Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs (40662 Views)

SDP Muri Rejects Results From 5 LGs In Kogi, Calls For Cancellation(vid) / “Jimi Chukwuemeka”. Throwback Picture Of APC Associating Jimi Agbaje With Igbos. / Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by xaggar(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Validfacts:
na thund.er go scattered ur fla.t head there Chestbeater. We kno how to handle u pple nao, just ask ur previous warriors. Continue wallowing in pains over there bro, because that is what we will do las las

State the date. slowpoke! We wait!
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ziggylady:

Kindly stop polluting my mentions with your foul breath and body odour..Brainless nematodes bore me.
Pained loser! Thank God your Jimi has failed one last time. Maybe you should join him in his political retirement. Mumu that doesn't know how politics is played is coming out to talk nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Validfacts: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
xaggar:

State the date. slowpoke! We wait!
Edà undecided hope u sell small today? Gala hawker.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Odunolumide(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:
Abia state grin grin grin

Una no dey Sabi sarcasm at all? cheesy grin

not everyone understands Sarcasm.
I scrolled down to look for d first mumu that will answer you. cos I no some pple no go understand ...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
VirginFinder:

You are just amusing yourself for nothing.

Jude Idimogu is the only Igbo on APC platform.

Igbos were cut to size 2 weeks ago. It was either they voted APC or they stayed at home.

APC employed the carrot and stick approach if you know what that means.
Jude is still there just as others who decamped. Only Dipo Olorunrinu representing Amuwo-Odofin 1 remained in the PDP. So its a win win for us.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by dannypaul(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
FisifunKododada:

So you are saying Igbos are cowards? Like their god Ojucrook?

speaking about cowards, even the birds in the sky, the trees, the ocean knows who the real cowards are.

Igbos are tactical!!
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by chudez0147(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Validfacts:
pained fla.t head. So u think I'm a gala hawker like u, without Job? Continue hawking ur gala man, when the time to send u pple away comes, u will see alert.
I dey hawker gala, legit! ... But you be common Agbero!!.. if I no beat you for this OUR Lagos ehh!! #Ashawo boy!
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by VirginFinder: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
UdechiHD:
Jude is still there just as others who decamped. Only Dipo Olorunrinu representing Amuwo-Odofin 1 remained in the PDP. So its a win win for us.

Where is the win Any other Igbo aside Jude? We are talking Igbos here.

The thrashing you got two weeks ago was because of Igbos running for reps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by BaaleOko: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sagay212:

Yen yen yen. Usual chest beating as usual. You will still come on NL tomorrow and cry of intimidation and marginalization. You know your masters. Masters don't beg for freedom. Only biafrau.d slaves beg for freedom from their yoruba masters. You not only control 80% of the economy of Lagos, you control 100% of the economy of Nigerian and the entire West Africa. That is what you slaves use to console yourselves. You own 100% of properties online but in real life travel to Malaysia to sell meat pie.
I will be here waiting for you and your fellow daft miscreants when you start wailing about intimidation. Sanwoolu has won, buhari is your president. It's double jeopardy for you hateful iPod ba.stards. but don't start yet, it's 4 phucking years and it's too early to start wailing. You may not survive the 1st year.
Surprisingly it's the yoruba apes that are crying more than the bereaved, insecure much? every thread about Igbos that proliferates Nairaland is orchestrated by homonally deficient yoruba subhumans that can't get their obsessions off Igbos. That fact alone shows why the Igbos are your kryptonite, we have psychologically diminished you bas.tards that all your inclinations, political calculations, individual and collective lives, heck even the O2 and CO2 molecules you use to function as humans are hinged on Igbos... always trying to prove a point however cheap or inconsequential that you are one step ahead of the Igbos... Lmaooo like it's not a fuvking competition, no Igbo is worried about you guys, get your insecure panties off already, and worry about your damn issues.

