Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs (40615 Views)

SDP Muri Rejects Results From 5 LGs In Kogi, Calls For Cancellation(vid) / “Jimi Chukwuemeka”. Throwback Picture Of APC Associating Jimi Agbaje With Igbos. / Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Bar1941(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to the progressives.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by EmekaBlue(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2019

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Femich18(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
We all know Sanwo-Olu is the Governor since the day he won the APC primary election

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Whothecapfits: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
How
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by 989900: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:
This election is not free and fair..

By my calculation, the population of Igbos in Lagos is far more than the population of yorubas. Jimi aligned with the Igbos and I am sure they all gave him their votes..so it's statistically impossible for APC to win with such a wide margin...

...And maybe I don't know statistics..

Even Amuwo forsook "Just Kidding", Apapa too.

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Rotimi47: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2019

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by bestpunterever: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

No pls. I dont buy your idea. You know we can't survive without them. If we chase them away, we will all die of hunger and lack of basic things of life.
na true bro, especially those their girls for empire brothel, ojuelegba

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Agbaletu: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

By my calculation, the population of Igbos in Lagos is far more than the population of yorubas. Jimi aligned with the Igbos and I am sure they all gave him their votes..so it's statistically impossible for APC to win with such a wide margin...

Misguided brothers, how far? grin grin
I know many Igbo that voted for Sanwolu. They believe that Sanwolu has better plans for Lagos state. Jimi Agbaje didn't even campaign the way Sanwolu did. Who will vote for him when he was campaigning on twitter and Facebook?

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by ClearFlair: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ipob how market? cheesy

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Adakintroy: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
With all the supposedly educated rich people on Lagos I will say here without blinking..it's the most backwards place on earth.

Who is this sowo olu guy and what does the average logosian know about him. But he is about to be their next leader. What a shame.

Its one thing to pick a leader for uneducated peeps..but to do so for supposedly educated one is an far greater disgrace.

Lagos stand up and take the lead for the rest of nigeria

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by chukwuibuipob: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin grin grin wink cheesy grin grin cheesy grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed We tell him dnt allow fl@theads pigs to support u,mbanu! see the end now

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Godfullsam(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
The lagoon is wide and open for the children of hatred that will want to dispute the result.

I thought they said there are over 5 million children of hatred in lagos, why can't they come out in masses and vote?

Empty flat headed chest beaters.

22 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Rooy57(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
Let’s get over this election so we can deal with the Ibos once and for all. We can start with demolishing all their properties in Lagos and chasing them away like you fumigate bed bugs away from a clean place.
Go Sanwo Olu let’s deal with these haters and jealous fukas

That's drastic measures and I don't support that... Let's just band them from contesting for any political office or being appointed into any office in Lagos.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by midolian(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Agbaletu:

I know many Igbo that voted for Sanwolu. They believe that Sanwolu has better plans for Lagos state. Jimi Agbaje didn't even campaign the way Sanwolu did. Who will vote for him when he was campaigning on twitter and Facebook?

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by FisifunKododada: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by tubolancer(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
Let’s get over this election so we can deal with the Ibos once and for all. We can start with demolishing all their properties in Lagos and chasing them away like you fumigate bed bugs away from a clean place.
Stop dealing with people this year, if you want to make it in life.

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by davodyguy: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

...Note: I am very poor at statistics.. grin

You're statistically very incorrect
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by dannypaul(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

APC master plan worked! They resulted to threats.

Igbos didnt come out to vote after threats to their life...

we dont care, igbos don't depend on politics for survival..
Self sufficiency!!!

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by ClearFlair: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
Excaperx:
after kneeling and begging igbos and their leaders to vote for APC

Who begged politically worthless Ipob?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Godfullsam(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
Adakintroy:
With all the supposedly educated rich people on Lagos I will say here without blinking..it's the most backwards place on earth.

Who is this sowo olu guy and what does the average logosian know about him. But he is about to be their next leader. What a shame.

Its one thing to pick a leader for uneducated peeps..but to do so for supposedly educated one is an far greater disgrace.

Lagos stand up and take the lead for the rest of nigeria

What is dis one saying

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Rotimi47: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

If you want to trash your opponents in an election in the South West or the North, no need to campaign just pay those people to support your opponents and victory is surely yours. grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Ekealterego: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
All these low IQed smelly underwear wearing, bleached face idiots.
These are the type of things your olosho brain can come up with.
If tomorrow, the same group of people come out to ask for their country, you will be here having nightmares with your unwashed smelly pooosseee..

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by midolian(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
dannypaul:

APC master plan worked! They resulted to threats.

Igbos didnt come out to vote after threats to their life...

we dont care, igbos don't depend on politics for survival..
Self sufficiency!!!

Cc: everybody

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Jimi Agbaje isn't destined to be Governor
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by midolian(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
davodyguy:
You're statistically very incorrect
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Memberclub(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
You're not even a kid. That's what scares me about your comment.

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by LegacyB: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
No brother am a full fledged Yoruba buharist. We need to spread more love not hate.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Lumig: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

midolian:

this guy wicked o, with your sarcasm you nailed them

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by seunogunmolu1: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
He didn’t even win one Polling unit in Lagos Island. Why he lose woefully, is because he didn’t campaign at all. He didn’t spend a token to campaign. Secondly he was optimistic that the Igbo people will vote for him combine with the Yoruba people who supported him the last time. He has divided Lagos among all tribes, just because of his selfish ambition.
Even most PDP supporters want another candidate because he doesn’t spend for campaign and yet expecting a good result. I won’t be surprised if he loses in Ajeromi-Ifelodun and Ojo because that’s the two places he always have the igbos support but this time around they’ve turned their back at him

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Dareal90s(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
I can see Ewedu nd Gbegiri politics is the best. Yoruba's are really united. You wanna knw more abt politics eat ewedu.

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by obonujoker(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
MSRA:
Great result this.... Let's go, let's go! Waiting for Alimosho; it's gonna be wicked man. This is a resounding vote of confidence in Asiwaju's leadership and masterplan for Lagos.

Hopefully this will be the last we hear from Uncle Jimi

Lol...losing customers masochists like Agbaje and Ogboru never stop being customers Dada ni

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by chukwuibuipob: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin sad even pa Bode George sef don tire of Agbaje.He's a bad product.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members / Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) / Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe