Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs (40671 Views)

SDP Muri Rejects Results From 5 LGs In Kogi, Calls For Cancellation(vid) / “Jimi Chukwuemeka”. Throwback Picture Of APC Associating Jimi Agbaje With Igbos. / Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Alexk2(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Dareal90s:

Was Ambode experienced before we voted for him, what about fashola?
They are both an integral part of Tinubu govt; that's much experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by linkin8k(m): 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
I still strongly feel we are manipulated by politicians to continually divide ourselves. These politicians don't care about Igbos in Yoruba dominated areas or Fulanis in Igbo dominated areas, all they want is to get elected into office, and if ethnical divide is the best way to achieve that, they don't care.

Talk about hosts is foolish given we are a Federation, no one can lay claims to any land except the government.

googi:
I have heard this comparison many times.

Look, there is no country more tribalistic than USA. Jews, Irish, Italians, Polish etc, not to mention tribal politics live together in certain neighborhoods all over US.

Note that when they talk about that freedom of movement or "only in the USA", it does not include you, African American, Native Indians and people of color many of those are disproportionately locked up in their correctional system, more so than any other country in the world.

Stop it. Igbo are more accepted in Western Nigeria than anywhere in the world. Igbo mend your bridges and appeal to your hosts. Yes, I mean HOST.

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Adekdammy: 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
UdechiHD:
Shut up! Jimi was relying on only Igbo votes to win, but good thing was that my brothers saw through his ethnic debauchery and dumped him. Sanwo-olu is the man. Dude knows politics. He campaigned heavily in Igbo dominated areas. Had agreements with Ohaneze Lagos, Igbo traders, Ifeanyi Uba and other Igbo groups. Ndigbo repaid the faith.
Jimi will not win a single LGA. As I stand with you Sanwo-olu is sweeping Ojo, Ajeromi Ifelodun, Amuwo-Odofin, Oshodi Isolo, PDP strongholds. Nothing like rigging. Most Igbo didn't vote, but those Igbos who came out to vote all thumb printed for Sanwo Eko.

Must you tell me to shut up before you express your opinion? Your upbringing was faulty, it is well with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
Manual votings are what gave sanwo olu the lead.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by touchplay(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
Let’s get over this election so we can deal with the Ibos once and for all. We can start with demolishing all their properties in Lagos and chasing them away like you fumigate bed bugs away from a clean place.
Go Sanwo Olu let’s deal with these haters and jealous fukas
what a poor uneducated fellow you are.
we(igbos) own properties in lagos,and as lazy and mentally derailed as you are, you wish to chase us away..... fucking sorry for jealous ass,cause we will keep on hustling,buying all buyables and investing,till u and ur sorry ass families move down the atlantic with canoe while waiting for death to cm.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by mechanics(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
APC is for Lagos state, PDP were just wasting their time.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Meliaen(f): 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
Perhaps the cowards hid in their homes, afraid to come out to exercise their "franchise". Thought they said they had the numbers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by alimaxion: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:
This election is not free and fair..

By my calculation, the population of Igbos in Lagos is far more than the population of yorubas. Jimi aligned with the Igbos and I am sure they all gave him their votes..so it's statistically impossible for APC to win with such a wide margin...

...Note: I am very poor at statistics.. grin

Misguided brothers, how far? grin grin

I fear your calculation, how many places have you been to in Lagos. Are you telling us that Igbos are more than Yorubas in Alimosho, Agege, Iyana Ipaja, Mushin, Ikorodu, Surulete, Epe and other small LGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by deomelo: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sagay212:

Don't be surprised...They are like that....low key hatred but they are not so smart to hide it. They keep claiming yorubas envy them and I wonder what they have that anybody should envy.

When people scream and yell every day that they are the best and other people envy them, it's always strong signs of low self-esteem, inadequacy and lack of self-worth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by obontami: 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Does anyone takes Jimi seriously in Lagos? Dude needs to sit his stupid ass in his pharmacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by jobiej: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
This is interesting just 5 LGA's wow! INEC does a bad job uploading results. Here is something better than what INEC has offered as per the presidential results https://datastory.netlify.com

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Injera(f): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

By my calculation, the population of Igbos in Lagos is far more than the population of yorubas. Jimi aligned with the Igbos and I am sure they all gave him their votes..so it's statistically impossible for APC to win with such a wide margin...

