Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830360 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
nihelimitretep:

Checking loading.....1%......25%
.......checking...........52%....85%....98%.....
Alas!
checking truncated by a sniper that was not easy
lol... Toh!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
I need to inform ladyjane be dat....
Make she mobile her gang..
I hear say she b mobilizer now...
Cover me well number5
ChasteGhuy:

Sempumping don kidnap Jiang grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
Gbriels:
Why am I not disappointed at this post? I think it's because all along I have had my reservations...
Will d information add 1kobo to my account, No
Will d information bring d APL....again NO
Will any information change what has been done.. certainly NOT
So, whether revealed or concealed....APL will come when it will come...
As a matter of fact, the reason we blacks are lagging behind is simply this....

Wetin be ma own sef....make I d do my normal thing jare...
Abeg chaste, I hear say Jiang don turn spiritualist...
Na Tru?

Couldn't have expected anything better from a sauceless person....
Unfortunately, your reverse psychology will not work on @Jarus

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
Gbriels:
I need to inform ladyjane be dat....
Make she mobile her gang..
I hear say she b mobilizer now...
Cover me well number5

I don dey suspect you. The way you just can't resist the temptation of mentioning ladyjane, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Gbriels:
Why am I not disappointed at this post? I think it's because all along I have had my reservations...
Will d information add 1kobo to my account, No
Will d information bring d APL....again NO
Will any information change what has been done.. certainly NOT
So, whether revealed or concealed....APL will come when it will come...
As a matter of fact, the reason we blacks are lagging behind is simply this....

Wetin be ma own sef....make I d do my normal thing jare...
Abeg chaste, I hear say Jiang don turn spiritualist...
Na Tru?

Blacks are lagging behind because someone informally shares privileged info with a friend and doesn't want it to be publicly declared as it could lead to suspicion in his organization?

So if it were a white, he would carry vuvuzela and make public unofficial info?

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
I guess some guys were paid on one saturday laidat....

Ayam trying to keep hope alive ni...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
For your mind now.....u be saint
People like u are our problem
Instead of u to be blaming the creditors for incompetence if actually it was an error, u r here speaking English, making innocent alertees like cocococo looks as if na their fault...

In d words of enrypech..."with due respect sir, u r not feeling fine"
Ezalb:
Good evening everyone, I got some info today which I have been contemplating sharing here...I came online to share until I saw Jarus's update and exercised restraints..i've had to change monickers because of previous info I shared as we do not know who follows this thread..I can only say 2 things
1. According to Jarus no bad news...which I can affirm too
2. Those that received twice "if you really did",no matter how small try to contact NNPC... smiley
Good evening....

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jarus:

Blacks are lagging behind because someone informally shares privileged info with a friend and doesn't want it to be publicly declared as it could lead to suspicion in his organization?

So if it was a white, he would carry vuvuzela and make public unofficial info?

Person wey no Sabi cook na him still dey complain say food no sweet. You shouldn't have dignified him with a response.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jarus:

So if it was a white, he would carry vuvuzela and make public unofficial info?

Bro you don't need to stress yourself replying the dude. He actually thought he made sense. Just gve him the pleasure. Your decision to not disclose what you were told is very understandable and mature.

#cheers

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
If I were u, believe me, I would be ashamed of my self....when it comes to speaking or quoting someone on sources...
Do u need a reminder of ur sauceless sources on this thread....try shit with me and ur linage will never forgive u for what u will bring upon them if I start with u....
Clifwoods:

Person wey no Sabi cook na him still dey complain say food no sweet. You shouldn't have dignified him with a response.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jarus:

I wanna be like @Jarus and @mosgoon

Let this oyinbos send you a regret email.....the thing go even sweet you to read...they present it so softly.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Gbriels:
If I were u, believe me, I would be ashamed of my self....when it comes to speaking or quoting someone on sources...
Do u need a reminder of ur sauceless sources on this thread....try shit with me and ur linage will never forgive u for what u will bring upon them if I start with u....

