Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs (40587 Views)

SDP Muri Rejects Results From 5 LGs In Kogi, Calls For Cancellation(vid) / “Jimi Chukwuemeka”. Throwback Picture Of APC Associating Jimi Agbaje With Igbos. / Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Meliaen(f): 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Na wa. If Pdp is this dead in Lagos, it could only mean our brothers from potopoto republic are carcasses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Sagay212: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Rotimi47:
Let be candid, we Yorubas don't really hate the igbos but we get annoyed by the way your people always get at us at every given opportunity.

If they want to insult Buhari; they will drag Yoruba into it, if anything goes wrong, it's the Yorubas.

They're always shouting afonja without knowing that afonja was a war general during his time!

I for one, will never insult an igbo except he insults me or make a funny/ insulting statement about my tribe.

Don't waste your time trying to explain anything or being diplomatic with these guys. Many of them grew up being fed hatred and envy for yorubas by their evil and weak parents. Their parents fed them with the useless biafrau.d/awolowo story. That is the root of their senseless hatred. They have since then blamed yorubas for all their failures in life. Look at the presidential election results, SW even gave more votes to PDP than the entire SE, yet these evil iPods will still blame yorubas if the government doesn't function. They want yorubas to play thesame daft hateful politics that they play but they don't know that yorubas are more matured and civilised.

Study many of their celebs on Twitter and Instagram and you will see the low key hatred they have for yorubas...Many of them just pretend but always unconsciously let it out....I used to tolerate them before until I realised that a lot of them actually have that evil hatred for yorubas both online and offline. There should be a limit to tolerance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by EduC(m): 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

We are not talking about Party here, we are talking about roads and we really don't vote for Party in South West, we vote for individual

Read his post and I quote, " Igbos keep voting for PDP in the East even when there is nothing to show for it." I reminded him that Rochas happens to be an APC member and hasn't done much.

Visit Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra and may be your impression might change afterwards. Don't be holed up in the West and castigate places you've never been to of recent!
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by ndigbo: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
Let’s get over this election so we can deal with the Ibos once and for all. We can start with demolishing all their properties in Lagos and chasing them away like you fumigate bed bugs away from a clean place.
Go Sanwo Olu let’s deal with these haters and jealous fukas
It will only happen in your dreams !
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Adekdammy:
Was there election in lagos yesterday? No.

An election where apc members were used as inec adhoc staff
An election where around 1pm, several guys were brought in bus to vote with pvc of non yorubas, some were caught and eventually released
An election where attendance was low and alm of a sudden at the collation centre you just shake head
An election where thugs were chasing opposition agents away from pu and shooting becomes a norm

It's not about apc or pdp, it's about the wicked legacy we are laying as foundations and I wonder if our generation can get it right.
Shut up! Jimi was relying on only Igbo votes to win, but good thing was that my brothers saw through his ethnic debauchery and dumped him. Sanwo-olu is the man. Dude knows politics. He campaigned heavily in Igbo dominated areas. Had agreements with Ohaneze Lagos, Igbo traders, Ifeanyi Uba and other Igbo groups. Ndigbo repaid the faith.
Jimi will not win a single LGA. As I stand with you Sanwo-olu is sweeping Ojo, Ajeromi Ifelodun, Amuwo-Odofin, Oshodi Isolo, PDP strongholds. Nothing like rigging. Most Igbo didn't vote, but those Igbos who came out to vote all thumb printed for Sanwo Eko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
EduC:

Read his post and I quote, " Igbos keep voting for PDP in the East even when there is nothing to show for it." I reminded him that Rochas happens to be an APC member and hasn't done much.

Visit Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra and may be your impression might change afterwards. Don't be holed up in the West and castigate places you've never been to of recent!

I have nothing to do there

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by BaaleOko: 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sagay212:

Badt guy...Lol...don't mind them....We are waiting for inec to announce the iPod dominated areas like banana island, Lekki, vgc, ikoyi, apapa, okota, ajeromi ifelodun, amuwo odofin, Lagos island, kosofe, ikorodu, ojo, ijanikin, agbara, okoko, iba, egbeda, ikeja, ....by the time they announce all the iPod votes in these biafrau.d dominated areas, Jimi agbaje wI'll overtake sanwoolu and will be announced winner and governor of biafrau.d.