This is a textbook definition of sarcasm
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by integrity16(m): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Adakintroy:
With all the supposedly educated rich people on Lagos I will say here without blinking..it's the most backwards place on earth.

Who is this sowo olu guy and what does the average logosian know about him. But he is about to be their next leader. What a shame.

Its one thing to pick a leader for uneducated peeps..but to do so for supposedly educated one is an far greater disgrace.

Lagos stand up and take the lead for the rest of nigeria

Backward place on earth? And your people keep migrating in droves to Lagos for greener pastures.

Concentrate on your state and leave Lagos State for us to choose whoever we want, it doesn't concern you if he is a nobody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by chudez0147(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Timekeeper:

Idiat, so yorubas are behind your miseries.. Idiat, so u av push the blame on Yoruba now abi

Speak to your ancestors Azikwe and ironsi that included anti succession clause in the Constitution..

Moreover a hausa man Yakubu gowon fought your people, leave Yoruba out of this.. Why not face the hausa fulani people na
MC OLomo boy! Gararahia!
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by seunogunmolu1: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
VirginFinder:

Igbo do not dominate any area in Lagos.

I was born in Lagos Island...
You were born in Lagos Island and you don’t know that Ono and Ajeromi-Ifelodun are two local government dominated by igbos. Go to Idumota at night when those igbo people closed their shops and see the way the walk on carter bridge from idumota to Ajegunle then you will know that there are many igbos in that area. Though, it may be true that Igbo do not dominate any area in Lagos but combine with other tribes from SS like the ijaw the urhobo and eco people who live in Ajegunle
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by chudez0147(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Validfacts:
na thund.er go scattered ur fla.t head there Chestbeater. We kno how to handle u pple nao, just ask ur previous warriors. Continue wallowing in pains over there bro, because that is what we will do las las
I go like fight you One on One.. nobody go separate us!! .. Tell me where to meet you tomorrow evening after work. I dey Ajah! , where you dey??
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Validfacts: 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
chudez0147:

I go like fight you One on One.. nobody go separate us!! .. Tell me where to meet you tomorrow evening after work. I dey Ajah! , where you dey??
pained fla.t head. So u think I'm a gala hawker like u, without Job? Continue hawking ur gala man, when the time to send u pple away comes, u will see alert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by ACE1010: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

My brother what are you saying?? How many of the so called Igbo registered in areas where they are eligible to vote? What do you expect a person to do when he registered at LADIPO and he lives at IKOTUN? Of course he's not going to vote, he will rather seat at "MAMA NGOZI" Beer joint stepping down with a pot of "NWKOBI" and washing it down with a bottle of beer and will be screaming that JIMI AGBAJE will win!! grin grin
I laugh at their stupidity honestly grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
VirginFinder:

I was born in Lagos Island.
Stop famzing APC and Yorubas... grin
Igbos got the memo of February 23.
That's all!
I was born in Lagos Island bla bla bla! I know a liar when I see one. Asking you more questions may get you exposed.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
VirginFinder:

There is no agreement between Sanwo and Igbos, I insist.
There is nothing spectacular about Sanwo's campaign. Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode did the same.

Igbos have been cut to size.

That's all!
Only Ambode did differently from Tinubu and Fashola. Both swept Igbo votes and appointed Igbo sons in their cabinet. You don't know anything. Don't go around screaming in your dream when Sanwo-olu picks like two Igbo commissioners. Well, you won't know this because you don't live in Lagos. You heard it from here first! Sanwo Eko for all. Lol!
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Omonigeriarere: 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
oluwaahmed:
APC is blesses with seasoned riggers.

Pained loser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by gabbytabby: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
They just need to dobale for their Yoruba neighbors and all will be forgiven

Oga loga nje lojokojo. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by ojex004: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Excaperx:
after kneeling and begging igbos and their leaders to vote for APC

wena, politics is a game. and dangerous one indeed. to me, it is played by cunning, mafias and wiser ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
gabbytabby:
They just need to dobale for their Yoruba neighbors and all will be forgiven

Oga loga nje lojokojo. grin grin

Abi! Lol. My loud IPOB brothers will have to do that ASAP. But in reality the leadership of Igbo had already mend fences with Sanwo-olu and Tinubu before the election. The lesson has been learnt. Tinubu can never be unseated in Lagos, not now or in the nearest future.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Ziggylady(f): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
These hungry urchins called cone-heads adept at human rituals on this thread are funny..