Fire and brimstone shocked

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mister maturity.....
With all ur understanding....what is d sense of someone coming say he had a binding agreement ....with all ur assumed understanding, u failed to understand that pride has many form...
He brought one, u brought one and I'm giving u one now...

Gain knowledge/information and use it...dats d essence of education but I doubt ur understanding of this...
Maturity my foot
Fredkio:

Bro you don't need to stress yourself replying the dude. He actually thought he made sense. Just gve him the pleasure. Your decision to not disclose what you were told is very understandable and mature.

#cheers

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
Gbriels wetn dey sup na.... Take it easy bruh.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
Local man has never seen it in this fashion before... Warriz happening to Gbriels tonight?!

Baba dey para tonight cha

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
Google and other apps we are all enjoying today wouldn't have come to light with this mind set...
U say what ur source told ooo, u don't say ooo...
Heaven will not fall...
Me na just to d discuss AOB till d appoointed time comes of which I bet u...ur source no know...

Na ur foot soldiers I d wait for....make I bring out the senselessness in them...

BTW...I still like ur post...
Jarus:

4 Likes 2 Shares

klassd:
lol... Me sev shock kwa...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Gbriels:
Few days ago, it was a female, quite understandable, it's in their nature;
But for a male, don't know what to say again.
APL! APL! APL! please come, the frustration is in the air

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Gbriels:
Google and other apps we are all enjoying today wouldn't have come to light with this mind set...
U say what ur source told ooo, u don't say ooo...
Heaven will not fall...
Me na just to d discuss AOB till d appoointed time comes of which I bet u...ur source no know...

Na ur foot soldiers I d wait for....make I bring out the senselessness in them...

BTW...I still like ur post...

Gbriels, is that you?

I wantu check sumtin. Send me your nairaland password

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Local man takes exception to coded insult abeg...
The fact that person dey here should not give anybody d right to think say she or he fit just come insult our intelligence and not be reminded....
I have no infor to share...simple and short, nobody go kill u or call police for u...

This one way be say u come d wan use us shine say...
U get binding agreement...
Who ask u whether na binding or binder...

I slide am jare klass
klassd:

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
Gbriels:
Local man takes exception to coded insult abeg...
The fact that person dey here should not give anybody d right to think say she or he fit just come insult our intelligence and not be reminded....
I have no infor to share...simple and short, nobody go kill u or call police for u...

This one way be say u come d wan use us shine say...
U get binding agreement...
Who ask u whether na binding or binder...

I slide am jare klass

I catch your drift man, no reason the matter too much! Nyt man.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lol...chaste
I hate it when person d over do tins..
Somebody gas let d dude know...
Was it necessary to come on here and be saying binding agreement...
That's pride bro...look at it from any angle..
And since u aren't feeding me, I should be able to tell when u over step...
ChasteGhuy:
Local man has never seen it in this fashion before... Warriz happening to Gbriels tonight?!

Baba dey para tonight cha

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
LOMS
ChasteGhuy:

Gbriels, is that you?

I wantu check sumtin. Send me your nairaland password

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ezef2k4(m): 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
I have just been paid 12k by King Ayam
July 2nd
EH
Benin city CBT

Should I be happy or sad?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
APL has nothing to do with this....
When u have mele kyari has source....come and tell me u have a binding agreement and I will listen...
I have always been here as a local man, checking sontin, and laughing over jokes...
Nothing more....
GospelEAPiano:

Few days ago, it was a female, quite understandable, it's in their nature;
But for a male, don't know what to say again.
APL! APL! APL! please come, the frustration is in the air
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Just be both...if u can, cry join
ezef2k4:
July 2nd
EH
Benin city CBT

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Pride is different from confidentiality ooo. Maybe some people have not being privileged to work in a structured organization to understand the disparity.
NB: I didn't quote anyone, no one should try and test thunder

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Anyhow we look at it, our world is mostly governed by perception. Irrespective of your perspective be considerate of other possible perspectives.

Be Anxious for nothing & guard your thoughts.

Peace.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
ezef2k4:
July 2nd
EH
Benin city CBT

For the 2nd time or first time?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.