to understand that it doesn't have to be do or die?
when you understand 4th is
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:26am On Mar 10, 2019
Toks2008:

As much as I love politics, I hate Naija politics.

In most cases before you can really participate, you must either be a cultist or have a penchant for thuggery.

Until the renumerations of these political office holders are slashed to an unattractive level, we will always have the wrong people in the game.
until cowards stop being a cowards we will continue
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:26am On Mar 10, 2019
UceeGod:
The kind of people leading Nigeria, no wonder the country continues to move backwards
you nko what stop you from leading
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:27am On Mar 10, 2019
dipopooo:
he did
Wat your point
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by chemgee: 6:37am On Mar 10, 2019
Nigerians: Maurice Iwu is the worst INEC Chairman ever, and the 2007 elections he conducted are the worst elections ever. Mahmood Yakubu: *Clears throat* Hold my beer.....

1 Like

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by kense88: 6:47am On Mar 10, 2019
Ayanfeoluxyz:

Fading away like the stars of the morning,
Losing their light in the glorious sun-
Thus would we pass from the earth and its toiling,
Only remembered by what we have done.
over the rivers, faces i see...
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by SEGLIZ: 6:53am On Mar 10, 2019
TheMoniker:
angry
I remember 2004 when this guy was a top political thug in Abeokuta. His name was on everyone’s lip as he was on a killing spree during Gbenga Daniel’s regime. He left for Oyo during the end of OGD’s regime and he won a sit in the house of rep.
He who kill by the sword will surely die by the sword. I feel no pity for him. Thue!

he must have finished from oou, then you are very much correct even back then at ago-iwoye that name rings bell though I don't know him in person but you don't pray to have an encounter with kids like then.
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Holysuck(m): 7:15am On Mar 10, 2019
Faithy247:
So? Cause he used to be a rep member,I careless so many innocent citizens died during the presidential election yet nobody talked about them just cause this one is from the ruling class bloggers no go let us hear word again.I feel no pity for whatever calamity that befalls any politician in this country again.
Majority of the problems we are currently facing are caused by them I can't wait my RIP never!!!
i support u buh this man called sugar is an extra ordinary philanthrophist i mean a gud cheerful giver.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by imam07: 7:23am On Mar 10, 2019
Karatum:

And skull
ibos kill for no reason

1 Like

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Phrankin(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2019
He dead. How is that our business?
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by experttaiw: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Wow interesting character this Sugar must be

Called your GF in the middle of the night ? shocked

Seems he got served in his own coin

Yea bro even with fact that he knows I am inside the room with her.

Bro you just don't know that man and what he was capable of doing every one in Abk live in fear of him.

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by experttaiw: 8:11am On Mar 10, 2019
airmark:

Cat ke? cheesy

Bro this is confirm he turns to cat and left the House.

That was how he escape then. The guy is so fortified !

1 Like

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Magnumproperty: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2019
5thElement:

O ga o. Lagelu is my Local government area in Ibadan. embarassed
Same here bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by writeprof(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2019
TheMoniker:
angry

What an epitaph!
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by pappilo(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2019
experttaiw:

Yea bro even with fact that he knows I am inside the room with her.

Bro you just don't know that man and what he was capable of doing every one in Abk live in fear of him.

Did your GF go?
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by experttaiw: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2019
pappilo:

Did your GF go?

See question oooooo.

Who born monkey wey e dey do yanga.

She left immediately for about 3hours trust me till date I didn't ask her what transpired between both of them.

You need to see Sugar cruelty to know the devil inside him.

I was there live when he killed a guy called shayooo.( a bukarnia).

At shayoo birthday party. That was the beginning of his problem in Abeokuta.

He cut shayoo intestine open when the guy was trying to run away he was cut in fence as they already locked the gate. Shayooo still manage to climb the fence to the other side even with his stomach ripped open.

You guys had no idea who sugar was.

Ay fine boy the ND guy who is also a photographer at then Moshod Abiola poly he was killed by sugar on one Wednesday night like that.

Ay was a very handsome guy who was the only son of his father and Mother come see tears for ISALE abetu in Abk then.

Rest in the blossom of jaku jaku atah guys.

Surely only God revenge for the oppressors.
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by pappilo(m): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
experttaiw:

See question oooooo.

Who born monkey wey e dey do yanga.

She left immediately for about 3hours trust me till date I didn't ask her what transpired between both of them.

You need to see Sugar cruelty to know the devil inside him.

I was there live when he killed a guy called shayooo.( a bukarnia).

At shayoo birthday party. That was the beginning of his problem in Abeokuta.

He cut shayoo intestine open when the guy was trying to run away he was cut in fence as they already locked the gate. Shayooo still manage to climb the fence to the other side even with his stomach ripped open.

You guys had no idea who sugar was.

Ay fine boy the ND guy who is also a photographer at then Moshod Abiola poly he was killed by sugar on one Wednesday night like that.

Ay was a very handsome guy who was the only son of his father and Mother come see tears for ISALE abetu in Abk then.

Rest in the blossom of jaku jaku atah guys.

Surely only God revenge for the oppressors.

Wow.... The guy was indeed a menace.

I am not really that disturbed about him killing other frat men as that comes with the territory but your story makes me feel absolutely no pity for him. In fact, I think I am glad they killed him and his death was as painful as it possibly could be.

What he did to you is the greatest disrespect and it is obvious his 'power' got to his head.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by citadels(f): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sweetas2:
A man of that status should have a private body guard ....you no fit know street finish abeg
During election they are forming humility and grassroot leaders so he got what he may deserve.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by gud4dbest(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
jomoh:
Se Person wey dem shoot for eye Dey survive for Naija
why was he shot in the eye of all parts of the body? Those that knew the secret of his defence killed him. The guy was a confirmed assassin during his days. Such his life.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by gud4dbest(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Akosbaba:
Sigh

When do we begin to understand that it doesn't have to be do or die?
karma.
why was he shot in the eye of all parts of the body? Those that knew the secret of his defence killed him. The guy was a confirmed assassin during his days. Such his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.