Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs (40651 Views)

SDP Muri Rejects Results From 5 LGs In Kogi, Calls For Cancellation(vid) / “Jimi Chukwuemeka”. Throwback Picture Of APC Associating Jimi Agbaje With Igbos. / Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Sagay212: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
EduC:

And the same Igbo guys will acquire those properties! You know why, they have the resources to do so.

Yes they will acquire it online, collect c of o from seun on NL mad build their phantom mansion on NL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by EduC(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Timekeeper:

Not by force bro.. Go back to ur poto poto barren Nyamiri village na

Your mindset is why you are a tenant in a house built in your state and owned by "nyamiri."
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by VirginFinder: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
UdechiHD:
Shut up! Jimi was relying on only Igbo votes to win, but good thing was that my brothers saw through his ethnic debauchery and dumped him. Sanwo-olu is the man. Dude knows politics. He campaigned heavily in Igbo dominated areas. Had agreements with Ohaneze Lagos, Igbo traders, Ifeanyi Uba and other Igbo groups. Ndigbo repaid the faith.
Jimi will not win a single LGA. As I stand with you Sanwo-olu is sweeping Ojo, Ajeromi Ifelodun, Amuwo-Odofin, Oshodi Isolo, PDP strongholds. Nothing like rigging. Most Igbo didn't vote, but those Igbos who came out to vote all thumb printed for Sanwo Eko.

Igbos were cut to size by the events of 2 weeks ago.
Hence, they fell in line or stayed at home.

There is no agreement between Sanwo and Igbos.

Stop amusing yourself... smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Timekeeper: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
EduC:

Have you been to Enugu and Ebonyi states to see the infrastructural and developments there? Have you been to Anambra state and then compare with Osun, Ekiti etc? You get stuck and holed up in the West that you make statements about places you've never been to all your retrogressive life!

Why mention Osun and Ekiti.. Ur whole South yeast can't compete with just 2 state here.. Lagos and ogun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Timekeeper: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
EduC:

Your mindset is why you are a tenant in a house built in your state and owned by "nyamiri."

Idiat... Tenant in a house built by Nyamiri.. I laff..... Pls back to ur poto poto barren Nyamiri village
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by goaldynboy: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Two Ewedurians are contesting in Lagos and one is leading. Some slowpokes are here masturbating all over the thread as if it is not two Ewedurians that are contesting!!!
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by EduC(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Yeah it is not even only Flood you have, you have a lot of dirty things to, I once decided to go visit a Girl in Anambra but I am so Afraid of angry Igbo youths coming after my head because I resemble Awolowo grin so I quit

Here you go again! Stark display of everything stupid!
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Sagay212: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
EduC:

Sagay should be Itsekiri or are you claiming Yourba too?

How that one take concern you? Ki lo kan baba e pelu tribe mi? Omo ase!!...Ase bolojo!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by seunogunmolu1: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
VirginFinder:

The guy spoke nothing but the truth. He is 100 percent right. jimi Agbaje didn’t do any campaign yet he was expecting to win from Igbo dominate areas. Bro, that man he’s in Lagos, he understand everything. It means you are not in Lagos for you to disagree

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by VirginFinder: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
seunogunmolu1:

The guy spoke nothing but the truth. He is 100 percent right. jimi Agbaje didn’t do any campaign yet he was expecting to win from Igbo dominate areas. Bro, that man he’s in Lagos, he understand everything. It means you are not in Lagos for you to disagree

There is nothing like Igbo dominated areas in Lagos.
Events of 2 weeks ago humbled the Igbos.

Gerrout!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Meliaen(f): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sagay212:

Don't be surprised...They are like that....low key hatred but they are not so smart to hide it. They keep claiming yorubas envy them and I wonder what they have that anybody should envy.