Whether you like it or not, Lagos is NO MAN'S LAND, dem no born una well to try rubbish with the Igbos, that line has been drawn and maybe a physical clash MUST take to restore the order of supremacy, till then any yoruba pig that infringes on Igbo territory to cause trouble, will be shot dead... good thing majority of land/home owners in Igbo populated areas in Lagos are licensed firearm owners, militias are been formed (I have this facts in good authority) by Igbos all over Lagos to check the madness of degenerates like yourself that will do anyhow... and will surely see anyhow (Demola learned his lessons the hard way), we are anxiously waiting for more wanna be Demola's to cross that Rubicon of no return.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Validfacts: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
chudez0147:

I dey hawker gala, legit! ... But you be common Agbero!!.. if I no beat you for this OUR Lagos ehh!! #Ashawo boy!
you dey hawk gala and not you dey hawker gala, correct that first. U see why u need to go to sch? Hawking gala won't help u. It reduces ur chance of being more intellectual.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by chudez0147(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Validfacts:
you dey hawk gala and not you dey hawker gala, correct that first. U see why u need to go to sch? Hawking gala won't help u. It reduces ur chance of being more intellectual.
You wey be Intellectual, con dey argue with gala hawker! ... Oooo! I just want mek me&you fight. Mek I beat that intellectual commot for your body!!
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Adakintroy: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
integrity16:

Backward place on earth? And your people keep migrating in droves to Lagos for greener pastures.

Concentrate on your state and leave Lagos State for us to choose whoever we want, it doesn't concern you if he is a nobody.

You are not able to choose that's my point. You saying you choosing gives you a sense of control over your collective destiny which is false.

That's why I said it's a relative backwards place. If that's how it's easy to box rich/educated focks. Then by all means keep your lagos.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Adakintroy: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
victorvezx:

U should be more concerned for ur south east states that has being mostly ruled by PDP since 1999 with nothing to show for it, but still yet, u people continue voting them regardless, then u are here complaining about Lagos always voting APC. Hypocrite.

No you should be more concern with lagos with all it sea port manipulations and so called commercial nerve center, with tribalism they have manage to conner all the top government parastatals and their head quarters so now everyone must live their fathers house and head upstream. yes!.. so they are generating massive internal revenues.

But Last time I saw them on global ranking it's still one of the shiiistiest cities to live. BLind bragging won't cut you slack this time.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Adakintroy: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
victorvezx:

U should be more concerned for ur south east states that has being mostly ruled by PDP since 1999 with nothing to show for it, but still yet, u people continue voting them regardless, then u are here complaining about Lagos always voting APC. Hypocrite.

No you should be more concern with lagos with all it sea port manipulations and so called commercial nerve center, with tribalism they have manage to conner all the top government parastatals and their head quarters so now everyone must live their fathers house and head upstream. yes!.. so they are generating massive internal revenues.

But Last time I saw them on global ranking it's still one of the shiiistiest cities to live(third actuallly) BLind bragging won't cut you slack this time.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by AudiA4: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
EduC:

And he will demolish all the banks, oil companies etc where Igbos hold sway...you are sick and irredeemable.
Which stupid banks?see who is talking, move your diamond, fidelity banks back to the east,we don't need them here,nuisance like u,we have more than enough banks to keep our monies in lagos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by GrossPrice: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
dannypaul:

speaking about cowards, even the birds in the sky, the trees, the ocean knows who the real cowards are.

Igbos are tactical!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8186704_20161120014735_jpeg09be9a3c41082aec779503ea7275bee2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Sagay212: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
BaaleOko:

Surprisingly it's the yoruba apes that are crying more than the bereaved, insecure much? every thread about Igbos that proliferates Nairaland is orchestrated by homonally deficient yoruba subhumans that can't get their obsessions off Igbos. That fact alone shows why the Igbos are your kryptonite, we have psychologically diminished you bas.tards that all your inclinations, political calculations, individual and collective lives, heck even the O2 and CO2 molecules you use to function as humans are hinged on Igbos... always trying to prove a point however cheap or inconsequential that you are one step ahead of the Igbos... Lmaooo like it's not a fuvking competition, no Igbo is worried about you guys, get your insecure panties off already, and worry about your damn issues.

