Stats: 3,158,343 members, 7,836,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . (2874 Views)

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men / The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate (2) (3) (4)

Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by InkedNerd(f): 5:47am On Sep 03, 2010
tpiah:

i'm wondering when mexican became a race in itself.

the topic is very odd.

didnt know the poster was gabry- i was thinking another mischievous being has joined nl.

That's why I asked her why it was based on color rather than geographic ethnic groups. By doing it in this format, it is mixing up geographic ethnic groups based on color. Another thing that threw me off is using color to refer to race. There's only one race on this earth. Our perception of race is socially constructed.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by tpiah: 5:50am On Sep 03, 2010
true there's one human race, but people being people, classify themselves according to various social constructs like skin colour.

notwithstanding, the original post is just weird. undecided
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by InkedNerd(f): 5:51am On Sep 03, 2010
So Ms. Potato is Gabry?
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by tpiah: 5:54am On Sep 03, 2010
it looks that way.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by InkedNerd(f): 5:55am On Sep 03, 2010
How did you find out? Was Gabry banned from Nairaland?
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by tpiah: 5:56am On Sep 03, 2010
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by InkedNerd(f): 5:59am On Sep 03, 2010
Wow, that sucks undecided
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 6:00am On Sep 03, 2010
@Inked_nerd, how pathetic lol, upon al wat i said about u still can't grab anything out of my previous post shows u like arguin blindly without any major reasons jus like d way u mentioned brown, brown caramel, mixed-race etc b4 i shut ur mouth up wit some reasons. Moreso u need to go 4 some research abt J.lo nd whenever i say *case closed* to someone then i'm tryin to say he/she shld hold d fuk up she knows nothin, feel me?
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by InkedNerd(f): 6:08am On Sep 03, 2010
Tosinville:

@Inked_nerd, how pathetic lol, upon al wat i said about u still can't grab anything out of my previous post shows u like arguin blindly without any major reasons jus like d way u mentioned brown, brown caramel, mixed-race etc b4 i shut your mouth up wit some reasons. Moreso u need to go 4 some research abt J.lo nd whenever i say *case closed* to someone then i'm tryin to say he/she shld hold d fuk up she knows nothin, feel me?

LMAO, this discussion between you and I is a joke. I don't understand why you're having a b***h fit about all of this. Your were wrong about the J.Lo thing [and everything else] so once again why are you still arguing? Like I said before I think you just don't like people challenging or questioning you [even when you're wrong].
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by queeneve: 7:08am On Sep 03, 2010
IF SOMEBODY CALL J LO MEXICAN ONE MORE TIME, IMMA FREAKING SCREAM!!!!!!!!!

J. LO IS PUERTO RICAN!!!!!!!! IT A BIG DIFFERENCE FROM BEING MEXICAN!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU CALL NIGERIANS, GHANIANS?!!!!!

DO YOU CALL KENYANS, SOMALIS?!!!!

DO YOU CALL A YORUBA, DELTA?!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, IT A BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!!! SIGHS,
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by InkedNerd(f): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2010
Thank you, please tell that fool because he can't seem to get that through his damn head.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by queeneve: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2010
Girl,

I ain't never been this FREAKY frustrated in my life!!!!! The last time I was THIS FREAKY FRUSTRATED, is when I tried to sip soup with a fork!!!!!

You have access to millions of information PEOPLE, PLEASE USE THE INTERNET OTHER THAN TO MASTURBATE WITH, YOU SICK, TWISTED, FUCCS!!!!

It okay to ACCEPT additional information from other people and rewrite what YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW, it normal living and IT MAKE THE BRAIN GROW BIGGER,
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by InkedNerd(f): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2010
Tell am o. The boy no dey hear word. E go in one ear and comot the other. I dey shake my head for am.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2010
@QueenEve, ofcos u talk as if u r already frustrated and i can see dat in u to d extent dat u even spit it out your damn self and if u can't see pls visit an optician to hv ur eyes examined. All i'm tryin to say is dat J.lo is half mexican (mother-side) with dat criteria the poster listed as a latino girls dat i like most and if u didn't read accordin to d pages don't jus jump into conclusion wit d last 2pages.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2010
@inked_nerd, nd 4 u callin urself a fool, i guess u r also dedicatin dat to 1 of ur bro right there and even tho! J.lo is puerto rican, mexican, peruvian etc its none of my business nd i'm only usin wat d poster posted to judge as latino girls(j.lo) under mexican wit d topic. Even tho i accept she's full puerto-rican so just because u can come up with d right answer 4 very first time on NL between you and i, is dat the reason why u won't let me hear word again or what?lol, well ur problem is like a kid who's tryin to know more than her teacher jus because she manage to answer 1 question correctly without d aid of her teacher lol. *sippin champagne*
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by InkedNerd(f): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2010
Tosinville:

@inked_nerd, nd 4 u callin urself a fool, i guess u r also dedicatin dat to 1 of your bro right there and even tho! J.lo is puerto rican, mexican, peruvian etc its none of my business nd i'm only usin wat d poster posted to judge as latino girls(j.lo) under mexican wit d topic. Even tho i accept she's full puerto-rican so just because u can come up with d right answer 4 very first time on NL between you and i, is dat the reason why u won't let me hear word again or what?lol, well your problem is like a kid who's tryin to know more than her teacher jus because she manage to answer 1 question correctly without d aid of her teacher lol. *sippin champagne*

LMAO, smmfh. Talking to you is like beating a dead horse.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^^lmao! aight u try dis time nd i wanna accept d fact dat u win even tho u've not bein gettin d rest since nd like i said, i never bein an hater, i love everybody d way Jesus christ love his disciples lol I'm tryin to set a table for u **sippin moetz with inked_nerd**
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2010
@QueenEve, this was jus an arguement so dnt get mad at me, u also win nd u knw i love u better dan d way ur husband does lol **huggin nd peckin queenEve**
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by InkedNerd(f): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^lmao! aight u try dis time nd i wanna accept d fact dat u win even tho u've not bein gettin d rest since nd like i said, i never bein an hater, i love everybody d way Jesus christ love his disciples lol I'm tryin to set a table for u **sippin moetz with inked_nerd**

Whatever
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2010
~but i feel like slappin u whenever u say WHATEVER, na me u wan dey form 4?
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by luap: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2010
It is iteresting that your classified each race by color. I wished you would have classfied by culture, because there are so many variations within each color. For example, I have seen many dark Koreans that could by brown. How about many of the dark Greeks? Black people come in so many shades, especially in the USA. Many black people are lighter then Mexicans. Not to mention, all the dark Mexicans? In the USA black is defined by each state. For ex. Lousiana, 1/32 african descent is considered Black; this is the law.

As far as my personal views, I like all women. I appreciate their cultural identify. I do have a distaste of Black women that identify with being White. I think it looks funny for a Black Woman to relax or straighten her hair, it just looks unnatural, I hate it when a black women gets a nose job and loses her ethnic identity.

Dislike asians that get the surgery to look white. Dislike white woman that get collogen injections for the full lips of a black woman.
Women always trying to look like something else? What is up with that?
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by LagosBobo1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2010
I am studying a part time course in Sociology and my topic for an upcoming report has to do with the opinion on African men towards Girls with different races particularly the Whites, Yellow, Brown and Blacks especially when it comes to love. I would appreciate your response be it bad or good.

If this is actually a course in your sociology class then you need to change school. This is the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my life. I'm not even gonna waste my time trying to deconstruct the idiocy and the stupidity of this question.

*smh*
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by queeneve: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2010
TOSIN,

TRUST ME, NO MAN CAN EVER LOVE ME LIKE MY HUSBAND LOVE ME, and find your OWN WOMAN!
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by InkedNerd(f): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2010
Tosinville:

~but i feel like slappin u whenever u say WHATEVER, na me u wan dey form 4?

Whatever, if it pisses you off then too bad. That's not my problem.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^^^wowo girl lol
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by InkedNerd(f): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^^wowo girl lol

Mumu
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2010
@QueenEve, u sure? well i want u to think twice now nd lean on me let me treat u right 4 d rest of ur life cos if someone's husband fuk up, he may be ur worst enemy ever on earth but i'm a good dude nd d best u would ever hv as a man. **offerin queenEve bunch of rose flowers**
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2010
**whoopin' inked_nerd dirty azz, gbamm!!!** lol
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by InkedNerd(f): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2010
SMH, your such a joke.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^^Joke? Whatever!!! **plannin on takin inked_nerd to cinema tonight**
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by InkedNerd(f): 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^Joke? Whatever!!! **plannin on takin inked_nerd to cinema tonight**

Cinema for where? With what money? In real life you and I would NEVER be out in public.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 4:12am On Sep 04, 2010
^^^roflmao! **tryna tease dis mumu** ofcos, never would i walk wit u in public 2 jus because u r ugly(wowo) like i said earlier cos ur face is scary, besides i dnt like kids, in even back then in sac city, i dislike datin any nigerian relatives when i'm mix up wit different kinda race, i like mature mind nd older ladies from 26 upward nd they're feelin me 2 jus because i look young nd cute. Lastly livin in NY doesn't make u richer than me so get chu mind right, punk *case closed*

I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. / Pls Help Am Confused! / 6 Golden Rules For Single Ladies!!!