After all these noise the Igbos in Lagos are still your masters, no political manouverings or lack thereof can unhinge the status quo, the temptuous sea of frustrations that have now pervaded the poor yoruba race courtesy of Igbos will forever remain the same, more lands/properties in Lagos will still be bought by an unending influx of Igbos, territorial landmarks will be defined... and any yoruba bas.tard that tries nonsense will get the "Demola" treatment... or even worse, your women who are already out loose ends of pleasure will continue to be bleeped, pimped, and used by every Igbo who so desires, your omo nile and Owo da, Jobless yoruba conglomerate of degenerates in every street, avenue, markets, expressways etc will be condemned to hailing every Igbo that comes around "Twale Baba, anything for your boy" just to get a penny to feed, more containers/consignments will be cleared and claimed by Igbos who now control 80% in the monopoly of importation at the seaports and wharfs in Lagos... your frustrations will always continue cause your efforts to disenfranchise the Igbos from exercising their rights have fallen flat, you've tried economic theatrics to frustrate the Igbo dominated commerce structure in Lagos... yet that has failed, we've always beaten you guys to the game! You are our subhuman lackeys in every indices, and as such our temerity to tell you cowards to do your worse... goes a long way in showing why we just see your people as nothing more than a joke.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Meliaen(f): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sagay212:

Don't waste your time trying to explain anything or being diplomatic with these guys. Many of them grew up being fed hatred and envy for yorubas by their evil and weak parents. .

I used to adore Genevieve Nnaji. Honestly, I've loved her all my adult life. But everything died a natural death when I watched her movie Lion heart. No single Yoruba soul was in it. It's hard to imagine that naive, innocent looking lady is an ethnic bigot witch.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Sagay212: 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Andrewkinggg:
Look at what is happening in OYO state.. AJIMOBI has to be the best governor OYO state has ever produced in terms of Infrastructure but the people got tired of what's happening in the state and APC government in all spheres. OYO people are politically matured people unlike people in Lagos.
On the eve of the election APC people were sharing one noodles per person on the streets, ringing bell telling electorate to vote APC. On the day of the election at the polling unit in my compound, APC agents were seen following voters to the polling boots compelling them to vote APC. Less than 20 people came to vote against 700 registered voters.
Lagos is too big to be in one's man pocket..

The real lagosians are not complaining. Yorubas got tires of saraki and voted him out, they got tired of ajimobi and voted him out, got tired of fayose and kicked him out. When they get tired of Jagaban and APC, they will kick them out. It is not you senseless, crazy cursed iPods that will teach yorubas what to do. You cannot teach your masters, you can only learn and take orders. Yorubas don't play politics of sentiments, hatred and senseless envy. At least you daft iPod miscreants cannot claim you voted out APC in Oyo, you cannot claim you voted out fayose and saraki in kwara. Same yorubas did. Y'all should learn from the yorubas and fix your cursed region so you don't always have to run to SW and start crying of intimidation and marginalization.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by EduC(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

I have nothing to do there

Then don't ever comment on something that you are absolutely ignorant of! It makes you appear stupid!
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by BaaleOko: 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sagay212:

Don't waste your time trying to explain anything or being diplomatic with these guys. Many of them grew up being fed hatred and envy for yorubas by their evil and weak parents. Their parents fed them with the useless biafrau.d/awolowo story. That is the root of their senseless hatred. They have since then blamed yorubas for all their failures in life. Look at the presidential election results, SW even gave more votes to PDP than the entire SE, yet these evil iPods will still blame yorubas if the government doesn't function. They want yorubas to play thesame daft hateful politics that they play but they don't know that yorubas are more matured and civilised.

Study many of their celebs on Twitter and Instagram and you will see the low key hatred they have for yorubas...Many of them just pretend but always unconsciously let it out....I used to tolerate them before until I realised that a lot of them actually have that evil hatred for yorubas both online and offline. There should be a limit to tolerance.
The hate is very much mutual, best we just stay out of each other's way for as long as Nigeria remains one...
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by springtech(m): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
Make Baba go relax Jare.
Make em allow pdp field another candidate in Lagos.
And make pdp self change strategy.
At the moment APC = LAGOS.
LAGOS = APC.