Most Igbos didnt even bother to vote in Lagos,yet these undesirable elements with ugly scarred faces here are ranting against Igbos..

One day,you all will get what your lame selfs are asking for where Igbos are concerned..

Useless things.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by VirginFinder: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
UdechiHD:
Only Ambode did differently from Tinubu and Fashola. Both swept Igbo votes and appointed Igbo sons in their cabinet. You don't know anything. Don't go around screaming in your dream when Sanwo-olu picks like two Igbo commissioners. Well, you won't know this because you don't live in Lagos. You heard it from here first! Sanwo Eko for all. Lol!

Commissioner kor, minister ni

Tinubu started the mess. It's been tough clearing it.

Sanwo Olu won't repeat it.

Aregbesola is back in Lagos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ziggylady:

These hungry urchins called cone-heads on this thread are funny..

Most Igbos didnt even bother to vote in Lagos,yet these undesirable elements with ugly scarred faces here are ranting against Igbos..

One day,you all will get what your lame selfs are asking for where Igbos are concerned..

Useless things.
Mechionu there! Go and sit down if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Ndigbo voted for Sanwo-olu. Those who didn't vote are pained losers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by VirginFinder: 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
UdechiHD:
I was born in Lagos Island bla bla bla! I know a liar when I see one. Asking you more questions may get you exposed.

Shattap!
It's not a big deal to be born in Lagos as you imagine. Even my mother was too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Ziggylady(f): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
UdechiHD:
Mechionu there! Go and sit down if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Ndigbo voted for Sanwo-olu. Does who didn't vote are pained losers.

Kindly stop polluting my mentions with your foul breath and body odour..Brainless nematodes bore me.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
VirginFinder:

Commissioner kor, minister ni

Tinubu started the mess. It's been tough clearing it.

Sanwo Olu won't repeat it.

Aregbesola is back in Lagos!
I know you must be feeling tearful by now. Your plans failed. So you wanted PDP to win Igbo dominated areas so that we'll continued to be scheme out of political affairs in Lagos.
The election is a win win for us and a big loss for your kind. How? Because we retained our Federal House of Representatives seats and also retained the APC in the state. Brace yourself for more APC Igbo State House of Representatives members. One in Oshodi already and two more coming from Amuwo-Odofin and Ojo.
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by VirginFinder: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
seunogunmolu1:

You were born in Lagos Island and you don’t know that Ono and Ajeromi-Ifelodun are two local government dominated by igbos. Go to Idumota at night when those igbo people closed their shops and see the way the walk on carter bridge from idumota to Ajegunle then you will know that there are many igbos in that area. Though, it may be true that Igbo do not dominate any area in Lagos but combine with other tribes from SS like the ijaw the urhobo and eco people who live in Ajegunle

Stop contradicting yourself.
Igbos don't dominate anywhere in Lagos.
Last election (2015) when they won seats, it was a very close contest. Don't forget PDP is still a Yoruba party with many Yoruba members who voted the Igbo PDP candidates.

Let Igbos run on APGA then you will know their real strength...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by VirginFinder: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
UdechiHD:
I know you must be feeling tearful by now. Your plans failed. So you wanted PDP to win Igbo dominated areas so that we'll continued to be scheme out of political affairs in Lagos.
The election is a win win for us and a bog loss to you. How? Because we retained our Federal House of Representatives seats and also retained the APC in the state. Brace yourself for more APC Igbo State House of Representatives members. One in Oshodi already and two more coming from Amuwo-Odofin and Ojo.

You are just amusing yourself for nothing.

Jude Idimogu is the only Igbo on APC platform.

Igbos were cut to size 2 weeks ago. It was either they voted APC or they stayed at home.

APC employed the carrot and stick approach if you know what that means.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest / Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos / Two Special Assistants To Cross River Governor Wed Themselves In Calabar. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.