To think I hated Omotola because of her. Shioor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by seunogunmolu1: 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
VirginFinder:

Gerrout!
I’m 100percent sure you don’t stay in Lagos, infact you have never in your life been to Lagos for you to say Igbo do not dominate any area in Lagos.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by EduC(m): 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Timekeeper:

Idiat... Tenant in a house built by Nyamiri.. I laff..... Pls back to ur poto poto barren Nyamiri village

I work in an inclusive work environment where people from different diversities are valued because of what they bring to table. Have thought of people that were employed in the East and transferred to Lagos etc. You sound quite frustrated and need to get a life urgently.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by EduC(m): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sagay212:

How that one take concern you? Ki lo kan baba e pelu tribe mi? Omo ase!!...Ase bolojo!!!

That you can write in Yoruba does not make you one. You have lots of Yorubas that are refined and sophisticated, honestly you don't sound like them. You sound more like a charlatan.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=midolian post=76526367]This election is not free and fair..

By my calculation, the population of Igbos in Lagos is far more than the population of yorubas. Jimi aligned with the Igbos and I am sure they all gave him their votes..so it's statistically impossible for APC to win with such a wide margin...

...Note: I am very poor at statistics.. grin

Misguided brothers, how far? grin grin[/quote.

Jimi.... customer dada ni..... PDP should have produce someone other than the pharmacist boy.... to do O TO GE for Jagaban, u need strategic thinker who is saleable.... not Jimi
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by VirginFinder: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
seunogunmolu1:

I’m 100percent sure you don’t stay in Lagos, infact you have never in your life been to Lagos for you to say Igbo do not dominate any area in Lagos.

Igbo do not dominate any area in Lagos.

I was born in Lagos Island...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by 19grigri: 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
chloride6:
Customer dada ni

grin

Although poor voter turnout allowed APC write results...

51k people came out to vote in Mushin?
grin

E no shock you my guy grin
Make everybody yus lock up
It's my hood
I know the kind of rigging that goes on there
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by dyangprof(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:
This election is not free and fair..

By my calculation, the population of Igbos in Lagos is far more than the population of yorubas. Jimi aligned with the Igbos and I am sure they all gave him their votes..so it's statistically impossible for APC to win with such a wide margin...

...Note: I am very poor at statistics.. grin

Misguided brothers, how far? grin grin

Honestly speaking you are very correct and not far away from the truth!

Manipulation has taken place

Hmmm Tinubu....
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by emerged01(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
My advice for Tinubu is that he should always be on the good page of Yoruba because once you offend Yoruba,there is no mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by diadem10: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
UdechiHD:
Shut up! Jimi was relying on only Igbo votes to win, but good thing was that my brothers saw through his ethnic debauchery and dumped him. Sanwo-olu is the man. Dude knows politics. He campaigned heavily in Igbo dominated areas. Had agreements with Ohaneze Lagos, Igbo traders, Ifeanyi Uba and other Igbo groups. Ndigbo repaid the faith.
Jimi will not win a single LGA. As I stand with you Sanwo-olu is sweeping Ojo, Ajeromi Ifelodun, Amuwo-Odofin, Oshodi Isolo, PDP strongholds. Nothing like rigging. Most Igbo didn't vote, but those Igbos who came out to vote all thumb printed for Sanwo Eko.

Lol. Chest thumbing pigs are changing mouth as usual like Obikenobi1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Basiljoe: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
Let’s get over this election so we can deal with the Ibos once and for all. We can start with demolishing all their properties in Lagos and chasing them away like you fumigate bed bugs away from a clean place.
Go Sanwo Olu let’s deal with these haters and jealous fukas
Cynthia, well done.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Ododoeye0020(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
No no no this ca not be true, where is the result from Aba local government Owerri and umuahia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Sagay212: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
EduC:

That you can write in Yoruba does not make you one. You have lots of Yorubas that are refined and sophisticated, honestly you don't sound like them. You sound more like a charlatan.

