Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . (2876 Views)

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men / The Six Types Of Men All Women Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by queeneve: 4:28am On Sep 04, 2010
Tosin,

I thought about it and I want to tell you, YOU RIGHT,

MY husband is the best thing ever since sliced bread!

May you find happiness!
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by InkedNerd(f): 5:03am On Sep 04, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^roflmao! **tryna tease dis mumu** ofcos, never would i walk wit u in public 2 jus because u r ugly(wowo) like i said earlier cos your face is scary, besides i dnt like kids, in even back then in sac city, i dislike datin any nigerian relatives when i'm mix up wit different kinda race, i like mature mind nd older ladies from 26 upward nd they're feelin me 2 jus because i look young nd cute. Lastly livin in NY doesn't make u richer than me so get chu mind right, punk *case closed*

Once again, you're a joke. And your still going on with the "case closed" thing huh? LMAO. And I never said that I thought I was richer than you [even though I probably am]. The one thing I can truly say that makes me richer than you is the fact that I am a lot more cultured than you will ever be. Do you always have to resort to name calling in order to get your point across [even though your always wrong]? Don't you know how to expand your vocabulary? I can see that you enjoy making a fool of yourself online so I am more than willing to support you in that endeavor.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 5:04am On Sep 04, 2010
@QueenEve, mmm! u sounds so mature, well i was only teasin, i didn't mean wat i said earlier cos i don't want an intruder in my marriage too whenever i'm ready so why would i hv to destroy someone else own? there are some silly married america ladies i tease jus because their men ae in jail, travel etc nd they fall easily think every guys problem is to look a woman to shag. Well i'm glad ur hubby is lucky to hv ya nd may d good lord bless ur marriage, besides how old ae u nd where u from in d states? *jus curious*
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 5:27am On Sep 04, 2010
@inked_nerd, more cultured than me? How? lol you're nothin but a teen of 14yrs old nd that exactly what my instinct told me, check out what u jus said now thats as nothin to do with what i posted, irrelevant speech from a weak soul who suppose to be in junior high school learnin an answer dat affiliate to a question in english language playin wit d internet all day nd night long. What a Kido lmao!
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 04, 2010
~~'kai' u wan kill persin? I guess inked_nerd is properly cryin by now.
Bro pls take it easy on her.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 04, 2010
^probably^
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 5:44am On Sep 04, 2010
^^^pmpl na joke i dey joke wit inked_nerd lol
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 04, 2010
~~i tink i like ur kind of joke.Very expensive 2 buy bt too cheap 2 ignore
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by InkedNerd(f): 5:56am On Sep 04, 2010
Tosinville:

@inked_nerd, more cultured than me? How? lol you're nothin but a teen of 14yrs old nd that exactly what my instinct told me, check out what u jus said now thats as nothin to do with what i posted, irrelevant speech from a weak soul who suppose to be in junior high school learnin an answer dat affiliate to a question in english language playin wit d internet all day nd night long. What a Kido lmao!  

You have got to be the biggest fool online. You make MOBO look as though he's go some sense. You really take the cake. If you had any sense, you'd notice that I said I'm 21, not 14. I don't know where you got the idea that I was a junior in high school. Not once did I mention anything about being in high school or being 14 yrs old. Please go back and re-read the previous posts. Don't you feel ashamed that when you speak you never make any sense? As for me being being more cultured than you, I'm pretty sure that anyone reading these posts [or any of the other threads that show us arguing] would see that you lack any qualities that would in some what demonstrate that you are cultured. I've already told you, if you enjoy making a fool of yourself online, I am more than willing to support you in that endeavor. May all you dimwitted endeavors come true.

Tosinville:

^^^pmpl na joke i dey joke wit inked_nerd lol

And who told you I was joking? Everything that I've written to you since I've been on Nairaland has not been a joke. My responses to you are how I really feel about you.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 5:56am On Sep 04, 2010
^^^lol, you're funny, bro >>>>> well i'm off to da west coast(bed) *sleepy* Take care inked_nerd nd yorke.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 6:04am On Sep 04, 2010
@inked_nerd, i'm not willin to frustrate u but to hv fun wit u but all what u r still utterin are craps lol well i'll brb later let me go to bed now, kid.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by queeneve: 6:09am On Sep 04, 2010
Tosin

I am in the MIDWEST and I am between 20-30 years of age.

Yes, he is lucky to have me in his life and I am lucky to have him in my life. We are a match made in heaven, HE IS THE ONLY MAN THAT can match with my sarcasms and twisted jokes. If you was a fly on the wall, ALL YOU WILL HEAR IS LAUGHTERS AND TEARS because we crack each other up and we are joined by the hipbone! Literally!
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by InkedNerd(f): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2010
Tosinville:

@inked_nerd, i'm not willin to frustrate u but to hv fun wit u but all what u r still utterin are craps lol well i'll brb later let me go to bed now, kid.

