Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830710 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
We’d not be getting any useful information again sadly as everyone is now tight lipped. Till APL celebration then, it’s good luck from this end.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
ConsistentSG:
Good News People,

APL is at hand.

Cheers

Cheers bro...

I'm extremely sure by now that if Oga Kyari has access to this thread... He will be wowed at the level of savagery cum mockery qualities possessed by his soon to be newest set of employees...

Cheers...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
BenFlash:

They just finished training all the current supervisors for their new managerial positions. So I can confidently deduce that there are a lot of openings for incoming EH Supervisors at least.
Just 50 of them were trained!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
olaidefat:

Uhm! I can argue that 50 can still be considered as "a lot". It is just a matter of perspective.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Generalpatton:

I dont have anything sir

Nawaooo.. Don't worry.. Let me go mobilize them double alert sets... They should have more than enough for ya...

Una wehdone... Local woman takes a bow out..

Lights out!!!!!!!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
Some people were paid twice ? shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by enoks(m): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
olaidefat:

Actually 150 were trained. 3 sets of 50 persons per set.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Why am I not disappointed at this post? I think it's because all along I have had my reservations...
Will d information add 1kobo to my account, No
Will d information bring d APL....again NO
Will any information change what has been done.. certainly NOT
So, whether revealed or concealed....APL will come when it will come...
As a matter of fact, the reason we blacks are lagging behind is simply this....

Wetin be ma own sef....make I d do my normal thing jare...
Abeg chaste, I hear say Jiang don turn spiritualist...
Na Tru?
Jarus:

Unfortunately, I have a binding promise not to reveal what I'm told here again. So I will not be able to give any update.

But I can say there is no bad news.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
We all came here for info as regarding the NNPC recruitment.. although some persons here may think it's a "whose the best Savage" competition;that's your prerogative you own your devices..but if you have good info that will benefit the house spill,if you don't try not to discredit those who "genuinely" source for one...
Thanks....

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
BenFlash:

Wait, you mean you took your time to create another moniker just to come and say this?

Your village people must be very strong. Please which village are you from, I wantu check something?
help me check if the guy is related to easysnipermoney
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Nawaooo.. Don't worry.. Let me go mobilize them double alert sets... They should have more than enough for ya...

Una wehdone... Local woman takes a bow out..

Lights out!!!!!!!!!

What general did is like all those professional street beggars who strategically monitors when you want to collect your balance after purchasing an item in the market. They walk straight to you as you are about collecting the change to disarm you emotionally, you can't say you don't have any when they obviously saw you collect that N50 change. That sh*t pisses me off like mad.

@Generalpatton knows y'all cannot deny not having change after collecting NNPC Tfare, some even collected twice. So no one should tell him "Allah b'amu sah" he knows you got change.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=enoks post=82210726]

Actually 150 were trained. 3 sets of 50 persons per set.[/quote

I knew about batch 085 alone.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
And I cool u certain he hasn't
Ladyjane5657:

Cheers bro...

I'm extremely sure by now that if Oga Kyari has access to this thread... He will be wowed at the level of savagery cum mockery qualities possessed by his soon to be newest set of employees...

Cheers...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
enoks:

Actually 150 were trained. 3 sets of 50 persons per set.

I have been vindicated, thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
BenFlash:

A whole general like you...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
help me check if the guy is related to easysnipermoney

Checking loading.....1%......25%
.......checking...........52%....85%....98%.....
Alas!
checking truncated by a sniper that was not easy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
We are at this point all having a binding agreement with our sources/sauces...to the matter u just raised.... please bear with local men and women when we begin other discussion
Ezalb:
We all came here for info as regarding the NNPC recruitment.. although some persons here may think it's a "whose the best Savage" competition;that's your prerogative you own your devices..but if you have good info that will benefit the house spill,if you don't try not to discredit those who "genuinely" source for one...
Thanks....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
Gbriels:
Why am I not disappointed at this post? I think it's because all along I have had my reservations...
Will d information add 1kobo to my account, No
Will d information bring d APL....again NO
Will any information change what has been done.. certainly NOT
So, whether revealed or concealed....APL will come when it will come...
As a matter of fact, the reason we blacks are lagging behind is simply this....

Wetin be ma own sef....make I d do my normal thing jare...
Abeg chaste, I hear say Jiang don turn spiritualist...
Na Tru?

Sempumping don kidnap Jiang grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
wicked soul

BenFlash:

NNPC prayed about it, and our accounts appeared on their website.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.