Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs (40657 Views)

SDP Muri Rejects Results From 5 LGs In Kogi, Calls For Cancellation(vid) / “Jimi Chukwuemeka”. Throwback Picture Of APC Associating Jimi Agbaje With Igbos. / Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by FisifunKododada: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
MSRA:
Great result this.... Let's go, let's go! Waiting for Alimosho; it's gonna be wicked man. This is a resounding vote of confidence in Asiwaju's leadership and masterplan for Lagos.
Hopefully this will be the last we hear from Uncle Jimi

I disagree. Jimi is a very good customer. We want him to contest every 4 years.

Secondly, as long as Jimi is running, he will always help us expose the yeeboos for who they really are.

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Dareal90s(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
Alexk2:

@ the bolded, which Lagos are you referring to? I'm guessing you're Ben sarcastic.
As for the topic, it's not unexpected giving the credentials of Sanwolu and the anticidents to logos government since 1999. Majority of Lagosians are too wise to to try an inexperienced option when it's simply unnecessary to do so.
Tinubu allows Samwolu to emerge from a direct primary given all party members a sense of belonging; that's the wisest move. Agbaje and PDP can't stand a chance even with their divisive politicking.
Was Ambode experienced before we voted for him, what about fashola?

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Olugbayi: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:
This election is not free and fair..

By my calculation, the population of Igbos in Lagos is far more than the population of yorubas. Jimi aligned with the Igbos and I am sure they all gave him their votes..so it's statistically impossible for APC to win with such a wide margin...

...Note: I am very poor at statistics.. grin

Misguided brothers, how far? grin grin

You're Statistically wrong and I have a good reason to believe you' must be a hawker and not educated enough to fact check your pathetic record that Igbo are more populated than Yoruba in Lagos. ..

I guess you would disagree If I inform you Yoruba constitute about 64% of Enugu population as at last year 2018 figures..

Sorry, you have wasted another vote again !!!

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by AudiA4: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
Let’s get over this election so we can deal with the Ibos once and for all. We can start with demolishing all their properties in Lagos and chasing them away like you fumigate bed bugs away from a clean place.
Go Sanwo Olu let’s deal with these haters and jealous fukas
Yes sanwoolu should start by demolishing ladipo market, then move to alaba international and we move to trade fair and chase all the Ingrate Igbo IPOB nuisance out of lagos,let them go back to the east and do their business, grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/03/10/breaking-sanwo-olu-leads-agbaje-unassailable-40000-votes-five-lgs-go

I did not expect Jimi Agbaje to win.However,he will likely win in 2023 by that Lagos would have been brought to their knees by non governance and the people will cry out for change.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by seunogunmolu1: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lumig:
;Dthis guy wicked o, with your sarcasm you nailed them
You are in your village with 50mb typing gibberish. Ode most Igbo people did not voted for him this time around because he did not do any campaign at all and yet expecting them to go out and vote for him. Secondly many people have seen that he has no agenda he only want to divide Lagos among the tribes. He didn’t support the presidential candidate and yet want result. The campaign he did was done by Igbo marketer in Alaba spending their money on the useless candidate. The Yoruba PDP supporters did not support him because he he has divided the tribes in Lagos. All PDP supporters want another candidate not him.
I love him not until the debate that I saw his flaws, he is not good at all compare to Gbadamosi and Sanwo Olu

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by mlkraj(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

By my calculation, the population of Igbos in Lagos is far more than the population of yorubas. Jimi aligned with the Igbos and I am sure they all gave him their votes..so it's statistically impossible for APC to win with such a wide margin...

by ur calculation igbos are more in a yoruba land than d owners of d land�
well thank God u said u're poor at stat

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hmmm. K o

(CHECK MY SIGNATURE.)
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Generalkaycee(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
You really need help.
lionness:
Let’s get over this election so we can deal with the Ibos once and for all. We can start with demolishing all their properties in Lagos and chasing them away like you fumigate bed bugs away from a clean place.

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
I have to pity Jimi, I don’t know if they out to waste his money I hope he’s able to replenish his cash though.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by thedio(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
O t'ope! Ignore those ingrate villagers from south yeast. If u need free pu**y just go to the east and tell their girls u r from Lagos.oh my God! They will rush u like agege bread nio.U go f**k tired.Lagos the IBO's small London

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by FisifunKododada: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
dannypaul:

APC master plan worked! They resulted to threats.

Igbos didnt come out to vote after threats to their life...

we dont care, igbos don't depend on politics for survival..
Self sufficiency!!!

So you are saying Igbos are cowards? Like their god Ojucrook?

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Tupacc: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
The pigs � will not like this!

