Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! (94110 Views)

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists / Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by chiefobdk(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
Onyi22:
He's a one minute man, we have so many of them on this forum.....
They r always shouting n ranting......

Shut up, he is a 7 minutes man.

Na ur type go just lie like log of wood no response no moaning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
koyyes:

Your desperation to make me change my perception about your kind is making you look more foolish cheesy cheesy

So because someone comes to talk about buying a landed property, that means the money must be from the person's pockets abi?? angry

Poverty mentality is what has deprived negroes like you from evolving. People achieve things for the general good of the society. While your version of achievement is to reason and talk like a tout.

You need strokes of cane applied to your cray fish brain..

Dundi, common shut up there.. See as e be like washer man for where the motto dey. Motto wey resemble high school teenagers' project. You no dey shame at all. Stupid old fool. grin

prince3009 God will bless u ,safeguard u frm evil ,lead u out of temptation ,give u a goodwife
.koyyes was a turn in my flesh

So koyyes some1 can kut u down lyk dis
I even thought u be spirit

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
prince3009 God will bless u ,safeguard u frm evil ,lead u out of temptation ,give u a goodwife
.koyyes was a turn in my flesh

So koyyes some1 can kut u down lyk dis
I even thought u be spirit

You and prince3009 deserve each other.
Two clueless Ipob failures.

Products of rape.

He deserves a desperate olosho like you that will milk his kobo kobo account dry and drive him to even deeper depression.

And you deserve a tout like him that will use you for rituals when he can't afford a square meal like your ritualist ex horseband.

Shey na black pig e be? I can post your bleached pic here for everyone to see.

Finger battery d1ckk f*ck boy plus bleached smello ashawo kobo kobo. Perfect Combo.

Mumu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. / CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.