LMAO, who says your frustrating me. I enjoy seeing you make a fool of yourself. I look forward to it whenever you write. I also enjoy seeing you butcher the English language e.g. : "hv fun wit u but all what u r still utterin are craps".
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Onchedu(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2010
Ms.Potato, I find Ur listing offensive. why do black girls come last and why, in the parenthesis following, do Americans come before Africans? Are American first black before Africans?

Anyway, I'm not as globally experienced in girl/love issues to give any accurate reponse to Ur research, but I must say cultural practices will play a major role in determining opinions.

From what little knowledge I have, I feel I'd more easily gravitate in the way of love and be happy with the African girl, Asian, European then American girl, in that order.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by sexylogan(m): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2010
Please leave Inked_Nerd alone, angry i thot the the topic was about the general outlook
concerning women of diferent races-how did it degenerate to name-calling and insults?
i really hate it when this kind of thing happens on Nairaland. sad
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2010
@inked_nerd, NL is not your high school so if i say "u r" everyone understand that i mean "you are" but kids like you fish out "u r" as if its a big deal just because teenagers like you don't know what to say again. Besides what grade are you in high school, kido? lol
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2010
@queenEve, u talk as if i wanted to use your age for something well i'm just curious nothin more nd what part of mid-west? Missouri or where?
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by InkedNerd(f): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2010
sexylogan:

Please leave Inked_Nerd alone, angry i thot the the topic was about the general outlook
concerning women of diferent races-how did it degenerate to name-calling and insults?
i really hate it when this kind of thing happens on Nairaland. sad

Ok, I'll stop replying to him. With the way he talks, I'd only be going around circles.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by kcblast(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2010
So what about our local chics,aren't they not equal 2 d task??
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by queeneve: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2010
TOSIN,

BITE ME, I am not worrying about you using my age, I TOLD YOU WHAT I WANTED YOU TO KNOW,

Now continue arguing with Ink,
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by InkedNerd(f): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2010
I'm done with him. No need to argue with a wall.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2010
@QueenEve, its all good nd i'm not buggin you about it anymore, as 4 inked_nerd, she's a kid who needs to go play with lego-bricks wit some teens in her neighbourhood 4 her to abstain from d internet her dad is subscribin 4 her **-off to da dirty south->>
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2011
lol @ TOSIN embarassing himself as always.
even on this ancient thread I cannot help but laugh! grin tongue

J-Lo Mexican LOL. always talking about the world as if he has even traveled
outside of Nigeria. talking about west coast and dirty south, mschew! grin
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Orikinla(m): 12:04am On Oct 12, 2011
Biologically, all women act and react the same way. But culturally they may act and react diiferently. Most of them want the same things from men. Love. Comfort and Security. The poor ones everywhere want to marry rich and successful men or ambitious men with bright prospects. No wise woman wants to date or marry a failure or suffering man. Therefore any African man starts babbling about white women, black women or yellow women, he should consider their respective cultural, social, financial/economical and political backgrounds and circumstances of their peculiar or similar locations, situations, positions and conditions in every race and continent. Those in developed countries with better economies do not face the same financial challences of those in the poor developing countries.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by SAFO(m): 4:21am On Oct 12, 2011
Old thread but a good read nonetheless.

I have dated across the board and from my experiences all women are pretty much the same. They all have emotional hangups and crave the same attention.

White girls are a bit naive but they're very easygoing, open and forthcoming. They're down for whatever.

Asian girls are kinda subservient and love to please. I like this about them. Korean chicks have some of the sexxiest legs.

Latino girls are passionate and jealous, especially puerto ricans and Dominican chicks, they're fiery but they takeo care of their man.

Black girls are upfront and aggressive, almost domineering until you lay down the pipe and let em know who the man is. You get a good one though and she'll ride or die for you.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Tosinville(m): 7:38am On Oct 12, 2011
**Old thread**

MsDarkskin

So wat gives you guarantee that am still in Nigeria? nonsense!!! and if i say west coast or dirty south then ur instinct should've let u know dhat i was just kidding about that on here, and as for Jlo be it puerto rican, mexican, peruvian etc i don't go online looking for female stars info but am only trying to say she fall under mexico in dat criteria as d only spanish country listed in dat topic.
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2011
suuuure! grin
Re: African Men All Over, What Are Your Views On. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2011
I just saw Pinnochio. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. / Describe Your Ex In One Word!!! / What Run's Through A Woman's Head When She See's A Pe-nis Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.