Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot (92761 Views)

Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH / Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by helinues: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
experttaiw:

See question oooooo.

Who born monkey wey e dey do yanga.

She left immediately for about 3hours trust me till date I didn't ask her what transpired between both of them.

You need to see Sugar cruelty to know the devil inside him.

I was there live when he killed a guy called shayooo.( a bukarnia).

At shayoo birthday party. That was the beginning of his problem in Abeokuta.

He cut shayoo intestine open when the guy was trying to run away he was cut in fence as they already locked the gate. Shayooo still manage to climb the fence to the other side even with his stomach ripped open.

You guys had no idea who sugar was.

Ay fine boy the ND guy who is also a photographer at then Moshod Abiola poly he was killed by sugar on one Wednesday night like that.

Ay was a very handsome guy who was the only son of his father and Mother come see tears for ISALE abetu in Abk then.

Rest in the blossom of jaku jaku atah guys.

Surely only God revenge for the oppressors.

It be like this people no sabi the man Sugar.. A real ma but power made him lose focus
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by experttaiw: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
helinues:

It be like this people no sabi the man Sugar.. A real ma but power made him lose focus

Seriously they all got no clue jare none of you guys talk about his wife and kid sef.

Abeg I no wan talk again jare.

But sure only God power never sleep .all other power na so so yeye oooo!

I am many don't know that the guy dey dissapear self!
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by helinues: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
experttaiw:

Seriously they all got no clue jare none of you guys talk about his wife and kid sef.

Abeg I no wan talk again jare.

But sure only God power never sleep .all other power na so so yeye oooo!

I am many don't know that the guy dey dissapear self!

Na God get power pass my brother..
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Magnumproperty:

Same here bro

Cool. smiley
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by cutedharmee: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Intrepid01:

Haaa...this is not true Oga...i dont support politicians but this was never a political thug, he's bn in Oyo politics since 2003. Infact he was a Local Government Chairman for 2 terms before proceeding to Fed. House.Please stop spreading lies around...
See dis man o. He ain't spreading rumour. Ask anyone who finished from FCE Abeokuta about sugar and you gonna b surprise...

1 Like

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Intrepid01(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
cutedharmee:

See dis man o. He ain't spreading rumour. Ask anyone who finished from FCE Abeokuta about sugar and you gonna b surprise...

okay, I take that back
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by cutedharmee: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
They won't allow us rest jeje inside hostel back then. Hall 4 was always bloody.
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by jomoh: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
gud4dbest:
why was he shot in the eye of all parts of the body? Those that knew the secret of his defence killed him. The guy was a confirmed assassin during his days. Such his life.

Read somewhere that the person that killed him was not even a political thug just some villager who confronted him when he went to their village to unleash mayhem. According to what I read, The person was said to have gone inside to pick up his own gun after several gunshots fired by sugar didn’t penetrate him. Read that the person killed his driver too.

All those are what I read not anything I confirmed.
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by diadem10: 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
jomoh:

Read somewhere that the person that killed him was not even a political thug just some villager who confronted him when he went to their village to unleash mayhem. According to what I read, The person was said to have gone inside to pick up his own gun after several gunshots fired by sugar didn’t penetrate him. Read that the person killed his driver too.

All those are what I read not anything I confirmed.

That's what some w don't know. Power pass power. I heard a story of one jazz man who always make people do demeaning things such as sucking gutter water or behaving like a mad man anythime someone dare has a problem with him. The day his cup got full, it was a young child that disgraced him. Only God knows how the little boy got his power.
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Ayokunnumi80: 12:25am On Mar 11, 2019
Hmm !!!!!!!!!!. U all bring back memories of abeokuta, early 2000/03. It was Sugar all over. FCE Osiele, UNAB camp area and down to MAPA.
Maybe he had dual personality. Good in Oyo state and opposite in Ogun state.
Great Osielite, that lived in hall 4. He dealt with people and had his way.
Just that his time was up yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by vokebarry: 4:02am On Jan 01, 2020
Toks2008:

As much as I love politics, I hate Naija politics.

In most cases before you can really participate, you must either be a cultist or have a penchant for thuggery.

Until the renumerations of these political office holders are slashed to an unattractive level, we will always have the wrong people in the game.

Yes o, abeg help me tell them
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by cutedharmee: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ayokunnumi80:
Hmm !!!!!!!!!!. U all bring back memories of abeokuta, early 2000/03. It was Sugar all over. FCE Osiele, UNAB camp area and down to MAPA.
Maybe he had dual personality. Good in Oyo state and opposite in Ogun state.
Great Osielite, that lived in hall 4. He dealt with people and had his way.
Just that his time was up yesterday.
Fceabite u mean wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.