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by seunogunmolu1: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
TheWrita:
I did not expect Jimi Agbaje to win.However,he will likely win in 2023 by that Lagos would have been brought to their knees by non governance and the people will cry out for change.
If he compete again in 2023 he will lose because of his greediness to spend for his campaign
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
Anything can still happen..
Anything can still happen.

Anything can happen anytime.

And we'll do nothing about it after grumbling.

Check out last Kogi election fellas.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Rotimi47: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

No pls. I dont buy your idea. You know we can't survive without them. If we chase them away, we will all die of hunger and lack of basic things of life.
Though i dont support chasing igbos or intimidating them but We can survive a billion times better without them but they can't go far without us buying their stuffs.

Let me ask you a direct question; if you people all leave the South West and go back to your region, who will buy most of your stuffs since you guys sell the same thing? Have you people ever thought of that?

I know you will say export! Export at what rate when China produces things that are relatively better and cheaper than what you produce or can produce.

Most African countries buy their stuff at a very cheap price from France and China; Cameroon which is your neighbour wont be an exception.

You guys better forget all these your hatred and animosity and move on.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by scantee(m): 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
I like as my igbo brothers dump the useless election for Demola and Co..

Las Las na dem go still full street hailing person Snr Man how far na anything for us any amount abeg.

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by abbey621(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
What's Jimi Agbaje's nickname? Customer dada ni(AKA return customer) grin grin grin grin

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Kingspin(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
Even corpse can win election in Nigeria
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:
Abia state grin grin grin

Una no dey Sabi sarcasm at all? cheesy grin
Discerning sarcasm requires intelligence which unfortunately is not a common heritage

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Royalty27: 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nice..... Good afternoon everyone, please I got an interview invite for tomorrow at matrixglover, please can any one help me with its authenticity?
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
AudiA4:

Yes sanwoolu should start by demolishing ladipo market, then move to alaba international and we move to trade fair and chase all the Ingrate Igbo IPOB nuisance out of lagos,let them go back to the east and do their business, grin grin grin grin
wow.such hatred from a living human being.Are you ok at all?
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

No pls. I dont buy your idea. You know we can't survive without them. If we chase them away, we will all die of hunger and lack of basic things of life.

what you said now draw my imagination back to what Ralph Uwazuruike once stated about Igbo

in 2018 Ralph uwazuruike tagged Igbo the most foolish tribe in the world I wonder what was running in his mind for him to conclude that blunt

sanwoolu should better thank God those lost immigrants don't support him hence his victory. 2015 and 2019 just shows they have no political affiliation out of their undeveloped region

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Rooy57:

That's drastic measures and I don't support that... Let's just band them from contesting for any political office or being appointed into any office in Lagos.
Great suggestion!
And reduce the number of businesses/properties they own per locality.

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by iamfromlagos(f): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

hehehehe!
The next phase is the "consolation phase".
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by BigIyanga: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
What an arrogant display of congenital idiocy. What are u going to do with Agbaje and his team who are mostly Yorubas? What are u going to do with Yorubas and non- Igbos who voted for him?

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by obainojazz(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
raumdeuter:
Wait for votes from Anambra, Abia, Enugu and Unnewi
You are dull cheesy
Most igbos didn't even vote plus no one should have an issue with Sanwo-Olu winning.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Odingo1: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
If one look at some Yoruba people comment you will think that Jimi Agbaje is an Igbo man, Igbos cannot do this to one of their own, election must have an opponnent, some Igbos voted for Sanwa-Olu, he campaign well in Igbo areas. Most Igbos in lagos vote for PDP at federal level and ruling party at state level.

Hatred cannot help anybody.So many of this Yorubas writing hate speech against people dont even live in Lagos and dont even know the suffering of surviving in lagos.Some are still been fed by their parents.

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Rotimi47:
Though i dont support chasing igbos or intimidating them but We can survive a billion times better without them but they can go far without us buying their stuffs.

Let me ask you a direct question; if you people all leave the South West and go back to your region, who will buy most of your stuffs since you guys sell the same thing? Have you people ever thought of that?

I know you will say export! Export at what rate when China produces things that are relatively better and cheaper than what you produce or can produce.

Most African countries buy their stuff at a very cheap price from France and China; Cameroon which is your neighbour wont be an exception.

You guys better forget all these your hatred and animosity and move on.
From what I am reading here,its yorubas that hate Igbos not the other way round.

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by tolani4real: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

Yorubas are more than all other tribes added together

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:

Lmao...coming from someone that his/her ancestors doesn't own a house in the so-called Lagos State

Geddifuck outta here and go get a reasonable life

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by KunleyY19(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Dareal90s:
Was Ambode experienced before we voted for him, what about fashola?
It means you don't tap up on candidates...
They're all seasoned technocrat with public service experience...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri / Dino Melaye 'unresponsive' As He Is Stretchered Into Hospital (VIDEO) / Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53