Lol...e pain am....charlatan bomb your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
VirginFinder:

Your post show you know nothing about Lagos politics. Good thing is that Sanwo-olu didn't allow the tribalistic ideas of some of you Yoruba's get into his head. He went about negotiating with Igbo like minds because he knew that everyone is a stakeholder in Lagos politics. Some of you just come online to spew hate and other myopic tribalistic thoughts.
Sanwo-olu's win is similar to Fashola! Politics in Lagos transcends tribalism because whether good or bad, we all bear the brunt of a crisis ridden Lagos. All of you should carry your Afonja and IPOB mindset and stay off our Lagos.
Eko a sanwa o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Validfacts: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Odingo1:
If one look at some Yoruba people comment you will think that Jimi Agbaje is an Igbo man, Igbos cannot do this to one of their own, election must have an opponnent, some Igbos voted for Sanwa-Olu, he campaign well in Igbo areas. Most Igbos in lagos vote for PDP at federal level and ruling party at state level.

Hatred cannot help anybody.So many of this Yorubas writing hate speech against people dont even live in Lagos and dont even know the suffering of surviving in lagos.Some are still been fed by their parents.
see this fo.ol, which ibo cannot do this to their son? So uv forgotten the P'square drama. U pple have hatred for peter coz he aligned with Yoruba. But at least we thank God that the peter u rejected rocks more than Paul u preferred in achievements. This is to tell u that, we Yorubas re blessed naturally. Anybody we align with succeed with great margin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
VirginFinder:

Gerrout!
You're not a Lagosian! I know your type. Gerrahere! You stay in your village trying to cause inter ethnic crisis in Lagos.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by benthel6(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
chudez0147:

Anu!! They can't do nothing.. they can't pursue anybody.. Nigeria is Nigeria.. if they want, they should let Biafra go..
guy go rest
no talk again
na only mouth you get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by VirginFinder: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
UdechiHD:
You're not a Lagosian! I know your type. Gerrahere! You stay in your village trying to cause inter ethnic crisis in Lagos.

I was born in Lagos Island.
Stop famzing APC and Yorubas... grin
Igbos got the memo of February 23.
That's all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Validfacts: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
chudez0147:

You want to chase your father away? You can't try such, your father plus your Mother together can't try such.... Lagos is a no mans land.. deal with it!! And if you want trouble, bring it On!! Igbo's are ready for you!! Anuofia!!
na thund.er go scattered ur fla.t head there Chestbeater. We kno how to handle u pple nao, just ask ur previous warriors. Continue wallowing in pains over there bro, because that is what we will do las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Akinwaley11(m): 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

No pls. I dont buy your idea. You know we can't survive without them. If we chase them away, we will all die of hunger and lack of basic things of life.
Stop uttering rubbish and meaningless words who told you we can't leave without them what's their importance in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by VirginFinder: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
UdechiHD:
Your post show you know nothing about Lagos politics. Good thing is that Sanwo-olu didn't allow the tribalistic ideas of some of you Yoruba's get into his head. He went about negotiating with Igbo like minds because he knew that everyone is a stakeholder in Lagos politics. Some of you just come online to spew hate and other myopic tribalistic thoughts.
Sanwo-olu's win is similar to Fashola! Politics in Lagos transcends tribalism because whether good or bad, we all bear the brunt of a crisis ridden Lagos. All of you should carry your Afonja and IPOB mindset and stay off our Lagos.
Eko a sanwa o!

There is no agreement between Sanwo and Igbos, I insist.
There is nothing spectacular about Sanwo's campaign. Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode did the same.

Igbos have been cut to size.

That's all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by midolian(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Akinwaley11:

Stop uttering rubbish and meaningless words who told you we can't leave without them what's their importance in Lagos
Relax, I was only joking...

Are you new here?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki, Remi Tinubu, Melaye In Valentine’s Day Drama / Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD / Caterpillar Used For Road Construction - Submerged In Flood After Rainfall. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.