Btw customer dada ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Iziquiel(m): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
chudez0147:

You want to chase your father away? You can't try such, your father plus your Mother together can't try such.... Lagos is a no mans land.. deal with it!! And if you want trouble, bring it On!! Igbo's are ready for you!! Anuofia!!
Chest beating is the only thing some of you are good at..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Timekeeper: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
fergieboy:
Omo E go Tay before lagosian get sense.. shocked

Like e go tay before your poto poto people too get sense... 3rd class citizen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by awa(m): 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
Let’s get over this election so we can deal with the Ibos once and for all. We can start with demolishing all their properties in Lagos and chasing them away like you fumigate bed bugs away from a clean place.

And someone like this Poster won't be arrested for inciting violence against a tribe?
To think of her as a woman is more worrisome...there is enough hatred in this nation.
God if it pleases you let this nation disintegrate instead of having the kind of hatred we have in this nation.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Sagay212: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Meliaen:

I used to adore Genevieve Nnaji. Honestly, I've loved her almost all my adult life. But everything died a natural death when I watched her movie Lion heart. No single Yoruba soul was in it. It's hard to imagine that naive, innocent looking lady is an ethnic bigot witch.

Don't be surprised...They are like that....low key hatred but they are not so smart to hide it. They keep claiming yorubas envy them and I wonder what they have that anybody should envy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
EduC:

Then don't ever comment on something that you are absolutely ignorant of! It makes you appear stupid!

Look I have some Igbo friends, and most of them came from Villages, they told me a lot of things about your Region. Even the one living in my area don't wish to go back so I definitely not sure of what I am going there for

Or are you talking about all these flood city?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Sagay212: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
BaaleOko:

The hate is very much mutual, best we just stay out of each other's way for as long as Nigeria remains one...

They can go back to their region and form biafrau.d. nobody is holding them back. But if they continue their madness in other people's base, they should accept whatever they get without the usual wailing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Timekeeper: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
maxkia:
Do you even have a Property in this Lagos?

Does Sanwo Olu Know you??

Last Last..Nah Igbo Man go still collect your wife

Dumb ass Afonja Man

Bro I get property for lagos and if anytin happen, na still my land... But wetin your fathers get for lagos, even in your poto poto village, your Papa no get a place to call his own... Don't cause wahala in LAGOS, we yorubas are peaceful.. Do u business as usual and leave the govt of lagos to we that owns it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by googi: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
I have heard this comparison many times.

Look, there is no country more tribalistic than USA. Jews, Irish, Italians, Polish etc, not to mention tribal politics live together in certain neighborhoods all over US.

Note that when they talk about that freedom of movement or "only in the USA", it does not include you, African American, Native Indians and people of color many of those are disproportionately locked up in their correctional system, more so than any other country in the world.

Stop it. Igbo are more accepted in Western Nigeria than anywhere in the world. Igbo mend your bridges and appeal to your hosts. Yes, I mean HOST.

linkin8k:
It breaks my heart the way politicians and certain individuals have turned this Lagos election into a thing of tribe.

Look at someone like Hillary Clinton. Born in Chicago, married to an Arkansas native and yet a won senate seat in New York.

A nation that can not overcome ethnic barriers will never develop. We are Nigerians , but those interested in getting into political office and/or helping their benefactors getting into said offices will stop at nothing to continue dividing us along ethnic lines. We are foolishly blinded to this and go on insulting each other.

One love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by sketcherJ(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
you are a bad Nigerian.. I am yoruba but you want war , and you think it is cool right? Go and ask your forefathers, they will tell you the effects of war..
Mods. Lalasticlala, midolian, ishilove, this post is bad and contravening many nairaland laws, please delete it and deal with the poster
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Lordofthewest(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
I thought I was the only one who noticed that, meanwhile in wedding party and chief daddy directed by a yoruba person you had many igbos present..These people are really hate-filled miscreants.
Meliaen:

I used to adore Genevieve Nnaji. Honestly, I've loved her almost all my adult life. But everything died a natural death when I watched her movie Lion heart. No single Yoruba soul was in it. It's hard to imagine that naive, innocent looking lady is an ethnic bigot witch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by EduC(m): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Look I have some Igbo friends, and most of them came from Villages, they told me a lot of things about your Region. Even the one living in my area don't wish to go back so I definitely not sure of what I am going there for

Or are you talking about all these flood city?

