Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! (8541 Views)

When Can Someone Stop Experiencing Wet Dreams / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by iluvMAMAV: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
7 now , am counting it 4 u
angry
7 is 2 much my mummy now
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by iluvMAMAV: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
my dear dnt mind those yeye boys like iluvmamAv n co !
u mean wen u ar idle xvideos takes over ?
hw did u stop it
na wetdick be yeye nt me ur love
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
hw did u stop it
As I said, when my partner is around masturbation doesn't cross my mind at all. But when she's not then it does, so I advise you get a partner who is very sexual like you. That way you can both kill each other grin so you won't have the energy and interest to masturbate.
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
hw did u stop it

this is how i stopped it, anytime, I try to masturbate and I see my left hand going down there, I just carry a cutlass and cut that handoff, likewise for the right hand too. When i think about it, i cut off my head too. Now i have no head to think about masturbating nor hands to self-service. You can try it, it works like magic.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by Westaslave2(f): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Why waste ur time luciaeze-iji told him , der ar friends
so she has friend afterall ..?

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by Westaslave2(f): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
wetdick:

this is how i stopped it anytime i just try to masturbate and i see my left hand going down there. I just carry a cutlass and cut that hand, likewise for the right hand. When i think about it, i cut off my head too. Now i have no head to think about masturbating nor hands to self-service. You can try it, it works like magic.
so much for a hydra man
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by iluvMAMAV: 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
wetdick:

this is how i stopped it anytime i just try to masturbate and i see my left hand going down there. I just carry a cutlass and cut that hand, likewise for the right hand. When i think about it, i cut off my head too. Now i have no head to think about masturbating nor hands to self-service. You can try it, it works like magic.
grin
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
Westaslave2:
so much for a hydra man

educate me, who is a hydra man?
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
wetdick:

this is how i stopped it, anytime, I try to masturbate and I see my left hand going down there, I just carry a cutlass and cut that handoff, likewise for the right hand too. When i think about it, i cut off my head too. Now i have no head to think about masturbating nor hands to self-service. You can try it, it works like magic.
i wl soon lay my hands on u ,believe me
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by princfred(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Hmmm shocked He can lay something wet on you o. grin
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by princfred(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Still on the matter, i think i can cure you if i lay something hard and wet on you long enough. I've cured many with your can of case so yours shouldn't be a big deal.. Infact, because of how we are, i will only charge you half the fee. grin
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by princfred(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
grossintel:
As I said, when my partner is around masturbation doesn't cross my mind at all. But when she's not then it does, so I advise you get a partner who is very sexual like you. That way you can both kill each other grin so you won't have the energy and interest to masturbate.
Exactly she should remarry already and use the man to cure.
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
princfred:

he cant believation me lol
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by Katier00(f): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
Are you guys acting drama here or are these true life encounters
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

How? I have ran away from you like forest gump.
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:03am On Mar 13, 2019
wetdick:

How? I have ran away from you like forest gump.
u cant escape frm me ..i wl visit ur dreams from 13th

by 3'o clock, wt my 3friends ,for 3days.
u can run but cant hide.
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:13am On Mar 13, 2019
princfred:

Even u prince ..
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by princfred(m): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Even u prince ..
Will he be moping as you lay hands on him? He has to lay his rod of office on you na especially when its wet already. grin
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by princfred(m): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

u can run but cant hide.
Abeg put me for your visiting list too. Remember to come along with Westaslave2 and Queensuccubus i'll be waiting with Analqueenluci i'll be waiting with Analqueenluci. So it will be cluster foursome.
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2019
princfred:
Will he be moping as you lay hands on him? He has to lay his rod of office on you na especially when its wet already. grin
so if i use a penknife on him ,he wl be aroused ba?
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by princfred(m): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
so if i use a penknife on him ,he wl be aroused ba?
You may just help him discover his fetish with that cool
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2019
princfred:
Abeg put me for your visiting list too. Remember to come along with Westaslave2 and Queensuccubus i'll be waiting with Analqueenluci. So it will be cluster foursome grin
joker , dnt make me laff wt ur crave for hotsex
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2019
princfred:
You may just help him discover his fetish with my that cool
with ur dat

bia prince ar u drunk or typing mistake?
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by princfred(m): 10:28am On Mar 13, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
joker , dnt make me laff wt ur crave for hotsex
Or she will protect me with spiritual AK47 from your crew. So it will not be cluster foursome but me and her forcing you to buhari(change) with spiritual frog jump.
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by princfred(m): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
with ur dat

bia prince ar u drunk or typing mistake?
Corrected.
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by iluvMAMAV: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

u can run but cant hide.
SEe i must report Yu 2 my
pastor ,
i mind myself when yu threatened
SOmebody wt visitation And i stil Dosent perturb You ,Now you came to my sleep to dry all cum ..
Turning my sperm to powder wt beatings .
i will never mention u again n again wie is @wetdick self he caussed dis,
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
SEe i must report Yu 2 my
pastor ,
i mind myself u threatened
SOmebody wt visitation And i stil Dosent perturb You ,Now you came to my sleep to dry all cum ..
Turning my sperm to powder wt beatings .
i will never mention u again n again wie is @wetdick self he caussed dis,

HMMM.liar ,,,,,, i dnt knw wat u ar sayin cos i av no bizness wt u nonsense
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2019
princfred:
Or she will protect me with spiritual AK47 from your crew. So it will not be cluster foursome but me and her forcing you to buhari(change) with spiritual frog jump.
Who will protect u
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by iluvMAMAV: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
HMMM.liar ,,,,,, i dnt knw wat u ar sayin cos i av no bizness wt u nonsense
Nwanyioma am so sorry please forgive me how i put it ,
but it was so real .yUr Face and shape n, all.
maybe my imagination is tricky kiss cry cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:52am On Mar 13, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Nwanyioma am so sorry please forgive me how i put it ,
but it was so real .yUr Face and shape n, all.
maybe my imagination is tricky
U really got me upset kenneth/i hate being angry
u ar really lucky u apologised _get matured
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by princfred(m): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Who will protect u
Analqueenluci na. She said its one of the advantages of being friends with a military lady. Phony enough, in reality may end up being the one protecting her someway grin
Re: How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
princfred:
Analqueenluci na. She said its one of the advantages of being friends with a military lady. Phony enough, in reality may end up being the one protecting her someway grin
luci forget her pls .

lets discuss somtin imporant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video / Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.