Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

My Parents Do Not Agree With My Relationship With A Jamaican Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents Do Not Agree With My Relationship With A Jamaican Woman (6759 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Do Not Agree With My Relationship With A Jamaican Woman by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2011
::Andrew:::

Your parents are afraid of bombo clath babylon, wacha guan inner de crib grin grin grin grin
WAZA GWANNN NIGGA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Parents Do Not Agree With My Relationship With A Jamaican Woman by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2011
::Andrew:::

Your parents are afraid of bombo clath babylon, wacha guan inner de crib grin grin grin grin

lefulefu:

WAZA GWANNN NIGGA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

undecided undecided
Re: My Parents Do Not Agree With My Relationship With A Jamaican Woman by drnoel: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2011
Its part of that Nigerian thing that irritates me. Sit with ur parents and discuss with them, if u are lucky they may see ur point. It happened 2 me too but I still married the lady I wanted 2 marry.
Re: My Parents Do Not Agree With My Relationship With A Jamaican Woman by hajifaty: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2011
Please, guys share ur experience with jamaican women in the uk. I met a girl from uk here in China. her parent are from jamaica but she was born in the uk. Please, guys i need some info before moving on
Re: My Parents Do Not Agree With My Relationship With A Jamaican Woman by MrsChima1(f): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2011
The greatest gift parents can give their children is the tools to make better choices/decisions and learn from their errors and successes. Let your children fly and if they fall, so what. Teach them to get back up and keep it moving. cool

I am sure we all want the best for our families but we have to let them live their life even if we do not agree with their choices. cool
Re: My Parents Do Not Agree With My Relationship With A Jamaican Woman by lovelydoll: 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2011
Oh you ignorant people be quite. OP i demand you breakup with the girl , if your parents don't agree , save her from the pain and let her go with someone else who will accept her for who she is. i know my cousin married a Hausa man and even til now they have a kid together my family still is trying to break the relationship. the man is practically living hell,now he travels out of the country for 7 months and only spends a week with his wife and daughter,then travels out again.
sisistingy:

Are u okay at all, WTF are you telling to shut up angry angry angry, you must be sick.

That was my damn freaking opinion, so Why the hell are you attacking me.
YOU MUST BE VERY silly angry angry

i've been through hell with Jamaicans ,but i will never think of saying something as mean as that.
Re: My Parents Do Not Agree With My Relationship With A Jamaican Woman by eridah2007(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2011
[flash=480,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KlzNv7ZfYo&feature=autoplay&list=PL21CD88E467F31B9B&lf=mh_lolz&playnext=2[/flash]

Lots of naija guys i know ar married to jamo brodes,and they ar still together till 2day and they happy.Most Jamo brodes ar cool and down to earth.
Luv dem to death  cheesy  cheesy
Re: My Parents Do Not Agree With My Relationship With A Jamaican Woman by MrsChima1(f): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2011
They don bleeped up the whole electric slide! I am mad as hell! angry angry angry angry
Re: My Parents Do Not Agree With My Relationship With A Jamaican Woman by eridah2007(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2011
Make u go arrest all of dem na grin grin grin grin
Re: My Parents Do Not Agree With My Relationship With A Jamaican Woman by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
eridah2007:

http://www.youtube.com/v/1KlzNv7ZfYo&feature=autoplay&list=PL21CD88E467F31B9B&lf=mh_lolz&playnext=2

Lots of naija guys i know ar married to jamo brodes,and they ar still together till 2day and they happy.Most Jamo brodes ar cool and down to earth.
Luv dem to death  cheesy  cheesy

cool cool thank you!!!
too many haters!

drnoel:

Its part of that Nigerian thing that irritates me. Sit with your parents and discuss with them, if u are lucky they may see your point. It happened 2 me too but I still married the lady I wanted 2 marry.

wink cheesy

hajifaty:

Please, guys share your experience with jamaican women in the uk. I met a girl from uk here in China. her parent are from jamaica but she was born in the uk. Please, guys i need some info before moving on

like we say in Jamaica "puss (cat) and dog don't have the same luck!" in other words what might work for others may not work for you. So just ask yourself, 'do i like this woman? can i see myself with her? what are her good and bad qualities? and which outweigh the other?' if your answers are positive, go for it. Do not pay attention to how your parents or her parents feel, you have to follow YOUR heart because it is YOUR life.  smiley
Re: My Parents Do Not Agree With My Relationship With A Jamaican Woman by 195(f): 2:45am On Dec 09, 2011
Rotfl @ andrew and lefulefu grin grin grin
Re: My Parents Do Not Agree With My Relationship With A Jamaican Woman by MrsChima1(f): 3:09am On Dec 09, 2011
eridah2007:

Make u go arrest all of dem na grin grin grin grin

It was good until some of them were going backwards and forwards. I was like WTF but it is all good. Nice video though! kiss
Re: My Parents Do Not Agree With My Relationship With A Jamaican Woman by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2011
^^check yer facebook fam.  cheesy

btw have you seen this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-821410.0.html
LOL!!! EPIC FAIL!!  grin grin

his shiet got locked so it's like by default he's the recipient!! grin
Re: My Parents Do Not Agree With My Relationship With A Jamaican Woman by neyostica: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2011
@op your folks dont want u to die young, heed their advice
Re: My Parents Do Not Agree With My Relationship With A Jamaican Woman by knelson(m): 11:44pm On Feb 29, 2012
Tough one buddy undecided. Would say you should follow your hearth. But sometime parents are like mini gods. They see what we don't see.

One of my friends was married to a Jamaican Lady. They are no longer together, after two Kids. Am not saying that all such marriages will fail. It all depends on how well you guys can co exist as H &W.

Good luck though because you will need it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Effects Of Sleeping With A Possessed Girl / Guy? / Biggest Text Fails You Will Ever Read / Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.