Whether you like it or not, Lagos is NO MAN'S LAND, dem no born una well to try rubbish with the Igbos, that line has been drawn and maybe a physical clash MUST take to restore the order of supremacy, till then any yoruba pig that infringes on Igbo territory to cause trouble, will be shot dead... good thing majority of land/home owners in Igbo populated areas in Lagos are licensed firearm owners, militias are been formed (I have this facts in good authority) by Igbos all over Lagos to check the madness of degenerates like yourself that will do anyhow... and will surely see anyhow (Demola learned his lessons the hard way), we are anxiously waiting for more wanna be Demola's to cross that Rubicon of no return.

Yen yen yen...You can fight yet y'all kept making noise on the internet about how agberos didn't let you vote in aguda and okota. The demola you are flexing muscle on, nor be una still carry am go hospital begin fear for return of OPC? lol...We will be waiting to see your firearms when the trouble una dey cook don set and we serve you hot hot...the painful thing is that miscreants like you are somewhere in the village running after bush rat and tapping palm wine. Na your brothers you wan just put for trouble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by aku626(m): 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos started displaying hatred for Yoruba calling them all sort of derogatory names, but when Yoruba decided to give a dose of the Hatred back, you guys started playing Victim cards. It is right for Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos to display their Hatred for Yoruba but it is not Right for Yoruba to do the same ? You guys are Hyprocrites.

But Seun doesn’t have the power to silence Kanu but can filter the content and response coming on here and that’s what I’m about. Two wrongs would never make it right, I’m non of both tribes I’ve never inclined myself to anyone I feel it’s high time youths especially enlightened ones and later not so lucky ones move away from this way of life.
We can consciously put an end to unnecessary hatred for your brother.
Hypocrisy? Aren’t we the same people that will hail Kanu, Mikel, Musa or Martins when they score if we can look beyond tribal grounds for a common goal in a game why can’t we do it now?
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by OmoManU: 12:44am On Mar 11, 2019
lionness:
Let’s get over this election so we can deal with the Ibos once and for all. We can start with demolishing all their properties in Lagos and chasing them away like you fumigate bed bugs away from a clean place.
Go Sanwo Olu let’s deal with these haters and jealous fukas
Should we give them the Ghana must go treatment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 1:28am On Mar 11, 2019
aku626:

But Seun doesn’t have the power to silence Kanu but can filter the content and response coming on here and that’s what I’m about. Two wrongs would never make it right, I’m non of both tribes I’ve never inclined myself to anyone I feel it’s high time youths especially enlightened ones and later not so lucky ones move away from this way of life.
We can consciously put an end to unnecessary hatred for your brother.
Hypocrisy? Aren’t we the same people that will hail Kanu, Mikel, Musa or Martins when they score if we can look beyond tribal grounds for a common goal in a game why can’t we do it now?

I understand your point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by FisifunKododada: 2:11am On Mar 11, 2019
dannypaul:

speaking about cowards, even the birds in the sky, the trees, the ocean know the real cowards are Igbos since the days of Ojucrook.
Igbos are tactical!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy While I agree with the emboldened, I Loled @ Igbos are tactical grin grin grin You mean the kind of tactics that ALWAYS ensures that anybody supported by Igbos buries themselves politically. Am I lying? Go and ask GEJ, Agbaje, Saraki, Atiku, Fayose, Peter Obi, PDP Lagos? Kwara's outgoing governor, etc. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by FisifunKododada: 2:21am On Mar 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Jimi Agbaje isn't destined to be Governor

I disagree. One day he will become governor of Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by FisifunKododada: 2:26am On Mar 11, 2019
Kingspin:
Even corpse can win election in Nigeria

So you are saying Saraki, Atiku and Peter Obi are worse than corpse? You are wicked o!
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by FisifunKododada: 2:58am On Mar 11, 2019
linkin8k:
It breaks my heart the way politicians and certain individuals have turned this Lagos election into a thing of tribe.

Look at someone like Hillary Clinton. Born in Chicago, married to an Arkansas native and yet a won senate seat in New York.

A nation that can not overcome ethnic barriers will never develop. We are Nigerians , but those interested in getting into political office and/or helping their benefactors getting into said offices will stop at nothing to continue dividing us along ethnic lines. We are foolishly blinded to this and go on insulting each other.

One love.

Mumu. Have you ever lived in the US? American propaganda has done a serious number on your psyche. Why do you think the Republican party is 95% white? How do you think that a total misfit like Trump became president?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Ryabcool(m): 5:23am On Mar 11, 2019
DesChyko:
Congratulations to Sanwo Olu, Governor elect of Lagos.