And that's why I said that your IQ is lower than that of a two year old. Idiots rely on hearsay! By the way, Lagos gets flooded worse than the pics you just displayed.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Timekeeper: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
chudez0147:

Anu!! They can't do nothing.. they can't pursue anybody.. Nigeria is Nigeria.. if they want, they should let Biafra go..

Idiat, so yorubas are behind your miseries.. Idiat, so u av push the blame on Yoruba now abi

Speak to your ancestors Azikwe and ironsi that included anti succession clause in the Constitution..

Moreover a hausa man Yakubu gowon fought your people, leave Yoruba out of this.. Why not face the hausa fulani people na
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Timekeeper: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
EduC:

And that's why I said that your IQ is lower than that of a two year old. Idiots rely on hearsay! By the way, Lagos gets flooded worse than the pics you just displayed.

Not by force bro.. Go back to ur poto poto barren Nyamiri village na
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by KunleyY19(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
The acceptance of Igbo's by other tribes is invariably to low...
Because the most common man on the street See's them as secessionist ...
Plain Truth.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Timekeeper: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lexicon123:
One of the reasons the USA is what it is today is because of immigrants. I bet Lagos also shares this trait. So stop the hate, it pays no one. Peace!

Tell the Nyamiri ungrateful idiot to know their place first... The said USA doesn't get threatened by other immigrants like yorubas are being threatened
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by EduC(m): 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sagay212:

They can go back to their region and form biafrau.d. nobody is holding them back. But if they continue their madness in other people's base, they should accept whatever they get without the usual wailing.

Sagay should be Itsekiri or are you claiming Yourba too?
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
EduC:

Yeah it is not even only Flood you have, you have a lot of dirty things to, I once decided to go visit a Girl in Anambra but I am so Afraid of angry Igbo youths coming after my head because I resemble Awolowo grin so I quit
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Sagay212: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
BaaleOko:

After all these noise the Igbos in Lagos are still your masters, no political manouverings or lack thereof can unhinge the status quo, the temptuous sea of frustrations that have now pervaded the poor yoruba race courtesy of Igbos will forever remain the same, more lands/properties in Lagos will still be bought by an unending influx of Igbos, territorial landmarks will be defined... and any yoruba bas.tard that tries nonsense will get the "Demola" treatment... or even worse, your women who are already out loose ends of pleasure will continue to be bleeped, pimped, and used by every Igbo who so desires, your omo nile and Owo da, Jobless yoruba conglomerate of degenerates in every street, avenue, markets, expressways etc will be condemned to hailing every Igbo that comes around "Twale Baba, anything for your boy" just to get a penny to feed, more containers/consignments will be cleared and claimed by Igbos who now control 80% in the monopoly of importation at the seaports and wharfs in Lagos... your frustrations will always continue cause your efforts to disenfranchise the Igbos from exercising their rights have fallen flat, you've tried economic theatrics to frustrate the Igbo dominated commerce structure in Lagos... yet that has failed, we've always beaten you guys to the game! You are our subhuman lackeys in every indices, and as such our temerity to tell you cowards to do your worse... goes a long way in showing why we just see your people as nothing more than a joke.

Yen yen yen. Usual chest beating as usual. You will still come on NL tomorrow and cry of intimidation and marginalization. You know your masters. Masters don't beg for freedom. Only biafrau.d slaves beg for freedom from their yoruba masters. You not only control 80% of the economy of Lagos, you control 100% of the economy of Nigerian and the entire West Africa. That is what you slaves use to console yourselves. You own 100% of properties online but in real life travel to Malaysia to sell meat pie.
I will be here waiting for you and your fellow daft miscreants when you start wailing about intimidation. Sanwoolu has won, buhari is your president. It's double jeopardy for you hateful iPod ba.stards. but don't start yet, it's 4 phucking years and it's too early to start wailing. You may not survive the 1st year.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Weapons Recovered From Criminals By Soldiers In The North. Photos / Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja / President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.