It's obvious the SE/SS decided to sit this one out en masse.

A simple glance at the margin of the Presidential elections which was quite maligned in Lagos will attest to this

lol how incredibly naive for you to think only igbos comprised of the 400k votes. Contrary to what you think, there were a lot of Yorubas who massively supported Atiku in Lagos. All my friends supported Atiku. I was the only odd one out. At best, and I'm being generous here, igbo votes only made up of half of that 400k
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by DesChyko: 5:50am On Mar 11, 2019
Ryabcool:
lol how incredibly naive for you to think only igbos comprised of the 400k votes. Contrary to what you think, there were a lot of Yorubas who massively supported Atiku in Lagos. All my friends supported Atiku. I was the only odd one out. At best, and I'm being generous here, igbo votes only made up of half of that 400k

In exploring my naivety you exposed your naivety. I said SE/SS, you said Igbos.
Please, carry your hate-inspired analysis elsewhere. undecided

The election is done and dusted. Not interested in any ethnic banters again, so you can try next door.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Kingspin(m): 8:13am On Mar 11, 2019
FisifunKododada:

So you are saying Saraki, Atiku and Peter Obi are worse than corpse? You are wicked o!
Take your dirty mind to the grave.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Ryabcool(m): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2019
DesChyko:

In exploring my naivety you exposed your naivety. I said SE/SS, you said Igbos.
Please, carry your hate-inspired analysis elsewhere. undecided

The election is done and dusted. Not interested in any ethnic banters again, so you can try next door.
you call it hate inspired because your mind tells you it is. Ever heard the saying "assumption is the mother of all f-ups"?

I mentioned Igbos as a general term, not as a jibe. If I wanted to throw shots, I would not be discreet to you because frankly there is nothing you can do about it asides reporting the post.

That being said, I said what I said. How you interpret it is your headache.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by DesChyko: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2019
Ryabcool:
you call it hate inspired because your mind tells you it is. Ever heard the saying "assumption is the mother of all f-ups"?

I mentioned Igbos as a general term, not as a jibe. If I wanted to throw shots, I would not be discreet to you because frankly there is nothing you can do about it asides reporting the post.

That being said, I said what I said. How you interpret it is your headache.

Don't be discreet please. I won't so much as give you the pleasure of reporting the post. I believe the mods are paid and I need not do their jobs for them. Translating SS/SE to mean Igbos gave you out.
But like I earlier maintained, take your ethnic bigotry elsewhere. The elections are done and dusted and every sane person has moved on.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Ryabcool(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2019
DesChyko:

Don't be discreet please. I won't so much as give you the pleasure of reporting the post. I believe the mods are paid and I need not do their jobs for them. Translating SS/SE to mean Igbos gave you out.
But like I earlier maintained, take your ethnic bigotry elsewhere. The elections are done and dusted and every sane person has moved on.
you obviously went to school. That's why I find it disappointing that you have problems grappling with comprehension. The first sentence of the second paragraph clearly showed that I meant no harm or a tribal jab, but you conveniently chose to ignore and stick to your flawed assumptions. You are obviously one of those who find faults in every statement. Similar to African Americans who find racism in every word being said to them.

I conclude here that the problem isn't me, but your subconsciousness and present state of mind. You should probably look into consulting with a behavioral psychologist to treat those deep seated issues that have been ingrained into you.

This is the last post you will get from me as regards this topic. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by shurlermoz(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
linkin8k:
It breaks my heart the way politicians and certain individuals have turned this Lagos election into a thing of tribe.

Look at someone like Hillary Clinton. Born in Chicago, married to an Arkansas native and yet a won senate seat in New York.

A nation that can not overcome ethnic barriers will never develop. We are Nigerians , but those interested in getting into political office and/or helping their benefactors getting into said offices will stop at nothing to continue dividing us along ethnic lines. We are foolishly blinded to this and go on insulting each other.

One love.
How come you mentioned Lagos? A state that has people from other tribes in political positions both elected and selected.
Which other state can say that in the whole country?
U are being biased.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia / Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency / A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.